One Piece Pirate Nation
FORUM IS CLOSED VISIT US AT http://strawhats.forumotion.com/
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

THIS SITE IS CLOSED. FIND US HERE INSTEAD. http://strawhats.forumotion.com/

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A come back
Suna Suna no Mi (Tertiary) EmptySat May 04, 2019 1:14 pm by Titan.

» Rokushiki (Secondary)
Suna Suna no Mi (Tertiary) EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 4:01 pm by Admin

» Quick Question Thread
Suna Suna no Mi (Tertiary) EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 7:24 pm by Haba

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Suna Suna no Mi (Tertiary) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 10:52 pm by Nyguyen

» Magic Prodigy
Suna Suna no Mi (Tertiary) EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 10:49 pm by Evi Elwood

» Strawhat - One Piece AU
Suna Suna no Mi (Tertiary) EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 11:59 am by Admin

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Suna Suna no Mi (Tertiary) EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 9:08 pm by Adri Sakna

» Naruto Mythos
Suna Suna no Mi (Tertiary) EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 3:16 pm by Naruto Mythos

» Black Clover RP
Suna Suna no Mi (Tertiary) EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 2:49 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Statistics
We have 1100 registered users
The newest registered user is DatNyguhTyrone

Our users have posted a total of 65924 messages in 8679 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Suna Suna no Mi (Tertiary) Empty Suna Suna no Mi (Tertiary) on Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:48 am

For when I'm tier 3 and do quest.

Tertiary Skill Set Name: Suna Suna no Mi - Sand Play
Skill Set Class: Devil Fruit 2
Skill Set Information: The Suna Suna no Mi is a Logia-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to create, control, and transform into sand at will, turning the user into a Sand Human. Sand Play is the base devil fruit skillset that can do whatever Suna Suna normally does.
Passives:
Sandy: Sandy is a passive that lets the user always have a supply of their sand in the area when they join a topic unstated. Their sand is located underground through crushing the land and scales up 35 meters for size each tier up to tier 3.

Filter: Filter is a passive that lets the user bring up water underground in the area sensed at the topic beginning through controlling the ground unstated. The environment, the user, the soil, and/or corpses that happen to be brought up are all cleaned as a consequence if desired. Size scales up 35 meters for each tier up to tier 3.
Skill Strengths:

• Offensive skills using this fruit naturally cut a target up to the skill/power tier.
  • Offensive skills using this fruit naturally absorb liquids up to T2 in terms of attacks upon contact, and can collapse buildings and the ground into sand equivalent to reasonable T2 range. The user can control how much is absorbed and whether to keep people alive.
  • The user is able to sense all things touched by their sand.

Skill Weaknesses:

• Can't do Crocodile's static shit.
  • Can't fly
  • Standard DF weaknesses, liquid not from my body makes me solid normally unless absorbed.

Notes:

• Wood, stone, and similar materials are crumbled to dust easily if required because of liquid absorption despite speed skillset, at T1.
  • Steel and similar materials can be cut with T2 skills or the passive, otherwise they need T3 to break.
  • Seastone can be lightly damaged to loosen them by martial arts at T4 but can't be cut, and higher level materials can't be affected at all unless skills are buffed to T6 and above strength. Once there, they can affect materials in any way if desired.

Future ideas: Small and remote attacks. Prevent rain, transform environment topic beginning. Cause earthquake/bring up water on edge of sea. Filter water, poison, good soil for food, make food, sandbags for war. Use Haki on it. Sand in ship with holes, control weapons with sand inside.

2Suna Suna no Mi (Tertiary) Empty Re: Suna Suna no Mi (Tertiary) on Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:07 am

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
@Temp wrote:For when I'm tier 3 and do quest.

Tertiary Skill Set Name: Suna Suna no Mi - Sand Play
Skill Set Class: Devil Fruit 2
Skill Set Information: The Suna Suna no Mi is a Logia-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to create, control, and transform into sand at will, turning the user into a Sand Human. Sand Play is the base devil fruit skillset that can do whatever Suna Suna normally does.
Passives:
Sandy: Sandy is a passive that lets the user always have a supply of their sand in the area when they join a topic unstated. Their sand is located underground through crushing the land and scales up 35 meters for size each tier up to tier 3.

I'm gonna say no to this, you would need to constantly be pouring stamina in to the sand seeing as it all comes from your body, it would need a stamina cost and upkeep and honestly the range is a bit much

Filter: Filter is a passive that lets the user bring up water underground in the area sensed at the topic beginning through controlling the ground unstated. The environment, the user, the soil, and/or corpses that happen to be brought up are all cleaned as a consequence if desired. Size scales up 35 meters for each tier up to tier 3.

Skill Strengths:

• Offensive skills using this fruit naturally cut a target up to the skill/power tier. So all your attacks cut? not really seen as an ability of the suna suna lots of crocs moves don't cut, this would be a passive if you wanted all form of offensive ability to do so, or just mention the cutting effects in the skills that allow this
  • Offensive skills using this fruit naturally absorb liquids up to T2 in terms of attacks upon contact, and can collapse buildings and the ground into sand equivalent to reasonable T2 range. The user can control how much is absorbed and whether to keep people alive.

This is a passive, if your wanting the liquid absorpiton you need to make a skill given to it, crocs attacks weren't all capable of doing so, and was used actively, this is just a way of getting around the weakness without needing to activate or use stamina to do so

• The user is able to sense all things touched by their sand.

Skill Weaknesses:

• Can't do Crocodile's static shit.
  • Can't fly
  • Standard DF weaknesses, liquid not from my body makes me solid normally unless absorbed. Standard weaknesses don't count, the liquid does but other than that need another weakness

Notes:

• Wood, stone, and similar materials are crumbled to dust easily if required because of liquid absorption despite speed skillset, at T1.
  • Steel and similar materials can be cut with T2 skills or the passive, otherwise they need T3 to break.
  • Seastone can be lightly damaged to loosen them by martial arts at T4 but can't be cut, and higher level materials can't be affected at all unless skills are buffed to T6 and above strength. Once there, they can affect materials in any way if desired.

Future ideas: Small and remote attacks. Prevent rain, transform environment topic beginning. Cause earthquake/bring up water on edge of sea. Filter water, poison, good soil for food, make food, sandbags for war. Use Haki on it. Sand in ship with holes, control weapons with sand inside.

View user profile

3Suna Suna no Mi (Tertiary) Empty Re: Suna Suna no Mi (Tertiary) on Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:57 pm

1. Why would I pour stamina constantly when it just appears once? I don't control it or anything. It also comes from creating sand so I don't see a range problem.

2. Uuuuh, if I can just put cutting into all my skills, there's no point in it not being a strength.

3. Again if I just put water absorption into all my skills there's no point in it not being a strength. Yes I need stamina for skills and T2+ liquid attacks bypass the strength. The devil fruit counters it's weakness whoop de doo, just like all devil fruits can if they don't suck.

4. If the liquid counts I shouldn't need to edit. Let's pretend that you didn't just deny the strengths too.

4Suna Suna no Mi (Tertiary) Empty Re: Suna Suna no Mi (Tertiary) on Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:35 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
OR, make the edits because its whats being asked and makes sense.

Your not getting passive water absorption as a strength, not happening. you can keep it there to show its a strength of the fruit but it does not mean all your skills have access to it, nor does it mean its passively done. Not to mention crocodile was only able to absorb liquid from things in contact with his natural body, he had to hold those with his hands to absorb the liquid from in them, and only absorbed moisture when it was stuck on his own body not from any other created sand.

You have to put the sand in to the ground, and then keep the manipulation of said sand up. if you dont manipulate it becomes natural sand, and thus falls under the natural state, meaning you can no longer use it. so you put sand underground for nothing. If you have an upkeep it becomes magical, a manipulatable quantity of sand. so it needs a stamina cost and upkeep. also your not getting 35 meters of insta hidden sand every topic. thats a no no.

strengths explain a summary of the fruits abilities. Saying = sand cuts from all this fruits attacks. Becomes a passive which you already have two off. Keep the strength their but each skill you use that "cuts" will need to have it stated or guess what. doesn't cut.

Well the liquid doesnt count sooo get editing ^.^

View user profile

5Suna Suna no Mi (Tertiary) Empty Re: Suna Suna no Mi (Tertiary) on Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:54 pm

OR read a person's post and educate yourself instead of impulsively responding without me posting in help desk. I'm not putting more weaknesses than strengths. Go check somebody else's stuff if you wanna be biased.

Dunno why you're talking about having to keep shit up. I make sand with my passive. I don't manipulate it after.

Suna Suna no Mi (Tertiary) Latest?cb=20150801175401

6Suna Suna no Mi (Tertiary) Empty Re: Suna Suna no Mi (Tertiary) on Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:33 pm

Burdmane

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Burdmane
Are you willing to make any of the changes Clarissa asked for prior?

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]