One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Quicker Quick EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Quicker Quick EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Quicker Quick EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Quicker Quick EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Quicker Quick EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Quicker Quick EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Quicker Quick EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Quicker Quick EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Quicker Quick EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Quicker Quick Empty Quicker Quick Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:10 pm

Go D. Naraku

Pirates
Pirates

Go D. Naraku
Raizuko sat in a bar of one of the many within Briss Kingdom. He sat near the wall of it, which was made of pure stone. The wall was in the back of the bar, with it not having any sort of doors, besides the one at the front. The bar itself was in the middle of the bar, with a circle like shake. Sitting at the small table with a single seat in front of him on the other side, he would sigh.

It had been a boring day indeed. Leaning back his head, it would touch the stone wall as he stared at the whole bar. From his position in it, no one would be able to sneak up on him.

https://op-piratenation.rpg-board.net/

2Quicker Quick Empty Re: Quicker Quick Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:26 pm

Bojack

Free Agents
Free Agents

Bojack
Xerel was really enjoying his time in Briss Kingdom. It was a pretty cool place, even though it had many more marines than he would have prefered. He was definitely gonna have to fuck some shit up before he left

For the time being, Xerel really wanted a drink. He walked around until he found a bar, and decided that he might as well walk in and get drunk off his ass. As he entered, he beamed brightly and shouted "Honey I'm home"  He walked over to the bartender, who was cleaning a glass repeatedly.

"Yo, stop pretendin' to be busy and lemme get some sake" The bartender chuckled a little before getting his drink. "Nah man I wanna bottle" Xerel had to set it straight after the man poured him some shots. After he got his shit he paid for it and then started to drink from the bottle quickly, ignoring the burning. He stumbled over to the back of them bar and leans over the table. Smiling at the person sitting there he greeted them "Yo"

3Quicker Quick Empty Re: Quicker Quick Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:31 pm

Go D. Naraku

Pirates
Pirates

Go D. Naraku
As Raizuko leaned his head back and observed the bar. He would see a dark blue haired man walk up to him. He would sigh. He didn't really feel like talking at the moment. He just wanted to enjoy his time before his bounty became 4 million. He was already at like 2.5 Million and he was sure it was going to continue to rise if he continued to do what he has been doing. Though, in the Briss Kingdom he wasn't really known much. Seeing as it was his first time there.

As he stared at the man, he would see that he would come into Raizuko's "personal space". Which was a bit to much for him at the moment. With his head still leaning on the stone he would say "Now, stop right there." But of course the man would continue to walk and say one word..."Yo." Raizuko would give a blank look as he would say "What do you want?"

4Quicker Quick Empty Re: Quicker Quick Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:39 pm

Bojack

Free Agents
Free Agents

Bojack
"What do you want" The man at the table would say. "Pussy" Xerel replies with a completely straight face "though secretly I have always wanted to be a King, or if not that, a princess" After hearing the man respomd to his secret aspiration he would let out a booming laugh.

"Alright look, business time, I got these cheeseburgers man, they delicious as hell" upon hearing the man's opinion on his burgers he would laugh again "Kidding kidding, but in all seriousness, I got something real, I got a ship, a real purty ship. We can work out a deal if you're interested"

5Quicker Quick Empty Re: Quicker Quick Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:47 pm

Go D. Naraku

Pirates
Pirates

Go D. Naraku
Now, Raizuko was about to send the man to hell with a single roar. But when the man started saying he was joking, Raizuko would grin. Seemed like the guy had a since of humor after all. Laughing, Raizuko would say "So, are they that good." But the man would seem to cut him off as his face appeared to be serious looking. And he would say something about wanting to sell a pretty ship. Now, Raizuko did actually need a ship, but he didn't have a nav. He would think as he pulled out 50k Beli from his pocket and slapped it on the table "Show me right now the deed and a picture of the ship. If it is good you can have this beli here, if its not...well you should know." said Raizuko as he would place his hands back on his lap, the beli still on the table as he stared into the man's eyes.

6Quicker Quick Empty Re: Quicker Quick Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:53 pm

Bojack

Free Agents
Free Agents

Bojack
The man put some beli on the table, and Xerel, being too drunk to count it, pulled the deed of the ship and then pulled down his pants and bent over, "see i got a picture of the ship on my ass" when the man goes to look he laughs and says, nah, kidding. In all seriousness I got the picture right here" he shows the man the picture. And lets the man observe it

7Quicker Quick Empty Re: Quicker Quick Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:59 pm

Go D. Naraku

Pirates
Pirates

Go D. Naraku
Raizuko would frown as he would activate his heat body. This man was getting annoying now. So when the man bent over, Raizuko was about to send a punch forward. Melting the man to the punch where there would be a hole from his back to his stomach, but he decided otherwise since he needed the ship. Sighing he would snatch the design of the ship out of the man's hands as he would observe it.

It wasn't anything too fascinating, but it would due until he needed to go back to the Grandline. Nodding, Raizuko would say "Is the ship at the port. If so, you can get the beli and I will go there now to clear your stuff out." said Raizuko as he deactivated his ability and would stand from his spot in the chair.

8Quicker Quick Empty Re: Quicker Quick Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:05 pm

Bojack

Free Agents
Free Agents

Bojack
Xerel almost died when the man set himself ablaze. Of laughter that is, fear has no place in his heart. To answer the man's question "Yea, I don't have shit in there, so you good" He picked up the money and pocketed it, before handing the guy the deed.

Exit

9Quicker Quick Empty Re: Quicker Quick Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:54 pm

Go D. Naraku

Pirates
Pirates

Go D. Naraku
Raizuko would nod as he took the deed and headed out of the bar, towards the docks in order to get his ship. Now, he just needed to find a navigator so he could head to the grandline. Walking out of the door of the bar, Raizuko would begin his way towards the ship. Looking back at the picture he would realize that it was quite agile. The blue trimming seemed to look like fire as the blue flags were black. Damn, he didn't have a jolly roger. Looks like that was the first thing he needed to think of after finding a crew of his own.

Exit
Claiming
https://op-piratenation.rpg-board.net/t5318-queen-azula-s-revenge?nid=182#39660
https://op-piratenation.rpg-board.net/t2295p150-ooc-trading

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum