One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
[ARC1] Gangland EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
[ARC1] Gangland EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
[ARC1] Gangland EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
[ARC1] Gangland EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
[ARC1] Gangland EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
[ARC1] Gangland EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
[ARC1] Gangland EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
[ARC1] Gangland EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
[ARC1] Gangland EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[ARC1] Gangland Empty [ARC1] Gangland Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:10 pm

Sandalphon

Pirates
Pirates

Sandalphon
Task Name: Gangland
Tier: 2
NPC or PC: NPC
Crew, Team, or Personal: Team
Description: By taking a side, or by playing two sides against each other, Lord Deshas rises to power.. slowly.
Enemy Details: Questionable depending on execution of the task:
- 16 T0 Delta-Delta Gangsters
- 13 T0 Skyhigh Gangsters
- 14 T1 Mozi-Aela Gangsters
- 30 T0 Torgho'no Gangsters
Boss: TBA

2[ARC1] Gangland Empty Re: [ARC1] Gangland Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:55 pm

Sandalphon

Pirates
Pirates

Sandalphon
Deshas, lost in thought about how to cope with the large numbers and the strong individual power of some members, thought of holding some kind of ''power'' summit. Put the leaders infront of each other.. and then: Boom.

He could use the oppurtunity to set up a all out battle between the four, leaving himself out of harm's way only to slide back into the fun by being the last one to take someone out. This however left the risk of whoever was left in the gangs' strongest member to take up the reigns of his/her predecessor.

This way, he couldn't take up the ropes the way he wanted to. He had to come up with a plan, and a mastermind like him was able to do so. However, only thinking about it was not enough. He had to set some things up prior to anything. Things that looked like they didn't have meaning but instead have a deep motive behind them.

As the rain was pouring down on him, water sled down his face and dripped off his chin onto his thick leather boots. Around him, civilians passed him left and right. The ordinary man with their blue blouse featuring a coat and a umbrella, rectangular glasses and a skin pale as snow. There was no sign of muscle or a history of violence. The peaceful ones.. he despised most.

Haithentes Cortcoisarilie, one of the higher-ups of the Delta-Delta. He came from a bloodline as royal as the kings and queens of any pieces of the blues, but ended up on the dumpster island as some people liked to call it. The probably overpopulated piece of ground that had enough conflicts to end up being unpopulated, zero. Nonetheless, Haithenthes was the person Deshas was going to manipulate. He knew of his interests and was going to use that against him. Haithentes was a gambler and liked to go all-in. This however didn't exclude going all-in on other things. The man had a love interest too, whom he purchased a lot of things for.

And he was a key player in the arms trafficking world of North Blue: all-in. His shipments were the largest the North Blue had ever seen, were they be unraveled to the public. If Haithentes would be under his control, he could turn him into the #1 man, the face of The Delta-Delta. Currently, Deshas would put him as the #4 of the organization.

In the night, when the rain had stopped raining down but the winds were traveling fast in their stead, Deshas managed to invade Haithentes's estate far from the city. Trees surrounding his house, keeping it in the shade of bypassers and armed guards to make sure of Haithenes's safety.

Deshas avoided the guards carefully and sneaked into the home of Haithentes through acrobatics and careful maneuvers. Waiting for the man himself sitting in a comfortable seat behind a desk in his office with just a candle lit to leave Deshas's face in the dark during the conversation that was about to happen.

526 WC

3[ARC1] Gangland Empty Re: [ARC1] Gangland Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:45 pm

Sandalphon

Pirates
Pirates

Sandalphon
"Sir Cortcoisarilie attending Cortcoisarilie Estate now."

As Haithentes passed the guards who held their rifle up against their shoulder with a single hand they all dropped to ease before moving back to patrol duty. They were lined up in a symmetric way with a guard facing another guard right infront of him. Up to ten guards in the hallway as Haithentes made his way towards his office.

According to intel gathered, Haithentes had a busy schedule today involving the largest shipment of his life up to now: three ships full of ammunition. This is what he was gonna provoke him with, intimidate him with and eventually make him comply allegiance to Deshas with.

As Haithentes entered his office, he did not realize the presence of Deshas at first until he put down his suitcase with classified information to him and his three superiors, took off his coat and was about to pass his desk.

"What in the world? Gua-!"

"Quiet, Haithentes. You wouldn't want to lose that 473,000 B shipment, would you?"

"Fuck..", he sighed and mumbled. "Assuming you're here now.. you wanted to speak to me."

"That's right. I see potential in you, Haithentes Cortcoisarilie.. ruler of Minion Island, leader of the Delta, with the other three gangs below yours. You are what Minion Island needs... and those arms, they are gonna help you with that." He said, with a confident tone in his dark, overwhelming and cold voice. ''And so am I." He added.

"Are you crazy? I'm about to get one two all the way up to eight guards in here. There's no way you can mess with my shipment from here. Talk or walk."

"You shouldn't be threathening the man sitting behind YOUR desk in YOUR estate. Are you entirely sure those guards would be willing to fire their weapons at me? Are you ENTIRELY SURE... that they won't face them towards you at my command? Are you entirely sure.. you can still call this your estate? You haven't even seen my face yet I hold so much power over you you'd need a priest calling god compels you to make me go away like the demon I am." He told Haithentes, as he got up from the chair now covering his chest in the shadows too. "You should actually get on your fuckin' knees right now.. but let's just leave it at that. I'm no savage that is going to demand a lot from you. There is just.. this one thing. You are going to act in your own name but in my name.

Haithentes watched in awe as he was being threathened. Several thoughts raced his mind.

(Did he buy off the guards? How did he get in here? Who is he? How strong is he? Can he kill me by himself?)

Haithentes slowly and with care reached for his rapier, that he had sheathed left of his belt. He tried to make sure unsheathing his sword would blend in with other movements masquerading him trying to get a hold of his weapon.

"Knees!" Deshas said with a louder tone in his voice as per usual. At that moment, a javelin crashed through one of the glass windows only to be followed up by yet another one. The two javelins ended up stuck between the wall.. after penetrating Haithentes's knees.

"AH, FUCK! AAAAAARGH!" He screamed in pain. There were footsteps to be heard going up the stairs. However, Haithentes stopped the movements by calling his guards off.

"Do you see.. the power I hold?"

Members of the Torgho'no were under Deshas's command. He made them an offer that would get them to follow Deshas.. for the time being. The Torgho'no were allied with Deshas as he brought them the promise of getting the piece of territory the Delta-Delta had.

"Alright... fuck..-" he gasped for some breath, and then continued talking. "What.. do you want from me, then?"

"I already told you before. I was serious about that and still am. The Early Bird guts the worm, you see. I want you to get those three ships to a different location.. and provide a ship of arms to use the ammunition too. You have enough in your storage on Swallow Island. I will let you know about the how and what. Stay tuned until then. Call your guards in exactly 20 seconds on my mark. If you are incapable of calling them exactly after 20 seconds.. requiescat in pace. Time to start counting right.. now." He said as he blew out the candle, the only source of light in this room, causing the room to go entirely dark and allowing him to get clear of the area.

WC 829

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]