One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Alright, Now Pay Up [Arc Task] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Alright, Now Pay Up [Arc Task] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Alright, Now Pay Up [Arc Task] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Alright, Now Pay Up [Arc Task] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Alright, Now Pay Up [Arc Task] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Alright, Now Pay Up [Arc Task] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Alright, Now Pay Up [Arc Task] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Alright, Now Pay Up [Arc Task] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Alright, Now Pay Up [Arc Task] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Alright, Now Pay Up [Arc Task] Empty Alright, Now Pay Up [Arc Task] Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:20 am

Natalya Dragonov

Marines
Marines

Natalya Dragonov
Task:

2Alright, Now Pay Up [Arc Task] Empty Re: Alright, Now Pay Up [Arc Task] Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:09 am

Natalya Dragonov

Marines
Marines

Natalya Dragonov
She was walking the streets of Spider Miles with her guys watching over her all like we gotchu fam and was pretty much ready to do her job. The pirates around her have been living for free for far too long.... She was gonna take em out for sure right now. Though first, she had to squeeze their coffers up, after all how would you lead a "war on piracy" without some damn good money!!!. Hmph. She would stroke her hair back as she walked through Spider Miles, Noticing various crews in the area and finding it rather opprotune to start robbing them just off of her reputation in the area alone. Noticing a nearby group of a small crew. She would move over to them. Oh Boys~She said softly to them from behind, the group almost turning around with high expectations of someone kind, normal, and caring, when in reality, it was Natalya:the Queen of Not Giving a Shit.The one she was towering over as well would hear her the greatest. Listen, your stupid crews have lived here for free for far too long. Give me your money, so you don't happen to say...Get shot up a little. Capiche? With that, the woman flipped the bird at the air and one of the crew was shot up. Dead, one bullet to the head had his ass down flat right there. Causing the others to panic. Oh I'm sorry!I just happened to have one hell of a trigger finger you know?Cough it up.The group was scared shitless, and certainly wanted to avoid being rubbed or utterly taken down right now. As they would throw the money up onto the floor. What is this?A Joke?Hand me it politely or I'm killing you myself.A sudden tinge of fear ran down their spines as they hurriedly picked it up and handed it to her. Now that's more like it <3. Moving over to deal with the rest in the area, Natalya had managed to find herself in the center of one of the markets in Spider Miles where multiple crews loitered around the area, generally worthless or just being a waste of everybodies time in attempts to be relevant. Good evening everybody, this is your host natalya. Turning around quickly and stealing the flintlock off the back of a man's pocket, she would fire it into the air to get everybodys attention.

And I want all of you to give me your damn money. Now!

Her reputation alone sufficed as a reason for them to comply, after the example she made of one of the previous crews and the several that attempted to kill her. There wasn't any way these guys would resist her oppression upon them or do so much as anything about it really. As Beli would be scattered across the ground. She would get rather angry, incredibly angry. Were these people expecting her to bend over like some kind of commoner when they were the ones supposed to be giving it too her? She would angrily aim the pistol at one of the pirates and shoot him directly in the head before resuming her speaking. Look I said. Give me the money, I didn't say drop it and expect me to bend over like a slave, that's what I have you people for ok? Now get it before I kill all of you.The people in the market began to hurriedly obtain the gold and beli and all the valuables they were tossing and hand it to Natalya, the Long-Leg smirked and would whistle above her for a few of her grunts to assist in carrying everyones valuables away now. About ten of them would start picking them up and assisting in the transportation of them. Like taking candy from a baby. Except taking candy from a baby is just stupid. Hmph...Now to get see if there's anything else I gotta do around here...The Long-Leg would move out, with the rest of her troops over-watching her. As she disappeared into the night once more. Searching for whatever the hell it was that she was looking for and if there was something else she had to do that she couldn't just place her finger on...

Word Count:759

Exit

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum