One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Silence[Turf Wars Arc Task] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Silence[Turf Wars Arc Task] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Silence[Turf Wars Arc Task] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Silence[Turf Wars Arc Task] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Silence[Turf Wars Arc Task] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Silence[Turf Wars Arc Task] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Silence[Turf Wars Arc Task] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Silence[Turf Wars Arc Task] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Silence[Turf Wars Arc Task] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Silence[Turf Wars Arc Task] Empty Silence[Turf Wars Arc Task] Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:59 am

Natalya Dragonov

Marines
Marines

Natalya Dragonov
Task:

2Silence[Turf Wars Arc Task] Empty Re: Silence[Turf Wars Arc Task] Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:51 pm

Natalya Dragonov

Marines
Marines

Natalya Dragonov
Hm....

Natalya had set her men up around the area. As rooftop sentinels in order to cover her route incase she had to make a quick getaway right now. As the long-leg carefully observed the area of Spider Miles from a rooftop.Things were a little too...Quiet in fact. Spider Miles was looking awfully strange with how right now, nobody seemed to be doing anything chaotic in the area. Wasn't that odd with the recent mess of things that she was making? She had to do something, anything! In order to figure out just what was going on.

As the Long-Leg would proceed to hop across RoofTop to Rooftop in order to investigate the area, and really find anything or listen to anyone's conversations that made sense to her remotely concerning the situation at hand. However....As she seemed to be hopping around, not really noticing anything interesting. There appeared to be a few remaining members of a crew she had specifically targetted before...The Black Bull Pirates. She didn't seem to really understand why they were still alive. Didn't she wipe out their entire place?Pffft. Trash like this just loved to reappear once more in an attempt to be that thing called 'relevant" you see. Natalya would hop over to another rooftop near by where a few of these crew members were walking, carefully crouching down in order to eaves drop on their conversation before she swooped down on them.

Hey?You heard?Some crazy long-leg chicks wiped out most of the crew.

Yeah Yeah. Bull predicted that would happen, so he had some of the members hide off in order to see if her claims really were true. Damn. Guess the marines really are trying to clean this place out now. Atleast we're regrouping now so we don't get wiped out.

Before they would be able to say anything further however, Natalya had found her opening. As she would descend down upon them, purposley angling herself to land on the body of one of them in order to disable him permanently. As she would aim her long-legs down on his shoulder and attempt to literally crush him upon impact with his body. Which would slightly work...In fact this entire attack instead just had deformed her opponent and caused his arms to nearly pop off. As he fell down from the raw force of Natalya landing on him. The other man he was speaking with would scream, as Natalya would immediatly rush over to hush his ass. Ssh!Damnit!Don't squeal like a fucking pig!I just want to know one thing...The long-leg would utter as she moved the gloved hand she had placed over his mouth off, while maintaining her grip on him. Your gonna tell me where they are meeting up at, and then your gonna run and tell the other pirates here how I've killed all of them. Capiche fucker?The man in her grasp was struggling pathetically and freaking out. Ok Ok!Just don't kill me!!!!Man, these people were pretty pathetic, so willing to betray each other just for the chance to get out alive...Tch.Their meeting  up just right ahead, at that building down there! Just please don't kill me!Hm...He had outlived his usage right now. Did she really need to keep her promises?A smile crossed her face as the woman smashed her target into the wall in front of her head first.

then again,

then again...

Then Again

Oh fuck. I made a mess!Natalya said in a almost childish tone as some of the blood from the man's now bloody pulp of a head and upper body had gotten on her clothes. Ah well, that didn't exactly matter right now. As the woman dragged the body of the man to the front of the building, and would knock on the door in order to gain access. Hello?I'm here for the meeting!I'm from the Ass Rash Pirates.Damn, that had to be the worst name she had ever invented for a crew, but somehow. The door in front of her was actually being opened and at that moment her chance had come.

Word Count:753

3Silence[Turf Wars Arc Task] Empty Re: Silence[Turf Wars Arc Task] Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:25 pm

Natalya Dragonov

Marines
Marines

Natalya Dragonov
As the door would open, a man would come out rather annoyed as he held it open. Who the fuck is this?Before he could continue however, Natalya was already holding the body of the previous crew member that she had fucked up, so upon him opening the door and saying that. She would shove the body forward all like. Peakboo. this sudden action you see caused the man to immediatly jump up all freaked the hell out. How would you react to a horribly disfigured body jumping at you face first when you open the door?  The man would clearly scream and panic like hell, jumping back as he saw the disfigured like hell face of his old crew member popping up like a damn chucky doll in his face. Natalya however, was getting a fucking kick out of this. Peakboo I see you!!! AHHHHH OH SHIT!!!!In fact, the way the man was recoiling was rather comical provided what was being waved in his face wasn't literally a dead horribly dismembered body. Natalya would then take it and heave it as far as she could inside the building. Landing smack dab in the center for everyone to see. While she did this, the long-leg also stomped down hard on the man's neck in order to make him shut the fuck up finally.  As the crew inside seemed to panic upon the sight of one of their own being so horribly disfigured, who could do such a thing?

OH BOYSSSS!!!!!!!

Natalya would mockingly and somehow at the same time gracefully begin to make her way into the center, the building you see was just one large center room area. Perfect for some sort of meeting that was temporary that Natalya was using to her advantage. If you all don't want some bullet holes in you!I suggest you follow my lead boys!in order to get her point across, Natalya flip the bird at a nearby window. Her men were trained to keep constant track of her as she went through the area, wherever she traveled too in a certain radius. Natalya at best was guaranteed about 2-3 men ready to "fire" at that location. The bird you see, was a signal for her to get someone near her shot at immediately down. As about two bullets would fire at one of the men in the room, causing him to go down immediately as he was shot in the head and neck. Effectually killing him. Yar Mateys!I guess your m8 is now in Davy Jones Locker!!! Natalya was enjoying to make fun of these guys, they were tense for the death of their mate and now another one had just been shot in front of them. Now now!Behave!Or I will shoot up this building on the twitch of a thumb!This message pretty much got across for all of them to sit down, and comply with her demands. Gr...What the hell do you want with us!?One of the main crew members there spoke, frustrated and not in the mood for this shit. Here's what I want you stupid pirates to do for me ok? <3Shaping a playful heart at them with her hands and blowing a kiss through it, she would make her way over to them. We're gonna play a game, I want all of you to hand over all of your valuables that you have stashed right into the center of this room around me. Whoever does not comply. Will die!

Simply to make her point, Natalya flipped the bird again  at a window, causing a bullet to fly forth at another one of the men's heads. Killing him right then and there. Causing the men to run around, picking up everything and tossing it dead in the center. They were scared at the very prospect of death right now and wanted to avoid being offed like headless chickens. The center of the room piling with gold and all sorts of treasure that was definitely  valuable. However Natalya was not finished.Did I fucking stutter?Tell me if you have a mushi that can broadcast here real quick?Where are your den dens. I'd like to send a message, if you don't comply. I'm going to execute more of you.A man scared as hell went over to her, and would comply immediately. Erm, Ma'Am. We have a broadcasting den den in that cabinet over there.Where we keep the rest of them,actually.
He shakily extended a finger of his out, intimidated and really not wanting to be in this situation right now. Awww, Why thank you sweetie!Almost making a motion like she were a mother going over to give a kiss, Natalya instead cringed back and kicked the man three times across his chest, sending him right down onto the ground before spitting on him. Ugh, you people are so stupid. The woman remarked as she would go towards the cabinet and actually retrieve the mushi, setting it up nearby before she would begin the rest of what she was doing.

Word Count:909

Last edited by Natalya Dragonov on Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

4Silence[Turf Wars Arc Task] Empty Re: Silence[Turf Wars Arc Task] Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:41 pm

Natalya Dragonov

Marines
Marines

Natalya Dragonov
As the Den Den Mushi crackled on with life and would begin to record and broadtcast whatever was going on in front of it..Natalya was rather absent minded. Hello is this on?Ah fuck it. The woman proceeded to move forward, not even remotely caring to restrain the rest of the crew that she had with her. Hello there!My name is Natalya and I'm a marine who's arrested some guys! However, all you pirates can call me lady death <3She made another mocking heart sign at the camera before resuming the rest of her "speech". Now who I have here with me is none other than the remainders of the black bull pirates! Woo!Give a big round of applause for them people!Because their playing one hell of a game tonight! Clapping rather rapidly almost as if this were some form of game show before stopping. She would immediately move over to them, pulling out a revolver from the back pocket of one of the pirates who was remaining seated, tense as hell. I can't believe such idiots own this town!Natalya remarked before putting the gun to the back of his head and firing. Killing him again right there. You see Pirates. I'm in a little place called...Spider Miles in the North Blue. Right now. I got this crew here that just loved to get on the wrong side of the law, in fact this message is for all pirates that are dumb enough to mess with the way things are right now. You guys think you can just spread filth like you all over the blues and not incur the wrath of absolute justice!Damn, this was gonna be such pure shit that the higher ups would love!As Natalya pointed the barrel at two more men and fired twice, killing those two as well. These men,are all victims of justice. They are criminals!They are meant to suffer no sympathy!They are thieves!Rapists!Murderers!Everything! Pirates like these deserve the worst! Natalya was not laughing at all, and in fact would come off as rather serious at this moment in time.

This town is lacking some serious justice in it...As pirates like these...They own it guys!She said to the camera directly, looking very professional and angry, on the inside she was actually laughing her ass off at the entire ordeal. We need you guys to take a stand at piracy!So Scum like this can go rot behind bars!I busted in on these people fornicating the dead bodies of innocent people! Do you think they deserve the right to even live!Because I don't, I am Natalya, a Marine and I am taking the fight to pirates such as these. With a very solemn face, Natalya would run over to the rest of them, and begin executing them one by one, be it by bullet, snapping their neck on live view for every pirate crew or person in the North Blue to see. This was to make a rather public example of the entire crew, as by the time they had died. Natalya would waltz back. It's not too late to make a difference, Enlist now. or do whatever you can to help! With that, Natalya would move to the side of the camera, and actually smash it without being in the full view of it. Once it was confirmed gone, she would proceed to crack up laughing her ass off. Oh man!That shit was just plain fucking rich!Bahahahahahah! Damn I am O-U-T!!!!

With that, Natalya would exit the area, before going up to one of the rooftops and signalling for one of her men to assemble the others to loot the entire building of it's valuables. Which certainly were not anything to scoff at all either. As she jumped from rooftop to rooftop to get out of there. Ten men still on stand by taking watch of her route.

Task end.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum