One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Mermaids, Haki Masters, and a whole lot of cussin' EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Mermaids, Haki Masters, and a whole lot of cussin' EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Mermaids, Haki Masters, and a whole lot of cussin' EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Mermaids, Haki Masters, and a whole lot of cussin' EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Mermaids, Haki Masters, and a whole lot of cussin' EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Mermaids, Haki Masters, and a whole lot of cussin' EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Mermaids, Haki Masters, and a whole lot of cussin' EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Mermaids, Haki Masters, and a whole lot of cussin' EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Mermaids, Haki Masters, and a whole lot of cussin' EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

iayui

Marines
Marines

iayui
Hure had heard rumors, ones about a master in the ways of all Haki types roaming around the edges of Loguetown. Apparently they were a kind of hermit that had not been to any of the populated areas in quite some time, choosing to simply stick to themselves and continue practicing their teachings until they could find someone that was worthy of training. The female fishman had no reason to think she had any innate talent in Haki, but why not go and find out for sure? At worst she would be told she was worthless and just a waste of time to even bother with. But what the hell? The mermaid was used to being called those things from her time as a slave.

They said that Haki was released in moments of great stress, but what about her then? Maybe this trip out into the wilds around town were just a waste of time. The rumors might have been false, and the Haki master was just a figment of someone's imagination while they were traveling out here; alone and scared. But what if he was not? What if it was real and she decided to give up looking? Then the girl would never know, and would most likely never try again after doing so. No, she would find out today, here and now. With the now or never attitude the fishman's legs would carry her at a brisk walk as she quietly held on to the combo guitar and battle axe that made her feel much safer when out and alone.

Note; Using the 30 SP from the event to encounter a Haki Master to unlock my Haki's.

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
Mermaids, Haki Masters, and a whole lot of cussin' 2988283-character_large_332x363_master-roshi

His hut lay a few meters from the beach, the wooden planks rickety and old. Grumpy as ever he moved bashing in to objects, pushing over his own table accidentally. The bald grump man walking with his stick emerged from his home. The holdiay like attire and turtle backpack making him look rather odd. He needed to catch his dinner and he would be damned if he went back to that town that sold him his fish last time, it was rotten. Fresh was the way to go. So he moved through the beach ,sand against his bare toes. His senses rivetting, he felt the entirety of the island. Saw colours people only dreamed off. His powerful mind brought him beauty but also heartache. He lived alone due to his immense mental capabilties, he had yet to figure out how to exhaust his vast supply of stamina, his haki after the accident remained active forever and he saw the depest wants and desires of those around him. Empathic they called it a blessing, yet it was truely a curse.

Yet for one to see so much, you would expect him to not bump in to the girl whom was coming his way, it was as if he bashed against the fishwoman on purpose, to "accidentally" have his skin touching her, to feel a woman once more. He intended on making it quick, a quick brush a hurried "Oh sorry" and then a dash on. But the girls wants screamed out to him, as if a picture was being painted no not a picture, more like an art of colourful aura and her current wants depicted a person, but a specefic type of person. Yes it was as if he could read her mind. "Whacha want from me huh" he snapped pointing his stick towards the woman.

iayui

Marines
Marines

iayui
There were very few people out this far into the wilderness. The rare person she saw was either out hunting, searching for something, or travelling the island for buried treasure or something else of great interest to them. It was not until she got to another beach on the island that she would bump into someone, literally. It seemed as if the man had not seen her, though with how light it was outside it was fairly obvious. The female fishman was about to say a snarky comment when the man just kind of snapped at her, asking what she wanted from him. The oddly clothed man with the turtle shell pointed his walking stick at her accusingly, as if she had said something he did not want to hear.

"Uh, I was just travelling the island to try and search for the rumored Haki Master that is said to live a hermit life around here. I've always been curious about my Haki potential and was going to see if they could impart their wisdom upon me." The woman had nothing to hide about her reasons for being out away from town. While it was dangerous for a mermaid to be alone, with slavers reaching for slaves wherever they could nab them, the female felt no immediate threat from this man. At worst he was a crazy old man that would go about his way after she answered the question. At best he would be able to point her towards her desired goal.

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
"OH HO HO HO" The man laughed as he suddenly saw the girl, yeah he had seen her already but like he actually SAW her, and man was she fishy, like true fish not that fish you see some of those drag queens be working, this girl be fierce and fit. Even her mind was kinda ok to listen to. This was her lucky day, running in to the haki master like this. "WELL WELL WELL GIRLY YOU JUST SO HAPPEN TO BEIN THAT MANS PRESENCE" he suddenly shouted as if he were trying to be heard over a crowded room. He continued to look at her up and down, a trickle of blood slowly oozed from his nose but he wiped it with his shirt as if this were a normal occurence. "Well girly girl, if you want to learn the power of haki, I'm gonna agree to teach ya, but first I need three things from you. Im an old man as ya can see, so first I need ya to do my shopping. Then pick up my dry cleaning, then buy me a camera den den mushi and take some pin ups for me ok, good girl. Heres my list, now go get gone" the old perverted man said, pointing towards the town. What had this poor girl gotten herself in to.

iayui

Marines
Marines

iayui
The loud laugh startled her for a moment as the man revealed a truth to her that she could not quite believe. The fishman female hoped being hope that he was being serious, but his request made it sound like he was doing this to catch some 'tail' in the end. She would ignore the blood, the man obviously checking her out like any normal male would with how she dressed, and decided to test her luck. "I guess that's not too much to ask for someone to try to teach me haki, if I even have a chance to use any of the kinds possible." She would grab the list of shopping items he needed before she left, refusing to get his name for reasons that some would find silly. If she was ever captured, or enslaved, and thry knew she had hakin training they would try to extract such information out of her. After saying as much she would quickly run off into the water, the fastest way back to town, and swim until she got there.

The dry cleaning would be easy, describing the old man to the dry cleaners would net her his dry cleaning before she made the short trip to the store to buy everything he needed, adding in some extras that he might enjoy such as some magazines that involved a few nice looking pin up girls. The last part she would find fun, the den den mushing would be easy to acquire before finding a private place to rake the images he wanted. A few of the standard pinup shots would be taken, many provocative poses provided. And then a single lewd shot with a bit of a slip of her top to give him a better nose bleed would find its way in.

After making sure everything was in order she would walk, careful with the items she now carried, and made sure to stealthily make her way back to avoid any questions from those she may come across. After finding him again she would walk up to him while speaking. "Sir, I have everything you have requested. I hope you enjoy the little extras I added in as well."

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
"HOLY COW" He shouted as he looked upon the picture. His nose blooded more than it ever did. A torrent of crimson liquid pushed him from his feet with such force. He landed hard and it looked like that was it. He lay upon the ground, blood trickling from his nose, drool flowing from his mouth. He held the pictures, as if his life depended on them. Time passed. Time slowly tickled on and eventually he stood. Wiping the blood from his nose with his arm, he looked to the woman. Eyes on her now covered rack. "Well its obvious you have drive. Ok then Girl, you want to learn Haki" he said. As he lifted his stick it turned jet black. "What do you know of haki. Do you know the name of this one" he asked pointing to the now jet black stick.

iayui

Marines
Marines

iayui
Shit! Had her images killed the man before she could even be trained? For a while there it seemed that her lewd pictures had been too much and he had given up the ghost. The woman turned even more pale until he stood up, releasing the breath she had not realized she was holding until that point. The relief would only last for mere moments before the man began to speak. He would mention her drive, and repeated her want to learn Haki before he lifted the walking stick that he had been using thus far. As she watched the stick would turn black, the use of the Haki type that he would then ask her about.

Which kind was it? She knew that! But the long word seemed to slip from her mind the exact moment she was required to recall it! "Uh...B..Bus...Buso...shit!" She needed to get it right! Come on woman! Why wouldn't her brain just sense the word to her mouth so she could think of it? She knew that it wasn't Kenbunshoku, that involved the eyes! Nor was it Haoushoku, that was the one that let you command and control others like her dominion over fish she had due to her being a Fishman. Wait! That was it! "Busoshoku! It's Busoshoku! The thing that lets you empower yourself or objects to hit intangible things and strengthen yourself or items of your own!" Her listing of the others in her head had helped her get the answer! Lucky her!

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
I do apologise for your wait, My work schedule has taken off and I have requested another member of staff to take this over. Hopefully they will be with you soon.

Blanco Bean

Pirates
Pirates

Blanco Bean
OOC: I'll be taking over as your proctor for this going forward. If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

To say the old man wasn't enjoying himself would be a lie. In the back of his mind lingered those pictures of the young mermaid who sought him out for knowledge and understanding of Haki. He was interested in helping her from the get go, her giving him the pictures he asked for was just extra motivation for his cause. Her thoughts began to gather as she started to put her words together "You're on the right track" the old man would say as she started to say it but eventually gave up in favor of a cuss word. The elder was sad the woman messed up and continued to see if she could get it right. When she eventually did the old man smiled.

"Aye" said the old man as he cut his haki off of his cane. "It's called armament haki along with its classic Busoshoku name. Not only does it grant you immense durability and hardened skin. It grants you the ability to harm those who harder logia devil fruit abilities" said the old man. It was then he asked the young mermaid a serious question. First he would walk around her, doing a complete 360. To her it probably looked harmless but the old man was sneaking himself an extra peak. "Tell me girl, what do you know about Kenbunshoku haki?" said the old man. His tone still loose and happy. He was starting to feel the urge to teach the young girl.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum