One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Blood, Ideals, and Truth EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Blood, Ideals, and Truth EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Blood, Ideals, and Truth EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Blood, Ideals, and Truth EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Blood, Ideals, and Truth EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Blood, Ideals, and Truth EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Blood, Ideals, and Truth EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Blood, Ideals, and Truth EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Blood, Ideals, and Truth EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Blood, Ideals, and Truth Empty Blood, Ideals, and Truth Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:47 pm

Nenrei D. Donquixote

Marines
Marines

Nenrei D. Donquixote
Kyoto walked slowly outside of the marine base on Yotsuba. The captain of 80th Branch had sent her here in order for her to further explore the world and maybe make some friends that could help her in the future and vice versa.”How the hell does a island have deers and bears.” said the Kuja out loud as she frowned. It just wasn’t logic. How did the deer even survive for long? There was not even a forest. Maybe this island just skipped the laws of nature. Shaking her head she would continue to walk heading towards the door of one of the large navy blue buildings. She had already introduced herself to the captain of the island and he had welcomed her and told her that she was free to look around. Her cabin wasn’t that big but it will do until she could find a crew to join of one of her own. She was ready to take the seas. Hopefully she just didn’t drown, fucking devil fruit powers. Walking onto the silver almost white carpet of the building she would just walk around hoping fate leaded her to a random encounter. 

Her green hair fell to behind her knee. Yes, green hair. She had dyed her silver hair giving it a slightly green and teal color. Her eyes now had contacts in them so people wouldn't be weirded out from her white eyes balls, pupils, and iris. Not that she was blind her anything. Her skin had also now gotten a natural tan making her skin seem orange. She also adorned a skull crown which was the skull of some animal she had killed back when she was a kid. She had on a simple pair of shorts that were dark green and a torn shirt the same color.

2Blood, Ideals, and Truth Empty Re: Blood, Ideals, and Truth Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:56 pm

Bloodisaac

Marines
Marines

Bloodisaac
Anton seemed to be spending a lot of time on Yotsuba Island as of late. First he came here to try to stop Melissa, and ended up clearing up marine corruption instead, then he came here to meet his crewmates (or rather, crewmate, since the other had left), and now had come back here to be with said crewmate as he recovered from an ass kicking (which, to Anton's amazement, didn't involve him shamelessly flirting with a woman).

As his friend recovered at the hospital, Anton was taking his time helping fill out paperwork at the naval base. Needless to say, it wasn't exactly his forte. He tended to leave that stuff up to Celia, but there was too much paperwork, even for her. Not that she was complaining. Anton could only wonder though just why there was so much. With the marine corruption stamped out, surely Yotsuba was a safer place, right? So why was there so much of it?

Anton sighed, reaching for his cup of tea and taking a sip. He had wished he had stayed on the ship and practiced his music. But no, he was a commodore, and as such he had to make a good example for the others.

3Blood, Ideals, and Truth Empty Re: Blood, Ideals, and Truth Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:09 pm

Nenrei D. Donquixote

Marines
Marines

Nenrei D. Donquixote
As Kyoto walked around the building easily towering over everyone with her 7 feet height, she would come to see a man sitting at a desk with a shitload of papers. Kyoto walked pass him but saw that he looked to be bored...well from her point of view. Now she wasn’t one to interrupt someone’s work, but she know how it felt to be doing paper work. Turning around shyly she would walk towards the man looking at his scarlet red hair. He seemed to be dressed in some sort of royal attire, it was quite common in the land her father was. “So, what you working on.” said Kyoto as she smiled at the guy.

Seeing as she didn’t want to be rude she would introduce herself as she said “My name is Kyoto, I’ve traveled here from 80th Branch.” She kept the smile but in her head she was screaming. She sounded like a robot or something. This seemed to always happen when she didn’t try to be shy. 

She rarely talked to people she didn’t know, but she was sent to travel the blues in order to overcome this in means to get more powerful.

4Blood, Ideals, and Truth Empty Re: Blood, Ideals, and Truth Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:22 pm

Bloodisaac

Marines
Marines

Bloodisaac
Anton blinked when a voice spoke to him, and he looked up.

And his face immediately turned bright red.

Standing before him was a rather attractive, as well as tall, woman. What's more, the woman's clothing was highly revealing, looking like it was in tatters. What had happened to this woman? He found himself immediately bolting upright, before catching himself. "Oh! Um, J-Just doing some paperwork, that's all." Even standing up, he had to look up to look at her. Then he realized she had introduced herself as a marine, and Anton saluted. "N-Nice to meet you! I am Commodore Anton La'croix of the Knight Guard." Now HE was the one being overly formal. But then again, he always got like this around attractive women. "Um, if I may ask, what happened to your clothes? Did something happen to you?"

5Blood, Ideals, and Truth Empty Re: Blood, Ideals, and Truth Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:34 pm

Nenrei D. Donquixote

Marines
Marines

Nenrei D. Donquixote
Kyoto wondered why the guy was stuttering so much. She had only told him her name? Maybe she had something on her? She would begin to blush as she wondered if that piece of cake she had eaten had remains all over her face. The man had said his name and position. She didn’t know she had to say her position as well. She was a commander if she recalled correctly it was a few positions below commodore. Then Kyoto heard some words that would cause her to turn as red as a pepper. “Where are your clothes.” She would look down at the torn t-shirt that covered her body and woman parts. She always walked around like this on Amazon Lily and had forgotten that men were a thing in this world. Staring at the now revealed Anton she would say “Uhm, you see. I am not from these parts. Well I am. Well uh-h. I have only been in the blues for a couple years. I originate from somewhere far away from the four blues, on a island occupied by only women. You see we dressed freely on the island and didn’t have to worry about males. I think my usual attire is still in my sailboat...hopefully it hasn’t floated away.” said a shy Kyoto. 

Now embarassed her hands would travel to the torn shirt in an attempt to pull it down but realize that seeing as it was mostly torn along the bottom she would reveal a lot of her panties, showing the ruby colored things. If not for the already blood red color her blush would have deepened. She would let go of the shirt and look at the guy as she slowly began to tear up. Well there goes an introduction.

6Blood, Ideals, and Truth Empty Re: Blood, Ideals, and Truth Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:48 pm

Bloodisaac

Marines
Marines

Bloodisaac
So she was from an island of only women? And they all dressed like that? The mental image of an island populated by women like her caused his blush to darken. No! He was a gentlemen! He couldn't be having perverted thoughts like that! That was for James!

"My apologies. I-I didn't mean to cause any offence. If that is your custom, then I wont question it." At least she said she had other clothing as well, back on her boat. "I'm sure your boat is fine. You said you were a marine, correct? I'm sure they're taking care of it." He gave her a shy smile. Even though he was her superior officer (at least, he thought he was), there was just something about women that made him feel, well, small. Especially when they're larger than you. "So, you said you came here from the 80th branch? On an assignment?"

7Blood, Ideals, and Truth Empty Re: Blood, Ideals, and Truth Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:55 pm

Nenrei D. Donquixote

Marines
Marines

Nenrei D. Donquixote
Seeing that this guy wasn’t probably going to attack her from her revealing appearance she would let out a deep breath. The scarlet blush had went down although it had left some hew of red on her face. Anton had asked her about why she had come to Yotsuba. 

Seeing as Anton probably just wanted to start a conversation to get away from the previous discussion she would say “The officer in command on 80th Branch had given me the rank of commander and told me to go explore more of the world. So I guess I am an adventurer now for the marines. Although, he told me to come to Yotsuba to find a crew to join or some people that would join a crew that I guess I will be making if I don’t find one to join. To be honest, it is quite hard to converse with people I don’t know that is why I have refrained from talking to too many people about a crew. I mean I think i am good in battle I guess. I know how to fight.” said Kyoto almost forgetting what happened only seconds before.

8Blood, Ideals, and Truth Empty Re: Blood, Ideals, and Truth Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:06 pm

Bloodisaac

Marines
Marines

Bloodisaac
Anton tilted his head to the side. So she was looking for a crew to join? Interesting. The Knight Guard could always use more members, and if she was the rank of Commander, then she was no doubt competent. The only problem would be James. He just knew he would start fawning over her and flirting with her nonstop. Hell, he still did that with Celia, and she shot at him repeatedly. Well, if he did with Kyoto, maybe the two of them could gang up on him. The thought made him chuckle.

"Well, if you're looking for a crew, I could always put in to have to transferred over to the Knight Guard. We're always looking for good people to join the crew." He gave her a warm smile, hoping she would accept.

9Blood, Ideals, and Truth Empty Re: Blood, Ideals, and Truth Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:11 pm

Nenrei D. Donquixote

Marines
Marines

Nenrei D. Donquixote
Oh! So Anton was in a crew? Was he the leader or something because he really didn’t clarify. The Knight Guard? She hadn’t really heard of it, well maybe she did but probably forgot about it. Kyoto would have easily said yes but she didn’t want to join a crew she didn’t know nothing about. “Sure I’ll join, but what exactly is this Knight Guard? I don’t really want to join a crew I know nothing about. For all I know you people can be secret agent pirates or some shit.” said Kyoto as she noticed the smile on Anton’s face. Why was he smiling like that? The smile fused with the blush didn’t make it better. Her blush would deepen as she would look away “Please, stop smiling. Not to be rude.” hopefully he didn’t see her blush when she had turned around.

10Blood, Ideals, and Truth Empty Re: Blood, Ideals, and Truth Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:56 pm

Bloodisaac

Marines
Marines

Bloodisaac
Anton was happy when she agreed to join, but then asked what exactly the Knight Guard did. He couldn't blame her for being paranoid. After seeing the corruption that once gripped Yotsuba Island, he couldn't blame her for being cautious, just in case a marine crew turned out to be corrupt. Thankfully, this wasn't the case. "Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable," he looked away. Was his smile really that bad to look at? "Well, we've only formed not that long ago, but the Knight Guard stands for bringing peace and protection to the innocent people of the world, of putting a stop to villainy, both with pirates, and any corruption in the marines," Anton explained, before blushing sheepishly, "I know it's a bit big of a goal, considering we haven't been around for too long."

11Blood, Ideals, and Truth Empty Re: Blood, Ideals, and Truth Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:43 pm

Nenrei D. Donquixote

Marines
Marines

Nenrei D. Donquixote
Kyoto would hope she hadn't saddened Anton about what she said about his smile. She didn’t really want to upset new friends by saying stupid things. “No, no. You weren’t making me uncomfortable...just uhh, you see, never mind.” said the Kuja as she held her head down in embarrassment. So, the Knight Guard? They wanted to do everything Kyoto did. Seeing as this seemed like the perfect place for her to be she would say “Sure, I’ll join, but under one condition.” If Anton would say what condition she would reply saying “If we ever go to the grandline, can we go to Amazon Lily. To be honest I miss my people and haven’t seen them in years. I’ll make sure they won’t attack you males if the crew has any.” said Kyoto smiling.

12Blood, Ideals, and Truth Empty Re: Blood, Ideals, and Truth Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:02 pm

Bloodisaac

Marines
Marines

Bloodisaac
Well, good to hear that she didn't mind him smiling. He couldn't help but notice the blush. Was she being shy too? Needless to say, it was a whole new experience for Anton. At least she agreed to join the crew, though she asked for a condition. Anton tilted his head to the side. "What's that?" When she told him she simply wanted to visit her home, Anton nodded and smiled. "Sure. I don't see why not. Wait, you said you'd make sure they wouldn't kill any males in the crew? You mean, is that what they normally do?" Ok, NOW Anton was a little worried. Not just at the idea of being murdered because he was a male, but because of a certain crewmember who no doubt would get everyone in trouble if he came onto an island full of beautiful women. "I'll...do my best to make sure the men behave..."

13Blood, Ideals, and Truth Empty Re: Blood, Ideals, and Truth Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:09 pm

Nenrei D. Donquixote

Marines
Marines

Nenrei D. Donquixote
Upon hearing what Anton said Kyoto would shake her arms everywhere. “No, no, no. You see the island is only composed of animals and females. To this day a man hasn’t really come upon the island. We usually somehow find ourselves off the island and come to the blues or go to other islands in the Grand Line. I had left the island in search for my father’s kingdom, but had been captured by a group of filthy pirates. Luckily, I had the power to hold them back whenever they tried to do something to me.” said Kyoto as she trailed off with her words. Remembering those pirates had brought fear into her heart. She needed to figure out what the power was that she was able to unleash back in her teen years.

14Blood, Ideals, and Truth Empty Re: Blood, Ideals, and Truth Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:31 pm

Bloodisaac

Marines
Marines

Bloodisaac
Anton's face fell when she mentioned her capture by pirates. "I'm so sorry to hear that," he replied, "Though it's good to see you were able to escape. I'll make sure nothing like that happens to you again. We look out for eachother after all." Anton had already seen enough fellow marines being brought down by pirates. He was not going to let his own crew members suffer the same thing.

"What's going on here!?"

Anton jumped at the new voice as Celia suddenly ran up toward the pair, her eyes locked onto Kyoto with worry and concern. Before Anton could explain, the petite woman approached Kyoto. "You poor thing, who did this to you?" she then turned her gaze onto Anton, "I hope you're planning on punishing whoever did this to her sir!" Anton brought his hands up to defend himself. "C-Celia, this is-" Before he could finish though, Celia had turned her attention back to Kyoto. "Don't worry Ma'am. We'll make sure whoever did this to you gets what they deserve."

"CELIA!"

The petite woman jumped in place as she looked over at her superior. Anton sighed. "Celia, this is Commander Kyoto. She's going to be joining us in the Knight Guard. Kyoto, this is Commander Celia Stanson, my second in command." Celia blinked before looking back at the tall woman. "She's...a marine?"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum