One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
The Dead Sea [Travel] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
The Dead Sea [Travel] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
The Dead Sea [Travel] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
The Dead Sea [Travel] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
The Dead Sea [Travel] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
The Dead Sea [Travel] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
The Dead Sea [Travel] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
The Dead Sea [Travel] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
The Dead Sea [Travel] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Dead Sea [Travel] Empty The Dead Sea [Travel] Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:49 pm

Asher Kringle

Marines
Marines

Asher Kringle
Asher wasn't yet ready to leave his family now that he was all healed up from the incidents that happened with the Emerald Army. Ty'Leanna wasn't ready for Asher to leave nor was their daughter Katalya. They had told her the news of Asher being her father some time ago and the little girl knew it all along!. Asher on the other hand wasn't surprised since she was a kringle after all. Packing his bags Asher would turn and see the woman he loved and his daughter both behind him at the door. "We're going to miss you daddy!" yelled Katalya as Asher smirked.

He looked over at his love and she was crying just a bit. Asher would grab his bag place it on his back and walk over to the two. He would kiss Ty'Leanna before kneeling down to speak with his daughter "Take care of mommy for me Katalya, and make sure Leonard doesn't get lazy" the little girl nodded her head as the three of the embraced. As for Leonard he was near the far end of the hallway and he simply nodded his head at Asher as the two had a great bond over the years. Walking out of the home all Asher had was his three blades, His bag and not even his soldiers. He had left a note for them and Nat.

Basically he wanted Nat to establish herself in the Blue's before Asher sent for her in Paradise. He left her with a bevy of soldiers. Thirty to be exact. He left her with his ship and with all his connections in the blue's. Including Ondori if he ever returned.

Now on the shore of the ice island Asher waited for the ferry that arrived. Upon asking him where he was headed the ferry direction spoke "We don't go there" she would say. Asher simply looked at her and responded "Sir, My name is Commodore Asher Kringle and this is official marine business and I need you to take me to Reverse Mountain" Just like that her attitude became clear as she scoffed at Asher's demands but in the end obliged.

The ship would set out towards the destination Asher had set for it. He was clear in what he needed to do and that was catch the ship Commodore Derous was on. Asher had heard that mad man was going to the Grandline and he didn't believe it. Little known to the world that was the perfect cover for Asher for his return to Paradise. The guise that he was there with a fellow marine on official business. He had no clue on Derous's intentions but just as others he knew he could fool his friend into their paths. Once Asher got in sight of his destination he grabbed his belongings and prepared for a new beginning to an old story. He was happy that he was going back but sad to be leaving his family. Hopefully his sister would be there because it was a sure thing that their father was definitely waiting for their arrival. Stepping off of the ferry Asher was finally here. Now it was time to get Derous and to head on out.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum