One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
I Predict a Riot [Task] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
I Predict a Riot [Task] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
I Predict a Riot [Task] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
I Predict a Riot [Task] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
I Predict a Riot [Task] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
I Predict a Riot [Task] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
I Predict a Riot [Task] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
I Predict a Riot [Task] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
I Predict a Riot [Task] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I Predict a Riot [Task] Empty I Predict a Riot [Task] Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:51 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
Clarissa#Syfer

Clarissa Syfer
Prisoners Ahoy:

Words, drifting forth like butterflies upon a breeze, soft and gentle, whispers in the day. They were not intended for her ears, no they were words spoken behind her back. Statements of her being strange, being different, being unwanted. Words she had heard from the human race often enough. Yet her skin was thick. These words were not to hinder her, words could only do so much, she did not hate the people that spoke these words, these people whom were scared of things, of creatures they did not understand. Really, they should be, she was a force to be rekoned with in comparrison to them. She was darker, less afraid of taking risks. She was something more than your average marine. Combined with her appearance, her fishwoman skills and her rokushiki, coupled with her powerful haki based capabilities. Many did not want to mingle with the female. Thus she unlike the others whom were split in to squadrons, walked the halls of Level 1 alone.

There were others assigned to this level, four people, each assined to a two man cell. of course the prisoners had picked up on this, on this divide, believing the female to be unliked, weaker that she was on her own. Naturally this was not the first day that they had been here, it was six months later. Six months of the prisoners seeing the fishwoman alone, hearing rumours, hearing talk of her being different unwanted. So they were not just going on a whim. It would seem that it was for this reason they believed they stood a chance at winning. A chance at getting free. Though she would find out it was not just because of her.

It was on this fateful day, doing the rounds, her tentacles carrying her petite body, slithering across te ground of level one, that the sniggering echo of prisoners could be heard. It was in deed daunting, forty off prisoners each laughing in unison, within the same tone. A psyche out method, meant to frighten the minimul guards in this level. Level 2 was below but rather a large run to get too, probably the sniggers of others could not be heard by the marines below. "shut up, shut up, what the fuck are you laughing at" she heard a mans voice, a marine, she heard clanging at the bars, a baton hitting the metal. Then she heard a scream. The same man whom had spoken.

Clarissa began to move, her tentacles twitching intending to move her forward before multiple minor explosions erupted, nothing drastic but enough that the bars upon each jail cell were blown slightly from their holsters, falling down with a deafening slam. "What the hell" Clarissa snarled as she looked around. Then it came a deafening scream, everyone, marine and prisoners all went to hold their ears, trying to block it out. Something moved, fast, pain in her head halted her from seeing it properly, form reacting. Then it was gone, the ringing in her ears dumbing down.

Soon forty criminals and six marines clashed, each disorintated from the screech. That screech in which Clarissa was unable to shake from her head. Yet she would battle on, her counter parts, the marines whom had spoken crap about her, whom had whispered about her struggled, ofcourse they did, even she was struggling against the numbers, noticing that one of the marines was fighting with one hand, the other facing the wrong way, grimicing in pain. She held no love nor disdain for these people, yet they were within her faction, they were her charges, perhaps not legally, perhaps not by rank, but she knew in her mind that she could protect them.

Her tentacles struck the ground, her body vanished and soon the fishwoman appeared within the group of five whom were attempting a circle formation. They were being pushed back easily, pushed in to each other and the octo girl would appear within the center of the five. "GET DOWN" She ordered as she twisted her body. The marines did not. "FOR FUCK SAKE I SAID DOWN" She commanded. As if her curse word did something, the marines all took a gulp as they hit the deck. The fishwoman jumped and spun, her tentacles rotating outwards as she created a circular rankyaku utilizing two forms of the attack in one movement. This circular slicing blast would cover and blast forth over the heads of the ducking marines, striking the bodies of those whom were closest, This slicing attack also had another ability, due to the force released from the attack it pushed the bodies backwards.

Landing upon her bent tentacles, she would smile, "NOW CHARGE" Clarissa would say as she shot forward, her fist shot forward, utilizing four of her tentacles to keep her up, the other four would strike out, utilizing six attacking limbs to strike, pushing forward she would push her opponents backwards. The five others followed her charging in and striking as prisoners tried to regroup. Yet Clarissa would power through them, utilizing her fishman style, knocking out large amount of enemies was easy with her assaults in Fishman Karate.

Dropping them like flies, her squadron were holding thier own as the prisoners began to flee, eventually the final man dropped, the squad of six marines would huff and puff, But there was something that still bothered her. Grasping one of the prisoners upon the ground, with such strength she heaved him up against the wall. "How the hell did you all orchestrate a riot, were did you get the supplies to blow your cages?," Clarissa asked. Yet the man would only speak of one thing. "He said he would help, he was supposed to help...we were supposed to..betrayed...betray AHHHHHH" The scream was not apart of his mumble, Clarissa had grasped his hand, obviously board of the mumbling, and in one swift move she had broken it from the wrist. "I will not ask you again" She growled still holding the broken wrist. "Hubert, Hubert Defaux....escaping" the man whispered. With that, The man was thrown to the ground. "Clean up here, I'll go after Defaux" she uttered.

Some bodies littered the halls as Clarissa ran through Impel Down, up stairs, ziagzagging through halls, following the bodies of unconcious marines, Her haki capabilities allowed her to sense their auras, noting that none seemed to be dead. She could also sense within this range the warden, as she followed the bodies she would skid to a halt noticing in the mess hall an array of unconcious marines lay around tables, yet the warden was sitting happily eating not a care in the world. He noticed the fishwoman and oil seemed to leak from his ears before he gave her a strange wink. That was when it dawned on her. It was him...the warden who orchestrated this game. She was about to say something when he begun to shake his head. She knew what this meant, no time to talk. A prisoner was escaping.

And she was gone, the warden returning to his food. She moved through Impel Down, halls she had memorized, the aura of the fast moving creature was what she followed and soon it took her outside. There the bat like thing was soaring through the air, he had tasted freedom. Her tentacle shot forth, water formed from its tip and soon three bullets of liquid were sent flying towards the bat, the bat which was much larger than any she had seen. The aura told her of its power, it was strong, but it was to focused on escaping, so when the water struck it, [alas not a good enough shot to puncture its wing] but it was enough to cause the creature to lose momentum and forced itself to descent. Landing the creature changed.

Being identified as a Minkman, Clarissa knew whom this man was, Hubert Defaux, a man whom had murdered thirty one marine officers before being caught, She couldn't believe the warden would free him. "So it would seem, that my escape has been halted, by sushi" The zoan dog hybrid would say, his dog form more seeable with the bat like wings extended from his back. "Ugh, really, out of all the fish jokes in the world you go for sushi. Sheesh, you'd think someone of your calibur would be able to come up with something better" Clarissa would say, pursing her lips as she shook her head, dissapointment obvious in her face. "It would seem that the distraction was not enough, i had hoped those others would keep everyone busy for me to escape, I suppose adding another marine life to my list would be a good way for people to know I'm back" The bat like creature said with a lick of his canine mouth. His lungs expanded, and as he pushed the air out, the defeaning scream would echo around the outside world. Her hands instinctively moved to her ears as pain shot through them. She seemed to huddle in to herself as if this would help against the sound.

Her haki being activated though told her of the movement, and as she uncurled, she would see the claws of the creature coming down, intending to shred her to pieces. Yet the defiant look in her eyes would be all that was needed. The claw of his right hand halted its movement inches from her eyeball. The pulsing power of the kings haki had already pushed through her very being and into her victim. Fear evident in the mans eyes, electricity crackling from his claws, he looked petrified, Pulling her head backwards as to stand up without taking her own eyes out, Clarissa Syfer would pull back her hand. "Let me tell you this, while i'm here, while i keep a watch over Impel Down, no one, will be escaping and if you will be the message to those whom try" She uttered as she thrust her hand forward.

The dogs body crumpled in on itself, the power of the fishman Karate style evident, blood erupted from his body as he stood their seemingly stuck in place, the side of his stomach literally pulled in so that there was a large oval shape seemingly missing, and then....then he flew, through the air, blood trailing after him, dropping in to the water below. Alas he would never make it that far. The great serpant would rise upwards, the blood seemingly summoning it, and in one fell swoop it would eat the ex-prisoner whole. As she turned back Clarissa would be aware of the many marines staning in the entrance way, seemingly witnessing everything. Yet her eyes found the warden, leaking fluid, still eating, yet an unsettling smile upon his face. That was the day things began to change for the queen of the sea.'

WORDS: 1812// TOTAL WORD COUNT: 1812 || NOTES: - || POSTCOUNT: 1

Last edited by Clarissa Syfer on Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum