One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Arrival in Water 7 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Arrival in Water 7 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Arrival in Water 7 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Arrival in Water 7 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Arrival in Water 7 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Arrival in Water 7 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Arrival in Water 7 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Arrival in Water 7 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Arrival in Water 7 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Arrival in Water 7 Empty Arrival in Water 7 Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:53 pm

Go D. Naraku

Pirates
Pirates

Go D. Naraku
Raizuko sat in a park in Water 7, actually in the middle of it. It was a square park. 90 meters wide and 90 meters in length. Trees were here and there, but none were near him for 20 meters. He was actually sitting in the middle of the park cross legged. It was early in the morning so no one had come to the park yet. Raizuko was actually chilling, but he was still on the lookout for anything strange. Xena sat behind him, keeping his back watched just incase someone tried to sneak up on them. Only hours ago they had arrived to the floating island and begun to settle. Though, it seemed to be quite boring. No one to talk to. Maybe because it was 6am. He would laugh slightly. Though, it would sound like a loudly booming voice. “I wonder where the others are.” said Raizuko as he begun to think about what happened weeks ago.

Flashback:

Raizuko felt something weird as he would slowly woke up. His blurry eyes looking at the roof. He would bring his left hand to wipe them. Feeling his finger cover only a little part of the eyes, causing him to flip to the palm of his hands and rub them. Wait what? He would shoot up as he looked at his hands. “I was gonna say.” said the winged man as he stared at his normal hands. He was probably just going crazy from all the sleeping. Truth be told, every since using so much of his devil fruit powers...he had went into a deep sleep. Looking at the calendar on the wall he would see that 7 days were “x” off. Probably Xena’s doing. He would sigh as he stood from his bed, head touching the roof, causing him to crouch slightly.

Wait...what the hell? He would look up, his eyes only inches away from the ceiling. Screaming loudly, he would run forward, bursting through the wall of his cabin as he appeared on the deck of the ship. “What the hell are you screaming for!” said the voice of Xena from overhead in the Crow Nest. Upon looking at her captain, she would scream as well. Looking at his massive size of what seemed to be 16 ft tall. “What the hell happened to you? Do you winged people experience some kind of unique growth spurts?” asked Xena calmly as Raizuko started to sweat bullets.

In Skypiea, he was always quite smaller than everyone else his age. Well….that was an understatement. To them, he was an ant and they were giants. Though, he was always quite agile enough to knock them out of the sky. Had his body fully grown over a week? Though, it was not uncommon in the land of Skypiea. Sleep was needed.

He would sigh even harder as he said “Aye Xena, could you come and measure me please.” Looking up at her, the navigator would nod as she climbed from down the crow nest, and onto the floor of the deck. Nodding, she would walk around him. Looking at every part of his body. “Ok, from estimates alone you are maybe 16 feet and 9 inches tall. Considering the floors beneath you are cracking, you weigh around 320 pounds. Your wings from tip of left one to tip of right one are 20 feet, so each one is about 10 feet long, and about 6 feet wide. Your hands look to be around 10 inches wide, maybe even more. And your feet...lets not even get on that. Anyway, besides all of that. You seem to have gained quite a lot of muscle. Your torso is wider than my body!” said the woman as Raizuko would nod.

He would look to see that his hair had come to pass his shoulder, still having the black color with dashes of red, and his skin had gotten even more pale. He would sigh as he took a seat, indian styled on the deck of the ship. “We need to find more crew members.” He would come to think. Then he would remember. “Wait! What about my horns!” screamed the male, realizing that his voice had gotten way deeper than before.”Oh, I almost forgot. They seem to be white now, like bone. They are coming out of the side of your head, about 7 feet in length coming out of your head, and going about 7 more feet in the air. My, my, they have grown.” said Xena as Raizuko would pale, realizing that he wasn’t emo anymore.

End:

The flashback didn’t even happen that long. While he thought back to that moment his eyes were still open. “So Xena, do you suppose that they are looking for us.” said Raizuko as he rolled his shoulders. Receiving cracks afterwards.

https://op-piratenation.rpg-board.net/

2Arrival in Water 7 Empty Re: Arrival in Water 7 Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:23 pm

Bojack

Free Agents
Free Agents

Bojack
Baron woke up in the crows nest of the ship with a bottle in his hand. Lately he had been drinking a lot because it was the only we he could he could get rid of the itch. It was getting even worse lately and he felt that if he didnt hunt soon he would go insane. Luckily he had arrived in water 7 so he would soon be able to hunt all over the island. maybe he would be able to catch some live prey and keep it on the ship for later on when he got an itch. If he kept people on the ship he might even discover a new scientific breakthrough. He suddenly had a brilliant idea, one that would require a hunt and a live person. He now had a way to sate both his bloodlust and his curiosity, and all he had to do now was see what his idiotic captain was up to.

He slide down crows nest making sure to jump off 5 feet above the deck because he a savage. Hmmm I winder i yheres anything going on today.

Last edited by The Baron on Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Arrival in Water 7 Empty Re: Arrival in Water 7 Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:52 pm

Rain

Free Agents
Free Agents

Rain
words
tags
a line of notes here

Sitting in the park, on the other side, directly in front of the strange looking creature. Her easel in hand, a paint brush in the other. The squeeze bottle of paints had been squirted out and placed on the easel and the squeeze bottles placed back in her small satchel. A piece of cardboard was next to her, this is what she had been using to draw upon. Her brush moved vigarously, and soon a perfect picture of an ice cream was present upon the cardboad. Smiling at her picture, the colours shimmering upon the piece of cardboard. "Appear" she uttered gently. As soon as the word left her lips, the ice cream seemed to emerge from the page, a perfect duplicate of ice cream. Her free hand wrapped around the cone bringing it to her lips and licking it. The cold ice cream numbed her tongue for a second. Yet the taste of strawberry filled her mouth. "Yummy" she would say as she licked it quicker and quicker.

Standing up, she capped her brush, she would put the cardboard, paintless now under her right arm pit. The satchel around her neck. Her easel in hand she would begin to clear the distance. She wanted to get closer to the very very strange looking creature and the woman behind him. clearing half the distance, the painter would smile as she sat upon the ground, moving her cardboard to the ground. Again she starts painting, her brush moving across the cardboard, occasionaly dipping in to the easel to collect more paint, different colours. Then she was done, five minutes of work. She could have done it quicker but she wanted to collect some of the details of the completely strange creature. She had never seen someone that looked like him before. Checking the picture and the creature she would bite her lip. Did she get the lips right. "im going to be pissed" she would say to herself as she stood up, collecting her items. Summer would then begin to clear the remaining distance. Cardboard under hand.

Summer Star was her name, she was a devil fruit user but more so she was a painter. She was also some what of a medical expert in some ways. She did not look it. She was large six footish. Her hair was blond, long, flowing gently down to her waist, kept together in a rather large and comedic red bow. Her eyes were bluer than the ocean itself, and she was dressed in something of a school like attire. White and blue in oclour with a matching bue skirt, knee high socks, jet black with white trainers. Your every day looking girl. She was fun, easy going and said what she meant. Not really having one of those "filters". As she cleared the distance, Summer would stand about about a meter from the strange creature, flipping the cardboard around to show the painting of the creature and the woman behind him, she frowned. "Dammit, your lips are blue" she said obviously annoyedas in the picture, she had used black paint.  

made by sei

4Arrival in Water 7 Empty Re: Arrival in Water 7 Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:01 am

Go D. Naraku

Pirates
Pirates

Go D. Naraku
As Rikaro was sitting down. He would come to see a female with blonde hair walk up to him. She would seem to be around his age, if not older. She had some utensils in her hand. They looked like drawing utensils. An artist? He would only stare as she would come to sit down on the ground in his front. As she set down she would begin to move the paint brush along the face of the board. In any and every direction. Rikaro couldn't tell exactly what it was that she was drawing from his sitting position. So, he would come to stand up, but as soon as he stood the girl did as well. Walking even closer to him. Now, Raizuko was a man of action and not words. But he didn't want to hurt a beautiful lady just yet. He needed to see what she wanted. Staring at her, he would come to look at the picture. Seeing a illustration of his face. Which was right dead on, but his lips were black. He could have sworn he put on blue make up.

Still looking at her. "So, I see that you are a painter. Is that the only thing you can do?" Asked Raizuko. Knowing that it sounded rude.

5Arrival in Water 7 Empty Re: Arrival in Water 7 Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:55 am

Pooch

Pooch
It would seem that the young man, of twenty-eight years of age had managed to get himself off track once again. Perhaps that was the wrong term, saying off track would imply that the man had some form of destination at all. In truth he was effectively a nobody right now, the man with no name who wandered in and wandered out, assuming he didn't starve to death before that happened of course. The trip here hadn't exactly been kind to him, while he had experience on boats before, they usually didn't come with an army or rats and mice with a particularly vicious streak. Even now, hours since he had come to shore he was still finding various bites on his feet. He couldn't blame the mice of course, they were effectively in the same situation he was, he just had more honor.

With his focus dancing over his surroundings, he managed to spot an artist creating a portrait of what looked like one of his own make up jobs during his emo phase. Letting his gaze linger, he couldn't help but let out a laugh. The sight was so ridiculous it was all he could be expected to do. The idea that someone would willingly go out in public looking like such a freak, thoughts like that were miles below him. Shifting his weight from right to left, allowing the suns rays to strike as much of his bare skin as possible, he plotted his next move.

Realistically he had two options, he could either attempt to take them for everything they have, and no doubt get caught as a result, or he could go for what the common folk would call a genuine approach. Either way if he spent the whole day standing there staring at their ass he wasn't going to get very far. Walking forward with encouragement from his stomach, he had no choice but to give this his 100%, with all the grace and maturity that he could muster.

Approaching the duo, he gestured with his thumb over his shoulder. "Beat it Blueberry!" He called out to the gargoyle looking monstrosity before him. Now that he had gotten closer the creatures ugliness really came to his attention. His skin looked like it had been dead for a week, showing up as the uncomfortably ominous blue, coupled with the shit posture and the giant-fuck-off wings he wouldn't look out of place in a Death Metal group. The oddest part of all was his eyes, they looked like too ripe pieces of fruit, the kind that would burst at any minute, soaking your hand with their juices if you attempted to pick it up. Thankfully the woman came off a lot better, even if that was just in comparison to the monstrosity beside her. She was relatively tall for a woman, although the more Alessi was seeing of the world, this wasn't exactly becoming all that uncommon at all, with rich golden hair descending down her back. Smooth skin, with fair features and bright blue eyes, essentially exactly the kind of girl that Alessi would be hitting on under normal circumstances. Unfortunately he found the presence of the monster a little too nauseating for that sort of carry on.

"Woman, is this gargoyle bothering you, the fair maiden? A scene straight out of a story book, would you not agree?" He paused, dropping into a low bow, now fully turned away from the creature with his full focus on the girl. "Perhaps I could be your knight in shining white armor." Straightening himself, he placed one of his hands under his chin, framing his face. "I have been told that I resemble Sir. Lancelot, of course you could probably tell that already." Chuckling at his wit, he was almost able to ignore it, the presence of a woman would do that to him. "Of course us knights, as shining as our armor may be. We still have to eat, you understand correctly. So, I make a proposal to you, a little offer if you will. I will remove this doccione from your sight, and in return you give me food and a place to stay for the night." With a smile and a wink to seal the deal, he was certain that he had made a successful sale. After all, who could resist this face.

6Arrival in Water 7 Empty Re: Arrival in Water 7 Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:08 am

Rain

Free Agents
Free Agents

Rain
words
tags
a line of notes here

Is that the only thing you can do. Those words, those very same words, she had heard most of her life upon Amazon Lily, words that were meant to berate her, to belittle her. Because she was not as powerful a warrior as those of her tribe, because she felt that physical strength was not the only way to be strong. She had chosen a life of a healer and more importantly, the life of an artist, yet it would seem even here, her skills where to be beratted. Thus in one motion, she ripped up the cardboard, directly down the center of the drawn face of the creature. "Painting is a part of my life, but i'm also a medical professional," She would say shaking her head at the creature. "Honestly no one appreciates art. is that the only thing you can do" she would say mocking the creatures voice. Now the creature was indeed scary looking, but it seemed not to bother Summer. The red in her cheeks showed her anger, her brows knitted in to the indent as she scrunched up her face. "Let me guess, waiting for halloween to come round so people aren't scared of your face" She would say sticking her tongue out.

Now, she would have been prepared to turn around, walk away in the huff, she was even planning on stamping her feet for dramatic effect. Yet at this moment, a mans voice would sound, a snigger could not be helped, it escaped her lips before she could hold on to it. BLUEBERRY, that was the creatures new name, Blueberry the gargoyle. As she turned to see the source of the voice, her eyes would widen at the beautiful sight before her. First her spheres of sapphire would take in the vision of his unique hair, the splotches of pink on black surely made it stand out even more, the way the hair was shaped gave a somewhat square shape to the face of the man, yet it was chiselled, perfectly sculptated. Her eyes slowly moved from the face to the chest, tattoo'ed arms of colourful hearts and signs, a single sign upon the abdomen from what she could see, curling around the belly button and pointing to the gulp Forbidden zone. She caught herself biting her lip gently as she glared intently, yet the outfit gave something else away, her mind flowing back to Soso, the Ookama upon her old pirate crew. The outfit, sculptated body and "LOOK AT ME" appearance. It all seemed to slot in to place, her sudden infatuation faltered. She knew what that meant, and now all she could see was the gay male, sexy as hell, but nothing more than that.

His voice also helped break her trance, the way he was speaking, and though the gargoyle had insulted her with the rude tone, this mans way of speaking, the full of himselfness. It seemed to awaken a deep anger within her, heat rose within her body, yet she stifled herself, for as she tried to answer the first question presented by the male, he continued to speak. The speech went on, until the point came to be. He was hungry but just couldn't admit that he needed help. "MY HERO!" Summer shouted as she seemingy threw herself at the young man. Now Summer had an ability, an ability that almost every warrior of her tribe had. It was known as Haki. In this instance as the man had gotten halfway through his speech, she had decided to activate it.

Now within her visionary area, she could make out the blueberry, Xena and of course the man whom she had just intended to hug. Thus the aura's were within her vision also. As she intended to touch the man, her hands would be out in front of her, so that she could place both hands upon his stomach. "Buuut" she would say softly, as quickly as she could in this moment [if she were allowed to of course have her hands upon his chest], she moved them down to the crotch and as quickly as she could intended to grab the family jewels of the Ookama. Her intended squeeze was hopefulyl enough for the Ookama to still himself, there should be pain but not enough to cripple the man if successful. "First Lancelot, your going to apologise to Mr Blueberry, apologize reaally nicely, then. I'll treat you to something to eat" The female would say, her voice completely sweet, one would not think she was holding the life of the man within her hands right?. Yet why would she still accept and offer to buy the man food.  

made by sei

7Arrival in Water 7 Empty Re: Arrival in Water 7 Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:17 pm

Pooch

Pooch
He was the hero of the sea, a real stand up guy, the kind of person that people swapped sides on the pavement to walk next to. Looking down into the pleading sky-blue eyes of the local artist, Alessi Bucellati thought to himself that this wouldn't be a bad place to die, he was satisfied and content with himself in this single moment, here he was a hero and he was being given instant validation. It was the kind of thing that he could get used to, the kind of thing he deserved. It had been too long since he had felt the smooth touch of another out of affection rather than a desire for what he would pay them at the end of it, he had been unaware how much he had missed the lusty touch of desire.

Getting lost in an instance, he was completely unguarded as the girl slid her hand down towards her assets. It would seem that no one believed in love anymore, not even a girl. Did no one believe in kissing anymore? Coming back to his senses slightly, the girls eagerness wasn't exactly something he wanted to see. For him, love was a prize, something that had to be earned and then enjoyed slowly. This was just like the rest, just anoth-

"WRRRYYYYYYYYYY!"

His train of thought was cut off by the sensation that all men know too well, as if his soul was being crushed. This deep internal pain that pierced him to his core, pulling his essence out into the forefront. In this instance he existed only as his most primal desires, the kind that allowed his ancestors to survived back in the primitive days of his species, when there was no color on the TV's. There were two options here, fight or flight. His hand snapped out, finding its target in the girls wrist quickly, pressing into the center of her wrist, just below the base of her palm he managed to break the vice-like grip that had already no doubt killed off any potential children he could have had. Gasping for air, with a cold sweat already forming over his body, the incredibly attractive pirate was left feeling as if someone had just made an attack on his soul.

Falling backwards from the momentum of his attack, Alessi was sent stumbling into the walking, talking Slipknot fan. As he brushed past on his descent into the ground, his hand slipped into his pocket attempting to take whatever he could, using the sudden movement of his fall, using his flared out coat as cover for the moment. Hitting the ground, he was carried further till he was seeing the world from the wrong way up. Legs hanging out awkwardly to either side, the man's weight was being supported by his neck and shoulders. "We can save that kind of stuff for later doll, trust me I'll have all the time in the world for you." He grunted, still in surprise. Raising to his feet he continued, "for a girl like you, I'll motherfucking make time, shit. I usually have to pay girls half of what I have and promise to marry them before they touch me like that!" He was covering, of course. Using his brash attitude to conceal how hurt he was over the whole situation, how easily he had allowed himself to be suckered in by the mere touch of a woman. God he was lonely...

Glancing up at the pair, they suddenly appeared so much taller from this perspective. It was painfully obvious how little of a presence Blueberry had, the guy hadn't so much as flinched from Alessi's whole act, either he wasn't trying enough or the gargoyle wasn't exactly all there in the head. Even from this angle, the giant pustules he had for eyes still disgusted Alessi to his core. However, this perspective wasn't without its benefits, it did offer a great view up the girls relatively short skirt. He paused, letting the view sink in, the kind of memory you could go back to at any time in your life and remember as vividly as the first time you saw it. Placing his palms behind his rather cramped neck, he let out an all too long contempt sigh, continuing without a hint of subtlety or shame.

8Arrival in Water 7 Empty Re: Arrival in Water 7 Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:38 am

Rain

Free Agents
Free Agents

Rain
words
tags
a line of notes here

[color=purple][i]A gasp of pain flooded the females wrist, the pressure applied was fierce, not enough to actually break her wrist or cause significant damage, yet enough for her to release her grip upon the males specilized weapon. It would seem though, the man after being released would fall forth, a flurry of material covering her view. Summer would be massaging her wrist as the man struck the ground. Yet the mans vocals would fill her ears once more, a grimace upon her face. She was confused, she had been taught that between the mans legs was a weapon of destruction, it could tame fierce women, it made them crave it. Yet between her hand she had felt a minor amount of flesh, soft, with a small hard orb like form. It did not feel weaponized.

"That thing wont be coming near me again" Yet the somewhat kind nature of Summer, and the fact that he reminded her of her Okama friend would force Summer to offer her hand in the direction of the male. Her haki remained active though, one would not be foolish enough to leave themselves open to attack from a stranger. "Maybe if you came off nicer, you'd be able to find yourself a nice boyfriend" Summer would say, she had heard him, talking about girls, yes but she did not believe it. The way he dressed,the way he acted. All a cover, it had to be. Yet she offered a smile anyway and her hand to help. Yet her eyes would follow his own gaze.

Did she show that she was embarrassed? No, she was of the Kuja race, Kuja were trained warrior women who had never been taught to be shy about thier form. So him looking at her in this way, it did nothing to embarass her. The words of her former captain however filled her head, words of never letting a guy touch her there unless she said it was ok, not letting people stare at her own genitals like this guy was doing. The hand she offered would soon turn in to a fist. Her free hand pointing forward [color=blue]"My eyes are up here" would say and with her free hand she would point to her eyes. The hand now a fist close to her face. "Now avert your gaze or else" She woudl threaten and as she did the hand now curled into a fist would blacken, harden taking on an armour quality.  

made by sei

9Arrival in Water 7 Empty Re: Arrival in Water 7 Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:33 am

Pooch

Pooch
There was something about a view like this. You always here about people saying stupid shit like 'it just took my breath away' and 'it's simply jaw-dropping'. Perhaps Alessi just hadn't been looking at the right things, but he had never felt that. Instead, on special moments like this he seemed to simply lose track of time. Controlled entirely by his gaze, minutes could be hours and hours could be seconds, it really didn't matter. What mattered was simply enjoying the moment for what it was, accepting that this was the sort of thing you didn't get to see every day and that you should make the most of it. Not enough people do that, no one takes the time to stop and smell the flowers anymore, it's all punch this, punch that. He was broken out of his stupor to hear the girl threatening him, apparently wearing what looked like some black skintight glove. Latex? Gosh, she really was a freaky one indeed. "As much as I would love that, I really would. I don't think I could get in the mood with the abominable ugly over there watching over us." He jerked his head towards Blue-Berry who still hadn't moved a single muscle, maybe he really was a statue, either that or just damn stupid. "He really just kills any excitement that I might have, ya dig?"

Of course, he wasn't a complete idiot. He was aware of what was happening here. It was something that he had been doing since he was young, people didn't think much of you if they thought that you couldn't think for yourself. Everyone trusted the idiot. Still, it didn't mean that his actions were disingenuous, anything but. He simply wasn't allowing thoughts like 'is this the smart thing to do' come into play and make it seem like he had any form of self preservation.  

He let out a deep bellowing laugh as he rolled onto his back, using the momentum to carry him back onto his feet. As wonderful as Water Seven was, it could not be further away from where he wanted to be. Despite that, the way the light seemed to reflect off of everything, the water and the trees, he couldn't help but feel more alive just being there. It was the kind of place that he could see himself getting old in, but he had at least two years before he had to start thinking about stuff like that. "Yo, pretty little thing." He called out, turning his head back over his shoulder. "Hot little thing who knows it, don't you think it would be cool if we hung out?" As little as he wanted to admit it, he was practically lost in this place, having someone who he could use and abuse to gain information would not hurt at all, it didn't hurt that she was cute either. "We could go out, do whatever you want." He paused, turning to face her fully, a sly smirk stretched across his face. "We could stay in, do whatever you want." He finalized his offer with a wink and a grin.

The way Alessi saw it was that he was never going to manage to get through to Loguetown by himself. Maybe if he was one of those hideous fish creatures, but like this there was no chance in high hell, and he wasn't about to start kidding himself about that. Sure, he could navigate just fine, but that wasn't accounting for all the creepy ghoulish creatures that lived out there in the depths of the sea. His best bet was to simply try and catch a ride with someone else, making them think that it was in their best interests to do so if he had to. Out of all the people that he had met here, the girl with the comically over-sized bow was one of the few to possess a functional backbone. Perhaps it wasn't wise to try and con someone that had their wits about them, but he would rather have someone like her guarding his back than the braindeads that he had seen all too much of around here.

10Arrival in Water 7 Empty Re: Arrival in Water 7 Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:03 am

Go D. Naraku

Pirates
Pirates

Go D. Naraku
Gonna exit this becauzs I have been really busy in real life. Raizuko got up and walked away saying he had something to do I suppose

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum