One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

Travel to islands within Paradise temporarily no longer requires a Log Pose or timer/wc. A post to signify travel is still required however.

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 1007 registered users
The newest registered user is Edgelord

Our users have posted a total of 57522 messages in 7616 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Germa 66 War Profiteering on Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:14 pm

Welcome to the Glorious Germa 66 Army
Das Billige ist immer das Teuerste

High tech items galore. PM for questions!

I am setting up shop now that I'm beginning to get my stuffs off the ground. Let it be known that the terms of trade and content found in here may change from time to time as I learn more . I will also be charging exorbitant fees so be prepared to cough up.

My approved stuff can be found here: http://op-piratenation.forumotion.com/t6212-rokuju-s-warehouse

The following terms are to be agreed to prior to placing your order.

• 3 items at a time max
  • Payment funds must be on your person when the order is placed.
  • I have no obligation to accept your order, nor complete it if I believe that you will not be paying at the end (e.g. lack of activity & failure to respond to pms)
  • Adhere to IC trading scenario listed below

The cost of the equipment shall be as follows.

• + 1,500,000 for each item
  • + 500,000 for items requiring inventing
  • + 1,250,000 for each upgrade
  • + material costs
  • + 25% for delivery (to mitigate delivery cost)

OOC trading notes

• Personal requests are encouraged, although they lengthen the process greatly.
  • Order completion times vary for a variety of reasons, I will respond to your order with an expected completion time.
  • Give all of the details that you want included. I accept complete apps that you want me to try to use. Any details not given will be filled in by me

IC trading notes

• IC bias is very relevant to this shop, as it is a representation of Rokuju's business. This could mean discounts for friends or barring enemies from her shop altogether.
  • Germa is an underground trading network that will take customers regardless of faction.
  • Using this store will mean getting into contact with a Germa employee through appropriate means, such as a back alley hand-off or calling a nondescript denden mushi.
  • You will not know of Rokuju, details of Germa, or their link between them unless she becomes famous and it is revealed IC, or you learn of it through meeting her.

Feel free to PM me to discuss what you are looking for! I am open to deals and offers.

Last edited by Deep Rokuju on Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:56 pm; edited 3 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: Germa 66 War Profiteering on Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:36 pm

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Request : Gauntlets we spoke about in pm
Any mod few free to move my deposit over : 
Current berries 3,485,000 :
After deposit3,285,000

3 Re: Germa 66 War Profiteering on Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:44 pm

I accept this order. Estimated completion time: 1 week, 2 weeks max
I am posting multiple times a day atm so it really depends on how fast I can get the modding through.

View user profile

4 Re: Germa 66 War Profiteering on Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:39 pm

Item ready for Elisa

Code:
[b]Equipment Name:[/b] Ravager Gauntlet
[b]Equipment Type:[/b] Weapon
[b]Strength Req.:[/b] 1
[b]Equipment Description:[/b]
[spoiler="appearance"]
[center][img]https://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/19/05/42/59/brakor10.jpg[/img][/center]
[/spoiler]
This weapon consists of hardened plastic pieces coloured light brown to give off a bronze look, despite being much stronger and lighter. The webbing in between the pieces are made of the same material, although it is transparent. On the top of the gauntlets is a bold engraving that says "66".

Other than protection and close quarters combat using the gauntlet, there is a built in mechanism that harnesses water from the atmosphere around it (think clima tact) to fuel it's abilities. While the weapon looks like a gauntlet, it is much more like a shotgun and gives up range for superior blast diameter and damage when compared to a pistol of the same make. Fires to 10m, t2 damage and has a 2m blast diameter, all projectiles are fired at t4 speed and can dent iron while destroying weaker materials. Draws enough water to be shot once per post. Weighs .5kg for each gauntlet, 2 in the set. Upon creation the gauntlets are limited to the base shotgun, and can get the fire and ice outputs through upgrading.

Fire output - The mechanism fires a pellet of activated water. This activated water has had it's intramolecular bonds disrupted. When the water collides with a solid surface, the energy locked in the bonds is released, simultaneously generating heat and breaking the H2O into it's base elements. These then react with a popping flame, applying damage and knocking those in range off their feet.

Ice output - The mechanism fires a pellet of water that has been projected to a heat sink. The kinetic energy within the water being forcefully raised, once colliding with a solid surface, the kinetic energy bottoms out, spreading the water over the range and pulling vapour from the atmosphere for instant sublimation, flash freezing the area. This applies damage over the range and stops movement of those hit for 1 post.
[b]Attachments[/b] Vapour drawer: Draws more vapour from the air, enabling each gauntlet to be shot twice per post instead of once.
[b]Curse:[/b] -
[b]Materials:[/b] Hardened plastic (similar in durability to steel)
[b]Units per Slot:[/b] 1 slot for a pair
[b]Experience:[/b] 0
[b]Upgrade Log:[/b]
1 - fire output
2 - ice output
[b]Upgrade Points:[/b] 2

I made it asap but it's still pretty late so I'm charging a decreased price of 700,000 beli. I didn't end up bothering with the deposit btw.

View user profile

5 Re: Germa 66 War Profiteering on Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:43 am

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Confirming me buying, and lets make it 1,400,000. you put allot of time into making it.

6 Re: Germa 66 War Profiteering on Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:27 pm

Yer gud to go lisa

Holy trinity of waifus
View user profile

7 Re: Germa 66 War Profiteering on Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:57 am

Beli: 9,335,000
Cost of Item: 1.700.000 Million
New Beli: 7.635.000

View user profile

8 Re: Germa 66 War Profiteering on Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:37 pm

I'll take your order, should be done in about 3 weeks time. We can talk money once it's done Wink

View user profile

9 Re: Germa 66 War Profiteering on Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:18 am

Item ready for Laz

Code:
[b]Equipment Name[/b]: Blitz Sticks
[spoiler="appearance"]
[center][img(404px,227px)]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/66/d1/d8/66d1d84b853f39155808861411bb3b1d.jpg[/img][/center]
[/spoiler]
A pair of hard plastic tonfa dyed dark navy with a glossy sheen. The length of the sticks are 35 centimetres with the handle jutting out 8 centimetres, on the end of which, a number of small buttons can be found. On the opposite side of the body to the handle, the number '66' is etched in small print.

There is a button on the handle which when held, enables the body to spin on the axis provided by the handle. One full rotation spin is enough to prime the tonfa. Once it is primed, the tonfa can then use one of it's abilities by pressing another button on the handle. When one of these abilities are executed, the tonfa's inner glass wiring lights up in a deep blue neon hue as shown in the picture. Each of the abilities are unlocked with an upgrade.

Pop - this ability uses the stored energy to mechanise either one full spin or projecting the tonfa 3 metres by blasting air out of one of the ends. If used to augment a strike or skill, it increases the speed and material damage of the strike by one. If used on it's own (from a standstill without any wielder assistance) then it moves at t3 speed.

Sizzle - this ability turns the stored energy into an electrical current that causes an effect when used in conjunction with lightning augmented POD. After funneling electricity through this item using the users own abilities, the next swing with this item will send out an arc wave of electricity the size of the swing, that travels in a forward direction up to 10 metres at t3 speed, making whoever it touches convulse uncontrollably for a post.
[b]Attachments:[/b] -
[b]Curse or Devil Fruit:[/b] -
[b]Units per Slot:[/b] 1
[b]Upgrade Log[/b] 1 - Pop
2 - Sizzle

price of 1,350,000 since I'll be able to give it to you in the thread we are doing atm

View user profile

10 Re: Germa 66 War Profiteering on Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:10 am

Deep Rokuju wrote:Item ready for Laz

Code:
[b]Equipment Name[/b]: Blitz Sticks
[spoiler="appearance"]
[center][img(404px,227px)]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/66/d1/d8/66d1d84b853f39155808861411bb3b1d.jpg[/img][/center]
[/spoiler]
A pair of hard plastic tonfa dyed dark navy with a glossy sheen. The length of the sticks are 35 centimetres with the handle jutting out 8 centimetres, on the end of which, a number of small buttons can be found. On the opposite side of the body to the handle, the number '66' is etched in small print.

There is a button on the handle which when held, enables the body to spin on the axis provided by the handle. One full rotation spin is enough to prime the tonfa. Once it is primed, the tonfa can then use one of it's abilities by pressing another button on the handle. When one of these abilities are executed, the tonfa's inner glass wiring lights up in a deep blue neon hue as shown in the picture. Each of the abilities are unlocked with an upgrade.

Pop - this ability uses the stored energy to mechanise either one full spin or projecting the tonfa 3 metres by blasting air out of one of the ends. If used to augment a strike or skill, it increases the speed and material damage of the strike by one. If used on it's own (from a standstill without any wielder assistance) then it moves at t3 speed.

Sizzle - this ability turns the stored energy into an electrical current that causes an effect when used in conjunction with lightning augmented POD. After funneling electricity through this item using the users own abilities, the next swing with this item will send out an arc wave of electricity the size of the swing, that travels in a forward direction up to 10 metres at t3 speed, making whoever it touches convulse uncontrollably for a post.
[b]Attachments:[/b] -
[b]Curse or Devil Fruit:[/b] -
[b]Units per Slot:[/b] 1
[b]Upgrade Log[/b] 1 - Pop
2 - Sizzle

price of 1,350,000 since I'll be able to give it to you in the thread we are doing atm

Confirming, I agree to terms and cost~

View user profile

11 Re: Germa 66 War Profiteering on Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:33 am

Laz old beli:12,070,000
=10,720,000

Deep new beli:1,900,000+1,350,000 = 3,250,000

Holy trinity of waifus
View user profile

12 Re: Germa 66 War Profiteering on Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:08 am

Shop is closed for now, unless someone wants to make me a big offer via pm.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum