One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
In M.O.T.I.O.N{Task} EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
In M.O.T.I.O.N{Task} EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
In M.O.T.I.O.N{Task} EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
In M.O.T.I.O.N{Task} EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
In M.O.T.I.O.N{Task} EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
In M.O.T.I.O.N{Task} EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
In M.O.T.I.O.N{Task} EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
In M.O.T.I.O.N{Task} EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
In M.O.T.I.O.N{Task} EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1In M.O.T.I.O.N{Task} Empty In M.O.T.I.O.N{Task} Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:00 am

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil
Things in motion:

The Collector

Red Eyes Swordsman

In M.O.T.I.O.N{Task} 4198281

"I am just going to play along to reach my goal for now. Then strike like a snake."
Today was a rather peaceful day. A typically day for the streets of Water 7 unfortunately today was a day of business. As the Captain Zed had prepared a stand for recruitment for both the marines, and company. You see the company previous workers were killed by accident or possible murder Ba'al didn't bother to reflect on the events after she successful knock off majority of the company. Now since Rear Admiral Derous was away Ba'al have been assign to aid Captain Zed. Unfortunately for Zed Ba'al wasn't fond of staying with the battalion instead she choose to lurk within the crowded streets keeping a eye out for potential threats. You see Water 7 downtown was a ideally place to find new workers, and trouble which ever may come first it didn't matter. As long as the Battalion successfully recruit a few members to the cause then everything will go smoothly.

As for Captain Zed he had a total of 20 grunts under his command he had place 5 on each side of the stand . Then he had place a additional 10 within the crowd displaying there superiority, and influence to win the heart of potential customers or workers all was welcome. This place is known to have a large water source otherwise it wouldn't be called Water 7 if it wasn't a river wrap around the city itself. There have been a couple of potential customers that went up to fill out the proper paper work for a order, and there was some who requested employment. So far Captain Zed yelling hadn't been for nothing because he was drawing many people in not to mention a lot of unwanted attention. But that is why Captain Zed had place 10 man within the crowd, and 5 on each side of the stand not to mention Ba'al additional set of skills if anything should happen the people who tried it would find themselves in be most unfortunate course of events.Ba'al had blend in perfectly with the crowd even though she was a tourist downtown Water 7 was a gold mine for tourists to visit.

Several minutes have passed as many people had taken a notice to Captain Zed yelling, and booth. This was both good,and bad. Unfortunately this course of events can both help, and hinder the battalion tactics to successfully recruit individuals, and workers.

WC:400+
1/5
Equipment:
Stamina &Haki:
*Captain Zed*
+20 tier 0 Grunts,
& Beki t2
All but Beki have a standard rifle or katanna.

Zed have a katana, and flintlock both loaded.

2In M.O.T.I.O.N{Task} Empty Re: In M.O.T.I.O.N{Task} Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:34 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil

The Collector

Red Eyes Swordsman

"This is moving slow."
,"Hey watch it!" yelled Tucker. He was one  of the many marines standing post in the crowded streets of Water 7. It can't be help the streets of Water 7 was so deep that anything could happen. Unfortunately for Captain Zed he didn't have to deal with such claustrophobic issues he instead he had to deal with customers, and potential employees that wish to work with ,"Arrow Head Shipyard co." Which was no easy task in a nutshell so far everything had gone smoothly but the heat could cause citizens of Water 7 to buckle. That could be bad for Ba'al, and the marines . But she would cross that bridge when the time came right now she eagerly kept a eye on several shipwrights that had seem to gather.

"Who do this company think they are?" Said one of the shipwrights that had stand within the small group of ten or so. Another shipwright said,"I believe they attempting to expand their business, and influence." The conversation continue as each shipwright grew impatient of the yelling marine, and his battalion of marines standing along the streets of Water 7.

Ba'al had place herself in a position where she could carefully watch this group of shipwrights who seem to be planning something. She could have stopped the group for being a threat but there was no fun in that, and the marines would likely arrested her if she kill without proper reason. She didn't think she was at a level where she could fight off Captain Zed, and Rear Admiral Kringle,and Rear Admiral Derous which her current level of abilities. So for now she would just play ninja until a time where she is able to reveal herself, and remove these pest known as shipwrights.

Meanwhile Captain Zed was having a wonderful time recruiting people, and potential new customers despite the heat. He was able to attain enough able bodies to move forward in the Rear Admiral planned unfortunately the crowd was getting annoyed by his constant yelling which didn't really help in this heat wave. But it couldn't be help because he had a job to do, and he just knew that if anything happen he was sure he would be able to handle it.
Several minutes have passed, and the heat wasn't getting any better the tourist had lash out on each other lucky the marines had calm them down before anything could happen. Unfortunately the marines wasn't kepting a eye on the angry shipwrights but Ba'al was.

2/5
Equipment:
Stamina &Haki:
*Captain Zed*
+20 tier 0 Grunts,
& Beki t2

3In M.O.T.I.O.N{Task} Empty Re: In M.O.T.I.O.N{Task} Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:32 am

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil

The Collector

Red Eyes Swordsman

"Shit dun hit the fan"
"Shit it dun got hotter then before..... " said McCain as he wipe the sweat off with his right hand. His left hand hold his riffle firmly on the ground as he scan the crowd. As he glance around the crowd there was one group of people that was dress in shipwright attire they look as they was talking or whatever. He played no heed to it after all talking isn't very suspicious amongst Water 7 plus they wasn't causing any trouble as far as the eye can tell. It was indeed hot and that weather was very common in Water 7 but what wasn't common was a group of marines attempting to expand. That didn't sit well with other contrender that been here long before marines decide to start a company,and believe me a group of shipwright was discussing ways to remove them. Whether it be by force or other means they was going to leave one way or another.

A couple of minutes have passed as the group had made there move. What was there move there move was the booth where they push through the line attempting to reach Captain Zed.
"Hey watch it!" ..."Hey you can't cut in line!" ....."Someone stop these buffoons!" That was the resulted of them jumping in line, bumping into people, and using force all to reach Captain Zed. Who had watch these people bluntly cut in line, and cause a ruckus that was not required or needed.

Unfortunately for the angry shipwrights the 5 marines on each side of the booth had already surround the group who stood directly in front of Captain Zed. Captain Zed had cough then said,"Gentleman what can I do you for?" He had spoke in such a firm voice that each shipwright heard him clearly. Amongst the group one shipwright had stand forward as he puff out his chest, and spoke in a firm voice,"You need to move your little booth , and get the fuck on!"said Todd. Captain Zed had frown then said,"Gentleman can't we talk about this like man?" Unfortunately as Captain Zed had begin to talk Todd who stood directly in front of Captain Zed had attempted to punch him dead in the nose. Now normally Zed would have kill him in the spot but people was watching for justice had to be issue which means the proper steps had to be followed. Thus Todd attempt was successful which ultimately gave Captain Zed a bloody nose that he didn't want to receive in the first place. The marines around the booth quickly sprung into action as a fight had broke out quickly it escalate to large brawl. The marines along the roads had quickly came to aid the fellow marines near the booth. Captain Zed also had provide help in the brawl which was ultimately going to end up in the marines farovite. As for Ba'al she had slowly close the distance heading towards the large brawl of 20 marines, and 1 captain vs 10 shipwrights.

3/5
Equipment:
Stamina &Haki:
*Captain Zed*
+20 tier 0 Grunts,
& Beki t2

4In M.O.T.I.O.N{Task} Empty Re: In M.O.T.I.O.N{Task} Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:48 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil

The Collector

Red Eyes Swordsman

"You could have...."
The brawl didn't last long due to Captain Zed agile attacks, and the marines superior numbers. Yes of course a few marines were defeated in the brawl but ultimately the marines came out on top. The remaining marines that wasn't to badly beat up was about 12 the rest was either badly bruise or knock out by the shipwright superior strength,and speed . As for the shipwrights Captain Zed had ordered them to be arrested,and transported back to the company for proper jailing . The process too a while but they had successful had arrested the hot head fools who dare tried to embarrassed the World Government.Captain Zed had closed down the booth after the fight had concluded one because he had reach his goal as far as recruitment, and worker. The other reason he didn't wish to lose more man to possible heat stroke or angry shipwrights . As the group of marines had walk Ba'al had trail them of course she didn't do it stealthy. Because there was no need the official was familiar with her presence, and had came to accepted it.

Captain Zed had said,"Where is that stowaway? If she had helped this wouldn't have unfolded to the level it had."Captain Zed had order for Ba'al to be found, and brought to him for a discussion once they had made it safely back to the company. It had took a while but they had finally made it with their wounded, and arrested personnel. The marines had took the prisoners to local law enforcement well all but one because that one got to close to the water with ultimately became Beki snack. The marines had count it as the man had escape as they didn't witness Beki dragging him into the water neither did the other shipwrights.After a few minutes Ba'al was brought before Captain Zed, and offers a position within the marines structure. Ba'al had taken the position as she successfully transfer into the marines rank structure in hopes of reaching her temporary goal of a stable flow of income. She had been assign her justice coat, and sworn in to the branch.Her training had begin immediately after as Captain Zed had wanted for her to be prepared upon the Rear Admiral return. Unfortunately Ba'al may go a bit over board but all in all she hope to deliver her type of justice.

4/5
Equipment:
Stamina &Haki:
*Captain Zed*
+20 tier 0 Grunts,
& Beki t2

5In M.O.T.I.O.N{Task} Empty Re: In M.O.T.I.O.N{Task} Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:54 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil

The Collector

Red Eyes Swordsman

"That should fit"
"Yeah... That looks good on Ya Ensign Red."said Petty Officer John of the marines. You see Ba'al had just finished converting into a marine her goal was stick with them as long as they were beneficial to her cause of course they didn't know that. It was a lovely development Ba'al had just finished reading the marine handbook. She will be attending officer school shortly as an enlisted officer of the the World Government that was a big plus due to her current reputation as a bounty hunter.

Which pretty much carried her justice into a position of power and authority not that she really care about that what she carried about is benefiting from the world government, and completeing her mission as a marine. I guess you can say she was a blinded follower until she decide other wise as a marine she could gain influence, and respect. She hope to ride this thing out as long as she possibly can after all she was in grandline, and anything is possible happen. Ba'al had sighs as the white justice coat drape over her red haori which she kinda grow fond of regardless it was time to go to work. Not for peace but for her self righteousness version of justice, and for all.

Ba'al had made her way down stairs where she stood next to Captain Zed as he watch the new employees work. They had a few orders to start them off , and Captain Zed hope to finish a few prior before both Rear Admiral return after all he wanted to look good. As he too wants to be promoted to that rank which they hold so dear to them or so he thought they did or whatever.

Currently the new shipwrights was builting an base for the ship hull that would take a few hours. There was several clamps sounds, and bang sound as the shipwrights had work to place the ship together. Ba'al mind we at ease she haven't have the chance to meet Beki the pet or exchange stories but soon all that would change. Ba'al had continue to eye the shipwrights as they work as did Captain Zed he was proud of himself for such a large progress in this operation hopefully everything will be smooth sailing after this if not then blah.

5/5
Equipment:
Stamina &Haki:
*Captain Zed*
+20 tier 0 Grunts,
& Beki t2

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum