One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

Travel to islands within Paradise temporarily no longer requires a Log Pose or timer/wc. A post to signify travel is still required however.

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 1041 registered users
The newest registered user is Drake Yorigami

Our users have posted a total of 61621 messages in 8092 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51 Re: World Position System on Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:32 am

Kincaid

Revolutionary Leader
Revolutionary Leader

Character Name Cyrus Kincaid
Tier 5
Position Apping For Revolutionary General
Reason you think you should have the position With the completion of the latest arc I've completed all of the requirements to achieve Revolutionary General. Cyrus killed a Shichibukai singlehandedly, dealing a heavy blow to the World Government and opening up Baltigo as a port to be used by the Revolutionary Army. He has one of the largest "crews" on the entire site and is currently in the process of putting together a PC crew/organization, uniting several PC Revolutionaries across the site. Not sure what else to say, you guys basically know what's up since I've been the longest active Revolutionary for going on a year now. Highest bounty, highest rank, etc.
Date Character was Approved: Originally July 10th 2016
IC Years Character has Spent As a Pirate, Marine, or Rev. Including the timeskip we'll be coming up on 5 years in July.
OOC Years Character has Spent as a Pirate, Marine, or Rev. Last I added I believe we're nearing the decade mark. About 10 years.

View user profile

52 Re: World Position System on Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:40 am

Tenzen

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

You deserve it, approved.

53 Re: World Position System on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:06 pm

Kincaid

Revolutionary Leader
Revolutionary Leader

List should now be updated with all of the latest application approvals

View user profile

54 Re: World Position System on Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:39 pm

Character Name Daenys Seastar
Tier 3
Position Apping For Noble - Dressrosa
Reason you think you should have the position Obtained through character creation.
Date Character was Approved: 7/29/2017
IC Years Character has Spent As a Pirate, Marine, or Rev. 0
OOC Years Character has Spent as a Pirate, Marine, or Rev. 0

Code:
[spoiler=Important People]
Current King: Hafthor “The Drowned” Seastar
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/sLJ4714.png[/img][/center]

Current Queen: Amoria “The Silent” (formerly Donquixote) Seastar
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/LPHqFnL.png[/img][/center]

Crown Princess: Daenys “The Dreamer” Seastar
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/jJzIIgi.png?2[/img][/center]

Royal Army Commander: N/A
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Laws]
[list]
[*]In accordance of the law of Dressrosa, all weapons must be left on ship before entering the Kingdom. This includes every person (expect for the accompanied soldiers of the Royal families and Celestial Dragons.) to follow these laws; as it is for your own safety and that of others around you.

[*]Any fighting with be done within the grounds of the Battle Colosseum, and not in the streets or any open area.

[list=i][*]All weapons will be given by the armory of the Dressrosa Battle Colosseum, you may not use out side weapons.

[*]All armor will be given through the armory of the Colosseum. You may not use outside armor.

[*]All fights will follow a type of match or tournaments established by the fighters as well as the royal laws of Dressrosa. Failure to follow these will result in being banned from the Kingdom of Dressrosa.
[/list]

[*]Do not hurt or kill the fairies running about Dressrosa, they will not hurt you.

[*]Every third Saturday, the royal family will hold a pie baking, and eating contest; followed by a small party of singing and dancing. All must attend.

[*]All flags and ship names must be hidden upon porting into Dressrosa.

[*]While in Dressrosa there will be no capturing of another being; unless its done at the port before entering the Kingdom, upon entering you cannot cause conflict that could cause harm to those around.
[/list]
[/spoiler]

Last edited by Daenys The Dreamer on Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:00 am; edited 2 times in total

daenysseastar

View user profile

55 Re: World Position System on Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:48 am

Character Name Elpheba
Tier 2
Position Apping For Commodore
Reason you think you should have the position Elpheba has been a marine for sometime, with a reputation of 11,000,000 and her history of having previously in her much much younger days a prominant force of the military, her recent success over spider miles cleansing of pirates has the world once more talking about the good old days of the surgeon.
Date Character was Approved: .......Wed May 17, 2017 8:54 pm
IC Years Character has Spent As a Pirate, Marine, or Rev. Uhm a lot
OOC Years Character has Spent as a Pirate, Marine, or Rev.same as above

View user profile

56 Re: World Position System on Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:20 pm

Character Name Dojima Kagerou
Tier 2
Reason you think you should have the position Dojima from the entry into the marines has shown that he is a capable solider. As an ensign he not only uncovered an illegal operation happening on Base 45. He also fought and saved his fellow ensigns from both the pirates and mutated creatures that were once trapped on the island. He lead them to safety before being transferred off the island. Dojima has demonstrated leadership and proven that he has the heart of a marine.
Date Character was Approved: Jul 10, 2017
IC Years Character has Spent As a Pirate, Marine, or Rev. He has been apart of the marines for a year though officially he has been an actual marine for a few months.
OOC Years Character has Spent as a Pirate, Marine, or Rev. A month

View user profile

57 Re: World Position System on Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:51 pm

Rick P. Xander

Free Agents
Free Agents

Character Name: Rick P. Xander
Tier: 1
Position Apping For: Noble - Abfall
Reason you think you should have the position: Obtained through character creation.
Date Character was Approved: 8/11/2017
IC Years Character has Spent As a Pirate, Marine, or Rev: 0
OOC Years Character has Spent as a Pirate, Marine, or Rev: 0

View user profile

58 Re: World Position System on Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:26 pm

Character Name Freyr Preben
Tier 3
Reason you think you should have the position I'm very much active, been on here almost everyday since I joined. I also don't plan to be commodore more then a month OOC, if that
Date Character was Approved: Wed Jul 19, 2017
IC Years Character has Spent As a Pirate, Marine, or Rev. 4 months
OOC Years Character has Spent as a Pirate, Marine, or Rev. 1 motnh

59 Re: World Position System on Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:27 pm

Orange.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

"Reason you think you should have the position" As in what you have done IC to prove you deserve the rank.

60 Re: World Position System on Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:49 pm

Orange.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

All approved though other than Freyr

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum