Our users have posted a total of 65909 messages in 8678 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Liquid Weakness? Pls (Primary) on Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:40 pm

For when I train Fishman Karate. Which I can do right nao.

Skill Set Name: Fishman Karate
Skill Set Class: Hand to Hand - Speed
Skill Set Information: Fishman Karate is a martial art that is practiced by certain skilled members of the fishmen race; it is noted that humans can also learn the fighting style. While deadly enough on land, Fishman Karate has a number of devastating underwater moves designed to be suitable with the Fishmen strength and speed along with the mobility that goes while under water and, in some cases, a fishman's personal adaptation (fins, teeth, etc.).
Passives:
Suna Suna no Nope - Nope is a passive personal defense to attacks which looks like a transparent mirage of the user on their body. Liquids are naturally defended against, and the defense is utilized by manipulating surrounding water. Blood, air water, and many liquids with water can be used for the defense. The defense scales up to T3.

Stronk - Stronk is a passive that gives +1 tier speed to the user through manipulating the water inside themselves.
Skill Strengths:

• Things manipulated are shiny and kawaii. No visual afflictions though.
  • Skill and non-skill attacks used by the skillset user affect innards. Gomu Gomu people and people with equal tier defenses are bypassed.

Skill Weaknesses:

• Things manipulated become non-kawaii and ugly after being manipulated. No visual afflictions though.
  • The user can't clean themselves without others, skills, passives, etc. -1 social ability topic beginning qq.

Notes:

• Wood, stone, and similar materials are destroyed easily at T1 because of defense bypass despite speed skillset.
  • Steel and similar materials can be deformed inside greatly with T2 skills, otherwise they need T3 to break.
  • Seastone can be lightly damaged to loosen them by martial arts at T4, and higher level materials can't be affected at all unless skills are buffed to T6 and above strength. Once there, they can affect materials in any way if desired.

Tier 1:

Speed: 2

Tier 1 Skill Name: Mini Woo
Tier 1 Skill Type: Hand to Hand, Marksmen
Tier 1 Skill Range: 25m
Tier 1 Skill Duration: Instant
Tier 1 Skill Description: Mini Woo flings some minuscule water towards something and tries to break it at T1 power. The water can bounce once. Obviously needs marksmen if not close. Has all dem nice benefits that come from bullets tho and doesn't curve randomly.

Tier 1 Skill Name: Steamy
Tier 1 Skill Type: Hand to Hand
Tier 1 Skill Duration: Upkeep
Tier 1 Skill Description: The user presses down on a point of water and creates steam in the area each post. Needs logical amount of water. They can control the steam visibility.

Tier 1 Skill Name: Lifty
Tier 1 Skill Description: The user presses down on a point of water and it gathers up to lift things within range. The user chooses what to lift and what not each post. Water is like a sprout and doesn't fly.

Tier 1 Skill Name: Sinkhole
Tier 1 Skill Description: The user manipulates some minuscule water they release to create a hole in the ground.

Tier 1 Skill Name: Swimming
Tier 1 Skill Type: Fighting Stat(s) Involved
Tier 1 Skill Range: Self
Tier 1 Skill Description: Fishman Island bubbles are cool. This skill does the same thing. The user can swim by having a transparent T1 durability bubble surround them that isn't affected by their own attacks and allows the user to bypass their devil fruit weaknesses.

Tier 2:

Speed: 3

Tier 2 Skill Name: Push Baby
Tier 2 Skill Type: Fighting Stat(s) Involved
Tier 2 Skill Range: 25m and then +25m.
Tier 2 Skill Duration: Instant
Tier 2 Skill Description: The user flings some minuscule water at their water skill and boosts the range of it.

Tier 2 Skill Name: Defense
Tier 2 Skill Type: Hand to Hand
Tier 2 Skill Range: Self
Tier 2 Skill Duration: Upkeep
Tier 2 Skill Description: The user flows water through their body to strengthen it and they gain T2 durability. T3 poison is required to affect the user as well.

Tier 2 Skill Name: Steamy II
Tier 2 Skill Range: 50m
Tier 2 Skill Description: The user presses down on a point of water and creates steam in the area each post. Needs logical amount of water. They can control the steam visibility.

Tier 2 Skill Name: Lifty II
Tier 2 Skill Description: The user presses down on a point of water and it gathers up to lift things within range. The user chooses what to lift and what not each post. Water is like a sprout and doesn't fly.

Tier 3:

Speed: 4

Tier 3 Skill Name: Sinkhole II
Tier 3 Skill Type: Hand to Hand
Tier 3 Skill Range: 100m
Tier 3 Skill Duration: Instant
Tier 3 Skill Description: The user manipulates some minuscule water they release to create a hole in the ground.

Tier 3 Skill Name: Mighty Moose
Tier 3 Skill Range: Self
Tier 3 Skill Duration: Upkeep
Tier 3 Skill Description: The user increases their strength tier by 1. The buff is utilized through having the water in their body focused on further and moved around skillfully. All skills of lower tier become the strength of the user's new base strength.

Tier 3 Skill Name: Eat Yourself
Tier 3 Skill Type: Hand to Hand, Marksmen
Tier 3 Skill Description: Eat Yourself flings some minuscule water towards something and has vibrations disintegrate a target. The water can bounce once. Obviously needs marksmen if not close. Has all dem nice benefits that come from bullets tho and doesn't curve randomly.

Tier 4:

Speed: 5

Tier 4 Skill Name: Watery Sonic
Tier 4 Skill Type: Hand to Hand
Tier 4 Skill Range: Self
Tier 4 Skill Duration: Upkeep
Tier 4 Skill Description: Watery Sonic gives a buff of speed of 2 tiers and is a speed skill. The buff is utilized through having the water in their body focused on further and moved around skillfully. Buff 2 tiers to tier 6 and all skills of lower tier become the user's new base speed.

Last edited by Temp on Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:58 pm; edited 3 times in total

Come one, come all.
View user profile

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

3 Re: Liquid Weakness? Pls (Primary) on Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:06 pm

1. Ohrly do tell what's a devil fruit power and wut's not.

2. Ohrly how does it work? I dun mind if you wanna make some guidelines for it so I dun deal with somebody else using Fishman Jujutsu. Outwardly it'd be the same effect.

3. Pre-source of water wut? Pretty sure it's common sense I don't spawn water, but use it from the environment or whatever.

4. Wut? Why would it need to be steam and heated? Pls share where I said I heat up water. In addition, creating something is on the lower end of manipulation and some argue it's not even manipulation. It's not moved or anything.

5. Fapping, cuz you can't be cereal. How am I manipulating water magically in a supernatural verse? You tell me.

6. Oh I'm manipulating it by fapping intensely. Why would it be affected by my attacks?

7. Okay it spawns out of my booty, cuz there's no water anywhere else le sarcasm.

8. It's inside my body so I flex my muscles to move the water mkay? Wut's more physical than your own body? Same for all deh buffs.

Come one, come all.
View user profile

5 Re: Liquid Weakness? Pls (Primary) on Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:01 pm

1. Suna doesn't have a water defense ability. It absorbs water. Jujutsu can make shields. Lol'd try again. Try answering a question that can't be answered. In a verse with supernatural fighting styles there's no "devil fruit-like ability" Rain-chan.

2. I checked the canon and saw Fishman Jujutsu used out of water mkay.

3. Uh water is water. LOLWUT?

4. Nah it says you manipulate water as if it's a tangible material. A manipulated tangible material can be what you want it to be.

5. Wut way am I thinking? How can't I manipulate water to push people up? Methinks you're just denying everything and are biased cuz you have your own fishman skillset mkay.

Come one, come all.
View user profile

7 Re: Liquid Weakness? Pls (Primary) on Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:55 pm

Nowhere does it say I control it with my mind tho. Wut's reasonable is I control it with my innards.

Any martial art can make mist without being a monk. I'm not moving mist around.

I dun feel your pain stahp. I dun care or want to bloodbend people wtf. You dun need to be underwater to use Fishman Jujutsu. I'll change it to Fishman Karate tho mkay.

Come one, come all.
View user profile

9 Re: Liquid Weakness? Pls (Primary) on Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:43 pm

I'm pretty sure it's common sense that I'm not spawning water.

It's easy to create mist with martial artists considering the clouds of earth smoke made constantly by characters.

A martial art focused on internal attacks and vibrations can affect my body just as much as it does others.

bosh A secondary opinion is fine? I had no idea master Rain. What doesn't work is you saying things don't work no matter what and then saying to go ask others like you're unbiased.

Come one, come all.
View user profile

10 Re: Liquid Weakness? Pls (Primary) on Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:04 pm

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

@Temp wrote:For when I train Fishman Karate. Which I can do right nao.

Skill Set Name: Fishman Karate
Skill Set Class: Hand to Hand - Speed
Skill Set Information: Fishman Karate is a martial art that is practiced by certain skilled members of the fishmen race; it is noted that humans can also learn the fighting style. While deadly enough on land, Fishman Karate has a number of devastating underwater moves designed to be suitable with the Fishmen strength and speed along with the mobility that goes while under water and, in some cases, a fishman's personal adaptation (fins, teeth, etc.).
Passives:
Suna Suna no Nope - Nope is a passive personal defense to attacks which looks like a transparent mirage of the user on their body. Liquids are naturally defended against, and the defense is utilized by manipulating surrounding water. Blood, air water, and many liquids with water can be used for the defense. The defense scales up to T3. first off we are only allowing water to be manipulated, so remove blood and many liquids with water. not tea, coffee, etc. Further this passive doesn't work with fishman karate. It works through manipulating water with striking techniques or movement of the body, more specifically the limbs. It's not just water manipulation like Avatar the last air bender or naruto water jutsu tot he point u could have it act as a passive defense without needing movement to accompany the manipulation. Denied

Stronk - Stronk is a passive that gives +1 tier speed to the user through manipulating the water inside themselves. lower to .5 speed. and so there's no confusion on why this aspect of manipulation of water without striking is being allowed (so it's not brought up and used in an argument) is because it's just martial artist internal body awareness shit, but in fishman terms. .-. just covering my ass cuz ur temp
Skill Strengths:

• Things manipulated are shiny and kawaii. No visual afflictions though.
  • Skill and non-skill attacks used by the skillset user affect innards. Gomu Gomu people and people with equal tier defenses are bypassed.

Skill Weaknesses:

• Things manipulated become non-kawaii and ugly after being manipulated. No visual afflictions though.
  • The user can't clean themselves without others, skills, passives, etc. -1 social ability topic beginning qq. not a real weakness

you should also include that when in an arid environment fishman karate suffers a -1 tier of effectiveness

Notes:

• Wood, stone, and similar materials are destroyed easily at T1 because of defense bypass despite speed skillset.
  • Steel and similar materials can be deformed inside greatly with T2 skills, otherwise they need T3 to break. bump this bullet point by a whole tier since this is a speed skill set
  • Seastone can be lightly damaged to loosen them by martial arts at T4, tier 5and higher level materials can't be affected at all unless skills are buffed to T6 and above strength. Once there, they can affect materials in any way if desired. once there, diamond can be lightly damaged*

Tier 1:

Speed: 2

Tier 1 Skill Name: Mini Woo
Tier 1 Skill Type: Hand to Hand, Marksmen
Tier 1 Skill Range: 25m 20m
Tier 1 Skill Description: Mini Woo flings some minuscule water towards something and tries to break it at T1 power. The water can bounce once. Obviously needs marksmen if not close. Has all dem nice benefits that come from bullets tho and doesn't curve randomly. denying the bounce. size of the water droplet and due to ur Temp wording, i'm gonna ask how many attacks come in "some miniscule water"

Tier 1 Skill Name: Steamy
Tier 1 Skill Description: The user presses down on a point of water and creates steam in the area each post. Needs logical amount of water. They can control the steam visibility. denied, not how fishman karate works.

Tier 1 Skill Name: Lifty
Tier 1 Skill Range: 25m 10m
Tier 1 Skill Description: The user presses down on a point of water and it gathers up to lift things within range. The user chooses what to lift and what not each post. Water is like a sprout and doesn't fly. weight limit to what it can lift. this should be an instant skill and like previously stated should involve a striking like motion to make the water sprout up. finger movements are not strikes. water sprout needs dimensions

Tier 1 Skill Name: Sinkhole
Tier 1 Skill Range: 25m 12m diameter
Tier 1 Skill Description: The user manipulates some minuscule water they release to create a hole in the ground. wanna further explain the logistics behind this. as is I can't let it be approved because the concept isn't fully elaborated.

Tier 1 Skill Name: Swimming
Tier 1 Skill Type: Fighting Stat(s) Involved
Tier 1 Skill Range: Self
Tier 1 Skill Description: Fishman Island bubbles are cool. This skill does the same thing. The user can swim by having a transparent T1 durability bubble surround them that isn't affected by their own attacks and allows the user to bypass their devil fruit weaknesses. denied, not something within fishman karate's capabilities, due to how it works and it being strike based. This is something more like water bending and not karate-ish

Tier 2:

Speed: 3

Tier 2 Skill Name: Push Baby
Tier 2 Skill Range: 25m and then +25m.
Tier 2 Skill Duration: Instant
Tier 2 Skill Description: The user flings some minuscule water at their water skill and boosts the range of it. same note as the first one u made

Tier 2 Skill Name: Defense
Tier 2 Skill Range: Self
Tier 2 Skill Description: The user flows water through their body to strengthen it and they gain T2 durability. T3 poison is required to affect the user as well. denied, not how fishman karate works. a lot of what u want is more fishman jujutsu.

Tier 2 Skill Name: Steamy II
Tier 2 Skill Description: The user presses down on a point of water and creates steam in the area each post. Needs logical amount of water. They can control the steam visibility. denied.

Tier 2 Skill Name: Lifty II
Tier 2 Skill Range: 50m 17m high
Tier 2 Skill Description: The user presses down on a point of water and it gathers up to lift things within range. The user chooses what to lift and what not each post. Water is like a sprout and doesn't fly. same note. give the water sprout dimensions

Tier 3:

Speed: 4

Tier 3 Skill Name: Sinkhole II
Tier 3 Skill Range: 100m damn u scale fast. 25m diameter
Tier 3 Skill Description: The user manipulates some minuscule water they release to create a hole in the ground. same note. on top of that add the depth of the sinkhole to this skill and all skills similar

Tier 3 Skill Name: Mighty Moose
Tier 3 Skill Range: Self
Tier 3 Skill Duration: Upkeep
Tier 3 Skill Description: The user increases their strength tier by 1. The buff is utilized through having the water in their body focused on further and moved around skillfully. All skills of lower tier become the strength of the user's new base strength. lmao u were fine until u tried to buff all ur skills to T5 strength or T6 Strength or T7 Strength, u get the point. Just leave it at a +1 bump to strength and skill effectiveness.

Tier 3 Skill Name: Eat Yourself
Tier 3 Skill Type: Hand to Hand, Marksmen
Tier 3 Skill Description: Eat Yourself flings some minuscule water towards something and has vibrations disintegrate a target. The water can bounce once. Obviously needs marksmen if not close. Has all dem nice benefits that come from bullets tho and doesn't curve randomly. lose the disintegration, lose the bounce, same notes as the other ones

Tier 4:

Speed: 5

Tier 4 Skill Name: Watery Sonic
Tier 4 Skill Type: Hand to Hand
Tier 4 Skill Range: Self
Tier 4 Skill Duration: Upkeep
Tier 4 Skill Description: Watery Sonic gives a buff of speed of 2 tiers and is a speed skill. The buff is utilized through having the water in their body focused on further and moved around skillfully. Buff 2 tiers to tier 6 and all skills of lower tier become the user's new base speed. same note as the strength buff. can't bring the whole squad with u.

11 Re: Liquid Weakness? Pls (Primary) on Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:13 pm

It's been seen dat they dun have to move to release water from themselves. Also, initial movements of Fishman Karate show manipulation without strikes. Also, Jinbe manipulated swamp and it's perty obvious innards are manipulated to bypass defenses. ODA DIDN'T WATCH AVATAR AND ISN'T OBSESSED WITH BLOODBLENDING LIKE YOU FOLK. Guaranteed dat Jinbe will do some bloodbending on himself for dramatic effect. Avatar has remote powers. I wouldn't use bloodbending even if I got water in somebody or hit somebody as bloodbending isn't realistically helpful or reliable in a full superpower RP.

Why .5 instead of 1? Wut's deh requirement for 1 that others get but not meee?

Suuure I'll add a different weakness. Dunno why I'd add your weakness unless it applies to every single user of Fishman Karate tho and why I'd need more weaknesses than strengths. Also dun see the logic in it if water can be manipulated some silly high degree environment won't affect it that much unless it's supernatural heat.

Suuuure to the material stuff.

Why no bounce? YOU WANNA GET SCIENCY WITH ME? I'LL TELL YOU WHY WATER CAN BOUNCE NATURALLY WITHOUT SUPERPOWERS INCLUDED. One attack obv, doesn't split up.

Deh steam thing is the same thing. Creating steam isn't dat hard. I will fight for dis fodder stupid cancer fear of losing a sense to my last breath.

Weight and size varies mkay. My char dun know dimensions he just logically performs as best or worst as he can!

The liquid sinks in deeply. DEEPLY.

Okay I'll punch water every post to make bubble mkay.

IT WAS FISHMAN JUJUTSU. CAN I CHANGE IT BACK AND YOU'LL APPROVE EVERYTHANG?

T3 25m uwutmate?

Deh disintegration is for weaker materials mkay.

Come one, come all.
View user profile

12 Re: Liquid Weakness? Pls (Primary) on Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:53 pm

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

@Temp wrote:It's been seen dat they dun have to move to release water from themselves. from themselves similar to how Hody or w.e. the steroid guy name was yeah sure. Also, initial movements of Fishman Karate show manipulation without strikes. Don't care. Also, Jinbe manipulated swamp and it's perty obvious innards are manipulated to bypass defenses. don't careODA DIDN'T WATCH AVATAR AND ISN'T OBSESSED WITH BLOODBLENDING LIKE YOU FOLK. Guaranteed dat Jinbe will do some bloodbending on himself for dramatic effect. Avatar has remote powers. I wouldn't use bloodbending even if I got water in somebody or hit somebody as bloodbending isn't realistically helpful or reliable in a full superpower RP.

Why .5 instead of 1? Wut's deh requirement for 1 that others get but not meee? no one should have a full +1 with speed, other specs sure, but not speed, if they do, don't care this is ur skill set

Suuure I'll add a different weakness. Dunno why I'd add your weakness unless it applies to every single user of Fishman Karate tho and why I'd need more weaknesses than strengths. Also dun see the logic in it if water can be manipulated some silly high degree environment won't affect it that much unless it's supernatural heat.

Suuuure to the material stuff.

Why no bounce? YOU WANNA GET SCIENCY WITH ME? I'LL TELL YOU WHY WATER CAN BOUNCE NATURALLY WITHOUT SUPERPOWERS INCLUDED. One attack obv, doesn't split up. i'm aware water can bounce and break off into smaller droplets, but i've yet to see water bounce off a solid surface and retain its original volume. to start off with small "minuscule droplets" then make it bounce off a surface and be able to continue carrying out an attack is a big stretch to me given how small the droplets would be from a bounce. You should show me water bouncing too, dead serious, because what I'm talking about isn't really water bouncing, more like it hitting a wall and parts of the initial drop rebounding off.

Deh steam thing is the same thing. Creating steam isn't dat hard. I will fight for dis fodder stupid cancer fear of losing a sense to my last breath. start fighting then, cause I don't see how u can use fishman karate to press down on water and create steam

Weight and size varies mkay. My char dun know dimensions he just logically performs as best or worst as he can! don't care add the info i asked for pl0x

The liquid sinks in deeply. DEEPLY. cool so go an describe that skill all the way

Okay I'll punch water every post to make bubble mkay. no, it doesn't fall within fishman karate and is more fishman jujutsu, thus the comment i left on it

IT WAS FISHMAN JUJUTSU. CAN I CHANGE IT BACK AND YOU'LL APPROVE EVERYTHANG? probs not

T3 25m uwutmate? T3 100m uwutmate? I'll give u 40 at max

Deh disintegration is for weaker materials mkay. i'm missing ur point

13 Re: Liquid Weakness? Pls (Primary) on Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:48 pm

Burdmane

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Any input on this fam?

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum