One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
A Grand Ole' Journey [Metro/Fruit Arc] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
A Grand Ole' Journey [Metro/Fruit Arc] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
A Grand Ole' Journey [Metro/Fruit Arc] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
A Grand Ole' Journey [Metro/Fruit Arc] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
A Grand Ole' Journey [Metro/Fruit Arc] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
A Grand Ole' Journey [Metro/Fruit Arc] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
A Grand Ole' Journey [Metro/Fruit Arc] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
A Grand Ole' Journey [Metro/Fruit Arc] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
A Grand Ole' Journey [Metro/Fruit Arc] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Grand Ole' Journey [Metro/Fruit Arc] Empty A Grand Ole' Journey [Metro/Fruit Arc] Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:23 am

Blink Shortson

Pirates
Pirates

Blink Shortson
Arc:
Finding Out':

Here the dwarf was, waiting, a FUCKING 'GAIN. Waiting for another man to show up so that he could get one of 'dem magical fruits. Blink wasn't really sure about the whole magical fruit thing himself, or ho. It was literally called "the devils fruit," maybe that just isn't something you fucked with. It had one of the most foreboding names ever, yet everyone seemed to want to get one for some reason, as if the name was non existent. He wasn't sure why he was here in the first place really, he was called up by a lad that he meant in his travels, and owed a favour or two, and wanted the fruit, so he didn't really question it. He stood on table in the corner of a bar, people seemed all to happy to talk, so it probably wouldn't be too hard to hear a bit of gossip, and be directed towards the fruit of their desires, foreshadowing as it may be.

Blink would slowly nurse his drink, and hope his compatriot would arrive soon, all the while listening in on conversations, maybe hearing a tidbit of information they could use. As a dwarf, he did get a few dirty looks, and doubled glances, some people not being able to believe what they were seeing, but he did not care all that much, he was just here to get fruit and drink, and it looked like he was gonna be out of drink soon.

2A Grand Ole' Journey [Metro/Fruit Arc] Empty Re: A Grand Ole' Journey [Metro/Fruit Arc] Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:41 am

Metro

Free Agents
Free Agents

Metro
Metro Boomin

A bit surprised that the dwarf was on time, Metro walked into the bar and pulled up a stool next to the little man partaking in a big beverage. He faced away from the bar as to prevent the bartender from overhearing his dialogue towards the pirate that sat right next to him. There seemed to be at least a dozen pairs of eyes on the two but the ocular organs seemed more so focused on the little man, Blink. "It's been a while since I've seen ya Shortson." It was impossible not to let out a chuckle when saying the name. With the tips of his feet on the ground and one hand on his thigh, right next to the hilt of his sword, Metro would break down the plan to the man sitting next to him. He revealed his intentions under his breath so that only Blink would be able to hear him. "There's a certain devil fruit that's come into town and I'm looking to get my hands on it. I'm not too interested in eating it or anything like that, but I have someone special in mind when I think about it." The fruit wasn't to go to himself, but Metro had always wanted a pet. Animals were sort of his thing. a longing in his heart existed for some animal companion to travel across the seas with him, he was just yet to acquire one. "See the bartender?" A slight nod in the direction of the man was all it took to point him out as there weren't multiple tenders. He didn't even turn around to indicate him. "He knows the whereabouts of the fruit. I was thinking we take him out back, ask him a few questions." He slightly diverted his attention away from the crowd and towards the dwarf. "Whaddya say?"
Total WC: 317
ulla
want some more

Blink Shortson

Pirates
Pirates

Blink Shortson
After seeing this young thug Metro chuckle at his Shortson name, Blink almost burst into a tiny ball of rage and anger right then and there. You think that he would be used to it by now, after living in the human world for as long as he did, away form his dwarf home. But for some reason, the chuckles at his surname never seemed to escape his anger, however, seeing as how Metro had been an old acquaintance, and Blink didn't wish to pick a fight with Metro right away, in any plane of his existence, if not out of fear, but because of how he truly did not like expending his bountiful rage on people who he would have to put some actual effort into. Not to say that he was not prepared for such an eventuality where they would fight, like right now, if Metro was to take up actions against him, he would quickly take flight off of the table and burst through his heels before making an escape at his necessary but gifted speed, but that was unneeded most definitely. He would get back to Metro's question on whether or not they should interrogate the barkeep, retaining constant focus on him, trusting in Metro's ability to sense danger from the rest of the bar.

"Aye lad, soundth' good t'mee, ye can take poin', and lead the operashion from 'ere, an' 'ow we interrogate the barkeep." With that, Blink would slowly start to climb onto Metro's shoulder, so that the barkeep would see that two men were interrogating him, and also so that Blink could avoid stepping on the undesirable barroom floor.

4A Grand Ole' Journey [Metro/Fruit Arc] Empty Re: A Grand Ole' Journey [Metro/Fruit Arc] Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:18 pm

Metro

Free Agents
Free Agents

Metro
Metro Boomin

Blink responded to the swordsman's statement but it was pretty unclear what he'd just said. It was almost about time that he'd ask the little guy what the hell he'd just said, but the dwarf began crawling up his arm and onto his shoulder, so he assumed either Blink was going to try to snap his neck or that he was in compliance. Peeking over his shoulder every now and then, Metro would wait with Blink and determine when the right time to strike at the Little Toe was. Eventually the man would progress himself to the back of the bar and into the alley to take out trash or something of the sort. Metro easily slipped over the counter. There were likely a bunch of people who saw him, but no one followed. The security at Toe Tavern seemed mediocre at best as no one interrupted a man and a dwarf leaping over the bar and heading into the back.

The alley was where they met Tommy Toe Jr. He was practically a rat in a trap and he couldn't help but squirm. "Ahh..." He'd let out a sigh. "What're you boys doing back here?" He'd loosen the buttons on his sleeves and begin to roll them up. He'd managed to finish one before Metro would deliver a quick punch to the face of the man who was more interested in his clothing than the men before him. While he wasn't a hand to hand fighter, Metro lifted a lot of weights. He was powerful enough to knock the Toe against the wall and to the floor. "I heard you've been telling people about a fruit in town." The agitated swordsman cut right to the chase. "What can you tell ME about it?" He rubbed the top of his knuckles which were reddening from the blunt force against Tommy's mouth.
Total WC: 311
ulla
want some more

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum