One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
[O] Solo at the Moonlight Inn  EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
[O] Solo at the Moonlight Inn  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
[O] Solo at the Moonlight Inn  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
[O] Solo at the Moonlight Inn  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
[O] Solo at the Moonlight Inn  EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
[O] Solo at the Moonlight Inn  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
[O] Solo at the Moonlight Inn  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
[O] Solo at the Moonlight Inn  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
[O] Solo at the Moonlight Inn  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[O] Solo at the Moonlight Inn  Empty [O] Solo at the Moonlight Inn Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:33 pm

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

[O] Solo at the Moonlight Inn  Large
'Without music, life would be a mistake.

The notes scuttled through the streets of a dimly lit Mock Town. As the townspeople traversed Mock Town's streets, several pirates flooded the bars, drinking in merriment after a day's long work. Everyone has dreams in Paradise and on Jaya, many pirates come to the island to stock up on merchandise, other come from rumors of a city of gold and other seek information on a Kingdom ushered in the sky.

Moonlight Inn, the pub that our protagonist currently resides. As his bony fingers danced across the piano keyboard, tips ridden with multiple skin growth accumulated from hours of practice. The grand piano was positioned at the back-right of the pub from the entrance. To the left was a bar setup, where many stools surrounded the counter and many pirates sit at the stool's seating. In the center, approximately five meters from the counter, stood several tables decorated with a variety of criminals and corrupt merchants.

The merriment left many a soiling on the oak tables, untidy from the large quantity of wooden mugs and stained plates. An odd scent of liquor and deep fried foods filled the bar, cancelling out the natural autumn due that afflicted the island. Tough crowd, it was one of Junbei's selfish nights. Usually he'd keep the festive vibe going, playing tunes that would make the average music lover open up and cut a jig with their lover; Or maybe a crew mate or two.

However it was Tuesday and every Tuesday the same melancholy haunted him as he recollected his times in the South Blue. The sound of his sister's voice screaming as the blade impaled her chest cage rode along with the melody he maintained as his fingers intensified in rhythm. The crowd sat in awe, granted, upset about the sullen music was amazed at the pianist skills. His brow filled with sweat and his jacket coated in the same perspiration, his body rocking and swaying along, hypnotized by the music's tone.

As he reached the end, the angered patrons froze in throwing cups, as almost the man had this planned, change the vibe to regular parlor tunes. As the song concluded, a party of almost sixteen entered through the door, some occupying the stools at the counter, others sat by the few vacant tables, nearest to the entrance.  

The festivities begun, all of the patrons were on their feet, swinging and spinning to the upbeat jazz rhythms. "Heh... The kids pretty good" said one of the older patrons who now grinned gobbling down his ale in thirst. "How long has it been now... That I haven't played a song of my own?" Junbei thought to himself, slight sighing as he advanced through his set list. The leader of the pack, a woman with doll like eyes, plump pink lips and a slender atypical 'model' fram turned in her long frilly dress towards the counter. "Hey Joe." the woman said slightly tender but in a authoritative manner, maintaining eye contact with the barkeep. "Whose the kid on the keys?" she inquired smiling.
MADE BY ★MEULK

Declared Equipment :
Skill Used:
Stamina Count | Haki Stamina:

2[O] Solo at the Moonlight Inn  Empty Re: [O] Solo at the Moonlight Inn Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:58 am

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

The upswing jazz kicked in and the whole spot was in an uproar. Passerbyers from the street began to rush into the small pub, almost obstructing breathing from the share amount of human bodies packed into one small 2,000 sq ft. pub. “Name’s Junbei. He’s been working here at our spot now for the last few months,eh.” the tavern owner explained as he cleaned the mugs, hanging them up on the bar rack. “Apparently he was some big named rookie from the South Blue who snuck on aboard a pirate ship heading towards the Twin Cape. He’s a pretty earnest kid. Can’t fight to save his life though I’m not sure why that bounty’s on his head. In his two months being here, several pirates have picked fights with him but he’s never fought back once.” the pub owner said laughing as he cleaned the countertop. Joy, a common quality found in the eyes of all standing within the pub’s walls at the child’s musical gift. One of the men next to Charlotte exclaimed, “Ha! He’s just a little pipsqueak who got broken by these seas huh… I guess he’s afraid of Paradise. Most pirates stock up here and head to the next nearby island in search of fame or fortune.”

In a hazy memory, Junbei reflects on his youth shortly. “Shall I teach you how to play?” a small tiny framed child with azure hair peered into Junbei’s eyes said. Her red eyes shone eerily sometimes, however on this moonlit evening, her ruby eyes were enough to break through to the child who never spoke. Junbei spoke no words, only nodding to the girl in correspondence to show approval. “Hey. If I teach you how to play can you promise me one thing?” the girl asked smiling brightly. As Junbei played around with the keyboard in amazement, he simply looked at her once again. “Could you kill me?” the woman said cheerfully. Snapping back to the pub, in this moment he approached the end of the jazz piece and the crowd waited earnestly in anticipation of his next piece. Smiling to himself, the teen took a slight pause, continuing to dance his fingers across the grand piano's keys once again. “You broke me away from that world in which there was no sound, no color or no purpose. Which is why for you I’ll continue to move these hands of mine towards my own goal.” Junbei said grinning.
MADE BY ★MEULK

Skill Used:

3[O] Solo at the Moonlight Inn  Empty Re: [O] Solo at the Moonlight Inn Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:39 pm

Asher Kringle

Marines
Marines

Asher Kringle
The shores of Jaya Island sang songs from the travels that blessed the waters it housed. A broken man washed ashore as he escaped what was known as Impel Down. Though it wasn't by his own accord Asher had been freed from his hell and sent on his marry way but he was stripped of his greatness and everything that made him whole. He served his time and Asher wasn't one to forget things even after the fact and for that reason he wasn't going to let go what had been done to him. He was physically broken yes, but he was more mentally broken also. His hair was white and his beard covered most of his face as his soaking wet hair dripped on the gripping sand. The crawling on the sand and the gasps of air that followed caused the man to reflect on his past. Not the things he had done no, those things didn't concern him, Asher had known he was scum and just didn't care. What he thought about was what was done to him in that jail, the pain and torture that ensued and made him what he was now, a shell of a Kringle, no longer could he be Slasher Kringle.. No that man had lost his barrings in jail. This new man was the Asher that experienced pain, the man who had experienced his heartache.

The bloodied and bruised body of Asher crept among the shore as the sound of music could be heard. It was gorgeous and appeased to the ears of Asher, but sadly right now he couldn't enjoy the music no. He was busy trying to survive but he must go somewhere first. A place called the Moonlight end offered housing to those who could pay beli in hand on the spot and Asher couldn't do that right now. The housing was one of two apartments on top of the pub that resided under the Inn by the same name, it was also the source of that gorgeous music. Asher would lie in an alley way where it drizzled on his already soaking wet body. The owner of the inn had seen the white haired disgrace sitting there and offered him food. It as then in the alley Asher would raise his right arm to the throat of the owner and begin to squeeze the life out of the man and wouldn't feel any remorse doing so. Asher was up to something.

4[O] Solo at the Moonlight Inn  Empty Re: [O] Solo at the Moonlight Inn Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:58 pm

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried
Tired fingers reached the end of the grand piano’s keyboard, the music oozing from the tightly packed pub concluded. Standing up from his stagnant position, Junbei leaned to his left, picking up the suitcase containing his metallic twins. Resting the suitcase on his shoulder, the crowd almost was idle for a few moments, they knew that forever this night would be cemented into their hearts. A glee that not all in attendance was comfortable with accepting. “Hey brat!” the man shouted, throwing his mug at Junbei’s head. The auburn haired musician peered upwards at the man’s robust shout, anticipating with a few glimpsing moments the incoming glass, however, he didn’t move an inch. Hair sullied in the cups contents, Junbei simply stepped down off the stage, making zero eye contact with the brute of a marksman. Hands firmly gripped to his case, Junbei advanced towards the bar area.

“What’s the matter punk! You wanna’ fight-” the man exclaimed, completely ignored to Junbei who signalled towards the barkeep. “Tell the owner I’m done for the night Joe. I’m no good on Tuesdays as usual.” Junbei said, half-closing his right eye playfully apologizing to the barkeep. “Hey runt! I’m talking to you-” the man exclaimed once again. Turning to look over his shoulder, “Could you stop it with the cliche ‘villain’ lines already… It’s pathetic. Use your words for once in your life, if you’re going to pick a fight with someone at least have the balls to swing first and run your mouth after.” Junbei said condescendingly. The man’s knuckled cemented into the anatomy that was Junbei’s jaw, pummelling away at the seemingly unarmed musician, the pirate mounted the man slamming his fists against Echo, until his right eye was swollen shut.

Never once releasing his hands off of his suitcase, the man stood up happy with his work, only to find Junbei several moments behind him in retaining his stance. Spitting the accumulated mucus and blood in his mouths from the bruising caused by the punches, Junbei relieved himself of the bloody fluids, cracking his neck. “Joe. Tell the owner I’ll collect my money tomorrow as always.” Junbei said, turning to the barkeep smiling. Tenderly walking away, the man shouted, “Run you yellow belly songbird!” the man exclaimed, chuckling afterwards heartedly. “Hey kid.” the woman seated at the countertop next to Joe exclaimed. “You saw those punches and earlier that mug coming right at you… Why didn’t you fight back or dodge them?” the woman asked. “Have you ever seen a lion hunting after caterpillars. If you ever do, I’ll bet you my life he’s one sad excuse of a lion.” Junbei said grinning, picking up a slight pace as he advanced towards the pub’s exit.

The owner’s throat was crushed from the man’s tight like vise-grip tried to scream for help at first, however, the darkness, no the dullness in Asher’s eyes showed him there was no mercy or morality in the vagabond. “Anything! Please! What do you want!? I don’t have any money on me right now… but if it’s funding you want I’ll give it to you!” the pub owner exclaimed. Panting and screaming shortly, however, the owner’s mood and personality almost shifted. Gripping his hand on the man’s hand, the man spat into the vagrant's face. “Do ya’ know who the hell yer’ dealing with punk!?” the man shouted as talking was nearly impossible due to the solid vicegrip. “I’ve seen punks like ye’ all the time. I’m not giving you squat. If you wanna kill me then, get on with it!” the man shouted.
MADE BY ★MEULK

Skill Used:

5[O] Solo at the Moonlight Inn  Empty Re: [O] Solo at the Moonlight Inn Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:22 am

Asher Kringle

Marines
Marines

Asher Kringle
The man was grasping for air as the vice grip held by Asher choked the remaining life out of him. The smile on Asher's face was that of pure evil as he didn't plan on releasing his grip anytime soon. He wanted to see this man suffer and had no qualm making sure it happened like this. Killing with his hands was such a lovely feeling compared to the non poetic kill with a weapon. Asher wanted his first murder out to be something that made him happy and suited hi mood at this time. Strangling this man was definitely something along those lines of fitting Asher's tone.

The begging the old man was doing quickly faded as he began to shift in tone along with facial expression. It was almost as if he grew prepared to die within mere seconds even going as far as to spit on Asher. His last words were very angry and aggressive and Asher decided to honor the old psycho slamming up by his neck slamming his foot down on the head of the elder man as Asher had come up from the slam. "Fun" The drizzling continued as Asher continued in his shredded clothing towards one of his weapon caches on the island. He'd pass the Inn this all started at and bump a red head on his way past the pub. After bumping the male Asher looked back with a look of disgust at the red head before he continued on his marry way to his safe house.

Exit

6[O] Solo at the Moonlight Inn  Empty Re: [O] Solo at the Moonlight Inn Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:01 am

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

Exiting the pub, Junbei bumped into a man who had a familiar scent to him but he couldn’t quite pinpoint it in the moment. Random drunks often tumble into passersby of the drinking strip and besides Junbei wasn’t about to start any unnecessary conflicts on Jaya, just yet. After walking several blocks away to the location of his dirt cheap hotel, Junbei finally remembered, pondering the whole time what the scent was he smelt on the man. “Blood.” the musician exclaimed as he fumbled through his pockets looking to locate the keys for his room. The bruises on his face began to sting, as well as the several bruises he had on stomach and swelling from his jawbone. Inching into the small cell like room, Junbei plopped onto his futon, which was directly positioned nothing more than a few meters away from the entrance.

“That woman had impeccable eyes… I almost blew it all over some arrogant punk. I’ve always learned not to bully the weak, even if they truly believe their strong. I’ll admit he has a wicked right hand but his left needs a bit work, Gishi-Gishi” Junbei exclaimed laughing in the oddly aural ‘Gishi Gishi’ pattern. “I won’t leave Jaya until I find a navigator… and well, there’s one thing I’d like to find out before I leave this place.” Junbei said, humming a melody for one of his songs bridges. “The Kingdom above the clouds… If anyone has an idea on how to get there… It’s going to be the perfect adventure point. Don’t you think so, Issa-chan?” Junbei started, passing out from exhaustion. Drifting quickly into his subconscious, like clockwork, his ever repeating dream continued again. This time, from the daytime hazes seemingly save point.

“Hey, if I teach you how to play could you promise me one thing?” the girl asked smiling sweetly. Her crimson eyes shone without cue or affect from any element or manner. Her pale white skin, long flowing azure hair and perfectly positioned ‘89’ tattoo six centimeters above her right breast. He remembered everything about her, her age, sixteen at the time. Her chest size that she often rambled about being too small, A. Her favourite flower that she’d many times before stated, ‘The Scent of Daffodil Soothes Me.’ she’d so proudly would say clutching onto her flowing white dress which was a common attire for test subjects at Base 45. “Could you kill me?” girl said, with absolute eyes content on death. It was also the first time in almost six years that Junbei has ever talked, one year in timing after coming to the South Blue marine base. “No. Demon’s don’t deserve to kill angels.” Junbei responded bluntly.

“Rishi Rishi Rishi!” the girl exclaimed laughing almost uncontrollably. The teenager laughed to the point where her tear ducts couldn’t hold the secretions back any further. “Hey! What’s so funny!?” Junbei exclaimed, with bright red cheeks from embarrassment at the girl’s response. “I’m sorry Echo. It’s just that’s the first time in my life anyone has ever referred to me as angel" she said charmingly. Resting her hand on the child’s head, her laugh began to subside as she turned towards the piano. “For someone who doesn’t talk, you sure do have a lot to say, eh, Echo!?” the young adult woman said smugly. “Shut up!” Junbei exclaimed, turning his head pouting. The single middle C note. It was this single key that opened the chains for Junbei’s heart to scarred once again. However, what he gained was battle scars after this moment and doubly aside from the heartache, was hope.

The beautiful melody echoed throughout the Base’s recreational walls, as the various experiments gathered around, watching in simple glee as their angel sang them a bewitching tale with her fingertips. “Did you know Junbei? Without music, life would be a mistake. the woman said smiling. The final words began the prologue to his long journey.

[Exit]

MADE BY ★MEULK

Skill Used:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum