One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
return - The Return of Squidward (TASK) EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
return - The Return of Squidward (TASK) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
return - The Return of Squidward (TASK) EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
return - The Return of Squidward (TASK) EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
return - The Return of Squidward (TASK) EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
return - The Return of Squidward (TASK) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
return - The Return of Squidward (TASK) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
return - The Return of Squidward (TASK) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
return - The Return of Squidward (TASK) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1return - The Return of Squidward (TASK) Empty The Return of Squidward (TASK) Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:15 am

Nenrei D. Donquixote

Marines
Marines

Nenrei D. Donquixote
The night was cold as Commodore Kyoto lay asleep in bed. While she was asleep 11 men ran through the hallways of the marine base. Swiftly killing anyone they saw in their vision. Coming to the room of the Kuja herself, they would quietly sneak in. Of course they knew the woman was sleep, but some people mastered the form of sleep. Sleep is mandatory, but there is a way to both sleep and hear and feel things from the outside world. Regular people could do it, but it took time to learn how to control it.

The low squeak of the door opening would cause Kyoto to jump slightly. Not enough for the men to see her, but just enough for the covers to move. “I have been waiting 2 days to kill this whore.” said the voice of a man she thought she had took down only 2 days ago. Her stomach would feel empty as she kept her eyes closed, trying to see what was going on. However, she didn’t hear a thing, but the wisp of a sword moving through the air. The Kuja would react fast as her right arm shot from under the covers, imbued with the Armament Haki. Increasing both the strength and health of her arm. As the sword of Davy Jones impacted with the arm of Kyoto, a loud sound could be heard, as sparks flew and the sword would break in half.

“Impossible!” screamed Squid face as the Kuja’s leg would stretch from under the sheet so fast it made the sound of a silencer from a gun. Two kicks to either side of Davy Jones face would make him stumble. Seeing this as a perfect opportunity to attack. The Kuja would stretch her left hand backwards and send it flying forward at a speed so quick it appeared to be only a blur. The hand of the arm would impact in the middle of Davy Jones’s chest, as it broke a few bones. Making him let out a huge blow of air.

As the man was occupied trying to breath she would lunge forward toward the 10 men behind him. Still in her pink pajama pants and a really tight sports bra, she really didn’t want to be seen by the other marines. Which was why she wanted to keep this battle in her room. Now at the 10 men, she would not even use her Devil Fruit powers, nor her black leg style. One of them would try to hit her in the head, causing the Kuja to shove her haki arm upward as it impacted with the elbow of the guy as it was just inches away from her face. A loud sound could be heard, like the breaking of would, as her hand fully impacted with the man’s elbow.

The man would scream so loud, that he would go unconscious from all the screaming, the pain, and not letting oxygen into his body. Davy Jones, however, had gotten control of his little situation and turned towards Kyoto, as he gave an uppercut to the air. Now, Kyoto was about to laugh thinking that the man was still dazed, but of course that was not the case. The air would seem to follow his movements, as she felt pressure hitting her jaw causing her to fly into the air. What the hell? She had never met anyone who could control the air currents themselves.

As she was sent into the air she would regain control over her body. Ok, so now he can control air. The Kuja had to be cautious. Quickly she would begin to breath in air as her body blew up to the size of a rowboat. Turning her body slightly, her feet would impact the ceiling, as she would begin to twist her air filled body. “Watch out, that move does damage!” screamed Davy Jones, but he wasn’t quick enough. The Kuja would shoot off from the ceiling, as her body un-twisted at unnatural speeds. She would impact the crowed men and Davy Jones as she continued to go down. Down onto the floor, tearing apart the wood and the seams as she would fall onto the floor of the lobby. (Imagine Elevator music and then someone just falling with a loud crash).

The man sitting at the desk in the Lobby would drop his book and coffee. Coffee? Why was he drinking caffeine this late at night. His hands would go towards a red button, Kyoto was about to tell him know but 11 bodies would fall from the sky. Half of them unconscious. Thrusting her hands into the ground she would maneuver herself back as all of them hit the marble floor. The leader was the first to rise as he pulled out his flintlock pistol. Kyoto would begin to get angry, why did people continuously attack her, what had she ever done to them. “Leave me the hell alone!” screamed the woman as her pupils would sharpen as a pink aura would release from her body, nearly covering the whole lobby. Every conscious body in it would go unconscious, falling to the ground.

Davy Jones himself only stood as his tentacled face only smiled. A loud bang would be heard from the gun as a single bullet impacted with Kyoto’s stomach. Kyoto would smirk in a mere second just as the bullet hit her stomach, it would be sent flying back at the same speed it had come. Falling onto the ground she would act as if she were dead, the bullet that had been sent flying back would hit Davy Jones in his kneecap. The man would scream in pain as he fell onto the ground. Kyoto would smirk as she would hop up and step over the man. “Now, I thought you would have learned by now that I am not affected much by bullets, will never affected. The last time you tried to shoot me, 4 bullets flew into your... “ she would never get to finish her sentence as a pressure from the air would hit her stomach, sending her flying back.

Damn, she had let her guard down once again. As she flew, she wandered how the man had rose from the dead. She had ripped his heart straight up out of his chest. She had seen it with her own eyes. Now on the far wall away from the man she would rise slowly. Thinking she was a good enough distance from him she would say “Just tell me...Tell me, how did you live from me ripping your heart out of your chest!”

She would hear a snicker, then a laugh, then a booming laughter. Sweat Dropping, she would wonder what was so funny. “Fool, I see you have not read up on your marine biology. I am a Squid Man, all squids have 3 Hearts, so 3 chances at life.” said the man as he stayed on the ground. Kyoto would frown, were fishman really that complex. To have the exact physique as the marine animals themselves. Kyoto would smirk as she held her head down, a shadow appearing over her eyes. “Well, I guess I have to take out the rest of them.” holding her head back up, she would stretch her arms back as she ran forward. Getting within 5 meters of the squid she would send them forward at speeds more quicker than a bullet.

Punches after punch would hit the man in his chest, destroying so much that he couldn’t even think straight. As she punched him, the top of his rib cage would simply turn to dust as he skin would begin to swell and become tinder. Her fists would then begin to rip through the tender skin as she would begin to tearing his insides so much that his body only appeared lifeless. Blood was everywhere, and marines were coming in. Her punches would begin to stop as she fell backwards onto the ground. She had defeaten him once again. A man would run up to her and stand over her body. The captain of Yotsuba Island. “Commodore, what has happened here.” The Kuja would give a toothy grin as she would say “They tried to assassinate me.” She would go blank, catching the 6 men running away from the scene, probably to go warn the other lackeys of Davy Jones.

She had used up so much power today and was sure that she would be asleep for quite some time. The last time she had used that particular skill, she was cooped in the hospital for about a week due to the pain it had inflicted on her. Though, this time she didn’t feel anything. Could she have already mastered the skill? If so how? She had not even trained it. Maybe using it back to back allowed her to gain some type of immunity from the pain. She would keep that in her mind as she drifted off into dream world.

WC: 1516

https://op-piratenation.rpg-board.net/t5112-the-return-of-squidward#37889

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum