View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1 Gura Gura No MI [Draft Completed] on Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:19 pm

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Priority: Secondary 
Fighting Style: (Devil-Fruit:  Gura Gura no Mi]
Skill Set Name: - Destroyer of Worlds
Skill Set Information: -This skill set is based on the using the power of the Guru Gura in a highly powered damaging means.
Passives: 

• Feels the Vibrations around them with an increased intensify, thus has more awareness to their surrounding, applies only with use of ken haki 
    ruff example:
  • Tangible footing; able to treat any step on air as if placing on solid footing, as if the air itself was tangible[Like how white beard griped the air but with foot]  feet experience a pause in which used to step.                           
    When releasing foot from step will cause a small 1m diameter earthquake at step; Cost 5 stamina per step and limited to three per post.
    Earthquake through this passive are very weak; at most cracking glass and potentially causing shallow cuts on flesh within its range; Earthquake starts after the user steps off.
    Note; Does not scale.

Skillset Strengths:

• Doesn't matter the martial these attacks can vibrate them, and even vibrate them apart.
  • Regardless of tier, skills can crack any dense material [eluding sea prison stone, while other types of damage follow the damage chart in notes

Skillset Weaknesses:

• Fabric ; material like fabric are naturally strong against vibrations due to how they naturally vibrate independently and thus a  Ripple human would be immune to the Gura Gura 
  • Area of affect ; while the direction and area of attacks can somewhat be selected their is a lack of specific control outside one self. Just like a claymore if someone is within the attack area their is no discrimination for friend or foe.

Notes:
Range in air = normal; Range in water lowered by half and Range in ground/dense materials is increased by 1.5x 
Can crack anything listed below regardless of skill tier, but can't ever damage sea prison stone.

• Tier 1:
    Completely Destroyed -  Wood, Stone, Flesh 
    Partially Destroyed -  Iron. 
    Lightly Damaged - 
  • Tier 2:
    Completely Destroyed - Wood, Stone, Flesh , Iron. 
    Partially Destroyed - Steel, Bone
    Lightly Damaged -
  • Tier 3:
    Completely Destroyed - Iron, Wood, Stone, Steel
    Partially Destroyed - . 
    Lightly Damaged - 
  • Tier 4:
    Completely Destroyed - Steel, Iron, Wood, Stone
    Partially Destroyed - 
    Lightly Damaged - Diamond
  • Tier 5:
    Completely Destroyed - Steel, Iron, Wood, Stone
    Partially Destroyed - Diamond 
    Lightly Damaged -

Attribute Priorities:

• Primary Attribute - Speed
  • Secondary Attribute - Strength
  • Non-Prioritized Attributes - Perception/durability 

Tier 1 Skills:

Skill Name: - Quake Bubble - Naginata Rasetsu
Tier: -  1 
Type - Supplement 
Range: - 8meters 
Speed: - Own
Description: - Equipping a weapon with a Quake Bubble, the user increases said weapons range by 8 meters for the usage of one attack.

The type of damage is dependant on weapon used. While bladed weapons will cause Breaking/cracking damage; a more blunt type weapon [Hammer] would cause fractures or shattering.

Skill Name: - 50 calibur Quake - Kabutowari 
Tier: - 1 
Type - Offensive
Range: - 1.1 meters
Description: -Elisa focuses her great power into a small, spherical area, otherwise known as a Hypocenter around a single limb to perform a concentrated, explosion-like attack. Rippling the power of the users strength through the embodiment of the affected area, with the initial point of contact being increased by .5 tier in strength. Spherical diameter is 4cm bigger than the limb used.

Skill Name: - Utopia
Type - Defensive
Range: - self + 0.01meters 
Description: - Starts passively creating vibrations around one self to negate 1 tier 2 or Equivalent [not haki infused or Fabric based].  Anyone who physically is caught in this area around the user will take damage as if struck by an earthquake directly causing multi-pal cuts/wounds to open up to mirror that of an earthquake.
The damage will crack something apart that is inside as if hit by an Directly earthquake. [That is unprotected]
Does not affect the area beneath the users feet, when standing on solid ground.

Tier 2 Skills:

Skill Name: - Utopia 2
Tier: - 2
Type - Defensive
Range: - Self + 3 meters
Description: -
Starts passively creating vibrations around one self to negate 1 tier 3 or Equivalent  [not haki infused or Fabric based].   

Anyone who physically is caught in this area around the user will take damage as if struck by an earthquake directly causing multi-pal cuts/wounds to open up to mirror that of an earthquake.
The damage will crack something apart that is inside as if hit by an Directly earthquake. [That is unprotected]

Skill Name: - Heaven and Earth
Type - Supplement
Range: - 20 meter diameter- centred around user
Description: - Grabs the air and pulls it downwards; once she gets low enough, everyone around Elisa will be tossed into the air and drooped back down again; limited to those weaker than Elisa and within 15 meters.

Skill Name: - Stomp
Type - Offensive
Range: - 20 meters
Description: - My stomping on the ground with 1 foot, the user creates an earthquake with a 20meter diameter around the user; causing the ground to crack, shoot upwards and shatter; anyone & anything standing on top this ground will be damaged via the same manor of the ground.  

Tier 3 Skills:

Skill Name: - Utopia 3
Tier: - 3
Type - Defensive
Range: - Self + 10 meters
Description: - Starts passively creating vibrations around one self to negate 1 tier 4 or equivalent [not haki infused or Fabric based].
Anyone who physically is caught in this area around the user will take damage as if struck by an earthquake directly causing multi-pal Bone Fractures/laceration to mirror that of an earthquake.

Skill Name: - Kaishin
Type - Offensive
Range: - 30 meters
Speed: - Tier 3 
Description: Elisa cracks" the air with a punch and sends devastating shock waves through the air in the direction it is facing. These shock waves can pass through and damage almost any substance, tearing it apart. Shock waves are quite large in size with a face size of a diameter of 8 meters, and can travel 30 meters. On contact with a location its epicentre will be created.

If the shock waves are directed into the ground, the result is a devastating earthquake of magnitude 7.9 affecting an area 20 meters from its epicentre, Directional based [15m forward,5m back].

Tier 4 Skills:

Skill Name: - The Girl who Shakes the World level 1.
Tier: - 4
Type - Offensive
Range: - Note small Town
Description: -  "grabs" an entire area, by grabbing and pulling on the air around her as if it were tangible, and rapidly shifts it. Thus the town Elisa will face a magitute 6 earthquake. [Small town]
Everything on top will receive damage [Cracks, shattering, tilting, Earthquake stuff]

Tier 5 Skills:

Skill Name: - The Girl who Shakes the World Level 2.
Tier: - 5
Type - Offensive
Range: - Note small Island
Speed: - Own
Description: -  "grabs" an entire area, by grabbing and pulling on the air around her as if it were tangible, and rapidly shifts it. Thus the entire island Elisa will face a magitute 8 earthquake. Island will begin to tilt and crack all over. 
Everything on top will receive damage [Cracks, shattering, tilting, Earthquake stuff]
So something like marine ford which is kind of small, not like Alibasta [Eg, country like]

Edit reason; was a coding error; merging my teir 3 and teir 2 spoilers.

Last edited by Elisa DarkWalker on Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:21 pm; edited 23 times in total

2 Re: Gura Gura No MI [Draft Completed] on Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:19 pm

Backtonarutorp

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

@Elisa DarkWalker wrote:Priority: Secondary 
Skill Set Information: -This skill set is based on the using the power of the Guru Gura in combination with Life 
Passives: 

• The users eyes are always slightly vibrating and thus has access to seeing multi-pal spectrum's of light. Thus Increased ones perception by 2. Additional can see in the dark and things normally needing a special light.
  •  Due to the nature of the Gura Gura, when using observation Haki; the range is  increased by 25 meters, and stamina cost per post is haled for observation haki. No to the half on haki.
  • Tangible footing; able to treat any step as if placing on solid footing no matter the surface will cause a small earthquake at source.[Excluding water/sea-stone] Ugh, how big are theses Earthquakes? STA cost is any? Every Time you step this happens or only when you want it to?

Skillset Strengths:

• Intangibility; all attacks using the fruits power can hit a logia devil fruit user real body without the need of Haki No.
  • Incredible range and scale with each attack with only the points of origin limited by the user [Doesn't apply at T1 or T2 Skills], with some attacks having no range limit and are dependant on being stopped. 
  • Doesn't matter the martial these attacks can vibrate them, and even vibrate them apart.
  • Feels the Vibrations around them with an increased intensify, thus has more awareness to their surrounding  
  • able to cause earthquakes on anything one touches.

Skillset Weaknesses:

• Fabric ; martials like fabric are naturally strong against vibrations due to how they naturally vibrate independently and thus a  Fabric human would be immune to the Gura Gura 
  • Area of affect ; while the direction and area of attacks can somewhat be selected their is a lack of specific control outside one self. Just like a claymore if someone is within the attack area their is no discrimination for friend or foe.
  • Larger scaled attacks take a few seconds of time to implement thus leave the user open and predictable.
  • With the huge amount of power generated with each attack the user pays an additional 10% of stamina for scaled attacks.

Notes:

Attribute Priorities:

[*]

Tier 1 Skills:

Type - Supplement 
Range: - 20meters 
Description: - Equipping a weapon with a Quake Bubble, the user increases said weapons range by 20 meters and striking power increases by 1 tier. 10m

Type - Offensive
Range: - Close Put an actually range
Description: -Elisa focuses her great power into a small, spherical area, otherwise known as a Hypocenter around a single limb to perform a concentrated, explosion-like attack. Rippling the power of the users strength through the embodiment of the affected area, with the initial point of contact being increased by .5 tier in strength. Spherical diameter is 4cm bigger than the limb used.

Type - Defensive
Range: - self + 3 meters
Description: - Starts passively creating vibrations around one self to negate tier 2 or below attacks [not haki infused or Fabric based].  Anyone who physically is caught in this area around the user will take damage 2 tiers below ther user strength Please explain the damage in a bit of detail. And also put an amount of tier two attacks that can be negated.

Tier 2 Skills:

Type - Defensive
Range: - Self + 5 meters
Starts passively creating vibrations around one self to negate tier 3 or below attacks [not haki infused or Fabric based].  Anyone who physically is caught in this area around the user will take damage 1 tiers below the user strength Same as before.

Skill Name: - Phase
Type - Supplement
Range: - Self
Description: - Rapidly vibrating her own body Elisa will phase through all objects and materials as if she was intangible, though unlike a logia she can move through objects. Anything passed through will be ripped apart as if hit by an earthquake. What? For me that is a no to Phasing. I mean you can make things crumble so that you can get through, but no to phasing. You can ask someone else about that.

Skill Name: - STORM Quake
Type - Offensive
Range: - Origin within 20 meters
Description: - By vibrating the air in a circular manor Elisa can create an up-draft and a sudden clash of hot and cold air in order to create a powerful hurricane. The Hurricane will do what hurricanes do until stopped, or done its course. Hurricane is independent of Elisa once created. No. Too advance for a tier two skill for me.

Tier 3 Skills:

Type - Defensive
Range: - Self + 10 meters
Description: - Starts passively creating vibrations around one self to negate tier 4 or below attacks [not haki infused or Fabric based].  Anyone who physically is caught in this area around the user will take damage at the user strength Same as other comments

Type - Offensive
Range: - 50 meters Lower to 40m
Description: Elisa cracks" the air with a punch and sends devastating shock waves through the air in the direction it is facing. These shock waves can pass through and damage almost any substance, tearing it apart

If the shock waves are directed into the ground, the result is a devastating earthquake capable of generating huge tsunamis.
Because of its enormous offensive power and great speed, this attack makes for a solid defense, destroying or disrupting any attack before it hits Elisa. Can be blocked with Haki and Seastone

Explain the kind of damage it causes. The size of the earthquake aswell as tsunamis.

Tier 4 Skills:

Skill Name: - The Girl who Shakes the World
Tier: - 3 Is this supposed to be Tier 4?
Type - Offensive
Range: - Island
Description: -  "grabs" an entire area, by grabbing and pulling on the air around him as if it were tangible, and rapidly shifts it. Thus the entire island Elisa will face a magitute 8 earthquake. Island will begin to tilt and crack all over. Everything ontop will receive damage = to the users strength.  

I'm not going to let a Tier 4 skill deal Island level damage. So you will have to drop yah scale of damage a lot, like a lot cuz.

View user profile

3 Re: Gura Gura No MI [Draft Completed] on Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:15 am

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Updated: Few comments from me below

The utopia skills, isn't acting like a shield really but more of a constant barrier of vibrations. Disrupting and cracking attacks. It wouldn't really matter how many attacks, that would plausibly be stopped by the nature of the defensive. Em maybe if i add a stamina thing, with every skill stopped passed 1 tier 2 / eqv the user pays an additional 75% stamina of the skill?,

--
Left phasing in tempt, as i ask someone else about it. As a vibrating human, figured i could phase through stuff like how the flash does. [Though this might require a mode of sorts]
-
Dropped storm quake from Hurricane to Tornado, hopefully this would be tier 2 level now.
-
The tier 4 is now; lowered in size; realised island was somewhat vague. So something like marine ford, Shell town and so on but not like entire places like Yotsuba island, Dressrosa and Alibasta.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

5 Re: Gura Gura No MI [Draft Completed] on Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:55 pm

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Bump; Removed the phase skill, and made all the Utopia skills fit for balancing.

6 Re: Gura Gura No MI [Draft Completed] on Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:16 pm

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Why does Utopia cause painful burns...? Am I missing something here? Remember it's the tremor fruit, not the vibration fruit. You're not vibrating at super high frequencies to burn people.

I know you lowered the area of effect for your Tier 4 but it's still a Tier 4....I feel like island breaking would be Tier 6 and smaller island breaking (marineford, etc) would be Tier 5. A Tier 4 should shatter like...a town (think Mock Town). That's just my thoughts, if Mel and Sabo are fine with it then I'll accept it.

View user profile

7 Re: Gura Gura No MI [Draft Completed] on Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:15 am

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

@Kincaid wrote:Why does Utopia cause painful burns...? Am I missing something here? Remember it's the tremor fruit, not the vibration fruit. You're not vibrating at super high frequencies to burn people.

The major strength granted by this fruit is its user's ability to generate massive vibrations, or shockwaves, which can travel though virtually any medium, including the ground,[1] the seafloor,[8] and even the air

Well i have got this defensive ability from whitebeard himself of the wiki he used this stop the ice attack. And well in theory it would just crack open anyone that made contact, but I wanted to weaken it by giving the tip of the vibrations with a warning of sorts. And well i am pretty sure if their was an earthquake on the very tip of your skin it would burn and painfully.

I know you lowered the area of effect for your Tier 4 but it's still a Tier 4....I feel like island breaking would be Tier 6 and smaller island breaking (marineford, etc) would be Tier 5. A Tier 4 should shatter like...a town (think Mock Town). That's just my thoughts, if Mel and Sabo are fine with it then I'll accept it.

Considering in the actually show Whitebeard had a range of 10 000 meters minimum, as he had ripped open the sea floor. which is at least 10 000 meters down; considering where fish-man island is; Teir 6 wouldn't just affect the island hes on, but nearby islands also.

Teir 4 - small island
Teir 5 - medium Island
Tier 6 - Country size island and surrounding islands.

Maybe for balancing reasons instead of having damage set to users strength but capped at say tier 3 or 4

8 Re: Gura Gura No MI [Draft Completed] on Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:24 am

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

The whole burn thing, I'm not a fan of. I guess, maybe it makes sense but we have no RL proof of that and no canon proof of that (that I'm aware of). Look at Hasshoken, that causes vibrations directly on the target's skin yet...no mention of burns.

For the sake of the site I'm sticking with what I said about island destruction and tiers. Yeah Whitebeard might have been able to reach 10,000m, but our ranges on this site aren't exactly logical either. We have revolvers that can only shoot up to 50m when in reality bullets from revolvers can travel up to 2200m. My set up still lets you destroy entire islands with single attacks.

View user profile

9 Re: Gura Gura No MI [Draft Completed] on Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:54 am

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

@Kincaid wrote:The whole burn thing, I'm not a fan of. I guess, maybe it makes sense but we have no RL proof of that and no canon proof of that (that I'm aware of). Look at Hasshoken, that causes vibrations directly on the target's skin yet...no mention of burns.

For the sake of the site I'm sticking with what I said about island destruction and tiers. Yeah Whitebeard might have been able to reach 10,000m, but our ranges on this site aren't exactly logical either. We have revolvers that can only shoot up to 50m when in reality bullets from revolvers can travel up to 2200m. My set up still lets you destroy entire islands with single attacks.

Well okay id drop the burning, and stick to straight up destroying / shattering. But vibrations cause friction and friction causes heat.
----
No but that 10, 000m is based of cannon not real life, nor am I looking to use them figures. I don't really see why I need to drop to a small town instead of a small island, that cutting it to less than 50 meters. Considering mock town is about 3/4 of a football pitch in size.

Though obviously I don't have much of a say so i guess;

Teir 4 - small island
Teir 5 - medium Island
Tier 6 - Country size island and surrounding islands affected vs

Tier 4 small town [ which is less, than a footbal pitch]
Tier 5 small island
Tier 6 [standard island]

Considering the fruit has shown feets of over 10,000m in ranged, considered the strongest paramecia fruit it in existence, stated that it can destroy islands with ease.

10 Re: Gura Gura No MI [Draft Completed] on Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:08 am

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

at the whole friction argument, ur reaching, ur not gonna turn this into a vibrate and fire fruit, get what u get and chill. second, it's not ur place to say what the dimensions of small towns and things of that nature are. when was it said that mock town was only the size of 3/4ths of a football field. 3rd Whitebeard would obviously be someone who had Strength as their main focus, while strength is ur secondary focus, ur not gonna reach whitebeard levels of power with this fruit for that reason, that's the whole point of attributes and priorities.

@Elisa DarkWalker wrote:Priority: Secondary 
Skill Set Information: -This skill set is based on the using the power of the Guru Gura in combination with Life u should c/p the wiki info of the fruit here where it describes the fruit and what power it grants the user.
Passives: 

• The users eyes are always slightly vibrating and thus has access to seeing multi-pal spectrum's of light. Thus Increased ones perception by  2. Additional can see in the dark and things normally needing a special light. denied, does not make any sense whatsoever and this is 2 passives in one. next time go for either perception (+1 of it, not 2) or seeing in the dark, not both. and too explain if ur eyes are shaking like crazy from vibrations I doubt it'll help u see better, if anything you should be losing perception.
  •  Due to the nature of the  Gura Gura, when using observation Haki; the range is  increased by 25 meters. these two things have no correlation to each other, at least make the passives go hand in hand, haki and gura gura have no relation at all, make the passives relevant to the skillset, not just things you think would be cool. Denied.
  • Tangible footing; able to treat any step as if placing on solid footing no matter the surface will cause a small earthquake at source. Earthquake has a 2 meter diameter and has no stamina cost. wording on this needs to be cleaned up. Able to treat any "step" the word step here isn't making any sense. Any step or any surface, does this include air? It's just open ended and doesn't let me know what I'm actually saying yes or no to. Additionally things like this will always cost stamina, so better write one in, also include a limit to how many u can do a post and lower the size to like 1m in diameter. [Excluding water/sea-stone]

Skillset Strengths:

• Intangibility; Can infuse all direct contact techniques with  Busoshoku Haki. anyone can do this, this is a given, delete this.
  • Incredible range and scale with each attack with only the points of origin limited by the user [Doesn't apply at T1 or T2 Skills], with some attacks having no range limit and are dependent on being stopped.  all skills will have range limits, this is basically saying u can strike something from the other side of the world, definitely not approvable.
  • Feels the Vibrations around them with an increased intensify, thus has more awareness to their surrounding  remove this, ur trying to sneak in an additional passive with this.
  • able to cause earthquakes on anything one touches. that's the point of the fruit, remove this. it should be covered by c/ping the description of the fruit from the wiki, so make sure u go back and do that.

Skillset Weaknesses:

• Fabric ; martials like fabric are naturally strong against vibrations due to how they naturally vibrate independently and thus a  Fabric human would be immune to the Gura Gura maybe say the Ripple Fruit, i don't know what the fabric fruit is.
  • Larger scaled attacks take a few seconds of time to implement thus leave the user open and predictable.
  • With the huge amount of power generated with each attack the user pays an additional 5% of stamina for scaled attacks.

Notes:
need material destruction, ur not just gonna be like "i can break everything at tier one. it exist for a reason.

Attribute Priorities:

[*]

go through all of your skills and describe the type of damage it can cause to a person. bone breaks, fractures, bruising, etc. Saying causes tier 1 strength damage does nothing to describe damage, as there is no such thing on this site, all skills need to have their degree of damage written out.

Tier 1 Skills:

Type - Supplement 
Range: - 10meters 
Description: - Equipping a weapon with a Quake Bubble, the user increases said weapons range by 10 meters and striking power increases by 1 tier.  for the usage of one attack, remove the buff, lower range to 8m, describe the damage this causes. fractures, breaks, bruising?

Type - Offensive
Range: - 1.1 meters

Type - Defensive
Range: - self + 3 meters leave it at self
Description: - Starts passively creating vibrations around one self to negate 1 tier 2 or Equivalent [not haki infused or Fabric based].  Anyone who physically is caught in this area around the user will take damage 2 tiers below the user strength. why are u directly calculating strength into this? There is no damage chart for someone getting hit by someone with tier 2 strength. write out the actual damage the skill can cause.

[1 Tier 2, or 2 equal Tier] what does this mean?

Tier 2 Skills:

Type - Defensive
Range: - Self + 5 meters 3m
Starts passively creating vibrations around one self to negate 1 tier 3 or Equivalent  [not haki infused or Fabric based].  Anyone who physically is caught in this area around the user will take damage 1 tiers below the user strength

Skill Name: - Heaven and Earth
Type - Supplement
Range: - 40 meter diameter- centred around user
Description: - Grabs the air and pulls it downwards; once she gets low enough, everyone around Elisa are tossed into the air and fall back down causing small earthquakes where they land. this skill is a much higher tier than this, denied until like tier 5, further people causing earthquakes where they land??? be sure to remove that when u reapp this skill.

Skill Name: - STORM Quake
Type - Offensive
Range: - Origin within 20 meters
Description: - By vibrating the air in a circular manor Elisa can create an up-draft and a sudden clash of hot and cold air in order to create a powerful tornado. The tornado will do what tornado's do until stopped, or done its course. tornado is independent of Elisa once created. Tornado will be that of a level f1 this doesn't make sense, ur essentially trying to turn this fruit into an air or wind manipulation fruit. being able to create vibrations doesn't stem into that kind of manipulation, stick within ur powers please. denied.

Tier 3 Skills:

Type - Defensive
Range: - Self + 10 meters 5m
Description: - Starts passively creating vibrations around one self to negate 1 tier 4 or equivalent [not haki infused or Fabric based].  Anyone who physically is caught in this area around the user will take damage at the user strength

Type - Offensive
Range: - 40 meters 30m
Speed: - Own should have it's own speed since it's a projectile and not actually your fist that's dealing the attack, but being used to transport it.
Description: Elisa cracks" the air with a punch and sends devastating shock waves through the air in the direction it is facing. These shock waves can pass through and damage almost any substance, tearing it apart need to give dimensions to the attack. ur not going to be effecting everything single thing that is 40m in font of u, it needs a diameter or face size.

If the shock waves are directed into the ground, the result is a devastating earthquake capable of generating huge tsunamis. generating tsunamis at tier three is a no go, further ur not even specifying u need to be near a source of water, so essentially u could be 50miles away, use this skill then summon a tidal wave? just leave it at causing an area of effect of damage in the range of the skill.
Because of its enormous offensive power and great speed, this attack makes for a solid defense, destroying or disrupting any attack before it hits Elisa. Can be blocked with Haki and Seastone[ remove this

Tsunami can rise from 10 to 30 / depends on amount of water
Earthquakes have a magnitude of 8.0, and a scale of 40 meters on impact; though will affect areas passed 40 meters with a significant lower magnitude 5 or lower; dropping by 1 for every 10 meters.
remove this

if we're doing the if, and, and but thing, it's gonna need more organization. Go up to your notes and mention that skills that cause quakes though the air have a normal range, but attacks that vibrate/quake through solid substances, stone, metals etc, gain 1.5x range, while quaking or vibrating through liquid suffer a 1.5x loss in range.

Tier 4 Skills:

Skill Name: - The Girl who Shakes the World
Tier: - 4
Type - Offensive
Range: - Note small Island
Description: -  "grabs" an entire area, by grabbing and pulling on the air around her as if it were tangible, and rapidly shifts it. Thus the entire island Elisa will face a magitute 8 earthquake. Island will begin to tilt and crack all over. Everything on top will receive damage = to the users strength. bump to tier 5 and it will be fine

So something like marine ford which is kind of small, not like Alibasta [Eg, country like]

11 Re: Gura Gura No MI [Draft Completed] on Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:37 am

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Okay well; i edited quite a few things to fit what you have said but im still looking to debate stuff cos i strongly disagree.
Firstly the perception thing by vibrating my eyes; Clearly the basic explanation. By vibrating ones eyes to increases their access to the light spectrum. Thus by seeing not just natural light, but Ultraviolet rays and infrared rays their perception would increase somewhat drastically and allow them to see in the day.

Scientifically specking this is improving the retinal micro-movement to trigger a Hyperacute Visual Sensors. Most common animals that uses this in real life; Flys, spiders, some preditoral fish and their is rumours of birds/cats/foxes using this 2 but I will need to research more about that. Do i really need to write an essay about this with full references and such, or do you understand it ?; note this slight vibration is currently being incorporated into advanced photography cameras to pick up more information to allow for people to adjust the focus point in an image after capture, which before hand would of been impossible. here is one artical to use as reference https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4126468/

The range thing, for say tier 5 skills, while their active range can be limited due to the nature of how vibrations work & earthquakes work. Yes i should be able to affact another island significant distance from. As in the real world if u created a earthquake and caused a tsunami it wouldn't stop until it hit something. This is also shown to be cannon as neighbouring island to the battle of marineford were affected. I do see your point for balancing reasons that everything needs range, but i still would like this ability to affect nearby islands for my big attacks, to me in strengths.

12 Re: Gura Gura No MI [Draft Completed] on Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:36 am

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

@Elisa DarkWalker wrote:Okay well; i edited quite a few things to fit what you have said but im still looking to debate stuff cos i strongly disagree.
Firstly the perception thing by vibrating my eyes; Clearly the basic explanation. By vibrating ones eyes to increases their access to the light spectrum. Thus by seeing not just natural light, but Ultraviolet rays and infrared rays their perception would increase somewhat drastically and allow them to see in the day. one ur saying if someone is shaking my head or i'm on a old ass rollercoaster that shakes like crazy, i will be able to see better. "better eyesight(perception) through vibrations. Makes 0 sense." Ur saying basic explanation that vibrating eyes = better access to light spectrum. I'm not asking for your explanation, I need to see the science that supports this, because it doesn't make sense, doesn't sound like it makes sense, and I don't support it in any way, shape, or form, because it sounds like a baseless claim that ur just stating to get what you want. Show how that scientifically makes sense, vibrating one's vision allowing them to perceive other spectrums of light. Seeing in different spectrums comes from cones in people's eyes. Octopus or Squids (one of em) having more than human's thus they can see in more color spectrums than we can, or dogs having less, thus not seeing in as many spectrums as we do. So give me 1 link, all i'm asking for is one credible source, that supports what you're trying to feed me.

[url]https://www.researchgate.net/publication/265018297_Vibrating_Makes_for_Better_Seeing_From_the_Fly's_Micro-Eye_Movements_to_Hyperacute_Visual_Sensors[/url] imma guess you went and read this from the terms you are using, but you're not even using the article correctly and you're just throwing smart sounding terms out there and hoping it makes me believe. This works with flies because they have compound eyes and spiders because they have multiple sets of eyes. The kaleidoscope compound fly eyes being able to perceive minute movements better because they cover more sectors and axis' of vision as opposed to the human eye. And spiders because they have multiple sets of eyes, they can assign their sets of eyes axis' of vision to monitor thus heightening their sense of perception to the world. Notice in the article, vibrating is only mentioned int he title and nowhere else within the actual text and body of the article where the actual information is.

Can u use vibrations to make your eye "twitch" or "flicker" to a different sector of vision (left to right) yes, but it's not doing anything to make your perception better, because you don't have a compound eye like a fly or multiple eyes like a spider.

Scientifically specking this is improving the retinal micro-movement to trigger a Hyperacute Visual Sensors. Most common animals that uses this in real life; Flys, spiders, some preditoral fish and their is rumours of birds/cats/foxes using this 2 but I will need to research more about that. Do i really need to write an essay about this with full references and such, or do you understand it ?; note this slight vibration is currently being incorporated into advanced photography cameras to pick up more information to allow for people to adjust the focus point in an image after capture, which before hand would of been impossible. here is one artical to use as reference  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4126468/

The range thing, for say tier 5 skills, while their active range can be limited due to the nature of how vibrations work & earthquakes work. Yes i should be able to affact another island significant distance from. As in the real world if u created a earthquake and caused a tsunami it wouldn't stop until it hit something. This is also shown to be cannon as neighbouring island to the battle of marineford were affected. I do see your point for balancing reasons that everything needs range, but i still would like this ability to affect nearby islands for my big attacks, to me in strengths. no, simple as that.

13 Re: Gura Gura No MI [Draft Completed] on Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:14 am

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Vibrating my eye slightly world effectively acts a i have multi pal sets of eyes, in each of my eyes. Additionaly the link i provided should do the trick. as if it works in animals it would work in anime world. as stated in anime world, anime logic. I also said slightly vibrating, this wouldn't be enough to move ones head. All this type of vibration is doing is having my eye pupil collecting data from 4 different locations withing my eye.
And a light spectrum is not the same thing a colour spectrum http://electronics.howstuffworks.com/gadgets/high-tech-gadgets/nightvision1.htm

And here something their doing; turning sight into sound through vibrations http://www.npr.org/2014/08/05/338099752/how-to-turn-sight-into-sound-its-all-in-the-vibrations
; Found some kid who can do this in real life,

[note; if i really was just doing this to get what I want: i would just use the life return aspect i merged with this skill set and focus that on my eyes.]. Note as far as anime logic goes, the flash also uses this to see better as he moves at the speed of light[close] [Based on the tv show]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum