One Piece Pirate Nation
FORUM IS CLOSED VISIT US AT http://strawhats.forumotion.com/
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

THIS SITE IS CLOSED. FIND US HERE INSTEAD. http://strawhats.forumotion.com/

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A come back
Bacon is fluffy's Halloween weapon SKILLLZZZZZ EmptySat May 04, 2019 1:14 pm by Titan.

» Rokushiki (Secondary)
Bacon is fluffy's Halloween weapon SKILLLZZZZZ EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 4:01 pm by Admin

» Quick Question Thread
Bacon is fluffy's Halloween weapon SKILLLZZZZZ EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 7:24 pm by Haba

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Bacon is fluffy's Halloween weapon SKILLLZZZZZ EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 10:52 pm by Nyguyen

» Magic Prodigy
Bacon is fluffy's Halloween weapon SKILLLZZZZZ EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 10:49 pm by Evi Elwood

» Strawhat - One Piece AU
Bacon is fluffy's Halloween weapon SKILLLZZZZZ EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 11:59 am by Admin

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Bacon is fluffy's Halloween weapon SKILLLZZZZZ EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 9:08 pm by Adri Sakna

» Naruto Mythos
Bacon is fluffy's Halloween weapon SKILLLZZZZZ EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 3:16 pm by Naruto Mythos

» Black Clover RP
Bacon is fluffy's Halloween weapon SKILLLZZZZZ EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 2:49 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Statistics
We have 1099 registered users
The newest registered user is DatNyguhTyrone

Our users have posted a total of 65924 messages in 8679 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Weapons:LINK

Skills:

Skill Name: - Wrath of ifrit
Tier: -4
Type -Normal
Range: - 10 meters
Speed: - 2
Description: - Ifrit becomes hotter than usual and can transfer its heat on contact to others. If it's a metallic sword, their blade becomes hot enough to burn the wielder's hand. Destroys iron instantly, melts steel. If ifrit makes contact with skin, it can cause 4th degree burns.

Last edited by Bacon is fluffy on Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

Holy trinity of waifus
Bacon is fluffy's Halloween weapon SKILLLZZZZZ Draft-1_zpsttgtwlra
View user profile

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
@Bacon is fluffy wrote:Weapons:LINK

Skills:

Skill Name: - Riftwalking
Tier: - 5
Type - Normal
Range: - Self
Speed: - Own
Description: - Reina invokes the power of Gram to become intangible on command. She can cannot avoid damage, but she can stick her hand into someone's body to grab their organs. She can run through walls, doors, and other objects just like gram.

. So because the sword isn't really a sentient being, and the sword itself is the power, Im going to have to deny this. The sword itself can go intangible but passing that ability over to the user. Its more so now gaining a free logia ability in a way. I'd take a secondary mod on this as well if they think its plausable, but it would invoke a more dramatic weakness of the base curse. So the base curse is a ten stamina drain, it would be far more draining than that if approved.

Skills:

Skill Name: -Flame spitter
Tier: -3
Type -Normal
Range: - 5 meters
Description: - Ifrit flares up before unleashing a stream of flames. The flames cause third degree burns and can melt iron on contact. 

This is not the curse of Ifrit. Ifrit is heat and not actually fire, so spawning flames from nothing isnt a capability of the blade

Skill Name: - Eruption
Tier: - 3
Type - Normal
Range: - 10 meters
Description: - Ifrit glows before being stuck into the ground, where everything infront of Reina started to explode and erupt in fire.Blasting flaming rubble and fire to engulf her enemies. Can melt  steel and incinerate people.

"Again, though this one falls slightly in line, in that the heat can combust combustable materials, it wouldn't be to this extent. Go so for more heat based attacks

Skill Name: - Flames of hell
Tier: -2
Type - Normal
Range: -Length of blade
Speed: -own
Description: - Reina's ifrit unleashes fire on contact for one turn.The fire radius is 1 foot(12 inches). Can cause third degree burns.

Again, heat not fire. Though this could conmbust the clothing of someone and so forth.

View user profile
Regarding gram's curse:
Would you say this is a sword that's really awesome on its own,but not one where making a skill is really plausible? I mean a real logia gets its head chopped off and then it magics itself back onto the victim's shoulders.So I was thinking as long as I'm not immune to damage like a logia, that such an expensive skill just to walk through a wall or maybe grab someone's heart might be plausible. Afterall for 10 stamina I can do the same thing,but Gram would have to be the one inside my target, rather than myself. Thinking back I could have made it based on reflex? Perhaps pay a stamina cost before wall,object,person I ghost myself into?

But if it's too much despite being level 5, it's not a problem. I do want to try to make it work even at a greater cost,but I am honestly fine with the way gram is on its own. If you read this and still shake your head, I'll drop it.

As for ifrit, what if I did these two abilities?

1. A literal heatwave? Like maybe everything in a 15 foot cone is subject to a blast of heat that is capable of making someone's body overheat? Think throwing them out of equillibrium and frying their brain.

2. Suck the heat out of the area(15 foot radius) so that anything or anyone with heat without the radius loses their own? Skills like fire under tier 3 would be extinguished and people without the aid of a defensive skill would be dropped under 98.6 Fahrenheit?

Holy trinity of waifus
View user profile

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
Yeah Bacon.

Ifrit

1. That would more than likely work, i mean frying their brain and stuff as a tier 3 probably not but causing great heat based damage ya.
2. The sucking heat from something wouldnt work, thats not the curse but the drawback to the wielder, the curse power is creating heat from the blade.

View user profile
Changed to T4 because equipment systems say a T2 cursed weapon can use T4 skills.

Holy trinity of waifus
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum