You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1 Birdie's Invention Registry on Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:19 pm

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

Name: Eye Scope
Description: The Eye Scope is a simple piece of technology that augments the vision of one of the user's eyes. It's basic function is to allow zooming in and out so the user can so crisp and clear for the total range of technology allows, but as it is upgraded other functions will be added.
Effects:

• Allows the user to zoom in up to 500m further. Has no effect on Kenbunshoku Haki ranges.
  • Has a night vision toggle.
  • Has a thermal vision toggle.

Range: 500m
Servings: 1
Units per Slot: 1
Upgrade Points: 3 - Spec Bonus

Code:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Effects:[/b]
[b]Range:[/b]
[b]Servings:[/b]
[b]Units per Slot:[/b]
[b]Upgrade Points:[/b]

Code:
[b]Equipment Name:[/b]
[b]Equipment Type:[/b]
[b]Strength Req.:[/b]
[b]Equipment Description:[/b]
[b]Curse:[/b]
[b]Materials:[/b]
[b]Units per Slot:[/b]
[b]Experience:[/b]
[b]Upgrade Points:[/b]

2 Re: Birdie's Invention Registry on Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:31 pm

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

1/2 simple enough

View user profile

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

4 Re: Birdie's Invention Registry on Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:36 am

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

Equipment Name: Deadman's Tether
Equipment Type: Gadget
Strength Req.: -
Equipment Description:This particular model is a explosion collar for those consumers who can afford to replace unruly slaves after they make their first mistake. It activates through a switch which constantly relays a wireless signal to the collar. The switch's signal actually stops the collar from exploding on the wearer and the signal only reaches out 100m, obstacles that may weaken the connection like walls and things of that nature accounted for. The collar can also be activated by pressing a button on the switch which disables the connection to the designated collar usually killing the wearer. The explosion is powerful enough to destroy the steel collar itself, so those not more durable than steel will obviously die, but those more durable will receive 3rd degree burns all over from the heat of the explosion. One switch has two buttons as opposed to the Shock Collars three buttons. There is a code one can input in the collars for them to come unlocked thus freeing the captive, but only Birdie knows what this numerical code is, getting the code wrong causes the collar to explode. The explosion is concentrated and only occupies a 1m diameter around the wearer.
Materials: (Steel
Units per Slot: 3 + a Console
Experience: -
Upgrade Points: 3

5 Re: Birdie's Invention Registry on Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:13 am

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

Name: Fire Bomb
Description: The Fire Bomb is exactly what the name implies, it's an explosive that releases fire. The agent for this fire is a oil like liquid agent that is actually buoyant and can float on top of water and sticks to solid objects it touches. It comes in a canister that is looks like a traditional grenade and when it explodes, the oil is lit on fire from the flames of the explosion. The explosion is strong enough to partially destroy steel and effects a 7m diameter while the fire itself spread out to occupy a 25m diameter.
Effects: -
Range: 7m Explosion|25m Flames
Servings: 3
Units per Slot: 3

6 Re: Birdie's Invention Registry on Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:39 pm

1/2

[22:28:28 29/10/2016] @ Acheron : Wait

[22:28:33 29/10/2016] @ Acheron : Im scared of asher

[22:28:37 29/10/2016] @ Acheron : He migbt kidnap me
View user profile

7 Re: Birdie's Invention Registry on Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:58 am

2/2

View user profile http://op-piratenation.forumotion.com/

8 Re: Birdie's Invention Registry on Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:06 am

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

I have a Blacksmith NPC I plan to make this in junction with.

Equipment Name: Proton Cannon Mk III
Equipment Type: Weapon
Strength Req.: 3
Equipment Description: The Proton Cannon is better dubbed a plasma cannon as the beams it fire are not actually light, but a form of plasma that closely resembles light. It works by ionizing a highly reactive gas compound with electrical charges. This requires a combination of electrodes, that are crafted of a highly conductive material, in this case copper. With a single electric arc that is supplied when Proton Cannon is turned on/activated, the electrodes continuously bounce this arc of electricity and sustain it, thus prepping the weapon for usage. The gas is then released in measured volumes similar to dosages. When the gas compound breaches this gate of electrodes that are sustaining the electrical arc, the gas is ionized. The process is very similar to how a blowtorch would work, but instead of a constant stream of gas over fire, it's controlled spurts of this gas compound through and electrical field. While the output of the gas compound can be tweaked for a greater output, it is not suggested as it can lead to major backfiring. It only has two conventional and recommended modes, piercing and explosive.

Upon firing off the Proton Cannon it releases a beam of plasma that resembles a beam of light from the Pika Pika no Mi. Being plasma and dealing most of it's damage through thermal transference (burning things), but each of the Modes the weapon offers has different effects. The Proton Cannon has a Point system tagged to it, that reflects how much of the gas compound is left. Each proton Cannon starts with 30 Gas Points.

The Piercing Mode can actually burn holes straight through bone. It has an effective range of 50m, before the bullet fizzles away. The bullet is about the size of a pea. Moves at Speed Tier 5 and can pierce Steel. Cost 2 Gas Points

With the Explosive Mode, the bullets detonate upon making contact with a solid or semi-solid surface. The explosion range is 15m diameter. Those within detonation area experience 3rd degree burns. This blast can blow through Steel. Moves at Speed Tier 4. Cost 5 Gas Points.

A refill most be obtained after the Tank is expended.

The Proton Cannon comes in many forms, it can be integrated into a Cyborgs body or be used as a traditional weapon that is shaped like a rifle, though it has a much stronger kickback, thus the high Strength Req.
Curse: N/A
Materials: Steel, Copper, Iron
Experience: 0

Last edited by Birdie on Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

9 Re: Birdie's Invention Registry on Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:38 pm

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Birdie wrote:I have a Blacksmith NPC I plan to make this in junction with.

Equipment Name: Proton Cannon Mk III
Equipment Type: Weapon
Strength Req.: 3
Equipment Description: The Proton Cannon is better dubbed a plasma cannon as the beams it fire are not actually light, but a form of plasma that closely resembles light. It works by ionizing a highly reactive gas compound with electrical charges. This requires a combination of electrodes, that are crafted of a highly conductive material, in this case copper. With a single electric arc that is supplied when Proton Cannon is turned on/activated, the electrodes continuously bounce this arc of electricity and sustain it, thus prepping the weapon for usage. The gas is then released in measured volumes similar to dosages. When the gas compound breaches this gate of electrodes that are sustaining the electrical arc, the gas is ionized. The process is very similar to how a blowtorch would work, but instead of a constant stream of gas over fire, it's controlled spurts of this gas compound through and electrical field. While the output of the gas compound can be tweaked for a greater output, it is not suggested as it can lead to major backfiring. It only has two conventional and recommended modes, piercing and explosive.

Upon firing off the Proton Cannon it releases a beam of plasma that resembles a beam of light from the Pika Pika no Mi. Being plasma and dealing most of it's damage through thermal transference (burning things), but each of the Modes the weapon offers has different effects. The Proton Cannon has a Point system tagged to it, that reflects how much of the gas compound is left. Each proton Cannon starts with 30 Gas Points.

The Piercing Mode can actually burn holes straight through bone as shown in Canon when used against Super Nova Urouge. It has an effective range of 50m, before the bullet fizzles away. The bullet is about the size of a pea. Moves at Speed Tier 5 and can pierce Steel. Cost 2 Gas Points

With the Explosive Mode, the bullets detonate upon making contact with a solid or semi-solid surface. The explosion range is 15m diameter. Those within 3m of the detonation point experience 4th degree burns, while those 3-15m away experience 3rd degree burns. This blast can blow through Steel. Moves at Speed Tier 4. Cost 5 Gas Points.
4th Degree burns are a bit much for only a (basically) Tier 3 weapon AOE. I'd say bring it down to at least 3rd degree

A refill most be obtained after the Tank is expended.
What is required to refill it? This doesn't necessarily have to be explained in the description, I'm more just interested how quickly/easily you'd be able to refill

The Proton Cannon comes in many forms, it can be integrated into a Cyborgs body or be used as a traditional weapon that is shaped like a rifle, though it has a much stronger kickback, thus the high Strength Req.
Curse: N/A
Materials: Steel, Copper, Iron
Experience: 0

View user profile

10 Re: Birdie's Invention Registry on Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:19 pm

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

i make the refills my self. edits made

12 Re: Birdie's Invention Registry on Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:46 pm

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

it does list the materials it can destroy and all i did was say it looks like a pika pika light beam, that is harmless information that works to actually further describe what people will actually be seeing when it's used. I don't see what me not having studied it, etc, has to do with me using it to describe what the laser looks like. it's OOC information.

14 Re: Birdie's Invention Registry on Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:46 pm

Gully.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

2/2

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum