Our users have posted a total of 65909 messages in 8678 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 (Secondary Skillset) Suna Suna no Mi on Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:02 pm

I'm planning on getting this when I'm T3. I'd like it approved before then. Yes, I know I don't get a single passive, skill, strength, etc. until I have at least 1 in devil fruit and when I'm T3 like I said. When I'm T3, I'll have 6 in Hand to Hand and 1 in devil fruit. Obviously, if I don't, this skillset can't be used.

Secondary Skill Set Name: Suna Suna no Mi - Art of Billions
Skill Set Class: Devil Fruit. Hand to Hand determines speed and power/durability of skills and passives, skills able to be used, and it's speed-based.
Skill Set Information: The Suna Suna no Mi is a Logia-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to create, control, and transform into sand at will, turning the user into a Sand Human. Art of Billions is a style incorporated by Finale wherein he only cares about using his devil fruit for close combat, and treats each individual particle of himself as an individual body part philosophically.
Passives:
Shaving: Shaving is a passive always utilized by Finale always being considered as moving in place on the surface even if he can't be intangible, as each individual outward particle of himself is focused on for combat. Shaving lets Finale have a passive T2 defense and a scaling cutting ability through having his particles shave off attacks or obstacles. Finale needs to be standing in place to use the defense continuously, and needs to mention when he's using it if a part or all of him is moving normally.

Silence: When using his devil fruit, Finale and his attacks are considered to be natural sand and undetectable as human or human action by biological methods besides sight and Haki. Finale can use this passive as he's mastered observations of sand reactions.
Skill Strengths:

• Offensive skills and the passive using this fruit naturally cut a target up to the skill/power tier.
  • The user is immune to heat up to T3, as an attack on Magu Magu showed.
  • Offensive skills and the passive using this fruit naturally absorb liquids up to T2 in terms of attacks upon contact, and can collapse buildings and the ground into sand equivalent to reasonable T2 range. The user can control how much is absorbed and whether to keep people alive.
  • The user is able to sense movements inside their own body and those they're in contact with for medical needs. By hitting 10 reasonably-sized trees or equivalent plantlife after putting sand in them, the user can get a grasp of the environment.

Skill Weaknesses:

• Can't use non-contact offensive skills.
  • Can't use non-contact defensive skills.
  • Limited AoE skills, as only cutting and liquid absorption can travel in AoE after a martial art strike skill.
  • Can't sense movements in individuals with sand on/in them remotely like normally would be able to, can't sense movements in sand environment like normal, and needs to continuously physically strike individuals with a reasonable amount of sand in them to sense their innards over multiple posts.
  • Standard DF weaknesses, liquid not from my body makes me solid normally unless absorbed.

Notes:

• Wood, stone, and similar materials are crumbled to dust easily if required because of liquid absorption despite speed skillset, at T1.
  • Steel and similar materials can be cut with T2 skills or the passive, otherwise they need T3 to break.
  • Seastone can be lightly damaged to loosen them by martial arts at T4 but can't be cut, and higher level materials can't be affected at all unless skills are buffed to T6 and above strength. Once there, they can affect materials in any way if desired.

Tier 1:

Speed: 2

Tier 1 Skill Name: Dead Man Walking
Tier 1 Skill Type: Hand to Hand
Tier 1 Skill Range: Self
Tier 1 Skill Duration: Upkeep
Tier 1 Skill Description: Using the Suna Suna, doctor knowledge, and brute strength, the user of this skill wills themselves into a state where they look dehydrated, weak, and dead. Because of the supernatural nature of absorbing liquids and moving them around, the user of this technique is considered dead in all senses of the word to those that aren't the user and don't possess Haki. At all times, the user retains their combat ability but is considered dead as long as they don't move around. Even then, the user would need to be visually noticed and be considered weak before an enemy. Logically, those that aren't paranoid and ruthless wouldn't attack the user of this skill.

Tier 1 Skill Name: Gapper Dapper
Tier 1 Skill Description: Gapper lets the user create hole(s) in their body as they will without being harmed. After attacks go through, the user closes the hole(s) up. The user can't turn their whole body intangible unless they have a 2 in devil fruit. 20 holes can be created but they can only cover half the body unless the user has a 2 in devil fruit.

Tier 1 Skill Name: Useless Stamina
Tier 1 Skill Description: Useless Stamina lets the user manipulate their body with sand inside to keep operating at their full potential despite what their stamina might be. Naturally, the user can't use this skill without being a doctor.

Tier 1 Skill Name: Groundhog
Tier 1 Skill Description: Groundhog is a skill that lets the user move through and under the ground undetected while crushing the earth around their body with sand. A normal person wouldn't notice something moving through the ground but a person with Haki or any logical sensory skill would.

Tier 1 Skill Name: Krusty Senzu
Tier 1 Skill Range: Self, contact
Tier 1 Skill Description: Krusty Senzu allows the user to heal an individual of infinite moderate wounds and below or 1 serious wound per post, thus being higher than the doctor occupation as the user uses that occupation to utilize this skill. Basically, the user puts sand in somebody and uses it to sense what's inside the body to utilize doctor skills best. Moving the sand around to heal others requires strikes not for individual wounds but 1 at least per post, but the user themselves simply heals by willing the sand to move as they do each post.

Tier 2:

Speed: 3

Tier 2 Skill Name: Krusty Senzu II
Tier 2 Skill Type: Speed, Hand to Hand
Tier 2 Skill Range: Self, contact
Tier 2 Skill Duration: Upkeep
Tier 2 Skill Description: Krusty Senzu II allows the user to heal an individual of infinite moderate wounds and below or 2 serious wounds per post, thus being higher than the doctor occupation as the user uses that occupation to utilize this skill. Basically, the user puts sand in somebody and uses it to sense what's inside the body to utilize doctor skills best. Moving the sand around to heal others requires strikes not for individual wounds but 1 at least per post, but the user themselves simply heals by willing the sand to move as they do each post.

Tier 2 Skill Name: Common Cold
Tier 2 Skill Type: Hand to Hand
Tier 2 Skill Range: Contact
Tier 2 Skill Description: Common Cold is a skill that spreads the liquid absorption of a target to another through striking a target in contact with the original liquid absorption area. Only a T2 reasonable range can be covered. The user basically has his liquid absorption do it's work from a passive or skill, and then they strike a target in contact with the first one to have the first absorption absorb the second area.

Tier 2 Skill Name: Marked Man
Tier 2 Skill Type: Buff, Hand to Hand
Tier 2 Skill Description: Marked Man is a buff that boosts the range of skills and passives to T3. It's utilized by the user mixing up the newly created sand of liquid absorbed areas through an individual strike from this skill. Afterward, any skills making contact with that sand with a strike benefit from an increased range.

Tier 2 Skill Name: True Aim
Tier 2 Skill Type: Marksman, buff
Tier 2 Skill Range: Self
Tier 2 Skill Description: True Aim is a skill that boosts the marksman tier of the user by 1. Seeing how all skills require some sort of aim, it's only natural that if the user has special powers that could reasonably increase their aim, they wouldn't require their skillset to be a marksman one for a buff. The user uses this buff simply by having sand in their body steady their balance as they stiffen their innards.

Tier 3:

Speed: 4

Tier 3 Skill Name: Beach
Tier 3 Skill Type: Defense, Hand to Hand
Tier 3 Skill Range: Self
Tier 3 Skill Duration: Upkeep
Tier 3 Skill Description: Beach is a skill achieved through having the user continually moving and erratically spreading sand particles around them up to a few inches from their entire body. The user can defend up to T3 afflictions and attacks as long as they keep moving, as the sand defends internally as well. In addition, the skill has the natural ability to degrade the appropriate materials into sand upon contact with the user.

Tier 3 Skill Name: Miles
Tier 3 Skill Type: Hand to Hand
Tier 3 Skill Range: Self, contact
Tier 3 Skill Duration: Instant
Tier 3 Skill Description: Miles requires the user to have their sand present somewhere. After it's there, the user strikes the sand and the target loses liquids. Mainly used to confuse people as to where the ability originates.

Tier 3 Skill Name: One Inch
Tier 3 Skill Type: Buff, Hand to Hand
Tier 3 Skill Description: One Inch is a punch following a particle of sand. The particle of sand is shot into somebody and focused upon by the user intensely. Therefore, one's strength is buffed a tier because of the simplicity of focusing on the particle. Muscles are flexed intensely as the user has their sand manipulate their body simultaneously.

Tier 4:

Speed: 5

Tier 4 Skill Name: Flight Sucks
Tier 4 Skill Type: Speed, Hand to Hand
Tier 4 Skill Range: Self
Tier 4 Skill Duration: Upkeep
Tier 4 Skill Description: While the user could fly normally with other skills even if they require abnormal means because of the hand to hand focus, the user decided a Geppo-like skill is quicker and non-dependent on one's devil fruit. Using this skill, the user creates platforms from sand attached to them that they smoothly transition from to move through the air as a speed skill.

Tier 5:

Not free, needs to be purchased in skill shop as my one skill that would be 2 tiers above me at T3.
Speed: 7 for this one skill, others non-buff would be 6.

Tier 5 Skill Name: Generic Buff
Tier 5 Skill Type: Buff, Hand to Hand
Tier 5 Skill Range: Self
Tier 5 Skill Duration: Upkeep
Tier 5 Skill Description: Generic Buff gives a buff of speed of 2 tiers. The buff is utilized through having the sand in their body focused on further and moved around skillfully. Buff 2 tiers to tier 7

Last edited by Temp on Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Come one, come all.
View user profile

2 Re: (Secondary Skillset) Suna Suna no Mi on Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:54 am

Admins will be handling this.

View user profile

3 Re: (Secondary Skillset) Suna Suna no Mi on Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:17 pm

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

@Temp wrote:I'm planning on getting this when I'm T3. I'd like it approved before then. Yes, I know I don't get a single passive, skill, strength, etc. until I have at least 1 in devil fruit and when I'm T3 like I said. When I'm T3, I'll have 6 in Hand to Hand and 1 in devil fruit. Obviously, if I don't, this skillset can't be used.

Secondary Skill Set Name: Suna Suna no Mi - Art of Billions
Skill Set Class: Devil Fruit 1 or 2?. Hand to Hand determines speed and power/durability of skills and passives, skills able to be used, and it's speed-based. nah, the Hand to Hand Class will be taken into account when using Hand to Hand based Skills and the Devil Fruit Class for Devil Fruit Skills
Skill Set Information: The Suna Suna no Mi is a Logia-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to create, control, and transform into sand at will, turning the user into a Sand Human. Art of Billions is a style incorporated by Finale wherein he only cares about using his devil fruit for close combat, and treats each individual particle of himself as an individual body part philosophically. after reading the rest of the skill set, i'm guessing this is used to say that u since u count each particle of sand as part of u, even if the sand is 50m away it counts as contact based fighting .-. that won't be the case, contact will be treated as contact with ur body with a hand to hand/close quarters combat interpretation
Passives:
Shaving: Shaving is a passive always utilized by Finale always being considered as moving in place on the surface even if he can't be intangible, as each individual outward particle of himself is focused on for combat. Shaving lets Finale have a passive T2 defense either choose the defense or the cutting, this is a 2 in 1 passive as is.and a scaling cutting ability through having his particles shave off attacks or obstacles. Finale needs to be standing in place to use the defense continuously, and needs to mention when he's using it if a part or all of him is moving normally.

Silence: When using his devil fruit, Finale and his attacks are considered to be natural sand and undetectable as human or human action by biological methods besides sight and Haki. Finale can use this passive as he's mastered observations of sand reactions. this doesn't quite make sense to me. One, leave it at your sand not being something that can be heard and give no mention to the other senses. Then, there are many different scenarios in which your sand should be able to be heard. Perhaps its moving along the floor and the ground happens to be sand or another surface that'd create a scratching noise or something similar.
Skill Strengths:

• Offensive skills and the passive using this fruit naturally cut a target up to the skill/power tier.
  • The user is resistant to heat up to T4, as an attack on Magu Magu showed. lower to tier 3 heat and call ur self an equal to Mera Mera as far as resisting heat goes.
  • Offensive skills and the passive using this fruit naturally absorb liquids up to T2 in terms of attacks upon contact, and can collapse buildings and the ground into sand equivalent to reasonable T2 range. The user can control how much is absorbed and whether to keep people alive. all after u saying u can absorb liquids up to t2 upon contact is denied. It should be noted upon absorbing liquids they need to be noted where they are stored, as the act of absorbing liquids would force u into solidity, because of the nature of this fruit.
  • The user is able to sense movements inside their own body and those they're in contact with for medical needs. By hitting 10 reasonably-sized trees or equivalent plantlife after putting sand in them, the user can get a grasp of the environment. this is another passive, so while the concept is approved, it being here is denied.

Skill Weaknesses:

• Can't use non-contact offensive skills.
  • Can't use non-contact defensive skills.
  • Limited AoE skills, as only cutting and liquid absorption can travel in AoE after a martial art strike skill.
  • Can't sense movements in individuals with sand on/in them remotely like normally would be able to, can't sense movements in sand environment like normal, and needs to continuously physically strike individuals with a reasonable amount of sand in them to sense their innards over multiple posts. not a weakness of the whole skillset, more so a weakness of that denied passive concept.
  • Standard DF weaknesses, liquid not from my body makes me solid normally unless absorbed. if you absorb the liquid then you force urself into solidity.

Notes:

• Wood, stone, and similar materials are crumbled to dust easily if required because of liquid absorption despite speed skillset, at T1.
  • Steel and similar materials can be cut with T2 skills or the passive, otherwise they need T3 to break. cutting steel at t2 denied as is fully cutting it at t3. speed skill set means lower power output
  • Seastone can be lightly damaged to loosen them by martial arts at T4 but can't be cut, and higher level materials can't be affected at all unless skills are buffed to T6 and above strength. Once there, they can affect materials in any way if desired. u need to just follow the material destruction format, because u aren't giving me a base tier at which these things occur for the last note. even if u do supply the info (base tier at which it occurs) i want to see a material destruction chart.

Tier 1:

Speed: 2

Tier 1 Skill Name: Dead Man Walking
Tier 1 Skill Description: Using the Suna Suna, doctor knowledge, and brute strength, the user of this skill wills themselves into a state where they look dehydrated, weak, and dead. Because of the supernatural nature of absorbing liquids and moving them around, the user of this technique is considered dead in all senses of the word to those that aren't the user and don't possess Haki. At all times, the user retains their combat ability but is considered dead as long as they don't move around. Even then, the user would need to be visually noticed and be considered weak before an enemy. Logically, those that aren't paranoid and ruthless wouldn't attack the user of this skill.

Tier 1 Skill Name: Gapper Dapper
Tier 1 Skill Description: Gapper lets the user create hole(s) in their body as they will without being harmed. After attacks go through, the user closes the hole(s) up. The user can't turn their whole body intangible unless they have a 2 in devil fruit. give a max amount of holes and hole size

Tier 1 Skill Name: Useless Stamina
Tier 1 Skill Description: Useless Stamina lets the user manipulate their body with sand inside to keep operating at their full potential despite what their stamina might be. Naturally, the user can't use this skill without being a doctor. denied

Tier 1 Skill Name: Groundhog
Tier 1 Skill Description: Groundhog is a skill that lets the user move through and under the ground undetected while crushing the earth around their body with sand. elaborate on what levels u are undetectable.

Tier 1 Skill Name: Krusty Senzu
Tier 1 Skill Range: Self, contact
Tier 1 Skill Description: Krusty Senzu allows the user to heal an individual of infinite moderate wounds and below or 1 serious wound per post, thus being higher than the doctor occupation as the user uses that occupation to utilize this skill. Basically, the user puts sand in somebody and uses it to sense what's inside the body to utilize doctor skills best. Moving the sand around to heal others requires strikes not for individual wounds but 1 at least per post, but the user themselves simply heals by willing the sand to move as they do each post. denied

Tier 2:

Speed: 3

Tier 2 Skill Name: Krusty Senzu II
Tier 2 Skill Type: Speed, Hand to Hand
Tier 2 Skill Description: Krusty Senzu II allows the user to heal an individual of infinite moderate wounds and below or 2 serious wounds per post, thus being higher than the doctor occupation as the user uses that occupation to utilize this skill. Basically, the user puts sand in somebody and uses it to sense what's inside the body to utilize doctor skills best. Moving the sand around to heal others requires strikes not for individual wounds but 1 at least per post, but the user themselves simply heals by willing the sand to move as they do each post. denied

Tier 2 Skill Name: Common Cold
Tier 2 Skill Type: Hand to Hand
Tier 2 Skill Range: Contact
Tier 2 Skill Description: Common Cold is a skill that spreads the liquid absorption of a target to another through striking a target in contact with the original liquid absorption area. Only a T2 reasonable range can be covered. u have no range, all contact based offensive and defensive skills. So this skill is denied, unless u leave it at making contact with someone and liquid absorption occurs from u urself making contact.

Tier 2 Skill Name: Marked Man
Tier 2 Skill Type: Buff, Hand to Hand
Tier 2 Skill Description: Marked Man is a buff that boosts the range of skills and passives to T3. It's utilized by the user mixing up the newly created sand of liquid absorbed areas through an individual strike from this skill. Afterward, any skills making contact with that sand with a strike benefit from an increased range. pepe how much are u increasing the range. omit the last sentence.

Tier 2 Skill Name: True Aim
Tier 2 Skill Type: Marksman, buff
Tier 2 Skill Range: Self
Tier 2 Skill Description: True Aim is a skill that boosts the marksman tier of the user by 1. Seeing how all skills require some sort of aim, it's only natural that if the user has special powers that could reasonably increase their aim, they wouldn't require their skillset to be a marksman one for a buff. The user uses this buff simply by having sand in their body steady their balance as they stiffen their innards. denied.

Tier 3:

Speed: 4

Tier 3 Skill Name: Beach
Tier 3 Skill Type: Defense, Hand to Hand
Tier 3 Skill Duration: Upkeep
Tier 3 Skill Description: Beach is a skill achieved through having the user continually moving and erratically spreading sand particles around them. The user can defend up to T3 afflictions and attacks as long as they keep moving, as the sand defend internally as well. In addition, the skill has the natural ability to degrade the appropriate materials into sand upon contact with the user. this is another non-contact offensive skill, since u are using the sand particles around u, spread to an unstated distance, to effect the environment. denied as it doesn't fall in line with the nature of the skill set.

Tier 3 Skill Name: Miles
Tier 3 Skill Type: Hand to Hand
Tier 3 Skill Range: Self, contact
Tier 3 Skill Description: Miles requires the user to have their sand present somewhere. After it's there, the user strikes the sand and the target loses liquids. Mainly used to confuse people as to where the ability originates. how does this make sense? because the sand is touching the same surface is, they can magically have liquids siphoned? denied.

Tier 3 Skill Name: One Inch
Tier 3 Skill Type: Buff, Hand to Hand
Tier 3 Skill Description: One Inch is a punch following a particle of sand. The particle of sand is shot into somebody and focused upon by the user intensely. Therefore, one's strength is buffed a tier because of the simplicity of focusing on the particle. just because u focus on a particle of sand u get stronger? denied, at least the strength buff part is.

Tier 4:

Speed: 5

Tier 4 Skill Name: Flight Sucks
Tier 4 Skill Type: Speed, Hand to Hand
Tier 4 Skill Range: Self
Tier 4 Skill Duration: Upkeep
Tier 4 Skill Description: While the user could fly normally with other skills even if they require abnormal means because of the hand to hand focus, the user decided a Geppo-like skill is quicker and non-dependent on one's devil fruit. Using this skill, the user creates platforms from sand attached to them that they smoothly transition from to move through the air as a speed skill.

Tier 5:

Not free, needs to be purchased in skill shop as my one skill that would be 2 tiers above me at T3.
Speed: 7 for this one skill, others non-buff would be 6.

Tier 5 Skill Name: Generic Buff
Tier 5 Skill Type: Buff, Hand to Hand
Tier 5 Skill Range: Self
Tier 5 Skill Duration: Upkeep
Tier 5 Skill Description: Generic Buff gives a buff of speed of 2 tiers. The buff is utilized through having the sand in their body focused on further and moved around skillfully. Buff 2 tiers to tier 7 delete this, u aren't tier 3 thus can't even have this skill present in ur skill set.

4 Re: (Secondary Skillset) Suna Suna no Mi on Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:42 pm

AIN'T QUOTING YOUR BOOTY.

1. 1 or 2 wut? YEAHOKAY YOUR CLASS SYSTEM SHIZZLE. I dun need it cuz I just use hand to hand. Nothing else allowed.

2. No, the sand can't be 50m away and count as hand to hand. It can't be that far away no matter wut. I DUN THINK YOU UNDERSTOOD MUH STYLE. I DUN CARE ABOUT RANGED ATTACKS.

3. But papa if you have a fire defense it burns people.

4. I can be heard. Heard as sand.

5. Kay putting immune. Wouldn't turn to glass with any of the heat shown in One Piece BTW BRUH.

6. Stored? Wut? Why would Crocodile store his weakness? When's it dry up according to your logic?  Turning solid? Crocodile didn't turn solid using liquid absorption and he used it ranged.

7. It's not a passive tho. It's a strength of having the fruit. A passive wouldn't go up to tier 6 range. Crocodile had T6 range. If it's a passive, anybody can have a sensing passive like this base ability of the fruit. Dat's a no go in my eyes.

8. But it is a weakness cuz normally Crocodile just senses all dem sandz.

9. It dun matter if it's a speed skillset bruuuuh. That's just the application of skills. The abilities of the fruit itself, like magma, would have a base power logically for this custom destruction chart stuff. Besides, it compensates by having lower power at higher tiers. I dunno wut you want for destruction charts individually for skillsets if not this. If you dun wanna deal with individual destruction charts there should just be a standard chart used by all for power and speed skillsets or RPing's slowed.

Dapper: Ya sure

Useless Stamina: Ya why? You can't put your element into yourself and manipulate yourself? Do I gotta explain it more?

Groundhog: Ya sure, I'LL PUT COMMON SENSE. NO WAIT. TIER 6 UNDETECTABILITY WHATEVER THAT WOULD MEAN. YOU GOTTA USE T6 SENSING ABILITY OF THE NINTH DEGREE TO DETECT ME. Base Haki and any sensing skill detects it. Rumbling ground "OH NO THERE MUST BE SOMEBODY UNDERGROUND"? Dat don't work. Mainly just used to travel and mess around anyway.

Krusty Senzu: YA WHY? It's the same shit as Doflamingo but would be easier as I'm a doctor and can manipulate particles.

Common Cold: If you know dis why your previous comments? AoE and cutting can have range tho IF YOU READ ABOVE. Imma edit this one tho cuz it sounds confusing. Basically, I collapse some area and then another.

Marked Man: pepe So if somebody uses a buff for their range they can only punch further with one skill?

True Aim: pepe If I manipulate my body through sand to steady myself, my aim should increase. This is mainly aesthetic anyway cuz guns are useless now.

Beach: WHEN I MEAN CONTACT I MEAN ANTI-PERSONNEL. AS IN, IF I THROW SAND I CAN THROW SAND. Sure lemme say a few inches, SURE. MY BAD

Miles: He uses ranged liquid absorption tho. All this skill does is make it so it doesn't seem like I did it myself.

One Inch: OH YA SURE I'LL SAY I FLEX MY MUSCLES AS I MOAN INTENSELY AS THE SAND COMES FORTH STREAKING THEM SMEXY MUSCLES WITH THE STRENGTH OF A THOUSAND SUNS.  

Tier 5: I just want it approved nao so I don't have to make a new topic later. READ MUH BOLD.

Come one, come all.
View user profile

5 Re: (Secondary Skillset) Suna Suna no Mi on Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:40 pm

Burdmane

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Is this app being replaced by your tertiary one? If not, you should seek admin attention to get this moved along further.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum