One Piece Pirate Nation
FORUM IS CLOSED VISIT US AT http://strawhats.forumotion.com/
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

THIS SITE IS CLOSED. FIND US HERE INSTEAD. http://strawhats.forumotion.com/

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A come back
Improvised Shogun Techniques EmptySat May 04, 2019 1:14 pm by Titan.

» Rokushiki (Secondary)
Improvised Shogun Techniques EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 4:01 pm by Admin

» Quick Question Thread
Improvised Shogun Techniques EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 7:24 pm by Haba

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Improvised Shogun Techniques EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 10:52 pm by Nyguyen

» Magic Prodigy
Improvised Shogun Techniques EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 10:49 pm by Evi Elwood

» Strawhat - One Piece AU
Improvised Shogun Techniques EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 11:59 am by Admin

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Improvised Shogun Techniques EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 9:08 pm by Adri Sakna

» Naruto Mythos
Improvised Shogun Techniques EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 3:16 pm by Naruto Mythos

» Black Clover RP
Improvised Shogun Techniques EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 2:49 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Statistics
We have 1100 registered users
The newest registered user is DatNyguhTyrone

Our users have posted a total of 65924 messages in 8679 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Improvised Shogun Techniques Empty Improvised Shogun Techniques on Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:28 am

omeh

Marines
Marines

omeh
http://op-piratenation.forumotion.com/t5521-one-sword-style-improvised-shogun-techniques

Tier 2:

Speed: 3

Tier 2 Skill Name: Ring of Fire
Tier 2 Skill Type: Kitsunebi-Ryu
Tier 2 Skill Range: 4 Meters
Tier 2 Skill Duration: 2 Post
Tier 2 Skill Description: The move ring of fire has an requirement before usage. The user's blade must be sheathed , as Unsheathing activates this technique. Upon drawing his blade, a small ring of fire with a diameter of 4 meters wide and 2 meters tall appears around the User. This creates existing fire in the area allowing +.5 Speed prior to the next fire skill.

Tier 2 Skill Name: Fire Serpent
Tier 2 Skill Range: 15 Meters
Tier 2 Skill Duration: 1 Post
Tier 2 Skill Description: The flames of the user while connected gain the length of up to 15 meters and 7 meters in width. With the hilt of the blade the user controls the serpent to a certain extent.   Second Degree Burns

Tier 2 Skill Name: Fire Pillar
Tier 2 Skill Type: Kitsenubi-Ryu
Tier 2 Skill Duration: 2 Posts
Tier 2 Skill Description: This move is due to the generation of flames from Jaden's blade. With a swing of his blade (best used with Ring of Fire) , he creates a thick funnel of flames 15 meters in width and 20 in height which utilizes as a defensive technique and offensive when dealing with multiple opponents. Second Degree Burns

Tier 2 Skill Name: --
Tier 2 Skill Type:  Kitsenubi-Ryu
Tier 2 Skill Range: Length of Blade
Tier 2 Skill Duration: --
Tier 2 Skill Description:--

Tier 3:

Speed: 4

Tier 3 Skill Name: Moltov
Tier 3 Skill Type: Kitsenubi-Ryu
Tier 3 Skill Range:  15 meters
Tier 3 Skill Duration: 2 Post
Tier 3 Skill Description: With the swing of his blade , he generates a thick wall of flames that creates motives to escape or corner an enemy. If touched the flames give off second degree burns. (Follows chart below)

Tier 3 Skill Name: Flamethrower
Tier 3 Skill Type: Kitsunebi-Ryu
Tier 3 Skill Range:  30 Meters
Tier 3 Skill Duration: 1 Post
Tier 3 Skill Description: From any position or stance , as long as the blade is pointed in the intended direction , the user can generate a funnel of flames 10 Meters wide / 30 In length that will cause Second Degree Burns.

Tier 3 Skill Name: --
Tier 3 Skill Range: Length of Blade
Tier 3 Skill Duration: 1 Poste
Tier 3 Skill Description: --

Last edited by omeh on Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:52 pm; edited 5 times in total

2Improvised Shogun Techniques Empty Re: Improvised Shogun Techniques on Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:34 am

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
@omeh wrote:http://op-piratenation.forumotion.com/t5521-one-sword-style-improvised-shogun-techniques

Tier 2:

Tier 2 Skill Description: The move ring of fire has an requirement before usage. The user's blade must be sheathed , as Unsheathing activates this technique. Upon drawing his blade, a small ring of fire with a diameter of 4 meters wide and 2 meters tall appears around the User. This creates existing fire in the area allowing +1 Speed prior to the next fire skill.

is this ring around you or your sword?

Tier 2 Skill Name: Eruption
Tier 2 Skill Description: Jaden activates this skill by thrusting his blade into the ground , and ignites his blades in a powerful volume of flames. These flames are directed into the ground causing the floor area to crack and crumble causing -1 in Speed to the opponent. Second Degree Burns

Tier 2 Skill Description: This move is due to the generation of flames from Jaden's blade. With a swing of his blade (best used with Ring of Fire) , he creates a thick funnel of flames 15 meters in width and 20 in height which utilizes as a defensive technique and offensive when dealing with multiple opponents. Second Degree Burns

Tier 2 Skill Name: Forge
Tier 2 Skill Duration: 1 Post | Upkeep
Tier 2 Skill Description: Being able to manifest flames to a certain extent Jaden has suppressed the flames heat into the interior of the blade only heating it in a sense. This allows the user to cut up to +1 Tier more on the destruction chart , and completely destroy anything below it. Second Degree burns

Tier 3:

Tier 3 Skill Name: Ring of Fire
Tier 3 Skill Type: Scorpion
Tier 3 Skill Range:  Length of Blade - 20 Meters
Tier 3 Skill Description: Scorpion utilizes the point of the blade to act as a scorpion's stinger that pierces the enemy thrusting their blade through flesh and bone. The user is able to generate flames while the blade is in the body to burn the internal content of their body. Second Degree Burns | Could be Fatal

Tier 3 Skill Description: From any position or stance , as long as the blade is pointed in the intended direction , the user can generate a funnel of flames 20 Meters wide / 30 In length that will cause Second Degree Burns.

Tier 3 Skill Name: Loyalty to the Emperor
Tier 3 Skill Range: 20 Meters
Tier 3 Skill Duration: 2 Posts | Upkeep
Tier 3 Skill Description: With deep connections to his blade, Jaden's blade reacts to danger around him while this skill is active. It acts like Gaara's sand from Naruto , the flames react in a defensive manner blocking projectiles and other forms of attacks up to 20 meters , through burn damage

Denied  

View user profile

3Improvised Shogun Techniques Empty Re: Improvised Shogun Techniques on Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:58 am

omeh

Marines
Marines

omeh
Ring of Fire is around me & Loyalty of the Emperor denied?

4Improvised Shogun Techniques Empty Re: Improvised Shogun Techniques on Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:25 pm

Burdmane

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Burdmane
The speed values in the tier 2's should be .5, no?

View user profile

5Improvised Shogun Techniques Empty Re: Improvised Shogun Techniques on Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:40 pm

omeh

Marines
Marines

omeh
I believed that it was +.5 each tier up seeing as it was .5 at tier 1

6Improvised Shogun Techniques Empty Re: Improvised Shogun Techniques on Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:47 pm

Burdmane

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Burdmane
I was told there were no increases for tier 1 skills.

View user profile

7Improvised Shogun Techniques Empty Re: Improvised Shogun Techniques on Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:56 pm

omeh

Marines
Marines

omeh
Can you provide feedback for everything else and I'll wait for pon to look at it

8Improvised Shogun Techniques Empty Re: Improvised Shogun Techniques on Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:02 pm

Burdmane

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Burdmane
Sure.

I agree with Clar's opinion of Loyalty to the emperor. You'd need to be burning the things that hit you instantaneously, unless you're saying you have solid enough fire to block things physically. If you wanna make it ok, you should provide clear tierings and examples of what it can defend against.

I feel as if flamethrower should be less wide, 10 meters instead for instance.

How does eruption reduce the enemy's speed? By affecting their footing? You should understand that this is not guaranteed, as there are many different ways to move.

Your first t3 skill is named the same as your first t2 skill. I'm assuming this is a mistake?

View user profile

9Improvised Shogun Techniques Empty Re: Improvised Shogun Techniques on Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:06 pm

omeh

Marines
Marines

omeh
Made some edits , anyone looking to review

10Improvised Shogun Techniques Empty Re: Improvised Shogun Techniques on Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:57 pm

Enzo

Pirates
Pirates

Enzo
Loyalty of the Emperor still kinda jacked if you ask me. I think you should start with partial blocks and move up. Being immune to so many things from a T3 skill is kinda OD.

11Improvised Shogun Techniques Empty Re: Improvised Shogun Techniques on Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:03 pm

omeh

Marines
Marines

omeh
Fixed ugh

12Improvised Shogun Techniques Empty Re: Improvised Shogun Techniques on Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:04 pm

Enzo

Pirates
Pirates

Enzo
We love you too. 1/2

13Improvised Shogun Techniques Empty Re: Improvised Shogun Techniques on Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:02 am

omeh

Marines
Marines

omeh
Bump moe

14Improvised Shogun Techniques Empty Re: Improvised Shogun Techniques on Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:26 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
@omeh wrote:http://op-piratenation.forumotion.com/t5521-one-sword-style-improvised-shogun-techniques

Tier 2:

Tier 2 Skill Description: The move ring of fire has an requirement before usage. The user's blade must be sheathed , as Unsheathing activates this technique. Upon drawing his blade, a small ring of fire with a diameter of 4 meters wide and 2 meters tall appears around the User. This creates existing fire in the area allowing +1 Speed prior to the next fire skill.

.5 increase not a full tier

Tier 2 Skill Name: Fire Serpent
Tier 2 Skill Description: The flames of the user while connected gain the length of up to 15 meters and 7 meters in width. With the hilt of the blade the user controls the serpent to a certain extent.   Second Degree Burns

Tier 2 Skill Name: Forge
Tier 2 Skill Duration: 1 Post | Upkeep
Tier 2 Skill Description: Being able to manifest flames to a certain extent Jaden has suppressed the flames heat into the interior of the blade only heating it in a sense. This allows the user to cut up to +1 Tier more on the destruction chart , and completely destroy anything below it. Second Degree burns .5 increase not a full tier

Tier 3:

Tier 3 Skill Name: Moltov
Tier 3 Skill Range:  15 meters
Tier 3 Skill Duration: 2 Post
Tier 3 Skill Description: With the swing of his blade , he generates a thick wall of flames that creates motives to escape or corner an enemy. If touched the flames give off second degree burns. (Follows chart below)

Tier 3 Skill Description: From any position or stance , as long as the blade is pointed in the intended direction , the user can generate a funnel of flames 10 Meters wide / 30 In length that will cause Second Degree Burns.

Tier 3 Skill Name: Conqueror's Forge
Tier 3 Skill Range: Length of Blade
Tier 3 Skill Duration: 1 Poste
Tier 3 Skill Description: Adding more temperature to the compression of flames within the blade which causes it to be heated ,  instead of it only destroying one tier higher it destroys up to two tiers higher on the destruction chart. one tier increase not 2

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum