One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
A Whole New World! Allen Arrives in Water 7! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
A Whole New World! Allen Arrives in Water 7! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
A Whole New World! Allen Arrives in Water 7! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
A Whole New World! Allen Arrives in Water 7! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
A Whole New World! Allen Arrives in Water 7! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
A Whole New World! Allen Arrives in Water 7! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
A Whole New World! Allen Arrives in Water 7! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
A Whole New World! Allen Arrives in Water 7! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
A Whole New World! Allen Arrives in Water 7! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Allen Yagami

Marines
Marines

Allen Yagami
Reina's words reinforced Allen's drive. She sounded ready to take on the world for Allen's sake, so long as he was in the right. Allen smiled and nodded. "And I for you, Reina." Allen swore. His goals might have been simple, but his path to them just became a bit more complex it seemed. Though, in the end it might turn out to be the easier way. He wanted to hone his skills in Obsidian Dragon style, as well as come up with new techniques. It'd be hard, but he'd have to just fight through it.

A moment later Lana comes up behind Reina and tugs on her ear. Allen winced thinking about the pain. If she wasn't careful she might tear Reina's ear off! Allen grimaced. "She's not a bad influence. Her fighting spirit is just what I need to align myself with if I want to master Obsidian Dragon Style, especially considering there's nobody left to teach me." Allen explained, his fists tightened at his sides.

Just then though his stomach let out a loud and roaring rumble. Well maybe lunch was a good idea, he couldn't remember the last time he ate. He wasn't sure if Reina buying was a tease or not, but he'd not be troubled in the slightest having to pay his own way.

"I should be treating you guys to lunch, after all you've helped me out more than those lousy marines who brought me here did." Allen said with a chuckle, graciously accepting the invitation.

WC: 267
TWC: 3,106
-exit-

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Kincaid
Bacon: 14,000 EP + 1 SP
Allen: 16,000 EP + 1 SP

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: