One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
The Following Day - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
The Following Day - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
The Following Day - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
The Following Day - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
The Following Day - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
The Following Day - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
The Following Day - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
The Following Day - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
The Following Day - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26The Following Day - Page 3 Empty Re: The Following Day Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:25 pm

iayui

Marines
Marines

iayui
He would compare the salt intake to her sugar intake with the food before her. There was one difference, and only one, between his and hers. For her, this was something she would do once in a great while. For him, it was a common thing. "Yeah, the long term for both can be really bad for your health. I have no intentions of doing this very often. If this was the only time for the rest of my life I would still be happy, at least because I got to do it for once. That and I would rather not gain any weight. I'm still slightly under what might be construed healthy, but I'd like to keep off the fat and let the healthy weight come naturally as I eat some more balanced meals." The woman was in no way upset, not had she taken any offense to how he had said any of it. How could she when the was the mermaid had done it to him was more harassing than his casual remark. Her weight was from being underfed, and not fed anything meant to be a whole meal. It would probably be a bit before she got to the healthy minimum, but she would get there. More food would be eaten as she listened to him talk. A sausage and a good chunk of the bowl of fresh fruit would disappear as she quietly listened to him continue. "Your friend sounds like someone that would be good for some long conversations. Though I'm not sure she could handle the free me after a while. I might get on her nerves more than you think I could."

27The Following Day - Page 3 Empty Re: The Following Day Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:31 am

Shichamatsu

Marines
Marines

Shichamatsu
She was right. From his experience with women they were always right, even when they were wrong. She didnt specifically state it but her comment on "long term" pretty much spoke for itself. She went on to say that she could die happy if she only got to do this once, eat delicious pancakes that is. Vicktur knew that this wouldnt be the only time she would have a good meal like this. If she was as good musically as she claimed then stuff like this would litter her future. For some insane reason her weight came up. Vicktur knew better than to even mention that, atleast in a negative light You look amazing regardless he tossed out there before continuing If you stayed with me we could do this everyday and grow fat together. he couldnt help but laugh at that last part. Vicktur had the metabolism if a super mutant and stayed fairly active. It wasnt very likely that he'd get fat anytime soon. He wasnt sure what Hure meant by saying she could get annoying after a while. They had talked quite a bit and spent quite some time together. He wouldnt say she irritated him. Though, maybe he was just lovestruck.

She's definitely good for long conversations. As long as she doesnt go off on tangents about genetic markers or non-linear equations that is. Sometimes the things she says just go over my head. I often just nod and pretend I know what she's talking about. Vicktur was by no means stupid, by Yomi's own admission, but she was just so much more intelligent.

28The Following Day - Page 3 Empty Re: The Following Day Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:35 am

iayui

Marines
Marines

iayui
The blush on her face would be given an attempt at being hidden, picking up her glass and taking a long sip to cool herself as she listened to him talk. This Yomi person seemed like a very interesting woman to chat with, so long as Hure could control her more carefree side of herself when around her and tried not to get too excited. Maybe someday down the road, longer into the future, the mermaid would get to sit down and speak to her when they met on Fishman Island.

After her blush faded the pink haired woman would slowly finish all but a half of a pancake. It was at that moment she realized she had overestimated her appetite, for food at least. There was no way she was going to be eating anything else on her plates. Using her fork, the woman would make sure there was plenty of cream cheese frosting and syrup on the plate before sliding it to Viktor. "Here. Go ahead and try it. It would be greedy for me to order something so decadent and not let you try some of it, especially when you're picking up the bill." If the Fishman female had been able to eat all of it, she would have felt like she was stealing. Was it a part of her past as a slave that caused it? Probably not. Her family had instilled manners into her long ago when she was but a young child, and they had carried over after all these years. Once the tall man finished eating she guessed they would walk outside and spend a bit more time together before going their separate ways, possibly never seeing each other again.

29The Following Day - Page 3 Empty Re: The Following Day Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:04 pm

Shichamatsu

Marines
Marines

Shichamatsu
If Vicktur had been looking at Hure he'd notice her blushing. However, he was clearing off the last scraps of food off his plate. For the most part his meal was damn good. The bacon was a bit overcooked for his taste, but tasted great regardless. Hure took jim by surprise when she offered him the rest of her pancakes. Or more like slapped on his plate, saying it would be selfish to not share since was paying the bill. Thank you, I didn't even have to ask nicely not that he was against it. He just didnt want to seem greedy by asking her for her food on top of his own. Vicktur's face visibly lit up as a lightbulb clicker on in his head. If this was the last time he was going to see her he wanted to get her a goodbye gift, or atleast a see-you-again gift. I hope you dont mind me rushing this he said as the waiter dropped the bill and went on about his day. Vicktur stuffed the rest of the pancakes into his mouth, feeling a bit ill-mannered for doung so, and dipped into his pockets for the pay. Upon finishing chewing and leaving the beli plus a tip he stood up and pulled out Hure's chair so she could get up Follow me, I want to get you something to remember me by. she said that she was a musician when they met last night. Despite being one he had yet to see her with an instrument. He figured a guitar would be a fantastic parting gift.

30The Following Day - Page 3 Empty Re: The Following Day Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:25 pm

iayui

Marines
Marines

iayui
"No, really, it's not a problem at all. If you had asked before I would have given you even more, though I don't think you would have accepted that much of my meal." The man seemed to have some kind of idea, his face showing that look many people had when they had obtained a brilliant idea in their mind and were loving what it was. The waiter would swiftly drop off the bill before disappearing again, keeping his professional mannerisms as usual, as Viktor apologized in advance for the quick eating of the pancake half that he pulled off right after. It was no worry on that, they did not have all day to sit here and eat after all!

The man that was over double her height would lay beli on the table to pay for the bill, plus a good tip, before pulling out her chair so that she could get up as well. Tall Boy would then tell her to follow the man, mentioning getting something to remember him by. "Oh! There is no need to buy me anything else after this! I doubt I will ever forget these last two days, not with everything we have done here. Anything else is just overkill!" Hure knew the words would not stop Viktor from doing what he was planning, but at least she had said them. That way, even if he got her something, she would not feel as guilty about it in the end. The woman would follow along with him, obvious excitement at the thought of her receiving a gift. Gifts cost money, and the thought of someone spending even more on her was something she had a hard time wrapping her head around.

31The Following Day - Page 3 Empty Re: The Following Day Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:01 pm

Shichamatsu

Marines
Marines

Shichamatsu
Hure expressed her feeling of him buying her anything else. She didnt want him blowing more cash on her, not after he had been so gracious and generous already. He understood how she felt in a way. She was out of her element and I dont mean the water. Vicktur was also in a situation he wasnt used to. The Revolutionary wasnt a charitable person and always expected for his "donations" to have a reward or compensation afterwards. He had left men to die of thirst because they couldnt give him something for a sip of water. And he had left people to die of starvation for the same reason. Him giving so freely to Hure was as new to him as his generosity was to her. There's no need but there is a want. After all, how can you say you're a musician and not have an instrument. It's really my pleasure to do that for you. An instrument will last longer than a meal or one great night, right? however an instrument wouldnt last as long as the memories of that night. Unless she took incredible care of it.

They passed a plethora of stores and street performers on their way to the music shop. How did Vicktur know where the music store was? Well, plot and shit mostly. But also because they passed by it on their way to the diner...yeah, lets go with that. The shop was a pleasant single story building. It's architecture was very simple and all the more down to earth because of it. Its display sign was a Fishman playing the piano. They entered the building and were greated by a dwarf standing on the counter Welcome! May I assist you and your lady friend? he was dressed in a tuxedo normally reserved for pianist, long coat-tails and all. We have quite the selection! Drumsets, guitars, saxophones, and even triangles! I'm well versed at the triangle myself.

32The Following Day - Page 3 Empty Re: The Following Day Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:07 am

iayui

Marines
Marines

iayui
She wanted to say something in response to what Viktor said, but her mouth decided to keep shut as she did another blush at the generosity of someone that had only known her for a couple days. "I mean, I can buy an instrument on my own eventually. I'm sure any place I find work at would allow me to play one of theirs as well! It just wouldn't be a professional level of equipment is all." Even through her reasons why he should not do it, the man was right. The instrument could last for years under her care, maybe a lifetime if she found a safe place from the dangers of the world to play in. Though the memories involved would survive the longest in this case, and Hure doubted she could ever forget him after this.

Their walk to the music store was a short one, the woman's eyes growing larger as they walked in. The man at the counter, on it really, was what were known as dwarves. They were such a cute race, though she would never tell that to one! From the ones she had seen that told to, it caused them to be quite angry! "Ooooh! There's so many different instruments! Do you have any good guitars? I would love something that says 'I'm fashionable but if you come on stage I will cut you!" The woman grew increasingly excited as she looked around. Her passion for music and song was only seconded by her passion for freedom and free will, and it showed while she looked amongst everything in the shop.

33The Following Day - Page 3 Empty Re: The Following Day Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:17 am

Shichamatsu

Marines
Marines

Shichamatsu
You bet your pretty mermaid scales we have a lo! the dwarf was awfully chipper. Just like Hure he seemed to be a glass-half-full kind of person. And thats not all! We also carry Flutes, clarinets, trombones, cellos, pianos, keyboards, bass guitars the dwarf rambled on like so for a bit, naming off practically any musical instrument you could imagine. He even mentioned an animal skin drum he recieved as a gift from an indigineous tribe he once met after crash landing on their island. Good folks they were! Yep, i'de wager you wont find a better selection anywhere in Loguetown. My store may not be as big as the bigger retail locations. But I make up for it with "sincere service with a smile!" he flashed his pearly whites at Hure, matching her textbook enthusiasm. Vicktur drifted off in his mind while looking around at all the merchandise. The dwarf wasnt lying, his stock was quite the sight to behold. He bet any decent Pirate crew could rake in the cash if they robbed the place and sold his wares. Some of the stuff he collected looked pretty old with signatures on them. But Vicktur only noticed one piece with the name "Corgan" etched on its face.

Ooooh, by the way! Did you know that there's a Rear Admiral in town? The Crimson Queen herself! I've heard she's a sweet woman and not too bad on the eyes either! Tell you what, her being here makes me feel suuuuper safe! No dirty scalleywag Pirates are gonna cause a ruckus with her around! he really liked to talk. And he had yet to answer Hure's question on the guitars. Especially those no good Kustoms! Right fooul group they are. I heard their Captain's dog got shot the other day. I feel sorry for the poor soul who incures his wrath! He skinned a man alive once for looking at his girlfriend! Scaryscary person, i'de hate to be on his poopy list if you know what I mean! the dwarf hopped onto Vicktur's shirt and crawled up until they were face to face. You're a tall boy, aremt you? Dont worry im not jealous! Being small has its advantages. he then finished his journey to the top of Vicktur's head. Oh! That's right! You wanted a pretty sweet guitar, didnt you scales? Well look no further because I have just the thing in mind! the furball kicked Vicktur's head like a cowboy ridong a horse Giddy-up, Tall Boy! That-a way!

Vicktur was somewhat irritated by the dwarf and it showed. Atleast Hure would notice, as the dwarf was too busy pretending to be a cowboy to see it too. Eh, calm down short stuff. I may be an animal but im not a beast of burden. but he followed the dwarf's directions to the guitar section. They walked down aisles of miscellaneous musical instruments; big and little, skinny and fat, bland to psychedelic, trashy to exquisite. If Vicktur was a musician he imagined this would be like a certain man's Chocolate Factory. Haaaaalt! they came to a stop in front of a wall. Hanging from it, and displayed on its shelves, were a plethora of guitars to fit the taste of ant man or woman. Whether that be more refined classical acoustic or gnarly heavy metal. The dwarf hopped off his head onto a shelf Please, browse to your heart's content! I bet my life you'll find just what you're looking for!

34The Following Day - Page 3 Empty Re: The Following Day Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:54 am

iayui

Marines
Marines

iayui
Hure tried to listen the best she could to the dwarf as they spoke to the two of them. A lot of it was tuned out, like the mentioning of scales and height, but she did catch the inventory in its entirety. The mentioning of the Rear Admiral, as well as the stuff about the Kustoms, were stored in her memory even though she simply heard it without really reacting to it or caring about it right now. The woman would notice Viktor moving and would follow close behind him as they walked through the shop, the woman looking for the perfect instrument for what she was looking for.

The halt that the dwarf yelled brought her attention to the two men before he bet his life that she would find the perfect guitar for her. "There are so many! I could be here all day!" The mermaid would begin happily looking over all the guitars. Acoustic, Bass, and Electric types of guitars were all around. Wood, iron, and steel made musical instruments were all looked at with eager eyes that knew how to deal with each and every one. It wasn't until she picked up the full steel guitar that she knew it was the one. A hand reaching out to the bottom of the guitar would tell her all she needed about the item. Not only was it a strange shape, but a light touch would tell her that the double sided ax was, indeed, a sharp and usable weapon. The girl was careful to move with it before smiling big at Tall Boy. "This is the one! It's perfect!"

35The Following Day - Page 3 Empty Re: The Following Day Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:22 am

Shichamatsu

Marines
Marines

Shichamatsu
The dwarf seemed pleased by Hure's reaction. When she said she coukd spend all day here his face lit up like a Christmas tree. All day you say? Well, i've got all day! Vicktur figured that meant he didnt get very much business. Shame really! This place was a veritable oasis for those of musical talent. The tourist probably stuck to the name brand stores. Hure picked through the selection until she found one. It was a savage looking thing, more like a weapon than anything. Raising an eyebrow Vicktur commented It suits you well the dwarf nodded its tiny head That it does, that it does. Tell you what, since youre such a cute couple, ill give it to ya half off! That way you can bash heads and shred licks for a reasonable amount. he named off the price and extended his hand for payment. Vicktur coughed over the cold hard cash on the spot, enciting the dwarf to dance a jig. Yip yip yippee! Tall guy has deep pockets! Come back anytime you two! Maybe next time I could interest you in something a bit more sophisticated! Anywho see your way out when youre ready. and with that the talkative munchkin darted off faster than the eye could see, gripping its new found currency like a loved one. I thought he'd never stop talking he said rather amused. Turning to Hure he mustered up the courage to say his last worfs It's been alot of fun, Hure he risked using her real name. He lifted her hand and kissed it like a gent [color=orange]Look after yourself. And I hope to see you on Fishman Island. I'm sure to have many things to tell you about.[/colir] it was a grand journey to that place, after all.

36The Following Day - Page 3 Empty Re: The Following Day Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:50 am

iayui

Marines
Marines

iayui
The two men with her seemed to agree with her choice, saying that it suited her and everything. The child-like smile upon her face probably did nothing but show just how much more her excitement was increasing as she held it. The dwarf would offer it for half the price on it, Viktor easily handing over the beli needed for it. Who would have thought she would find a man like this in all her life. Though her mind raced with excitement, the dawning that they were soon to seperate broke through it to burst the air bubbles of her high. A strum of the guitar would show it had been pretuned before being hung up where it had been, the woman playing a sad few notes before Viktor spoke up about the talking the dwarf had done. After that he would mention how much fun it had been before using her real name. The mermaid should have been worried, her name in public, but there was no one around to hear it; that and it was pleasant to hear him say it the way he did.

Lifting her hand up the tall man would gently kiss it, an impressive feat for someone twice her height. The feeling of her lips made her eyes tear up a bit at the thought of the two splitting up now. It had been two days, but it was something the wished she could always have had. While he was still there, the words leaving his lips, she would lean in and kiss him. Only after doing so would she find the words she wanted to say. "You take care too. I expect to see you there, things to tell me or not."

[fin]

37The Following Day - Page 3 Empty Re: The Following Day Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:16 am

Shichamatsu

Marines
Marines

Shichamatsu
Vicktur didnt say a single thing after she kissed him. He simply stood there and watched her walk away. He knew the feeling from before, seeing something precious disappear and not having the power to stop it. He saw it once before with his mom, and now he was seeing it again. It wasnt all that bad, though. From her farewell he knew he would see her again. He only had to cross half the world to do so. Lady problems, eh? Vicktur practically jumped out of his skin at the sound of the voice. He turned to see the dwarf standing behind him with a grin on its face. The little bastard was fast! I guess she took the money and ran! Just like a woman! it threw its miniature hands in the air as if it was defeated. Vicktur scowled at the little rascal and quickly flicked it into a wall. It was a pretty annoying creature even if it had helped him out. Hey! Whats the big idea?! You think because youre bigger than me you can push me around? And after I gave you a discount and everything! the Revolutionary turned on his heels and walked away Thanks, small fry were his only words to the store owner. From behind him the dwarf perked up and put up a peace sign Youre welcome! Come again! And bring the cutie with fishlady with you too! She's outta youre league, after all!

He set foot on the cobblestone road that encompassed the length of Loguetown. Now what? he wasnt quite sure what to do with himself now. The only real answer was to set sail as soon as possible.

[Left]

38The Following Day - Page 3 Empty Re: The Following Day Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:39 pm

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Kincaid
Shichamatsu: 38,000 EP + 1 SP
iayui: 34,000 EP + 1 SP

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum