One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Lookie Here[Turf Wars Arc] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Lookie Here[Turf Wars Arc] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Lookie Here[Turf Wars Arc] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Lookie Here[Turf Wars Arc] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Lookie Here[Turf Wars Arc] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Lookie Here[Turf Wars Arc] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Lookie Here[Turf Wars Arc] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Lookie Here[Turf Wars Arc] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Lookie Here[Turf Wars Arc] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lookie Here[Turf Wars Arc] Empty Lookie Here[Turf Wars Arc] Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:30 am

Natalya Dragonov

Marines
Marines

Natalya Dragonov
It was night....

Natalya had managed to organize a dealing of some sorts with one of the underworld motherfuckers in this area. Hopefully he wasn't a little bitch or some goddamn weirdo like the ones on Minion Island. Eugh, she didn't need to see any relatives to FuckBoy Mcgee, who would also look like a baboon rubbed its ass on their face at birth. She cringed at the thought as she walked into the building. Alone. One might think, who enters a building alone when they have full access to men and soldiers? The thought of it was simply because she could handle whoever was in there. She knew it, Natalya had established immediately upon her entrance what she was going to do and how she was going to goddamn do it. She didn't care if any other marines or other people judged her for her actions. After all Natalya was the one actually stepping up to "fix" this town now wasn't she?

Upon entering the building she would proceed to walk down to the basement. Slowly, before attempting to open the door and a man would suddenly pop up. Pressing the barrel of his gun up against her head nervous as well.State your Business and who your looking for. Marine.He said as he kept the gun trained on her head, he knew who she was and that she wasn't one to be angered right now. I'm here to make a few deals with that uh guy you people call "sticky Rick", what a gal can't do business with someone these days?The man pressing the gun to her head would smirk immediately upon that. Heh, didn't think a marine that broke bad of all people was gonna be the one entering our town.As Natalya entered the room, she would come to face with Sticky Rick and his associates. Multiple mooks within the room and he was dead center on a chair. Looking noticeably intimidated by her appearance, but no signs of it would appear in his voice. So your here, I heard you were coming. What exactly is it a marine like youz want from me?Unlesss...A smile crept across his face as he looked down a bit. Your breaking bad?I knew it!A small laugh would escape from Sticky Rick as he clasped his hands together. I'm here to make a deal with you Rick, just listen for a minute before I get violent.Her last words caused everyone in the room to tense up, due to how her stance had immediately changed. She wasn't afraid to make an example of everyone in this room right now if she had too.

I'm going to get rid of most of the pirates in this town. Ok?I'm gonna blow out everybody, but I don't feel like getting rid of everybody. In fact, why don't you work for me? If you help me get rid of these guys, I'll make sure your not touched as long as you contribute to my "business". Try so much as a funny move right now, and this entire building will be shot up to bits.

And this is the part, where Natalya had outwitted the man, you see Natalya had her men's rifles trained from outside positions on the area, concealed within the darkness utterly. As a result when she walked in, they were ready to open fire on remotely anyone who attempted anything violent through the windows or that bullshit. S-SHIT!Ok!Damn lady you scary!What do you want us to do?

All I need you to do is to spread my name to your associates, and to have them cough up a little "insurance" too actually, in fact. I'd like a little insurance from you as well for this little meeting alone. That goes for all of you in this room!Translation:Pay the fuck  up!

With that, Natalya had all of the men in the room tossing out the beli from their pockets, various valuables, even gold being thrown into the table in the dead center of the room. Which she would take all of it from and shove it all into her pockets. Pleasure doing business with you Rick, I'll hit you up when I need somethin done alright?

You got it Ma'am...

With that, Natalya exited the building. Ready to continue her efforts to take down this piece of shit city with some newfound underworld assistance. Disappearing into the night, her soldiers were ready to shoot down anyone that attempted to remotely interfere.

END

Word Count:817

2Lookie Here[Turf Wars Arc] Empty Re: Lookie Here[Turf Wars Arc] Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:37 am

Natalya Dragonov

Marines
Marines

Natalya Dragonov
Task

Task:

f

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum