One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
 Swag[TASK] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
 Swag[TASK] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
 Swag[TASK] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
 Swag[TASK] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
 Swag[TASK] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
 Swag[TASK] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
 Swag[TASK] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
 Swag[TASK] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
 Swag[TASK] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Swag[TASK] Empty Swag[TASK] Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:36 pm

Trill Sameal

Supernova
Supernova

Trill Sameal
Task:

2 Swag[TASK] Empty Re: Swag[TASK] Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:22 pm

Trill Sameal

Supernova
Supernova

Trill Sameal

We're Here

bait bait bait

Well shit, Zahir was here on an island he wasn't really fond of. Well for the most part he wasn't fond of many islands, but that was beside the point. The point was that he was tasked with a job of getting rid of some......ugh, he doesn't even want to say what they are. He isn't Homophobic he just isn't good around Gays. They throw him off. Zahir doesn't have a girl but he wouldn't give up on pussy.

Walking up to the docks his gauntlets and boots would make a clank sound they usually do. He loved wearing stuff like this it made him look badass. But getting a good look on these guys, they didn't seem to bad. Maybe they would go without making a ruckus? Probably not. They were the type of people who craved attention. Which was why thy stayed on the docks. They wanted everyone who came to the island to get a good look at them. Zahir would shout at them "Oi, you mind not standing there? You are distracting to the workers here!" They would eye him down and continue making a pose that made them look like they were trying to sell their bodies....  So Zahir deicded to do something to scare them. He would walk right up to them and look into their eyes. But Zahir eyes looked dead it it freaked them out a little. Causing them to fall into the ocean. Everyone in the surounding area would laugh at them. Zahir would look at them once more but he saw that they weren't done yet.  

Last edited by Zahir on Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:56 am; edited 2 times in total

3 Swag[TASK] Empty Re: Swag[TASK] Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:31 pm

Trill Sameal

Supernova
Supernova

Trill Sameal

We're Here

bait bait bait

The five of them got up from the ocean soaking wet without happy faces on. I mean, their clothes were see through isn't that was they wanted? Unless, that isn't what they wanted, they wanted people to imagine them wet. Sounds weird right? Zahir guesses it's that mind game they like to play with people. Zahir would put his fist on top of is open palm "Aha! I see, you didn't want me to do that did ya? But you fell into the ocean by yourself. I didn't touch you, so you can blame your fear of what ever you saw....shit....." Going by Zahir's logic they would of saw themselves.... One of the fashionistas rushed Zahir, put Zahir promptly ducked under his wide ass haymaker and grabbed his shirt. He slammed him down to the floor of the docks. It made a creak sound, which made Zahir a bit weary.

The rest of them would follow, Zahir gueses the leaders actions are rushes at Zahir. Zahir jumps back as the four of them would continue their actions. "This is battery you know? If I feel threaten I can take actions to stop you....and boy do I feel soooo threatened" Zahir would suddenly stop and would clothesline two of the purps in the middle. Using the moment the last two would get frightened Zahir would grab both of their heads in a claw like fashion. Applying pressure making them cry out in pain and fear. Zahir would begin to laugh as he would hold both of them up in the air. This would create a somewhat scary scene. Zahir would continue to apply pressure until he he saw some fellow Marine coming up he would then toss the two bodies towards them and they would catch them. He wouldn't say a word, he would walk pass by them with a cheerful smile. He was going to visit them in jail soon. He just wanted something to eat. Zahir was a bit of a Glutton.    

Spoiler:

Last edited by Zahir on Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

4 Swag[TASK] Empty Re: Swag[TASK] Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:26 pm

Trill Sameal

Supernova
Supernova

Trill Sameal

We're Here

bait bait bait

A job well done, if Zahir thinks so himself. He would carry a large bag just filled with meat, of all different types. He would be heading over to the Marine base stationed on the island. He would say his final goodbyes to those five. He just didn't want to wlak in on anything. Guys like them could be....demanding. Zahir would soon be upon the base greeting his fellow Marines. They all knew him. Well, everyone knew Zahir on the island. He wasn't a guy you could miss. Blonde and buff. There wasn't a lot of people like that on the island. If any at all. Walking into the jail part of the base Zahir would greet the Warden and would continue walking passed various cell while pulling the meat off of the Shank. Soon he would arrive in front of the cell of the 5 fashionistas

"Hey there!" Zahir would greet them with a smile. Before going back to his somewhat cold looking face. He would squat down to get face to face with most of them. Two of them was in a cover shivering. It wasn't cold? Anyway Zahir would finish the meat off of the shank and would grab another from the bag. Looking at them they seemed hungry. But looking back at the clock, it would be passed lunch time. Did they not eat? The food was alright here. Zahir knew the chef, and the chef wanted everyone to love his food. Even pirates and nothing was wrong with that. Zahir would look around but he wouldn't see any plates. And judging by the look on their faces they didn't want to speak with him. Ahh it didn't matter. Zahir would finish off their final encounter with one simple word. "Peace!" and Zahir would be out of there. He didn't know when they would be released but as soon as they were they probably would immediately leave the island.

END

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum