One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Nice to meet you! (Jade and Mavis) EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Nice to meet you! (Jade and Mavis) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Nice to meet you! (Jade and Mavis) EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Nice to meet you! (Jade and Mavis) EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Nice to meet you! (Jade and Mavis) EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Nice to meet you! (Jade and Mavis) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Nice to meet you! (Jade and Mavis) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Nice to meet you! (Jade and Mavis) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Nice to meet you! (Jade and Mavis) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Nice to meet you! (Jade and Mavis) Empty Nice to meet you! (Jade and Mavis) Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:20 pm

Anonymous
"Thanks for the ride guys!" A young man's voice said as he hopped off of a plain looking ship onto jaya island. His name was R, typically wanting to be called Jade, and this was his first time somewhere besides his home in the west blue. He decided he wanted to start his pirate career so why not just travel wherever he could, maybe he will get lucky and find something or someone interesting enough to make his time here a little more fun.

He was in Mock town and it seemed to be brimming with life all around. Children, Their parents, even pirates where filling the streets and it was a very pretty site for him. He wondered just how long he could stay here before he realized it had been days since he had eaten anything. Finding the nearest bar he went in in hopes to find some good food and as he sat down he hoped he would meet someone interesting as well.

2Nice to meet you! (Jade and Mavis) Empty Re: Nice to meet you! (Jade and Mavis) Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:43 pm

Mavis Lockheart

Pirates
Pirates

Mavis Lockheart
Mavis had gone for her daily walk, she really made it to Jaya she still couldn’t believe it, it was scary to get here but she had done it, it was a struggle sneaking onto the sea-train but she had done it. She was sipping on a vanilla milkshake, with strawberry syrup drizzled over it. She sat back down one hand in her lap the other one near her straw, fingers intertwined on the straw. Lightly sipping the milkshake, she kept her legs crossed. A slight smile plastered on her face. Jaya was always sucha beautiful island, she remembered the last time she came here with the Chain Pirates.

However that was a bad trip because her run in with some Revolutionary got drunk and tried to kill them, which was really troublesome. However she decided she’d avoid the likes of people who can’t handle their alcohol. Mavis had noticed across the room was a man sitting at the bar-stools. He seemed interesting, however Mavis wasn’t one to start a conversation so she just kept sipping on her Milkshake at a booth across from the bar.

“Hmm…?” Mavis looked up seeing a man who was flirting with her.

“Hey you must be sitting on a pile of sugar cause you got a pretty sweet ass.” He smirked.

Mavis sighed, “Haha… cute but no thanks.”

Mavis turned the man down sending him on his way. Continuing to sip on the milkshake through a straw.

3Nice to meet you! (Jade and Mavis) Empty Re: Nice to meet you! (Jade and Mavis) Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:05 pm

Anonymous
R hadn't noticed how hungry he was until he started to order his food, man being at sea with no food at all must be devastating. "Will not go unprepared again" he said to himself as he watched the man go to the back and make his food. While tinkering through a book of his he noticed a woman unwilling get hit on by a man with very vulgar ways of telling someone they where attractive. Luckily when she told him away he actually listened, that was a first for him, and that intrigued R about the young lady. Maybe he could befriend her, he didn't like to talk but he needed some new friends since he just got here. He hoped she was nice or hoped she didn't think he was going to be hitting on her, let's just say his alliance lay elsewhere.

Jade walked over from his side of the bar towards the young woman and noticed that she was drinking a milk shake smothered in strawberry sauce. He sat down next to her and began to speak "is that milkshake any good? I think I just might order one myself " he said in a very calm tone. He was trying to hide his nervousness as he never really knew anyone outside of his home back in the west blue. "You'll be fine, she seems like a nice lady" he said in his head as a smile found itself forming on his face as he looked at the lady.

4Nice to meet you! (Jade and Mavis) Empty Re: Nice to meet you! (Jade and Mavis) Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:12 pm

Mavis Lockheart

Pirates
Pirates

Mavis Lockheart
Mavis had noticed the man she was once curious about had walked up to her, she could tell her was nervous instantly. Bummer, he’s probably gonna try and flirt. He asked about if her Milkshake, if it was any good, that was a first for her she looked at him questioning. Finally she nodded, ready to conversate with this man.

“Yes I order it anytime I’m in Jaya because they have the best Milkshakes and I just love Strawberries.” She calmly answered.

Seeing he was nervous she felt the need to help him, “Hey don’t worry, I don’t bite just calm down it’ll be okay.”

Mavis smiled back at him, her signature smile that always told everyone she was kind and approachable. This would be a fun morning, her favorite shake and now someone to talk too, that would make for a fun morning. It was a major relief that he had no intentions to try and slide into her pants and make a move on her, made this even more enjoyable.

5Nice to meet you! (Jade and Mavis) Empty Re: Nice to meet you! (Jade and Mavis) Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:33 pm

Anonymous
Jade calmed down a bit after she flashed a smile and spoke words that let him know that she was actually a very kind person, something he was very grateful for. His nervous smile turned into a very calm smirk "ah, that's good! Maybe I'll order it next time" he said with a kind of excitement as he noticed his food coming their way. After a few more minutes the man who took his order places several large dishes of meet between him and his new friends and left. Before he knew it Jade was starting to devour the food but suddenly remembered he was talking to someone as well. "Ah, sorry about that" he said in an apologetic voice as he wiped food off of his mouth. "I haven't eaten in days while I was on the ship here, well more like a week" he finished as he put the napkin down next to his plates.

"My name is R but I usually go by Jade and this is my first time here in jaya island" he said smiling at the lady, he hoped she didn't think he was too weird or rude just digging into his food like that without warning. Jade didn't want to lose what seemed to be his first friends outside of home. Well he could have considered those on the pirate ship here friends but they really didn't talk to him, it was more of a help on the ship we let you ride with us, kind of deal he didn't mind. "Stop rambling!" He said in his head again and his smiling never fading at the young lady waiting for a response from her. Maybe this day would prove to be something besides boring like his last week on his way here to this paradise of a place.

6Nice to meet you! (Jade and Mavis) Empty Re: Nice to meet you! (Jade and Mavis) Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:47 pm

Mavis Lockheart

Pirates
Pirates

Mavis Lockheart
Mavis saw the man walk over delivering the man his food, in this time when the plates hit the table her new acquaintance began to devour his food.

“Sir, wait.” Mavis called out to the waiter.

“Yes?” He smiled.

Mavis returned the smile, “Well I’d like to order some chicken strips with fries and another milkshake.”

He nodded taking down the sudden order. As she turned she saw her acquaintance looking at her apologizing.

“Oh you’re fine, didn’t even notice, I was busy getting another order.” She smiled at him, then taking a sip of her milkshake which was now half way gone.

“So you traveled with a pirate crew for a week?” Mavis asked curious.

She had traveled with some pirates in her past, but they were friends and for several years, but she had parted with them for her own adventure.

7Nice to meet you! (Jade and Mavis) Empty Re: Nice to meet you! (Jade and Mavis) Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:16 pm

Anonymous
Jade continued eating after she said it was fine, however he didn't pig out like he had at first, he didn't want to get so into eating again he forgot she was close to him. After wiping his mouth again he was surprised that she did not find the fact that he traveled with pirates curiously , which was a good thing. He didn't want to meet anyone who was a marine or affiliated with them just yet, not after what they did to his father. However she could be hiding true intentions in the guise of her curiosity.

"Yeah! It was more of a I help they drop me off kind of thing however" he said to his new friend. He didn't want to tell her he wanted to be a pirate just yet and that it was also kind of a way to see how life as a pirate on sea is before he hopped on the sea with a crew himself. Well he hoped he would someday soon. "You ever been on a ship with pirates before?" He asked calmly before taking another bite out of his food.

8Nice to meet you! (Jade and Mavis) Empty Re: Nice to meet you! (Jade and Mavis) Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:47 pm

Mavis Lockheart

Pirates
Pirates

Mavis Lockheart
Mavis nodded, as her food was brought to her as he explained his situation with the pirates. As she took a bite from a chicken strip her acquaintance asked if she had ever sailed with any pirates before, she nodded smiling. She made sure to finish her chicken before answering.

“Yes of course, I had traveled with a crew of pirates known as Chain Pirates, the captain’s name was Ty.” She smiled remembering the old days, “He was adventurous fun and protective. Great captain, never joined his crew in fear of Marines but I was much younger before, and more mature than most so I knew I wasn’t ready to pose as a target for marines.”

Mavis looked at Jade. “Oh I forgot you told me your name but I don’t think I told you mine”

She chuckled, “It’s Mavis Symphony Lockheart.”

She sipped on her milkshake finishing off the first one then dipped a fry in the other milkshake and eating it.

9Nice to meet you! (Jade and Mavis) Empty Re: Nice to meet you! (Jade and Mavis) Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:10 pm

Anonymous
Before the man that handed Mavis her food wandered off, Jade ordered a chocolate milkshake drenched in more chocolate and some extra crispy fries, the way his father use to make them. "Mavis, that is a lovely name, one of my sister's name was actually Mavis" He said as he finished off the last of his food. It had been awhile since he had last heard from his younger sister and hoped that she was doing well out there, maybe one day he will find her again. As he was about to talk the man reappeared with his fried and his chocolate drenched milkshake, man was he going to have a sugar rush after this. He was staring intently at his diabetes of a drink before he looked back at Mavis to reply to her own pirate story.

"'That's awesome! i actually believe i have heard of them before" Jade said as he popped one of his extra crispy fries into his mouth. He was excited that he met someone who actually didn't hate or fear pirates but actually wanted to be one! he knew that he liked this girl for a reason. Jade smiled as he popped more fries into his mouth and smiled "I actually wish to pose a threat to those marines one day, maybe take down a few of their top people to teach them a lesson" he said as he continued eating his fries. It sounded like he was about to tell her why he has an intense hatred for the marines but he stopped right before he could.

10Nice to meet you! (Jade and Mavis) Empty Re: Nice to meet you! (Jade and Mavis) Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:23 pm

Mavis Lockheart

Pirates
Pirates

Mavis Lockheart
Mavis had listened to the man he reminded her of Second, he was the swordsman of Chain Pirates, Ty’s first mate. However Mavis didn’t have time to be reminiscing about the past. She listened to him ramble on about him wanting to be a pirate, this was just the thing she wanted to hear, she smirked.

“Well if that’s so, Jade, was it?” Mavis asked, “Would you like to join the Songbird Pirates?”

Hopefully his answer was yes, she was excited to get to know more about him and her possible new crewmate. If he was to answer yes Mavis would ask several more questions.

“SO what island were you born on? Do you have any adventures to tell me about? What is your favorite thing to do, and what are you best at?” Mavis barraged the man with questions.

11Nice to meet you! (Jade and Mavis) Empty Re: Nice to meet you! (Jade and Mavis) Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:42 pm

Anonymous
Jade was just taking a sip of his milkshake when Mavis as him the question that would finally set him up on his adventure. He nearly spit out his milkshake before he could get his words out "I would love to join your crew!" he said as his left eye that held he omega symbol began to glow a bit more. Jade couldn't believe it! he was now apart of a crew of pirates, his long dream had finally came true! he wish he could let his brothers and sisters know about this but maybe in his adventures he would see one of them again.

Before he could say anything else Mavis began asking him a bombardment of questions. His eye stopped glowing and he began to smile nervously again at all the questions. "Well i was born in the west blue, jaya is my first adventure and fighting is what i love to do as well as what i do best!" he exclaimed nervously as he started to sip his milkshake.

12Nice to meet you! (Jade and Mavis) Empty Re: Nice to meet you! (Jade and Mavis) Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:51 pm

Mavis Lockheart

Pirates
Pirates

Mavis Lockheart
Mavis smiled, she was glad to make his day but she expected a bit more detail to his answers.

“Here I’ll answer my own questions.” Mavis nodded, “I was born in Alabasta, underground Alabasta to be exact, in a secret kingdom below the kingdom.”

That was sugar-coating her birth, however she couldn’t give out her whole past to him, not just yet, it wasn’t the time nor the place for such a conversation topic.

“The thing I’m best at is probably making weapons and armory however my sniping skills can rival with that. I would say I am probably top of the line when it comes to taking down a target far away.” Mavis smirked, “Marksmanship is probably my gifted talent that I got from my mother, in fact this gun is hers, I was given her gun many years ago.”

Taking a breather she looked at the ground thinking, “Ah yes. Also another remarkable adventure I would have to note is the night it was storming really bad and Captain Ty had aggravated a Sea King by firing at it, IN IT’S SLEEP.” She raised her voice to show how serious she was.

“Before we knew it a dozen Sea Kings had risen from their slumber and launched at the ship, I watched Ty and Second finish the Sea Kings quickly though, the Sea Kings stood no chance against them.” She giggled, they ate good for the next few weeks after that night.

She had ate half of the fries she had ordered and decided she was full.

“Do you want the rest of these?” She asked, gesturing the plate to him.

13Nice to meet you! (Jade and Mavis) Empty Re: Nice to meet you! (Jade and Mavis) Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:06 pm

Anonymous
Jade sat back and listened to Mavis tell her stories of where she was born, what she was good at, and her greatest adventure. While she spoke he got kind of jealous, he wasn't as half as interesting as she was, she even had a weapon! all he had were his fist, though some could actually consider them weapons of a sort but not many knew what he could actually do with them besides his father and his siblings. Jade wouldn't want them boasting about it though, that's something he hates a lot, he would rather show.

"Wow, Mavis, you sounds awesome!" he exclaimed as he finished his fries and she asked if he wanted the rest of hers, he shook his head in a yes motion before grabbing the plate of fries and eating them. "i wish i would have met those pirates who took down that sea king! you would have to be extremely powerful to do that" he said in awe as his left eye began to light up a little. However while thinking of the crew that she sailed with he wondered about the one he just joined, "hey Mavis, who is our captain?" he wondered if she was the captain. If she was the captain he would already know her pretty well and they got along pretty well too but if not he hoped that the person whose crew he was apart of was as nice as she was, it would be a huge plus.

14Nice to meet you! (Jade and Mavis) Empty Re: Nice to meet you! (Jade and Mavis) Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:15 pm

Mavis Lockheart

Pirates
Pirates

Mavis Lockheart
He had complimented her but his curiosity didn’t stop there, he wanted to know about their captain in the crew.

“Well you see his name is Junbei Von Echo, he’s really cool, he helped me take down a group of pirates that attacked the Sea-Train I took here, although I didn’t pay to ride the sea-train so I got a free ride and a rescue, bonus for me, right? Haha.” She smirked.

Mavis tried to remember every detail she could, “He’s quick, powerful certainly someone to fear. He had taken out pretty much all of the pirates and I think their was maybe fifty? I had only taken out like ten or fifteen with a gun I stole from the pirates, I wanted to save my own from harm.” Mavis then blushed. “Not to mention the Captain is very attractive.”

Then she looked at Jade, “But if you’re wondering how he is as a person overall he’s pretty bad ass. He’s really nice, promise.” She hummed, “Hmm, maybe you guys will meet soon, I dunno. He might be too busy.”

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum