One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
The Long Overdue Meetup [Travel/Social] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
The Long Overdue Meetup [Travel/Social] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
The Long Overdue Meetup [Travel/Social] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
The Long Overdue Meetup [Travel/Social] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
The Long Overdue Meetup [Travel/Social] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
The Long Overdue Meetup [Travel/Social] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
The Long Overdue Meetup [Travel/Social] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
The Long Overdue Meetup [Travel/Social] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
The Long Overdue Meetup [Travel/Social] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Long Overdue Meetup [Travel/Social] Empty The Long Overdue Meetup [Travel/Social] Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:30 am

Tee

Pirates
Pirates

Tee
Tee would be sitting on the deck of his new and improved Deathbringer. The hull had been upgraded and a few rooms had been added in the lower floors. Some areas that certain crew members might like if it fit their tastes and if Tee could ever acquire any. Currently Tee wasn't looking to travel or explore the island before him, he simply wanted to relax before heading back off to see to search for a crew without even having something that remotely looked like a sense of direction. Tee would look in the direction of the island the small dock that his ship was docked had about a thirty meters semicircle clearing before the surrounding area turned to thick woods aside from a singular path which was bound to lead to town or the tree in the middle of the island at the very least.

Tee's thoughts would dwindle to Kritus and what might have happened to him back at Baratie, he could be dead, he could be alive and Tee would never know because he decided to be obnoxious and eat his baby seal as he did. This was the singular first time that Tee had felt bad for an action he had committed in what he could remember to be years, far before committing to become a pirate. And to him it was a sign of weakness. All of the actions he was exhibiting recently, all signs of weakness it was quite literally the only option and just like that Tee thought he pinpointed what it was that had him acting all different. So acting tougher and even more callous then he was currently was going to be his course of action. Tee would be casually looking in the direction of the clearing specifically the path in case anybody decided to come strolling through it Tee had the eye on the area and would be the first to know if anybody stepped foot through it.

All Tee needed right now was a navigator, somebody to guide his ship on the path to the grand line. But where?, where would somebody so fitting of that description fall from so conveniently. So ever so cautiously Tee would still looking at the path stretch while cracking his knuckles, thinking, contemplating how he could possibly get his crew together and what he would do once he finally did get his future crew together.

Prince Kaiza

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Prince Kaiza
The Long Overdue Meetup [Travel/Social] Ookurikara.full.1925091

The last time the young Prince had seen his friend he was an immature, hot-headed, obnoxious and senseless fool. He was much different now, and the fact that he had been wearing such elegant clothing could prove that to be true. With a nonchalant expression he moved forward with about 10 royal guards walking beside him. The only people who had actually known about his secret life as a revolutionary army soldier was his mother, and his grandfather Joseph so these guards were oblivious to the weight he actually held in this world. Being a part time prince, and a part time revolutionary wasn't as easy or as fun as it sounded. It meant that he had to deal with two people giving him orders and it was just stressful overall. The brown skinned male couldn't complain though. This was the life he chose to live, and as crazy as it seemed he was actually enjoying it. While at "Work", he usually wore a mask, tied up his hair, and wore fitted dark clothing to conceal his identity and so far it had been working, just as his grandmother had said.

"Your highness, what is it that you seek on this island?" The leader of all the grunts, Guard Captain Chinjao spoke with a firm voice. Out of all the guards in the kingdom, he was probably one of the most talented. In fact, Kaiza himself had been thinking about asking him to be his mentor in order to teach him the Hasshoken fighting style. It was rare, and just as powerful as any of the top tier devil fruits. "I'm here to meet a friend, Captain Chinjao. We're heading to the Grand Line." Pausing, he could see Tee up ahead. "Also captain, I'll need to speak with you privately later." With that, the long haired Prince walked with his guards until they approached Tee, standing exactly a meter away from him before speaking.

"It's been a while."

Tee

Pirates
Pirates

Tee
Coming from seemingly out of nowhere would emerge Hakai, Tee had thought about the individual a few times since their last encounter and it was kind of interesting to actually run into him when Tee actually had no clue where he was in the slightest. He could be in the South or he could be North he had literally not the slightest clue. However Hakai wasn't alone he was with ten other men who seemed to be standing in such a way that they were guarding Hakai it seemed. Why did this drunk have people guarding him now? Had he tricked some primitive group of people into believing he was a deity of some sort? Regardless Tee would ask blatantly probably completely blowing his spot up if he was lying

"Yes it has been a while, what's with the get up and the guys following you? You late to something, shit i can give you a ride." Tee would say half kidding half serious if it wound up being a situation like that. It was clear that Hakai had a new air of him, something that interested Tee entirely, the individual that stood before him seemed more confident, mature even in the short few weeks it seemed they had separated. However after much time of pondering Tee knew he wanted to travel with Hakai and would need him in the future although he knew nothing of the man if he could get ten other men to follow him regardless of weather their reasoning was true or not he was somebody whom Tee could call an ally. And Tee never said that about anybody, but looking back at his ex best friend who could be dead or alive right now Tee didn't want to miss out on any other opportunities anymore and decided he would be taking them all when they presented themselves.

So upon hearing Hakai's response to Tee's previous form of questioning he would on a more serious note ask Hakai as nonchalantly as he possibly could.

"And um, did you want to chill and travel for a bit, i'm headed to the Grand Line soon, if you have any interest."

Tee would leave out the part about him having needing a crew to get there which was partially why he was asking in the first place but that minor detail wasn't all that important. Since Hakai and the ten men would have graced themselves with access to Tee's ship he would ask this whilst undocking the ship since he had intentions to leave regardless, should Hakai accept Tee would simply continue the process should he decline Tee would wait until he exited the ship before preparing the ship to sail. However Tee did expect a positive answer from Hakai, he seemed like he might share the same intentions as Tee and he looked like now more than ever that he had a purpose and anybody who was anybody had business in the Grand Line.

Prince Kaiza

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Prince Kaiza
You see, Kaiza was a man who needed to make sure everything was within his reach. Before leaving the ship whilst in the blues, he placed a tracker inside of the boat, somewhere under something. It wasn't like he had any intentions of being a creep, he just wanted to make sure that he could find the ship and Tee at any time. He really only used the tracker today though and that was to meet up with the only guy in the whole country that he considered to be a friend despite only knowing a little about him. He could tell off the bat that Tee was an honest person and if he was being deceived, than the white haired male was a great performer. Tee responded almost immediately, acknowledging that his has been a while before commenting on his clothing and the posse behind him. He then joked, asking Kai if he was late for something. Tee wasn't funny, he really needed to stop with the jokes, still the young Prince laughed.

Tee then spoke again, asking if he wanted to chill and travel to the Grandline. Travel and chill? Of course. "That's crazy, I was just about to ask you. Of course, I have things I must do over there." He paused before turning to the guards. "Give me and my bro some space, I gotta discuss some things with him." Almost instantly after, the guards all moved away, roaming around in the space to the far left of the two jawns.

"I have a lot to tell you first."

Kaiza sat beside Tee in his classy attire, not giving a fuck about dirt or sand getting on it. Giving his partner only a little time to speak, he continued. "Firstly, I think it's time that you learn that I am the Prince of Dawn Island." Looking at his mate, he waited to see how he'd respond to the blatant words. It was true. Kaiza was born to the King and Queen of Dawn island, next in line to inherit Boa Kingdom. No lie, Kaiza must have lied to Tee about three times already. First with his name, then with his identity, although he never asked.

Tee

Pirates
Pirates

Tee
So it seemed they were on the same page when it came to the Grand Line which meant Tee had found him a plus one on his trip to the Grand Line however he still had yet to find a navigator unless Kaiza secretly had some navigation skills along with being a Prince that Tee wasn't aware of, then he still would be needing one before either of them would be traveling to the Grand Line. Apparently Hakai was the Prince of some random island that Tee had no clue about. Weather this was a lie or not Tee did not care however he had personally dismissed it as a lie retaining all the information Hakai gave him as hypothetical, even though he had an interest in Hakai that didn't mean it was any excuse to let his guard down, something that could easily get somebody killed in another location.

Since Tee didn't believe Hakai about being a Prince despite him having seemingly what would piece together to be a royal guard that apparently followed commands as seen when Hakai told them to chill while he talked to Tee. Tee would at this point be done with the preparations necessary to head on over to wherever they were to go but he wouldn't unfurl the sails just yet, he felt the need to finish the immediate conversation with Hakai first.

"So your a Prince huh, that's cool and all but what else is it you had to tell me?"

Tee was hoping it'd be interesting information that at least partially pertained to him in some way but he highly doubted it. Even if the rest of the information was along the lines of him being a Prince now it was what it was. If he wanted to continue the charade of being a Prince that was fine by Tee. He'd stretch casually while looking nonchalantly at Hakai as he answered and then would proceed to say

"And since we are on the same page about the Grand Line we should go as soon as possible but I feel I need to gain power somehow before we do so. I might need to stop at a few islands to do so, but I have no clue where I'm going half the time so I hope your sense of direction is better than mine."

Tee was beginning to warm up to Hakai which felt odd to him, he wasn't used to being able to depend on somebody even if it was partially for something as small as directions in the open sea. Tee had a whole room dedicated to maps and the a whole shit ton of navigation equipment so everything they'd need would be there and upon completion of the conversation Tee would prepare to show Hakai around the new and improved version of the ship which was really just added and rearranged portions with a more durable hull.

Prince Kaiza

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Prince Kaiza
Tee reacted differently than Kai thought he would which was ironically a bit heart-warming. Tee was the only one that didn't feel obligated to act different, but that may have primarily been because he didn't believe Kaiza. Regardless, he was glad it was off his chest. Tee then proceeded to ask what was the other thing he stated that they should start travelling as soon as possible. The seal eater also felt like he needed to gain some sort of power they do reach the grand line, which was understandable because the Prince himself felt the same way, luckily he had a plan. "I'll talk to you about the other thing later. For now let's address that power problem." The other thing he had to tell Tee wasn't as serious or important to him as revealing the truth about him being a Prince but now that he had a second chance to think about it, he wasn't sure if he could trust Tee with that kind of information. K turned to face the royal guards as Captain Chinjao.

"General."

With a simple call, the General popped up off of the tree trunk he had been sitting on before making his way over towards the two. "Yes, your highness?" The young Prince didn't hesitate in speaking. His tone so demanding that the General didn't even have a choice at this point. Regardless of how he would feel about the upcoming question, he was obligated to oblige. "Teach me, and my friend here the secret art of the Hasshoken Martial arts style." General Chinjao glanced over at Tee, then back at Kaiza before speaking. "I'm sorry, M'lord, but I do not know this man from a hole in the wall, I am afraid I wouldn't be up to t-"

"General, this is an order." Quickly he looked to Tee. "The Hasshoken fighting style is extremely rare. It's the use of vibrations to fight, you with it?"

Tee

Pirates
Pirates

Tee
He'd kind of dismiss Tee's question telling him he'd tell him later, Tee didn't believe this either but would accept the words as he didn't have many other options anyway. Kaiza would turn to one of his many guards, this man seemed to be older and hold far more experience over the rest of them. Kaiza would then commands the man who seemed to be the leader of the group of guards that were "protecting" Kaiza. Tee didn't see any reason to have anybody protect him, he could protect himself after all. Having others to defend him wasn't something he'd ever need, however other's could always help him be able to defend himself better in other ways. For instance when Kaiza offered to have his General teach him Hassoken. He wasn't at all familiar with Hassoken but when explained it was the utilization of vibrations to fight Tee thought of the possibilities. There were plenty and he'd be able to perform far better than he could currently, this was the power he was talking about. However he wouldn't mind gaining the power of a fruit which was a far better power a new style in which somebody could teach him now would have to suffice. Ignoring the fact that it was obvious the General didn't want to teach Tee he glare at the man while saying to Kaiza

"Yea, I'm not going to turn down more power I'm down."

He was ready whenever they would be willing he wouldn't ask but he would allow either the General or Kaiza to determine when exactly they would begin the training of such an exclusive technique. Either way the solution to the majority of his problems had quite literally walked upon his ship. The man, or Prince Kaiza would be the solver of these problems, ensuring he made it to the Grand Line, aiding him in the gaining of power as well as accompanying him with his ten grunts. But what was in it for him Tee didn't quite understand what it was that propelled this man to work with Tee in such a way as if they had been close friends for years or something. The biggest mindfuck would be if this man was Kritus and Tee had wound up remeeting his ex best friend with another mindset and personality. But now he was changing and the fact that Hakai had popped up in this fashion and Tee hadn't obliterated him and his grunts for walking on his ship like he did was a testament to that. Tee hadn't even an urge to perform violence on the man, however Tee knew if he got drunk like he did last time he'd definitely feel an urge or two.

Tee's mind would swirl with thoughts but would only let his mouth say one thing after either Kaiza and/or the General spoke.

"And ok, first where the hell are we and where we going because I have no clue how i got here, where I'm at or how to get anywhere to be honest."

Tee would hope Kaiza was versed in Navigation otherwise they were fucked and had to rely upon Tee's shitty sense of direction to bring them to new land or wherever they were headed currently.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum