One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

Travel to islands within Paradise temporarily no longer requires a Log Pose or timer/wc. A post to signify travel is still required however.

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 1006 registered users
The newest registered user is Izanami

Our users have posted a total of 57100 messages in 7565 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: Rokuju's Inventions on Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:19 pm

1/2

View user profile

27 Re: Rokuju's Inventions on Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:30 pm

Geno

Pirates
Pirates

For bliz sticks ability pop and sizzle need to know how much damage these attacks do tier wise.

28 Re: Rokuju's Inventions on Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:10 pm

done done

View user profile

29 Re: Rokuju's Inventions on Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:50 am

Orange.

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Deep Rokuju wrote:Thanks for all your hard work mods. Next up, tonfa time!

Equipment Name: Blitz Sticks
Equipment Type: Weapon
Strength Req.: 1
Equipment Description:
appearance:

A pair of hard plastic tonfa dyed dark navy with a glossy sheen. The length of the sticks are 35 centimetres with the handle jutting out 8 centimetres, on the end of which, a number of small buttons can be found. On the opposite side of the body to the handle, the number '66' is etched in small print.

There is a button on the handle which when held, enables the body to spin on the axis provided by the handle. One full rotation spin is enough to prime the tonfa. Once it is primed, the tonfa can then use one of it's abilities by pressing another button on the handle. When one of these abilities are executed, the tonfa's inner glass wiring lights up in a deep blue neon hue as shown in the picture. Each of the abilities are unlocked with an upgrade.

Pop - this ability uses the stored energy to mechanise either one full spin or projecting the tonfa 3 metres by blasting air out of one of the ends. If used to augment a strike or skill, it increases the speed and material damage of the strike by one. If used on it's own (from a standstill without any wielder assistance) then it moves at t3 speed. Damage done with the unaided spin is t3, otherwise the damage is based on the attack or skill it is used with.

Sizzle - this ability turns the stored energy into an electrical current that causes an effect when used in conjunction with lightning augmented POD. After funneling electricity through this item using the users own abilities, the next swing with this item will send out an arc wave of electricity the size of the swing, that travels in a forward direction up to 10 metres, making whoever it touches convulse uncontrollably for a post. However this does not do lasting damage, after the post, those affected sustain no damage.
Attachments: -
Curse or Devil Fruit: -
Materials: Hardened plastic (similar in durability to steel)
Units per Slot: 1
Experience: 0
Upgrade Points: 0

upgraded version:
Equipment Name: Blitz Sticks
Equipment Type: Weapon
Equipment Description:
appearance:

A pair of hard plastic tonfa dyed dark navy with a glossy sheen. The length of the sticks are 35 centimetres with the handle jutting out 8 centimetres, on the end of which, a number of small buttons can be found. On the opposite side of the body to the handle, the number '66' is etched in small print.

There is a button on the handle which when held, enables the body to spin on the axis provided by the handle. One full rotation spin is enough to prime the tonfa. Once it is primed, the tonfa can then use one of it's abilities by pressing another button on the handle. When one of these abilities are executed, the tonfa's inner glass wiring lights up in a deep blue neon hue as shown in the picture. Each of the abilities are unlocked with an upgrade.

Pop - this ability uses the stored energy to mechanise either one full spin or projecting the tonfa 3 metres by blasting air out of one of the ends. If used to augment a strike or skill, it increases the speed and material damage of the strike by one. If used on it's own (from a standstill without any wielder assistance) then it moves at t3 speed.

Sizzle - this ability turns the stored energy into an electrical current that causes an effect when used in conjunction with lightning augmented POD. After funneling electricity through this item using the users own abilities, the next swing with this item will send out an arc wave of electricity the size of the swing, that travels in a forward direction up to 10 metres at t3 speed, making whoever it touches convulse uncontrollably for a post.
Materials: Hardened plastic (similar in durability to steel)
Upgrade Log 1 - Pop
2 - Sizzle
Upgrade Points: 2

1/2

30 Re: Rokuju's Inventions on Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:20 am

Kincaid

Revolutionary Captain
Revolutionary Captain

2/2

View user profile

31 Re: Rokuju's Inventions on Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:43 am

cheers lads, the below item is just something for me to be able to pass on my tech to someone who can actually make stuff for ships, while adding on a little bonus.

Equipment Name: Air Cannon Schematics
Equipment Type: gadget/consumable
Equipment Description:
This is a consumable designed to be used by someone that can create weapons for ships. Using this item when crafting the cannons adds 50% of range onto what their range would otherwise be. Once used, this item is consumed. Specifics not listed are to be apped in the cannon app.

The air cannons have two functions, the first can shoot a projectile of condensed air much like a cannonball, the second is a 'coup de burst' type movement where the ship can shoot into the sky briefly.

The cannons are on a small track with iron coils. When the resultant force from firing sends the cannon back on it's track, a magnet attached to the cannon will be pushed through the iron coils, creating current. This does two things, one; creates a self sufficient energy cycle that will automatically reload the canon. Two; transmute the resultant force without it spinning/rocking the ship.
appearance:
Materials: paper

Equipment Name: Dynamic Capsules
Equipment Type: gadget/ammunition
Equipment Description:
appearance:

These are small devices the size of a normal bullet, designed to be used in conjunction with a firearm, but not relying on one. These capsules are energised by the force generated from being fired from a gun and are able to use one function afterward, alternately, the user can spend 15 energy to activate one of it's uses.
The functions reach up to 10m from the capsule, creating a sphere minus whatever shape the user wishes to take out. This is so that if something is within the area that the user does not want to damage, they can remove that area from the total affected area.
If powered by the firing method, the time/range of detonation must be noted prior to firing, unless the capsules are to be controlled remotely via another gadget. Each function requires an upgrade point.

Flashbang: This function flashes, stunning those caught inside for a post.

Incendiary Alchemiser: This function turns the first 5cm of every material within line of sight of the capsule into thermite, which is immediately lit, causing heat of 2500 degrees Celsius, melting through anything bar diamond and seastone. Flames spread easily, causing natural fire to spread on flammable substances at a rate of 10m per post.
Materials: hardened plastic (durability similar to steel)
Units per Slot: 20

upgraded version:
Equipment Name: Dynamic Capsules
Equipment Type: gadget/ammunition
Equipment Description:
appearance:

These are small devices the size of a normal bullet, designed to be used in conjunction with a firearm, but not relying on one. These capsules are energised by the force generated from being fired from a gun and are able to use one function afterward, alternately, the user can spend 15 energy to activate one of it's uses.
The functions reach up to 10m from the capsule, creating a sphere minus whatever shape the user wishes to take out. This is so that if something is within the area that the user does not want to damage, they can remove that area from the total affected area.
If powered by the firing method, the time/range of detonation must be noted prior to firing, unless the capsules are to be controlled remotely via another gadget. Each function requires an upgrade point.

Flashbang: This function flashes, stunning those caught inside for a post.

Incendiary Alchemiser: This function turns the first 5cm of every material within line of sight of the capsule into thermite, which is immediately lit, causing heat of 2500 degrees Celsius, melting through anything bar diamond and seastone. Flames spread easily, causing natural fire to spread on flammable substances at a rate of 10m per post.
Materials: hardened plastic (durability similar to steel)
Units per Slot: 10
Upgrade Log: 1 - Flashbang
2 - Incendiary Alchemiser

so I already have the below, just want to upgrade it now

to upgrade:
Equipment Name: Central System
Equipment Type: Gadget
Strength Req.: .5
Equipment Description: This item stores energy that is then accessed by Ro's items and skills via instant transfer. Holds 100 units of energy and recoups 10 energy per post.
A black polyester material with inlaid fibre optic wiring. Material covers body from the nape of the neck down to fingers and toes. Since the whole item is an energy conduit, the entirety of the jumpsuit needs to be shredded before it's function stops.
Materials: Plastic

Equipment Name: Central System
Equipment Description: This item stores energy that is then accessed by Ro's items and skills via instant transfer. Holds 100 + 50 per upgrade units of energy and recoups 10 + 5 per upgrade energy per post.
A black polyester material with inlaid fibre optic wiring. Material covers body from the nape of the neck down to fingers and toes. Since the whole item is an energy conduit, the entirety of the jumpsuit needs to be shredded before it's function stops.
Info on energy found here: http://op-piratenation.forumotion.com/t6098-glory-of-the-66

Last edited by Deep Rokuju on Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:26 pm; edited 3 times in total

View user profile

32 Re: Rokuju's Inventions on Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:25 am

Equipment Description: This item stores energy that is then accessed by Ro's items and skills via instant transfer. Holds 100 + 50 per upgrade units of energy and recoups 10 + 5 per upgrade energy per post.
Is this invention giving you more stamina?

Kinetic Vacuum: This function draws the kinetic energy from particles within range, effectively stopping all movement in the area immediately. This ends all skills/abilities requiring movement.
Unreasonable. Give a hard cap or equate its effectiveness to the amount of upgrade points it has.

Holy trinity of waifus
View user profile

33 Re: Rokuju's Inventions on Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:03 pm

Basically 'energy' is a resource I use for my tech skillset as found below.
http://op-piratenation.forumotion.com/t6098-glory-of-the-66

Changed the kinetic vacuum for a simple stun

cheers

View user profile

34 Re: Rokuju's Inventions on Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:49 pm

Okay so anyone who reads your invention should be able to follow that link and know what it's for. So please edit that in. Otherwise it looks gucci.

Again even with 1 upgrade this is still leaving the option to stopping tier 6 skills since everything needs movement. A sword swing needs energy. A fireball needs energy. I don't care if you can stop super powerful skills down the road,but give me a specifics. Just saying all skills implies stopping whitebeard level attacks.

~pog champ

Holy trinity of waifus
View user profile

35 Re: Rokuju's Inventions on Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:28 pm

I mean, I changed it to a simple 1 post stun which is pretty basic for this type of thing, I've apped another weapon that does a 1 post stun and another that was a 1 post freeze.

View user profile

36 Re: Rokuju's Inventions on Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:54 pm

I'll assume you accidentally left the upgraded version unchanged until your recent edit. It looks fine now.

1/2

Holy trinity of waifus
View user profile

37 Re: Rokuju's Inventions on Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:28 am

Orange.

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

2/2

38 Re: Rokuju's Inventions on Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:44 pm

Equipment Name: Funky Jammer
front appearance:
Equipment Description:
An instrument that is half guitar and keytar. The front side is a keytar as shown in the appearance picture. The buttons on the bottom can switch the sound from the keys between grand piano, synth, and organ. On the backside is a guitar which can switch between acoustic and electric with a touch of a button. It has a black shoulder strap and a button that when pressed, the sides of a case slide up to close it for storage/transport with a handy briefcase handle.
This item can be used by those with the musician occupation to increase the range of their song abilities by 25m per upgrade point.
Info on energy found here: http://op-piratenation.forumotion.com/t6098-glory-of-the-66
Upgrade Points: 3

View user profile

39 Re: Rokuju's Inventions on Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:19 am

Kincaid

Revolutionary Captain
Revolutionary Captain

Hrmm at first I was like...reduce it to 15m but then again it's music/sound so like...that's going to travel pretty far. So yeah I'm good with this, 1/2

View user profile

40 Re: Rokuju's Inventions on Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:27 pm

goin for that 2/2

View user profile

41 Re: Rokuju's Inventions on Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:58 pm

2/2

View user profile

42 Re: Rokuju's Inventions on Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:35 pm

Equipment Name: Angels Halo
Equipment Description:
front appearance:

This gadget takes it's name from looking much like an angel's halo, and the proximity to Rokuju's head being necessary for it's purposes. This halo gives Ro's thoughts special abilities. Each upgrade point gives the halo a new ability. The range of this device is 30m * number of upgrade points. Costs 15 energy per post.

Wireless interface - The user can trigger mechanical or otherwise abilities of high tech items that she has created, even from afar.

Last edited by Deep Rokuju on Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:12 am; edited 7 times in total

View user profile

43 Re: Rokuju's Inventions on Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:26 pm

Kincaid

Revolutionary Captain
Revolutionary Captain

Deep Rokuju wrote:Equipment Name: Angels Halo
Equipment Description:
front appearance:

This gadget takes it's name from looking much like an angel's halo, and the proximity to Rokuju's head being necessary for it's purposes. This halo gives Ro's thoughts special abilities. Each upgrade point gives the halo a new ability. The range of this device is 30m + 20m * number of upgrade points. Costs 15 energy per post. That range seems ridiculously long for something that can't be seen or really blocked.

Synthetic telepathy - The user can emit small harmless electromagnetic waves that can stimulate target people's brains within range, causing them to feel like they have heard Ro's voice in their head. Those affected can also send their own thoughts back as a return message. This creates a timeless communication pathway. However this ability can be blocked out by those who do not want to participate, meaning only willing parties can be affected. Note that this does not allow mind reading in a way that will let the user discern the future actions of those affected, this is simply a way to project thoughts as a form of communication. I can understand sending messages but not receiving them back from someone. If you want them to send back messages I'd say the other person needs one of these halos as well.

Wireless interface - The user can trigger mechanical or otherwise abilities of high tech items that she has created, even from afar. Sure, as long as it only pertains to her own creations.

Information highway - Tech items can send information back, including alerting her to everything within the range of her control field passive.

View user profile

44 Re: Rokuju's Inventions on Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:33 am

took off the flat 30m range. If I am able to spend another upgrade pt to get the two way then I shall, am not sure if you meant it wasnt any good at all or not.

Thanks for your time as always.

View user profile

45 Re: Rokuju's Inventions on Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:09 am

Kincaid

Revolutionary Captain
Revolutionary Captain

The range is good.

With the two way thing, it was more that it doesn't entirely make sense IMO. If the other person you're talking to also has a Halo then sure, you two can communicate. With just you having a Halo...I think it should be restricted to only you being able to send your thoughts out to them.

You can get another mod's thoughts on it if you disagree.

View user profile

46 Re: Rokuju's Inventions on Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:11 pm

aight, removed that part~

View user profile

47 Re: Rokuju's Inventions on Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:21 am

betiwontmiss

Admirals
Admirals

I'm okay with activating mechanical interface that you have invented through this with 3 upgrade points, but telepathy would need like 5 points

48 Re: Rokuju's Inventions on Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:52 pm

aight, removed. Guess I will keep it at 3 upgrade pts atm and think of another ability to app at a later date. Cheers.

View user profile

49 Re: Rokuju's Inventions on Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:52 pm

betiwontmiss

Admirals
Admirals

explain the information highway more. i'm not understanding what u mean by alerting ur character of everything in her control field passive or how they can even perceive things to alert u

50 Re: Rokuju's Inventions on Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:44 pm

I have some ideas for that but I wanna get this thang approved so I removed it for now.

Cheers.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum