One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
[Arc-Task] Map Junkie Location Theory - Charlotte's Fury Awakens!  EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
[Arc-Task] Map Junkie Location Theory - Charlotte's Fury Awakens!  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
[Arc-Task] Map Junkie Location Theory - Charlotte's Fury Awakens!  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
[Arc-Task] Map Junkie Location Theory - Charlotte's Fury Awakens!  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
[Arc-Task] Map Junkie Location Theory - Charlotte's Fury Awakens!  EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
[Arc-Task] Map Junkie Location Theory - Charlotte's Fury Awakens!  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
[Arc-Task] Map Junkie Location Theory - Charlotte's Fury Awakens!  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
[Arc-Task] Map Junkie Location Theory - Charlotte's Fury Awakens!  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
[Arc-Task] Map Junkie Location Theory - Charlotte's Fury Awakens!  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried
Task 3:

[Arc-Task] Map Junkie Location Theory - Charlotte's Fury Awakens!  Large
'Without music, life would be a mistake.
"Did you know when you're really focused your eyes turn blood red?" Charlotte stated as she loaded a single arrow along the quill of her bow. "It's been this way since my days as an experiment... Can't help it. I think it adds to my overall cool factor, don't you think?" Junbei said grinning. "Idiot." Charlotte concluded. Firing off the single arrow, Junbei shifted the weight on his right foot, dashing to the left out of the woman's current scope, however, her eyes followed his motions perfectly. As the arrow hit a bottle on the bar's shelf, an explosion occurred setting the bar's contents ablaze. "I forgot to to tell you. Arrows are coated in a rare poison from an island we visited where every plant was thriving in flames. I extracted it's juices, among other rare plants in my travels, utilise their nutrients as my own weapon." Charlotte explained as Junbei used the woman's explanation point to completely close the distance between himself and her.

Lifting his tonfa off of the flooring, Junbei attempted to slam his tonfa into the woman's neck but she quickly reloaded, firing off a shot at point blank range. The arrow was shorter in it's shaft length but had the same effect as the previous arrow, combusting into flames upon impact into Junbei's shoulder. Using the force of the explosion, Charlotte coupled her body, suffering first degree burns on her back from the backlash, riding the explosion to create distance between herself and Junbei. "Map Log - Inferna - Explosive Flower Plant Arrow!" Charlotte exclaimed. "I guess that was all there is to his dream." Charlotte stated, still waiting for the smoke to clear but seeing no movement from Junbei's body.

Dashing from the smoke in an instant, Junbei slammed his tonfas' cannonball fixtures of the Ushiro Atama into the woman's kneecaps, disabling her movement. "Demon Realm - Harbinger's Melody!" Junbei exclaimed. Hitting the floor, Charlotte quickly fired off another arrow towards the bar's counter top, this time with a thin string attached to it's arrow shaft's tail. Acting as a grappling hook like fixture, Charlotte retracted herself to the countertop, pressing her back against the pub's walls. "I don't need my feet. I can shoot from this distance besides my legs aren't that weak to be broken by your pathetic attacks!" Charlotte shouted, even though her legs were still trembling from the pound.

MADE BY ★MEULK

Declared Equipment :
Skill Used:
Stamina Count | Haki Stamina:

Notes:

Last edited by Lazarus King on Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Centering the Video Player)

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Kincaid
OOC: You mentioned it's cool if I jump into your arc and just help a bit. If you want this to be a solo thing though, then by all means just let me know and I'll delete this post

Cyrus had been wandering around Mock Town yet again, and he still hadn't found his supposed crew mates. The Revolution had said that at least three of his crew mates would be found on Jaya so that when the ship he had commissioned to be built was delivered, he and his crew could sail off wherever they so chose. Instead, he had no ship, no crew and nothing to do really. Except drink, he could always drink. Now walking through the streets of Mock Town he attempted to retrace his steps to his friend Junbei's bar. Such an interesting character that Junbei, so many secrets and questions about what was going on in his life. Cyrus had initially extracted a little history and it had turned out to be a nightmare of a tale about experimentation on children. That had only piqued his curiosity even more, rather than scared him off. Still, it was important to give people their space, he didn't want to come off as a creep stalking Junbei or something.

As he approached the bar, he walked through the curtain that acted as the door and announced his entrance, Hey Junbei, I was in the neighborhood and- He stopped, his vision adjusting to the darkness of the tavern compared to the brightness outside. Tables were strewn about, arrows lined the back walls, and the bar was on fire. The bar. Was. On fire. Jesus, not the rum! Not the alcohol, don't just stand there you two, save the goddamn alcohol! Cyrus exclaimed, rushing over to the burning bottles, completely disregarding the woman in the room.

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried
OOC: It's totally fine, I prefer RPing with others anyway! On with the plot!

"Cyrus. What are you doing here? What do you mean the bar is on fire-" Junbei's words froze as he realised the severity of the situation, the whole bar was burning to a crisp. His body was drenched in sweat, both the woman and the man were so entranced in the fight that they had yet to notice what was really going on.The barricade that had enshrouded the door even had been reduced to ash due to the low quality of the make, the curtain entranced torched and several of the tables and chairs where now being burned to high heaven.Snapping back to reality, Junbei dashed over to the bar area, hopping over the counter to grab Joe, the woman fired off a series of arrows which Junbei strategically dodged, suffering one or two sticking into his arms. "Do you really think now's the time Charlotte! Look around you!" Junbei shouted. With that single reprieve, Charlotte snapped out of her daydream state, a place she too often visited while in combat. However, for the woman, this situation was far more grave than anything else, she was better off engrossed in combat.

Rolling onto the ground and curdling herself in the ball, the woman's strong exterior shell was ripped away in moments. She'd abandoned her bow at this point, screaming loudly and spasming. "Please! Don't! Don't burn down my village! I- I- I'll do anything." Charlotte exclaimed, where she right now in her thoughts where no near Junbei, or Cyrus, Jaya or even reality. Five years prior, Charlotte was a member of an amazoness tribe by the name of Kuja. Her mother had fallen in love with a common man, a trader and creator gadgets for the World Government. After her mother's banishment from the clan, she and her father became closer, travelling the world together until Charlotte's conception.

Her father's career took a swing in another direction and he became an inventor for the Revolutionary Army, moving their family to Hebi. However, the living conditions though beautiful and economically pleasing, there was always the danger of crazed bounty hunters in the village, Garden where she and her mother lived. One night, a group of head hunters raided the village, ransacking it's buildings and pillaging it's residence. Charlotte's mother was taken as a slave and so was she, the village was set ablaze and the assailants gave each of the prisoners an option.

Become their live stock or enter the burning buildings and die.  If they had chosen the later, the vigilantes for their own sport would shoot you right in the temple, if you were to exit before the fire consumed your every fibre. It was horrific.Strapping Joe onto his shoulder, Junbei climbed back over the bar, however with his strength, picking up both of them would be nearly impossible. "Cyrus! You can grab all the booze you want but could you grab the girl too? It seems everytime we meet it always ends up in you saving my ass somehow." Junbei said slightly smirking at the statement.

Escaping to the outside, the pub's fire increased in intensity, the fire spread to the buildings adjacent, moving like while fire through the district. Resting Joe on the step of an adjacent saloon he frequented, Junbei walked back towards Charlotte and Cryus, the girl had seemed to have some traumatic break from seeing the fire and was spasming in Cryus's hands.

MADE BY ★MEULK

Skill Used:

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Kincaid
Looping his cane through the strap on the back of his jacket, Cyrus picked carefully at the various bottles that had gone untouched by the flames. Ow, hot! He exclaimed as a particular bottle had been heated to the point of scalding as he tried to grab it. Shaking his hand out to cool it off, Cyrus grabbed other bottles, filling his arms before turning around to see Junbei running out the door. A man was strapped to his back and Cyrus had just enough time to realize Junbei was yelling something to him as he left the burning building. Something about a girl...grab her...booze...Cyrus thought carefully, trying to make sense of it all. He looked around before realizing there was another person in the building. A girl curled up in the fetal position, rocking violently and murmuring something. He looked down at the gathered booze in his arms and sighed, a single tear running down his cheek. For a moment he considered just leaving the girl, after all she had been attacking Junbei so surely that was bad news. But alas, his friend had asked that she be saved so he did just that. Not for her, but Junbei.

Dropping several bottles, Cyrus listened to them shatter against the floor. The alcohol spilled out, and along with it his hopes and dreams for a fun night tonight. Lady you just cost me a ton of free booze. Cyrus grumbled as he threw her over his shoulder. Oddly she didn't seem to react. No struggling, no words, she just continued to shake violently. Finally, Cyrus ran from the building and out into the street where he gently deposited the woman on the ground before taking a look at what he had grabbed. Two large bottles, one of which was a favorite rum of his and the other a fine whisky with an earthy finish. Ah, these will have to do I suppose. He said with a frown before popping the cap off one and taking a hearty swig. So, Junbei, are you going to explain this situation or...? You don't have to, honestly it's more entertaining if you don't.

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

Dropping onto the floor Junbei watched as the bar burned and Cyrus emerged with Charlotte plopped over his shoulder. Placing the woman down, Cyrus celebrated his spoils from the burning Inn, turning towards Cyrus, "Long story-" before Junbei could continue his sentence the woman sat up and began to wail. The wailing lasted for but an utterance, panting heavily as she inspected her surroundings. "Oi! You should thank the old man for saving your ass-" the musician stated condescendingly but what happened next left Junbei speechless.

Charlotte got up and B-lined towards the burning Inn. Junbei sprung off the ground, jumping onto the woman's back and pinned her to the ground. "Do you truly have that little care for your life!?" Junbei shouted pissed off as the anger cemented inside of him. "My bow! I need my bow! That bow and arrow set are the only things left I have from my parents... Get off of me now Junbei! Get off!" the woman exclaimed struggling as she dragged against the floor, attempting to close the distance between herself and the burning pub.

"Give it up! You have life Charlotte! Do you think your parent's would really want you to be living like this!? Sacrificing your life for an sentimental object! Objects can be replaced! Swords, guns, boats and clothes but human souls aren't tangible! Once your gone, that's the end of your story! Don't let your past cripple you!" the man shouted angrily. The woman began to laugh, her face now covered in tear fluid and dust, "Really... That's so hypocritical coming from you. Don't let my past cripple me! I'm not the one walking around with a chip on my shoulder!" Charlotte exclaimed.

"Your just as bad as Kipp, I know all about you Junbei Von Echo! 'Auburn Fenghuang' You quickly became a folk tale they told Southern children to keep them from wondering late at night. Ramping in villages, assaulting pirate crews and marines alike, you had no morale compass and betrayed tons of pirates to build your name. Then you disappeared in the South after the incident on Karate Island! You can't fool me! You're a monster!" Charlotte exclaimed. Removing weight and pressure from Charlotte, the man got up, walking away from the woman.

"Fine. If you want to throw your life away, go ahead. I'm not going to sit around and pretend like I was some saint. I've always been a devil. Since birth people have labeled me that. However, I never made excuses for myself. I always faced my problems head on. You want to throw your life away for trinkets from your dead parents fine... Go and meet them in heaven or whatever else you believe in." Junbei said, turning his back on Charlotte. The woman quickly got up, rushing into the fire.
MADE BY ★MEULK

Skill Used:

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Kincaid
Cyrus frowned as Junbei spoke to the girl, Honestly, what's with this old man stuff? I'm in my 20's! He mumbled, mostly to himself when the girl suddenly made a b-line for the burning Inn. Does this woman have a death wish? He thought silently, watching the exchange between Junbei and the woman, So help me lord if she goes in there after all that alcohol I had to drop to save her... Cyrus mentally trailed off, shaking his head. Things seemed to be heating up between the two, they clearly had a history and Cyrus felt a little awkward not being clued in. He handed one of the bottles towards Joe and said, Here, want a drink? It's on...well you I guess. Thanks. The way these two are going at it I'd say we could all use a- He stopped, looking down at Joe and realizing the man was unconscious. Cyrus froze, unsure of how to proceed in this situation. He certainly didn't see that coming.

Alrighty then, more for me I suppose. He said with a shrug before taking another swig of rum. He listened back into the heated conversation, Auburn what? He asked out loud, cursing himself for not keeping that an inside thought. With the conversation winding down, Cyrus watched as the girl finally made a run for it and went right back into the inferno. Look, kid I know what you're probably thinking. She's a pain in the ass but...oh, no...I need to go back in for her. Well that's a dumb idea. I'm not going to stop you, and if you do go in I'll do my best if you need help, but I'm letting you know right now...I think it's a dumb idea. Cyrus said with a shrug, Just saying.

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried
Taking off his jacket, "I swear it's always like this with women when it comes to me." Junbei exclaimed grumbling. Flashing back to his days in Base #45, the South Blue island where Junbei was imprisoned as a test subject, the man recollected an incident similar to this. Isabella had come up with a scheme to go hunting outside of the facility on her own but Junbei had tagged along just to make sure she'd be safe.

Izzy, as he so friendly referred to her had fallen in a ditch on cliff-side while they climbed back to the facility and she urged Junbei to abandoned her. It was the first time his hero had ever even shown one instance of weakness and for Junbei, he'd have none of it. "I'm not leaving you! I'm coming Izzy!" Junbei exclaimed, scrambling around searching for supplies to allow him to climb into the ditch and move the rocks that now covered her feat. "I'll be fine Junbei! You have a long life to live! You can't sacrifice yourself for everyone all the time! This isn't some extra injection or additional study you can voluntary for! You're weak, moving that boulder is impossible." Izzy informed.

Ignoring the woman's plead, Junbei searched the island all day, finding vines which he fashioned into rope and strong oak branches which he fashioned into a crane and sled. After struggling for two days, Junbei finally managed to clear away the main boulder and the several rocks which crushed the woman's foot. Placing Isabella on his back, the young teen began to scale the mountain side, his reward was the woman's scent and warmth. Mushing her face into the nape of Junbei's neck, the boy blushed as she wept tears of joy, not wanting to die.

The woman's words ended his flashback sequence, "You're biggest flaw is your inability to put your pride aside. You don't save others for the sake of being a hero. Your conscience just couldn't live with abandoning another person indeed. A selfish dictator." Isabella said smiling, leaning over resting her chin on his shoulder. "Your heavy!" Junbei exclaimed, teasing the woman about her weight. Flickering into today's context, the situation was a familiar sight. "Your right Cyrus. It'd be dumb to run in after a woman whose clearly willing to throw away her life for a few memorabilia." Junbei said, turning towards the direction of the fire.

"However if I let her die here, I won't be able to live with myself. Not for her sake but simply because I know I could save her."
Junbei said grinning. "I keep making foolish requests of you but could you please once again entertain this fairly new friend of yours, Cyrus!" Junbei said bowing towards the man, asking for his help. If the man agreed, they'd have to act quickly as the ceiling of the pub was about to collapse.
MADE BY ★MEULK

Last edited by Lazarus King on Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Kincaid
Cyrus smiled, Yeah, I figured you'd go with the dumb route, they always do. Now let's go. Cyrus said, placing the bottles next to Joe. He realized in that moment that to any passerbys Joe would look like an unconscious drunk outside of a burning building. Not the best public image, but at least the man was safe, Keep these cold for me, I'll be right back. Cyrus said with a friendly tap on the head before ducking into the inferno with Junbei. Once inside, smoke and ash clouded his vision so he took the low ground. Getting out of the smoke was helpful, but the area was still flushed with heat, making it difficult to breathe. Just because he wasn't standing up completely didn't mean all the smoke was gone. He coughed, tears forming in his eyes from the choking before attempting to call out to the girl, Hey- He paused, realizing he didn't actually know the woman's name. He considered turning back and asking Junbei for her name, but figured it'd just be a waste of time. After all, how many other insane women could possibly be in this burning building.

Hey crazy lady! Let's go. I saved your ass once, I wasn't planning on doing it a second time and I sure as hell am not doing it a third time. Cyrus yelled into the fire and smoke with no reply. He retraced his steps to where he had initially picked her up, figuring the bow must have dropped when she had her episode. Lo and behold there she was, in yet another episode. Because if the fire set off her mental trauma the first time, naturally it was going to do it again the second time. Junbei, over here! Cyrus called to his friend, coughing on the smoke. They didn't have much more time before either the smoke or the collapsing building claimed them.

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried
Dashing in behind Cyrus, Jubei began to experience the effects of running into a raging fire. His eyes began to burn as if he was peeling a million onions, his skin began to welt from the heat of the inferno and finally the wounds he'd taken from Charlotte began to ache. Cyrus shout revealed in broad daylight the woman kneeling down on her knees in what appeared to be another fit, however this time it was over the fact that her bow and arrows had been swept away by the flames.

Mumbling to herself, "Mom's bow... Dad's arrows... The only thing that kept- No that I had of both of you. Now I truly have nothing." the woman said, increasing the volume slightly at the end of her statement. It was enough for Junbei to notice and receipt what she had said.Kneeling down to her position on the ground, a series of debris encapsulating the two, placing a barricade between Cryus and the duo. The flames engulfed the two, creating a ring of fire which Junbei would later have to jump through to escape but the situation was becoming more grave as the roof began to break apart, being only a mere ten meters way from their current positions with enough weight to crush them all. Cringing from the pain of his wounds and exhaustion of his body, the man's anger all shifted away for the next few moments.  

Looking the woman directly into her eyes, placing his hands on her shoulder, the man made direct eye-contact with Charlotte. "You don't need to come with me on the seas. Fine, I apologize for forcing my dream on you." Junbei said calmly and clearly. "I am a demon. I have made mistakes. I'm not the poster child for good behavior or any behavior of the positive kind but... I'm living. As long as there is adventure on the horizon and air in my lungs, I'll live. You should to. Whatever you decide to do." Junbei said to the woman. "You can die however you want after this but as long as your in my sight I'll protect you." Junbei said, chopping the woman in her neck to render her unconscious. Lifting her on his shoulders, Junbei began to struggle, limping with the woman on his arms. Breaking through the clearing, Junbei and Cyrus escaped the burning the building to find yet but another problem before them. The Marines.
MADE BY ★MEULK

Go D. Naraku

Pirates
Pirates

Go D. Naraku
I feel like Lil Laz was the only one tryna work in here so therefore

Laz
400k Beli
1 Mil Bounty
10k EP

Kin (Only admins can edit you)
250k Beli
200k Bounty
9k Ep

https://op-piratenation.rpg-board.net/

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Kincaid
Yo Kyo you forgot to give an SP to each of us, just a heads up. Laz I'll add yours for you

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum