One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Bandits [Social - Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Bandits [Social - Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Bandits [Social - Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Bandits [Social - Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Bandits [Social - Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Bandits [Social - Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Bandits [Social - Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Bandits [Social - Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Bandits [Social - Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

15Bandits [Social - Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Bandits [Social - Open] Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:24 pm

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Elisa DarkWalker
Elisa moving extremely fast is surprised to find that the Knight is keeping up with her speed, he is relentless but despite being surprised Elisa in her current mood the normal shock aspects that a surprised person would process wouldn't take affect. Elisa suddenly stops with a slightly lowered position allowing the axes blade to overshoot her completely though its shaft would still bash into he shoulder causing a slight fracture. Despite Elisa being inflicted by the poles weapon injuring her shoulder she would actually surprise Steinman; as he had never seen someone dodge an attack down the middle.

In this position inches away from the black knights Elisa punches her first forward towards his chest high speed; creating a compressed air cannonball with her six power skills; ite would have a 2 cm radius. Despite this attack having the power to create large bullet wounds greatly damaging the Human body. All it appears to do is knock the back 10 meters and create a small crack in his armour. Meanwhile upon Elisa shoulder a wound had opened up causing blood to slowly start to flow out of her shoulder, though not enough to be cruelly concerned about but these trades were seemingly starting to go in the Black Knights favor.

"You fight significantly well and have caught my attention, my name is Bandit Leader Steinman otherwise known as the Black Train of the West Blue". Both the Black Knight return to charging upon each other with Incredible speed head to head; the battle continues. Elisa is starting to calm down slightly[only slightly] as the battle goes on and becomes more enjoyable and more about real combat than cold blooded murder.

16Bandits [Social - Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Bandits [Social - Open] Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:34 pm

Syndra

Syndra
Evil laugh:

Steinman stands up and charges at Elisa. While they are fighting he starts laughing of joy. I never had a opponent as crazy like me before. Join me and make my life complete! We can have so much fun together. Elisa and Steinman seem to be evenly match. The diffrence is that the thick armor gave Steinman a advantage. He charges at Elisa with a halberd to then follow up with a attack from a greatsword. Steinman and Elisa clash multiple times but neither of them can get the upper hand over the other. What do yuo say? We can together play with your dear sister if you want and make her look pretty? Through the helmet Elisa can see his eyes. The eyes of someone who completely lost his mind became a psychopath.

Yury meanwhile is hiding outside. Syndra is still looking at the fight looking for a way in to help ELisa. I do lose my patience. WHen Elisa and Steinman rush into eachother again. I get behind Steinman to attack him from behind. Somehow Steinman knew it like he had eyes on the back of his head. He stabs with his greatsword in Elisa's direction and quick draws a longsword incase she dodges to block her attack. Menawhile he turns around bashin the shield into Syndra. Sending her flying. Syndra gets up and jumps back in the fight. Steinman somehow manages to handle the bth of them in a weird way. On Syndra's second attempt to help . Steinman two hands his halberd and charges at Syndra. He does a vertical attch. Syndra rolls to the left. Steinman changes the direction of the halberd when Syndra rolls. She puts her sword on her right to block the attack. This leaves him wide open for Elisa. Now sis!!! If Elisa is too far lost inher anger and attacks. Steniman would use the halbrd to lift himself in the air. What would mean Syndra would get hit by Elisa's attack instead. If Elisa doesnt attack at that oment. Syndra would roll backwards to clear some distance between her and Steinman. What would make Steinman be able to block ELisa again with his shield if she wanted to attack.

17Bandits [Social - Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Bandits [Social - Open] Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:22 pm

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Elisa DarkWalker
Elisa still somewhat in state of flux mentally between Clamess and bloodthirsty; she heard Syndras words now sis; With this nudge into combat Elisa moves herself rapidly forward using soru putting incredible speed behind her next attack;. Using his Halberd Steinman lifting himself up avoiding Elisa attack. Elisa attack would then be overshooting strait into Syndra direction; Elisa eyes open wide as she digs her feet into the hard ground with no consideration for pain, damage or worse; having gained a microsecond of time to react to the collision Elisa Jumps hard. Part of Elisa feet would catch Syndra upper-head and hair. Elisa would now be in a serious situation having nearly not only attacked Syndra but with a full force attack capable of inflicting major Injury .

How things had changed within her mind from full out blood lust skipping the calm stop, and straight into heavy regret which would freeze Elisa for a few moments. “Sorry so sorry”. Steinman also airborne was right behind Elisa Would drop his heavy shield, to drop onto syndra's head blocking her vision, drawing Long-sword into his left while still holding a halberd in his right “Sorry lazz, you should have accepted my offer”. Steinman connects his weapons for a cross attack infused with the power of destruction to create a large area of effect with cutting points of power. If Elisa doesn’t escape this attack she surely will be decapitated and in her moment of freezing up Syndra was her only hope, or maybe Yury.

18Bandits [Social - Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Bandits [Social - Open] Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:46 pm

Syndra

Syndra
That Steinman is able to dodge Elisa's attack really caught me off guard.He first was infront of me. A split second later he was gone up in the air. Elisa's attack is comming her way. Inher mind her life quickly flashes by. Was this the end of the road for me? My mouth falls open and screams in fear and tears appear in her eyes. Elisa comes to her senses in time. She is able to change her directionso that Syndra/s forheard would be scratched avoiding real damage. Syndra is still locked in a shocked moment of fear. She looks up to her sister with fear in my eyes.

Elisa also is frozen in the moment realizing she maby almost killed Syndra. Elisa starts to apologise but Steinman doesnt wait. He throws his shield at Syndra to distract her. Syndra blocks the shield with her arms. Its heavy and after this her human arm would be blue of the bruises. The shield blocks my vision from Elisa. Steinman is now with Elisa. He is ready to kill her and escaping seems impossible. If no one helps Elisa. She might be done for. Yury meanwhile made his brave appearence to save the day. Steinman completely forgot about him. Yury uses Syndra to jump in the air. He lands on Steinmans face and starts to use his small claws to scratch him in the face. Steinman scream of the pain and curses Yury. In his anger he lets ELisa go. He grabs Yury with one hand and with his other armored hand he makes a fist. GET LOST!!!!He then punches Yury with his big fist sending Yury flying. Yury falls on the ground and is bleading heavily. He looks at Elisa and makes a crying sound before he drops his head. Yury is knocked out. Syndra looks at her pet and dearest friend. She takes her sword with a stronger grip. Her face only shows pure hate. Steinman is still immobilized by Yury's attack. Syndra charges at him. She punches her robotic fist in his stomach where the armor showed cracks. When the punch lands. THe fake skin on her hand is scratched off and the metal colour is vissible because of the impact. THen from close range I shoot my chain. THe chain breaks through the metal and comes out on the other side of the armor where it seems to be weaker then at the front. Steinman coughs up blood. Syndra then pulls her chain back to make the wound bigger. Steinman now is holding a longsword in his hand. He stabs in Syndra's direction who then parries hisblade with her own. By the strong fforce of Steinman. Syndra is still puched back 3 meters. Its that all you got little girls??? MUahaahahahah

19Bandits [Social - Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Bandits [Social - Open] Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:05 pm

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Elisa DarkWalker
Syndra had successfully broken through the black knights armour back making a perfect window for Elisa to strike at again but with Yury Injued and Syndra fighting for her life and friends; Elisa pulls herself together and uses Sora once again but this time moving significantly faster; in face reaching the sound barrier. In the process Elisa screams “YOU WILL NOT HARM ANOTHER SOULS.!!!!RAAaR ARARARA RAAAAAAAA RAAAAAA”. Despite Elisa screaming so loudly her words couldn’t be heard by others due to her sheer speed; Elisa is behind Steinman launching 4 fingers into the opening Syndra Created “FINGER PISTOL BAZOOKA”. Elisa unlesses four finger pistol attacks directly into the back of the black knight and with the flesh of Steinman's broken she thrusts her hand into his living body, and upwards…. Elisa grabs his heart; her words can be heard again “I will see you in Hell!”.

While Elisa had taken the victory secured by Syndra she herself had received a grave injury in this moment, the black knight Steinman had unleashed a blade hidden in his suits Elbow thrusting it back deeply into Elisa torso. The blade would pierce just above her heart and go all the way through, though in her current mindset she couldn’t feel the main. A few moments later after time itself had seemed to stop with the lethal blow being taken. Both Elisa and Steinman would collapse onto the ground with blood flowing quite rapidly from both their bodies onto the already soaked ground of blood. The Battle was over; but the fight for survival was to be continued.

Stamina used :60
skill used:

20Bandits [Social - Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Bandits [Social - Open] Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:22 pm

Syndra

Syndra
The fight was over. Elisa crushed Steinman's heart. Elisa did look so amazing when she finished Steinman off. I didnt know he used a hidden blade stabbing Elisa back. Steinman drops to the floor first. Elisa follows a second after. Syndra's eyes get big. She leans on her sword tolift herself up. I look around and see all the damamge that is done. Two bandits and Steinman were laying dead on the floor. Yury and Elisa were bleeding heavily and at the edge of dying. Syndra walks to Yury first and picks him up.He feels so fragile and weak inher arms. Then she returns to Elisa's side. I kneel down and lay her head on my knees. I hold Yury carfully in one of my arms. The other hand wipes Elisa's hair out of her face and kiss her on the forhead. THen I wrap a arm around her and lift her up. THen I carry them outside. WHen I am I scream for help. Cintizens who hear it come over. THey immidiantly jump in to help their heroines.

Twenty minutes later Yury and Elisa are hospitalized. Syndra's wounds are taken care off but she is less hurt. She then sits in the room with Elisa onher left and Yury onher right waiting for them to wake up. Her cheecks are wet fromthe tears. Her body swings a little while she whispers Dont die! Dont leave me alone! Please dont die! The people look concerned at Syndra who seems to be into a huge shock.

21Bandits [Social - Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Bandits [Social - Open] Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:39 pm

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Elisa DarkWalker
Elisa was out and out cold and had entered into a Painted world within her mind; if she lost the will to fight she truly wouldn't be able to reach the bridge, the bridge that grants one the ability to return to the real world; the bridge would be guarded by several warriors who had previously fallen or were currently falling just like Elisa. This was a world of the undead and only the strong willed could escape such a place though Elisa did have something on her side; the whispers created by syndra echoing into her ears.

The place was like a broken castle which was crumbling through the test of time, though in this world time passed extremely slowly compared to the real world; Elisa looks around seeing a single lit fire which would appear to be able to burn for eternity. The world was extremely cold and snowy, in fact in this place the weather was always snowing. Elisa confused about where she was, and had assumed this was the entrance to Hell as she had died knowing she had betrayed her dearest friend or so she thought, she was unaware she had came to her senses just in time to avoid making real contact with Syndra. Though with the guilt of such an action weighing down on herself, Elisa would crouch down as she wanted to punish herself for such an Acton. When one would start to lose the will to fight animistic humans whoa flesh was nearly completely gone would begin their decent on Elisa's Location.

22Bandits [Social - Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Bandits [Social - Open] Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:39 pm

Syndra

Syndra
Syndra waits 12 hours in the chair before Yury finally wakes up. Syndra gets up ffrom her chair and jumps to him. Her hand is on Yury's head and I scratch him behind his ear. I call the nurses to inform them. They come over to look at Yury. Syndra is for a moment caught in her happines. SHe didnt forget Elisa but that one of them already made it out of their fight agaisnt dead was sucha relief. SHe couldnt hold the stress inside of her anymore. Yury makes some noises and the doctor confirms me that he will be alright. All he needs is to rest and eat well. I smile at Yury and kiss him on his nose. Yury s tail wags his small bear tail for amoment. Then on the otherside ELisa starts to move weird. I look around and sadness takes over again. The doctor and nurses run over to Elisa. They start to panic. Hold her still!!Doctor do something !! We are losing her!! The doctor runs quickly runs away to get his stuff. He commands the nurses to roll the bed to the operation room. Syndra follows the nurses and helpt them push.. SHe didnt knwow hat she was doing but the faster she got there the more chance ELisa would live. That was Syndra's logic at the moment.

I am shut out of the operation room. The doctor and nurses start by drawing their weapons. Their daily war to save a life begins once again. Can they save Elisa? Is her will to live strong enough or does she give up?

23Bandits [Social - Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Bandits [Social - Open] Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:00 pm

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Elisa DarkWalker
As Elisa falls into a curled ball in the scolding snow it was only a matter of time before before she froze in this hellish place, if she wasn't eating by the incoming monsters first when suddenly a black sword comes flying from the sky piercing through the ground 1 cm from her Elisas eye. One sentence was engraved onto the blade "Survive, don't you die" Elisa pulls herself up and picks up the blade and rotates it around her hand; it fit like a glove as if it was made specifically for her.  Three monster come charging towards her down the 6 stone stone steps on front of her and 1 over the railing of the next area.

Elisa swing her sword upwards, and rotates it direction to crash it rightwards; due to its path not only would it burst in fire from the bone-fire to her left but also smash through her attacks like they were nothing; as weak as paper. Elisa moves forward up the stairs and continues to ignore the path to the right and opens the two strong wooden doors in-front of her. Their is a stone circular area like the centre courtyard of a medievalist  castle; for some reason despite it constantly snowing this area and this area alone seems to not have a spec of snow.  In the middle of the are is a large stone square as if a elevated standing placement.

Elisa continues to walk through as on the other side was a bridge leading quite far in the distance and thus was clearly the correct way to go. Within five steps a loud message echoed on the wined "You have been invaded ...you have been invaded". Elisa is confused with no idea what it even meant when suddenly on the pillow in-front of her a red glowing figure would appear..... Wielding a red black sword of their own.....It was Syndra..

The events continue.

24Bandits [Social - Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Bandits [Social - Open] Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:03 pm

Syndra

Syndra
I am looking at ELisa while the doctors are working to save Elisa.

Meanwhile in ELisa's dream I have been summoned into a world. I am holding a black sword with the engravement : Kill! I look at my opponent. THe ground is whise o the snow. I hold my great sword ready. The owner of the world seems to be confused. I run at Elisa and charge my sword then do a stabbing attack. It is a little diogonal so if I ELisa would be hit. She would be send flying through the air.

The sound of blades clashing can be heard from far away. While fighting Syndra looks angry at ELisa. My eyes do look like one of some one blaming a person ffor their death. How could you kill me! Its all your fault!. You had to charge and attack me. I trusted you and looked up to you. You killed your own sister in your rage. Tears start to flow over Syndra's cheecks. THe evil Syndra advantage of ELisa not knowing I am still alive. To make the pain in ELisa's heart even more painfull.

As the pain increases Evil Syndra gets stronger. Syndra contieaus with her act to make ELisa give up on life. If ELisa starts giving up Syndra and Elisa will keep getting stronger and flashes of a fake dead body of Syndra. If ELisa's will to life increases the evil Syndra will get weaker and start hearing Syndra's voice fromthe sword telling her to stay alive.

25Bandits [Social - Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Bandits [Social - Open] Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:55 am

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Elisa DarkWalker
Elisa would only block Syndras attacks within her dream world; as the regret within her mind continues to grow "I'm sorry Syndra, I wouldn't hurt you, even here I will not hurt you". The flashback of charging into Syndra, though with the environment already covered in blood Elisa would be convinced that she had Killed Syndra.  Elisa would find herself 10 steps away from Syndra as she drops to her knee “I’m sorry”.  Whispers from the real Syndra would echo through the world along with the voices of strange unknown people; some of these voices would be talking about stopping bleeding within Elisa, Elisa looks down to find a sword had gone through her recently but wasn’t Bleeding.  Looking upwards Elisa looks at Syndra “WHAT DO YOU WANT?”. Several more clashes would take place with such intensity that sparks fly of the blade and start igniting the snow of this world.

Docter 1; it's Lucky her friend got her here so fast. Doctor 2; “You are correct if she was even a minute later she surely would've been dead. Doctor 1; she isn’t out of the woods yet her heart is pacing and despite being out cold her brain's activity is of the charts. “Elisa finds herself on the other side of the battlefield, the side with the long bridge and thus she runs from the Syndra within her mind “I will not fight you”. With Elisa will to live being torn in both directions the Syndra within her mind would grow stronger. The battle continues.

26Bandits [Social - Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Bandits [Social - Open] Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:23 am

Syndra

Syndra
Syndra laughs as Elisa is running away. My power grows as she gets more scared. I run after her and start winging my sword at her while going after her. As ELisa nad Syndra run over the bridge their is a roomwith a woman inside of it. THe woman is holding a scythe. As the two get closer the woman prepares herself for a fight. The woman is wearing a snow white dress and a got a tail. She got snow white hair and is a little bigget then Elisa. Her ace looks like the one of Syndra. When Syndr and ELisa enter the room the woman starts wealking in their directions. She swings her scythe. Elisa might thinks its a another enemy. Instead the Scythe misses her and makes Syndra jump backwards to avoid getting hit. My name is Precilla. Go Elisa this Syndra is a ake and lying. SHe is still alive. I will hold this one off your back. On the other side of this room you see a part of a bridge that looks like to end with a dead end. You have to jump if you dont and this Syndra kills you. You will die in real life too. i cant hold her for long so this is your only chance. SO GO !!! JUMP!!

Meanwhile the doctors order the nurses to ride ELisa's bed away back to her room. When they do Syndra just waits as long as is needed for ELisa to wake up. My arms are wrapped around her as I lay next to her in bed and fall asleep next to ELisa.

[EXIT]

27Bandits [Social - Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Bandits [Social - Open] Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:31 am

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Elisa DarkWalker
The conflict goes on for a little longer with the strange scythe wielding woman who had came to her aid and the red glowing Syndra; Priscilla the embodiment of Elisa true self and life Calm, relentless and forever trusting of her friends. While Elisa wasn't a fan of the idea of jumping into the abyss it was that or fight her friend at the same time if their was a chance Syndra was truly alive she had to take it. Thus when Elisa reaches the bridge she jumps without no hesitation at all and raises up to a never ending darkness for an entire hour as the drugs provided by the doctors wore off allowing her to actually wake up.

When Elisa would awake she would find Syndra & Yury sleeping on her bed as if they had been waiting their for hours; tears would start to fall down Elisa's cheeks as she released Syndra was alive not to mention remembering she didn't actually attack her. Elisa whips the tears from her eyes before anyone sees, she was quite a proud one and all. Elisa slides out of the bed and simply walks of leaving a note for syndra to read "I am so sorry, id be back, I need some time alone".

Elisa would start walking into the far ends of town to locate a isolated place "Who am I, what is this animal inside me" Elisa was changing in more ways than one and she didn't understand why but deep inside her soul she was becoming a conqueror ,

[Exit]

Worse post in my life.

28Bandits [Social - Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Bandits [Social - Open] Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:33 pm

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Kincaid
Elisa: 28,000 + 1 SP
Syndra: 24,000 + 1 SP (one of your posts wasn't 250 words, otherwise it'd be 26,000)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum