One Piece Pirate Nation
FORUM IS CLOSED VISIT US AT http://strawhats.forumotion.com/
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

THIS SITE IS CLOSED. FIND US HERE INSTEAD. http://strawhats.forumotion.com/

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
What type of man or woman is your character EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 12:18 pm by Shinobi Generations

» A come back
What type of man or woman is your character EmptySat May 04, 2019 1:14 pm by Titan.

» Rokushiki (Secondary)
What type of man or woman is your character EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 4:01 pm by Admin

» Quick Question Thread
What type of man or woman is your character EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 7:24 pm by Haba

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
What type of man or woman is your character EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 10:52 pm by Nyguyen

» Magic Prodigy
What type of man or woman is your character EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 10:49 pm by Evi Elwood

» Strawhat - One Piece AU
What type of man or woman is your character EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 11:59 am by Admin

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
What type of man or woman is your character EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 9:08 pm by Adri Sakna

» Naruto Mythos
What type of man or woman is your character EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 3:16 pm by Naruto Mythos

Statistics
We have 1100 registered users
The newest registered user is Shinobi Generations

Our users have posted a total of 65925 messages in 8680 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What type of man or woman is your character Empty What type of man or woman is your character on Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:51 pm

yakaryu

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

yakaryu
Is there anyone out there whose character just isn't nice. I mean you don't have to be Shiliew of the rain killing allies just because you haven't used your sword in awhile. Or Akainu, killing marines for disobeying orders.

But perhaps you don't judge those who might do twisted things or behave questionable. ANY FACTION. If you know of someones character please post

I have a character that I'm working on who would be right at home with a darker set of crew members and I don't mean brown. Faction won't matter

[20:59:25] Venus : super saiyen dragon slaying uchihas with bankais
View user profile

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

shootershoot
that'll be my char once he's made

Ehh, mine is still on the nice side. Though she's a bitch when you're on the wrong side of her definition of justice. She won't judge crocodile for being an asshole,but at the same time it won't mean she'll stand aside. If she dies in the effort to stop him, then it would be alright to her.

Holy trinity of waifus
What type of man or woman is your character Draft-1_zpsttgtwlra
View user profile
Allen is a peace-loving individual, though he's not really a pacifist. He'd really just rather not kill anyone, and would rather nobody else have to die either. He does still have a bit of a temper, asking about his scar or arm is a sure fire way to get him nice and pissed off. He's still not going to over the deep end and kill someone intentionally, but he'd not really hold back either.

I guess I have what you could say, an evil personality kek... I've done things that most men would turn pale just thinking off... Yeah, I'm a badass, so what? Talk shit to me.... I don't care.... Talk shit to my girl? I'm a bat out of hell... Watch yourself.... You don't know... what's in the night...

What type of man or woman is your character 847169841228430465

View user profile

yakaryu

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

yakaryu
Great a bunch of marines What type of man or woman is your character 3075714890

Well I decided not to make the character my prime he'll be my alt one day.

View user profile
Marines 4 Lyfe

Bojack

Free Agents
Free Agents

Bojack
I mean my character kills for fun and eats human hearts

[20:00:50] Hiroko Young : i feel like they are retard
View user profile

yakaryu

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

yakaryu
BS! What ocean are you in? Although that's a little hardcore for my dwarf. I'll keep you in mind

View user profile

10What type of man or woman is your character Empty Re: What type of man or woman is your character on Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:28 am

Just humans? Are Fishmen and Minkmen safe?

11What type of man or woman is your character Empty Re: What type of man or woman is your character on Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:51 am

yakaryu

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

yakaryu
Fish and Fured/mammals are generally on the menu. I'm too little of a portion What type of man or woman is your character 2973404276

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum