One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Nothing to Do EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Nothing to Do EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Nothing to Do EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Nothing to Do EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Nothing to Do EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Nothing to Do EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Nothing to Do EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Nothing to Do EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Nothing to Do EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nothing to Do Empty Nothing to Do Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:58 pm

Go D. Naraku

Pirates
Pirates

Go D. Naraku
Raizuko walked calmly around the dock of spider miles. He was 10 or so meters away from his ship. He had to keep an eye on it incase someone tried to steal it, but of course that was quite rare on this island. Pirates here weren't friendly, but they didn't usually mess with anyone's shit. Though, the young winged man wasn't about to let anyone touch his things anyway. Smirking, he only needed 2 or 3 people. But what he mostly needed was a log pose. He couldn't get back to the Grandline without it.

It would be quite a rare event if he did find someone with one. Smiling, he would keep an eye out for one. He knew what they looked like due to Xena showing him pictures. Speaking of the human, she was back on the ship on the deck walking around as well. The ship however wasn't nearly ready to go. Looking around he would see that the docks was roughly 50 meters long and 20 meters wide and he was right in ther middle of it.

https://op-piratenation.rpg-board.net/

2Nothing to Do Empty Re: Nothing to Do Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:27 pm

Bojack

Free Agents
Free Agents

Bojack
Baron walked around the island, just enjoying the environment. He was happy to be in a new place afterter spending years on an island as the only human.. He was walking around in the dock area when he saw a cool boat. 'Wow that boat over there looks really cool' he walked over to the bo and spotted a winged man standing near it. He put his hands behind his head and walked over to the boat. "Yo" the hunter greeted the winged man. "This a pretty ass boat you got here"

3Nothing to Do Empty Re: Nothing to Do Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:37 am

Go D. Naraku

Pirates
Pirates

Go D. Naraku
Kyo would smile at the newcomer who was making maneuvers with his arms. Looking at his wrist, Kyo would see the glint of a familiar blue compass. Log Pose? Smiling, Kyo would eye the man who he would assume to be the same age as himself. His silver dangling hair was quite beautiful no homo. Smirking and laughing at the same time he would say "Yeah, I suppose so. So, are you in a pirate crew because I am looking for a crew of my own and see that you have a Log Pose on your wrist. I am actually heading to the grandline in a few minutes."

4Nothing to Do Empty Re: Nothing to Do Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:48 am

Bojack

Free Agents
Free Agents

Bojack
After the man offered his proposition, Baron pondered it for a few seconds. "Nah i'm not in a crew, i'm not an actual pirate" Baron made sure to set the record straight before things went any further. "I'm a member of the revolutionary army, but i have no problem working with you" After his statement, Baron stuck out his hand towards the strange winged man. "We can make this crew work out" Do we have any official name?" With that question, Baron sealed his joining of the as of yet unnamed Crew.

5Nothing to Do Empty Re: Nothing to Do Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:54 am

Go D. Naraku

Pirates
Pirates

Go D. Naraku
A revolutionary? Kyo had heard of one of those before. Maybe it was one of those secret organizations he had been hearing about lately. Shaking his head for no he would say "I don't have a name in mind as of yet, but on our way to the Grandline I will think of one." said Kyo as he motioned his hands, directing the man towards and onto his ship. Once both of them were on the ship Kyo would scream and say "Xena, full speed ahead to the Reverse Mountain. We have to hurry." The human would scream a ok as her and some grunts began to prep the ship.

Exit to reverse mountain

6Nothing to Do Empty Re: Nothing to Do Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:10 am

Bojack

Free Agents
Free Agents

Bojack
Baron jumped off of the dock and onto the ship by using some crazy hops to jump onto it. As everyone else prepared to set sail, he was going below deck to explore the ship. He was interested in checking it out though his mind wandered slightly 'the grand-line, one step closer' He began to reflect on the goals he would be able to achieve once in the grand-line 'i'm almost there, wait for me'

[Exit to Red-Mountain]

7Nothing to Do Empty Re: Nothing to Do Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:24 am

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

Jui$y Crow

"Jack The Cold Savage"

Jack The Drought

Nothing to Do Maxresdefault

[center]"Aye Jac-!" said one of the companions that had travel with Jack. Unfortunately his words were cut short not by Jack but by one of the fellow grunts to his left. The group of grunts were just behind Jack as Jack arrive at the docks left of Kyo direction. He had shot a glance at the pirate that didn't finish his sentence. Jack was pretty sure that the grunt was about to question Jack logic unfortunately for them. Jack wasn't a man of logic this he couldn't be reason with. Exactly 6meters away from Kyo, and the other firgue who was having a conversation about nothing important. Jack had made his way on board the vessel he didn't recognize neither man as potential crew mates. Why was because they was bloody talking about unneeded bullshit.

One of the grunts was about to suggest that Jack this isn't are ship to just jump on. But then the grunt had remember what happens at the bar, and how Jack had glance at the man who spoken out of turn. So Jack, and his group of companions board the vessel. While Kyo, and the other man carried a conversation.
Jack had bluntly walk pass the group he could just steal the ship but he didn't want to be bother. So instead he had settle for contributing the group of people with his help.

WC:-.-
{Exit attempts cancel for the 2 sleaze buckets above me}
{Now I am exiting}

Equipment:
Stamina & Techniques:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum