One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
A afternoont out on the town (Bacon) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
A afternoont out on the town (Bacon) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
A afternoont out on the town (Bacon) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
A afternoont out on the town (Bacon) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
A afternoont out on the town (Bacon) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
A afternoont out on the town (Bacon) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
A afternoont out on the town (Bacon) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
A afternoont out on the town (Bacon) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
A afternoont out on the town (Bacon) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

15A afternoont out on the town (Bacon) - Page 2 Empty Re: A afternoont out on the town (Bacon) Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:27 am

Alaric

Pirates
Pirates

Alaric
Zanji chuckled as she slapped her own face in embarrassment. Had she really just realized what she had done. Perhaps he really was dealing with a lunkhead after all. But still she was a rather pretty lunk head. He was almost tempted to ask her if she would quit the marines but he really didn't know if he could trust her just yet. He sighed and outstretched his arms and let out a yawn. He picked up the remaining cash in the violin case and shut it. stuffing the berri into his pocket. He may be a milionaire but he still liked to preform for money.

It kept him a humble man in his own opinion. It reminded him that people had to work for there money. Not to mention he got a deep sense of satisfaction from it. He grabbed the tonedial and placed it in his pocket and got up and dusted off the back of his pants. He nodded his head understandingly as she spoke about the song from the dial. he smirked slightly and brought his right hand to his pocket and held it there. "The person who sang this song I did and did not know them, she was my mother and she wrote that for me while I was still in her womb." His tones curled at the thought of the mother that he never got to know. " I never got to know her she died in childbirth with me, but i think i shall take my leave for now it was a pleasure meeting you reina i do hope our paths get to cross again." He smiled and slowly began to walk down the street heading towards anywhere he could find the smell of cooked food. He was famished and he was going to eat well this afternoon.

(Exit zanji)

16A afternoont out on the town (Bacon) - Page 2 Empty Re: A afternoont out on the town (Bacon) Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:41 pm

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Kincaid
16,000 EP + 1 SP for Zanji

14,000 EP + 1 SP for Bacon

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum