One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Dangerous Misunderstanding (Arc) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Dangerous Misunderstanding (Arc) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Dangerous Misunderstanding (Arc) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Dangerous Misunderstanding (Arc) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Dangerous Misunderstanding (Arc) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Dangerous Misunderstanding (Arc) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Dangerous Misunderstanding (Arc) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Dangerous Misunderstanding (Arc) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Dangerous Misunderstanding (Arc) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

15Dangerous Misunderstanding (Arc) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dangerous Misunderstanding (Arc) Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:19 am

iayui

Marines
Marines

iayui
Well, it seemed everything was over! Being called beautiful was always nice, and the pleasant words made her feel much safer as she stayed in safety until the fight was done. The woman would walk out from behind her safe space to look around the now messy cafe. It looked like the viscera clean-up brigade was going to have a field day once they got to the scene here. There was blood, lots of it, and a ton of gore to deal with. The woman only hoped they would be out of here before any type of law enforcement showed up. All they needed was for the Marines to come in and arrest them all for mass murder, right?

A girl would enter the cafe of the hotel as well, ordering sweet breakfast foods, before Viktor ordered the same on them, presumably on the new girl's tab as she seemed to be the one that was being asked to cover it for their trouble. "Thanks Viktor, though I might just eat one and save two for the road. I don't think I could eat that much sweet food in one sitting. Not right now at least." The words would be said after she got to his side, staying slightly behind him in case anyone else burst through the doors with a need for vengeance. But at least she had these two to protect her, right? Yomi seemed to be able to devour things into herself. How? Maybe some kind of cyborg enhancement she put in that vacuums things into some kind of space she had? Was her whole body a container? The world may never know, unless Hure licked until she got to the center of her!

Well, at least they could finally get breakfast and move on to whatever they were actually supposed to be doing today!

16Dangerous Misunderstanding (Arc) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dangerous Misunderstanding (Arc) Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:54 am

Chesha

Chesha
Judging by the various broken furniture her options proved limited and thus the girl kindly opted not to unnecessarily throw her wrath upon the employees of this fine establishment. It certainly wasn’t their faults so few good seats remained and Chesha never wanted to be one of those customers without someone earning it first. However the rather tall fellow posed a rather rude and interesting conclusion that this had somehow been her mess. Odd. She didn’t tell the ruffians and scoundrels to barge in and wreck the furniture. They did that completely of their own volition and really it sounded like they were hung up on this poor dog she’d have to inquire about.

First things first: pick-pocketing the lazy vagabonds in order to pay for additional pastries. No reason for Chesha to foot the bill when she held little to no connection to these events. Obviously. Unless they were trying to get revenge or something on that person who choked to death on her food quasi-recently – not realizing entirely that not only was she alive, but in the room as well. When she came upon the last fellow who’d been treated to the Yomi special Chesha snapped up a napkin and started cleaning the broken bottle of hot sauce of finger prints, careful to place it in the fellow’s hand. Let the Marine’s believe he’d “punished” the subordinate or whatever their police minds could cook up.

Some other lovely lady who made a bit more sense addressed her, mentioning the dog and placing the blame upon the unfortunately tall fellow. Dropping all current plans to somehow obtain a piggy-back ride from him Chesha turned to the other woman with wide, innocently blinking eyes that spelled blatant confusion, ”Haa? How should I know what darkness lurks in the hearts of men? Maybe they wanted to ask me out on a date and got too anxious? Maybe they’re total newbies at mugging people and couldn’t say their demands? All I know is it’s been bloody hard getting anywhere without them nipping at the heels so I suppose you guys deserve a ‘thank you’ so if you start choking on your pastries I promise I’ll perform the Heimlich maneuver! You won’t suffer a foody death under my watch!” Her voice turned to an almost childlike tone of happy innocence. Besides she probably owed it after letting that other person perish, sort of, well, depending. ”Though what’s this about a dog?”

”Perhaps now is not the time for casual conversation?” another voice piped up, though a little bit muffled as the long gown part of Chesha’s jacket rustled. From beneath another head revealed itself, teeth revealed due to lack of lips and no eyes to exactly meet and yet this other “entity” seemed to know where people stood as it casually “observed” each person for a moment before returning to Chesha. In the same, casual and soothingly informative tone he added, ”It shan’t be long before more of them arrive after all.”

Chesha’s eyes remained on the prize however as the waitress brought over a large serving tray with little plates of warmed pastry goodness. The plates seemed to rattle, but she didn’t care as long as the woman didn’t drop them before skittering back away after the girl threw the plundered funds onto the tray. ”Oh please it doesn’t matter if they’re bosses or fodder bad guys have respawn times! Maybe not as long as good guys – they seem stuck with days – but all the same I think we can enjoy some food unless someone doesn’t want his chocolate filled pastry?” The head sighed before opening his mouth, downing the lightly tossed treat in a manner befitting a shark or crocodile.

17Dangerous Misunderstanding (Arc) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dangerous Misunderstanding (Arc) Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:38 am

Shichamatsu

Marines
Marines

Shichamatsu
Grahahaha Vicktur laughed at Yomi's recount of the gundark incident I have to agree with you there. That was probably the most fun i've in ages.... his gaze briefly set on Hure  Though, its been quite the ride since we got here. I might actually miss this place. Its been chaos since day one. zombies, chicken wielding leprauchans, and a scuffle with a few Marines. Loguetown was definitely a good place with its own charms, if only you stuck your neck out to find them.  And even though he found his troubles to be more than a bit irrirating, he revelled in the amusement they brought him. Hure removed herself from her hide-a-way and thanked Vicktur for the sweet treats he had procured for them. Well, the treats he had practically entitled himself to. I told you that we'd get fat together, didnt I? What? You thought I was joking? despite his choice of words his tone was seething with a playful sarcasm. He couldnt afford to get fat yet. Not with his adventures just starting!

The tailed woman known as Chesha fished through the pockets of the deceased, snatching up all the loose cash she could get her hands on. Why didnt I think of that? Vicktur thought. The answer being simple; he didnt feel like he needed to. Despite being rather affluent in his youth - when he was younger than now that is - he had become surprisingly accustom to living in the lower rings of society. Sure, he was extravagent when he gad the chance. But mostly he stayed in dirty places filled with dirty people. A symptom of joining up with the Revolutionary Army, no doubt. Treasonous rebels hardly lived a life of pampered luxury. Chesha and Yomi engaged in a brief exchange, where Chesha mourned the dubious nature of the human heart. A topic that Vicktur was all too familiar with. Somewhat embodying the subject, as well as the duality of that very same heart. Without fail the mysterious dog was brought up in the conversation, eliciting a pseudo sigh-laugh from the boy. The fucking dog again? Vicktur wasnt above killing somes pet, far from it, but he had no idea what the fuck these despots were talking about. He killed no ones dog on this island. And if he had he wouldve taken care of such a troublesome owner as well.

What really took the cake in this whole scenario was Chesha's next reveal. Brushing aside a cloth she exposed another entity, the aformentioned "log" protruding from her hind-quarters. It was definitely the most bizzare, nay esoteric, thing he had ever seen. The creature had a mind of its own and spoke fluently. Okay... he lowered his sword from his shoulder, dropping the carcass that stuck to it as he did so, and pointed at her tail. What the fuck is that thing. And why is it growing out of your body? a genuine tone of uneasy curiosity dripped in every syllable. This was like some shit out of the Twilight Zone! Or atleast the pirate-y version of it. And for the record... he continued before she could answer his rudely delivered question I didnt kill anyones dog. Some asshole slipped a letter under my door accusing me of this nonsense. I wish I had, though. Atleast i'de know what the fuck was going on. he finished up and grabbed a pastry from the mountain set on the table.

18Dangerous Misunderstanding (Arc) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dangerous Misunderstanding (Arc) Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:05 am

Person

Marines
Marines

Person
Yomi would comment on how strange the little appendage was but... it seemed as if it had a mind of its own, and she was a bit of a freak anyway so she really couldn't complain about how weird something was or wasn't. What was more off-putting was the casual attitude that this girl seemed to have about this whole affair, she expected it from Vicktor and crew, but not from this girl, her demeanor seemed all kinds of off. She was probably bat shit or something, that was the most logical explanation for how the girl seemed to act. Frankly Yomi didn't think that this girl could be trusted at all and she would hope that Vicktor would keep his big dumb mouth shut around her, well okay it wasn't dumb but it was big, like the rest of him, and a certain part that Hure could probably attest too as well... anyway what was the subject again? Oh yeah, it was the fact that they had just been attacked and now the strange girl they were yelling about had also entered the room and seemed to be insane. Frankly Yomi started to question the company she was keeping, but if she got away with performing her experiments she really couldn't complain, Vicktor often looked the other way, though she figured if Hure ever discovered them she would be upset with her, hopefully, that would never come to pass.

"I see, interesting. So if you didn't kill the dog then that just leaves the girl who is in danger, and well us if the marines get involved. I can only hope the one who was offended is powerful enough to pay them off, but if we kill him we might have to book it out of here pretty fast, we don't want to be tracked down and captured for something we didn't do."

19Dangerous Misunderstanding (Arc) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dangerous Misunderstanding (Arc) Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:58 am

iayui

Marines
Marines

iayui
"Yeah, you did say that. I thought it was a joke though! You can't really expect to see someone like me get fat! I'd refuse to let myself go!"

Wait, did that girls ass have a talking shit coming out of it? No, that would be a literal impossibility! It had to be some kind of intelligent creature, maybe some kind of unknown deep sea creature that was attached to her somehow? Either way, she refrained from mentioning it to keep out of any more trouble than what they were already in at the time. Why start a fight with this girl and her 'partner' when they had just caused a major scene that would surely have SOMEONE coming to see them soon. "Okay, so it looks like it was all a misunderstanding. Why don't we all just take this somewhere else and talk about what all is going on over these pastries, huh?" Hure hated to be the one to try and spur them on to get out of here, but it seemed like they all wanted to try and figure out what was going on here and now. There were people coming, those that had run off before, and more and more of them would soon be able to catch a glimpse of them and be able to describe them. The longer they stayed here the worse it would get, even if they were innocent of everything but self-defense. 'I just hope that no one in their gang has had contact with anyone that knows about me. That would make this even more complicated than it already is.'

20Dangerous Misunderstanding (Arc) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dangerous Misunderstanding (Arc) Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:54 am

Chesha

Chesha
Well if he hadn’t killed the dog – much less with torturous glee – then she could let it go. What the girl might have a little issue was stemmed from the man’s readily rude behavior towards Alejandro. ’Jeez someone was raised by a bloody royal.’ Did the man not even know how to introduce himself let alone his companions?! Never mind his immediately dip into vulgar language over the subtle entry of another potential acquaintance! Well she doubted he was much of a business man considering he knew how to leave people hanging and then drop them according to his whims if the fellow in the ground could’ve attested too.

If he were alive.

’I suppose he wouldn’t be a horrible assistant in the kitchen if he could do more than spear meat on a sword or fork…hmm…’ Tempting as it was to toss something at the fellow and see if he’d slice it in half Chesha refrained if only because she didn’t want to toss her food. Not much else sat at hand either as there was little reason to punish the plates for performing their duty, the humans were out of reach, and she naturally saw little reason to attempt a sacrifice of the either woman for her curiosity – never mind his apparent friendliness towards them. Sat too high on the “pointless” scale.

For a brief moment she thought the other pale woman might be alluding to Chesha being the potential slayer of some mutt somewhere beloved by some man for some reasons before her pastry-deprived brain caught up. All but shoveling the chocolate one down her throat to remedy this issue she ate the second one far more slowly while thinking…considering…plotting…

’Maybe they won’t notice if I just tag along and insert myself into the group?’

Sometimes Chesha liked to believe herself a master sneakthief, simply glomming onto tour groups and the like as the most casual of casuals, and go completely unnoticed. Other times she saw herself as some sort of ingenious tactician (when no one could rightfully deny otherwise) who could concoct fool-proof plans to get what she wanted and maybe some part of her figured most people might simply indulge her because she was cute or something, or because Alejandro was well spoken. Reasons were reasons and didn’t matter if one didn’t ask. All the girl knew was that she needed off this island and it sounded like they had a way even if at some point they might kick her off. As long as they were nice enough not to do so until they reached land she might even be nice enough to cook them a few meals between islands.

Not that she could be bothered to offer right now.

A little bit of the syrupy sauce from the apple-stuffed pastry dribbled down the side of her mouth as she outright laughed at the poor fishgirl. ”Bit late for that I’m afraid!” she crowed, ”I can hear those old thunderthigh-Imeanhooves-outside right now! Guess the other half finally caught up to the silenc!” Funny how even idiots could pick up on something being wrong by noise level. She supposed if they’d been victorious in catching her there’d have been far more hollering and a lot less lying about dead and useless. ”If you guys are nice enough to help out I can deal with lunch and be talked into taking care of dinner too~”

21Dangerous Misunderstanding (Arc) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dangerous Misunderstanding (Arc) Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:36 am

Shichamatsu

Marines
Marines

Shichamatsu
Vicktur took a bite out of the delectable treat, savoring the chocolately goodness at its warm and chewy center. This is pretty good, actually. not that he was expecting it to be bad, but he was pleasantly surprised at how great it was. It only made sense for a high end place like this to have good food. Hell, it better have good food! It was expensive as all hell to stay here. Not that he would know, seeing as he procured his room key from a dead cheater. Yomi chimed in, stating how these thugs could possibly have the local Marine presence in their back pocket. Honestly, Vicktur wouldnt put it past them. It was obvious that he held no love for the World Government. And no respect for the Marines as a whole, aside from Landru. The Mink-Giant-Asian Bruce Lee dude. Well, he looked lime a mink the first time they met. Then during their little scuffle he seemingly shifted from a giant into a little man. Vicktur couldnt explain any if it. Did Yomi slip drugs into his sustenance? If only by accident? Anything could happen while on a three day caffiene binge.

I'm pretty sure the guy who I took the room from is responsible for this shit show. Unfortunately he was arrested by the Marines for killing someone during our poker game. Too bad, my sword would like to ask him a few questions regarding the whole situation. mostly he wanted to cut him up for being such a bastard. If the man wasnt a pet murderer Vicktur wouldnt have to deal with these cannon fodder level degenerates. Of course, if he hadnt stolen to room key he wouldnt be dealing with it either. Bit where else were he and Hure supposed to tango? Under the pier? Speaking if Hure she seemed incredibly cautious about the ingoing fiasco. No doubt she was afraid if getting captured by the band of fuckwits and turned into their plaything....again. Eeeeh, you worry too much. Has anyone ever told you that. These chumps are a dime a dozen. If they show up again we'll kill them. Then those who come after them, and so on. This idiot can only gave so many flunkies. the thought if being overrun due to exhaustion never crossed his mind. Vicktur's endurance was exceptional, in more ways than one.

The newcomer didnt really seem interested in answering his question. Unfortunate. He didnt think something like this could simply be brushed off as "oh well, she has a sentient tail so what?" but he reserved his questioning for later. He was gonna get down to the bottom of it, no pun intended. Her offer of lunch and, potentially dinner, struck a cord. Is that so... he said as his eyes wandered to a large group of ten or so men stampeded towards the hotel. Okay, little lady. You have yourself a deal. Working together would be beneficial for us both, anyway. They want our heads after all. he finished up his speech and pastry as the angry mob stormed into the cafe, swords and clubs brandished and ready for war. It's over for you! Lay down your weapons and boss just might spare your companions. Not you, though he addressed Vicktur You've committed the greatest sin by killing the one thing our boss loved most in the world! Your women can be his new pets! Vicktur couldnt help but roll his eyes at this poorly constructrd dialogue. It was textbook Matsu dialogue. Ya know, the way your boss talks about this dog.... he stroked his chin and grabbed another pastry from the plate without breaking eye contact It doesnt send the right message. If you know what I mean. Very creepy. he bit into the fruit filled delight as the ringleader turned as red as a fire truck. Why you! We'll teach you to fuck with the Kustoms!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum