One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
It's not Over [Final Arc Task] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
It's not Over [Final Arc Task] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
It's not Over [Final Arc Task] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
It's not Over [Final Arc Task] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
It's not Over [Final Arc Task] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
It's not Over [Final Arc Task] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
It's not Over [Final Arc Task] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
It's not Over [Final Arc Task] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
It's not Over [Final Arc Task] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1It's not Over [Final Arc Task] Empty It's not Over [Final Arc Task] Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:02 am

Natalya Dragonov

Marines
Marines

Natalya Dragonov
Task:

2It's not Over [Final Arc Task] Empty Re: It's not Over [Final Arc Task] Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:11 am

Natalya Dragonov

Marines
Marines

Natalya Dragonov
Ugh...What the hell happened?

Natalya had woken up in a bed inside of a decently lit area. The sun coming up as she began to gain consciousness. Her wounds had healed now from her previous encounter, and had it not been for the marines retrieving her ass. Natalya would have dropped dead at that moment.Bandages covered the two slash wounds that she had sustained in her battle with fuckboy Mcgee, but if there was one thing she made sure of it was that Fuckboy got even worse of a injury than she did. Those hard kicks to his chest were more than enough to stop his heart if she had remotely thought to aim there. The sound of footsteps could be heard, as one of the higher up captains had come in to check in on her.

Ah Ensign Dragonov. Finally awake I see. Good to see your not actually dead.

You know, you shouldn't have attempted to take him down all by yourself. You did succeed, but you nearly died Ensign. Had it not been for the marine that informed us of where you had gone and what was going down exactly. Commendations on your ability to bring down the infamous "FuckBoy Mcgee" though.

Ugh, no shit sherlock. I fucked him up myself, yada yada yada. I still did it anyway. Even if the little bitch cut me.

Natalya. I'm saying this so you don't get yourself killed out there. There's an entire ring of those guys on this island, and the one you just took down?He was just cannon fodder compared to the real deal. Get your shit together. Or your gonna get yourself killed.

Ugh...Fine.She hated to admit it, but it was her lack of teamwork and cooperation. Otherwise known as "freelancing" that had nearly been her downfall during that battle, had she obtained further back up or been stronger and more knowledgeable. She would have had no struggle to take down her opponent or at-least would have been hit less.

Before she could say anything however, a seaman recruit ran into the room. Panting heavily and went down clutching his knees nearly as he caught up his breath. Hm?Is something wrong?The captain had said to the seaman that ran in, curious as to what exactly caused him to dash in here. Sir!It's bad out there!The brother of the guy we just arrested showed up to the front of our HQ and he's slaughtering our guys! The infamous "Bad Luck Brian"! If you don't do something he'll get in and liberate all of the prisoners!The Seaman was clearly losing his shit due to the slaughter going down at the front of hq. The captain was baffled at the sudden turn of events.

Things are getting wild then. I'll get a few of my men on it and come out myself. Natalya, whatever you do. Do not fight this guy!He would assert to her as he walked out rapidly with the seaman that had come out.

Natalya however, would she really follow orders?As the minute he got out of sight, she would began to remove her bandages and actually redress and re-equip herself to the brim. Ready to take down the asshole brother of the asshole she maimed. Maybe it was a vengance thing, or he simply felt like killing marines. Regardless of whatever it was, she was going to take him down.

As once she was ready, Natalya walked carefully through the hall. Aloof.

Word Count:634

Total Word Count:634

3It's not Over [Final Arc Task] Empty Re: It's not Over [Final Arc Task] Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:00 am

Natalya Dragonov

Marines
Marines

Natalya Dragonov
As Natalya walked through the hall, her wounds having healed. Various Marines were running back on the inside, clearly panicked and trying to organize how they were going to defeat the infamous Bad-Luck Brian. As they ran back and forth. Orders were being barked here and there among-st them.
Despite what she had been told literally five minutes ago, it was not as if Natalya had cared to heed the man's words at all. Not like she had to heed the orders of mooks in the first place. Being a captain was only a basic position anyway, if she felt like it she could become one if she actually decided to put in some effort.

Making her way to the front exit of the small marine base which was 1 of multiple on Minion Island, Natalya would see one hell of a sight in front of her.

Various marines had their guns trained on a man standing dead center in the area. Various bodies of marines scattered around him with crush injuries of the sort. Just what kind of monster was this guy? As the marines began to take aim. SURRENDER NOW!OR WE WILL FIRE AT WILL!The captain from earlier threatened B.L Brian with, it was a paltry threat. As the man was actually incapable of being hurt by their bullets, however the captain himself was unaware of that beyond this man was smashing their troops with his giant club.

You marines are fucking stupid. Give me my brother, and maybe I won't kill all of you huehuehuehue.

The unusually attractive man wielding a large club said as he took a combative stance again, ready to smash through their formation. ALRIGHT MEN!FIRE!!!!!!!!!!As the marines all began to fire their rifles, trained at the very man. Only for the bullets...To slide the hell off for some reason. Natalya was rather caught off guard by this man's suddenly ability. How...on earth did he slide bullets off of his body!? I guess it's my turn now...!With that cue, the man rushed forward violently. In an attempt to break through the formation. As he dashed rapidly torwards the marines. He would begin to swing his club into their formation, slapping around groups of marines left and right. The captain watching in utter shock and awe at how this motherfucker pulled it off.

Natalya herself...Was unsure of just what was going to go down, how would this man be defeated if they couldn't hurt him!He was sweeping around the area like a rampaging monster. Yet to think someone like this was the brother of the asshole she took down...

Left and right marines were falling, and the captain had begun to pull back. CALL FOR ADDITIONAL HELP EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY!WE NEED ALL THE HELP WE CAN GET-His talking would be interrupted by the club violently swinging into him, knocking him onto the ground. As instinctively, he drew his sword to clash with the man's club coming down on him. Biting his teeth, he would notice Natalya a fair distance away from him. NATALYA!GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!WE'RE DIEING FOR FUCKS SAKE!GO GET HELP OR SOMETHING!Hmph. So this guy was trying to order her around?It was almost as if Natalya had forgotten she was a marine!However...If all of these guys died, she had to resort to taking this asshole down alone. Fuck. She just had to do something and play hero now didn't she.

Heh. Fraid I can't do that cap. I'll kick his ass.Quickly, Natalya dashed forward and would jump to deliver a flying kick towards the man's club. Her long leg strength and agility playing a factor as she attempted to knock it away. Only to succeed in batting the thing back slightly and knocking him by barely a meter away from the force. Landing back on her feet, Natalya stood near the on the ground captain. I suggest moving back a bit. This is gonna get ugly, uglier than his fucking brother.The unusually attractive man would only chuckle as his club was knocked slightly back.

Huehuehue, I'm gonna kill ten birds with one stone. All these marines, and the bitch that arrested my brother!

It was a clear challenge and a threat to Natalya. There had to be some way of taking downt his son of a bitch..Judging from the way he handled those bullets he had to be a devil fruit user!

Word Count:801

Total Word Count:1,435

4It's not Over [Final Arc Task] Empty Re: It's not Over [Final Arc Task] Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:14 am

Natalya Dragonov

Marines
Marines

Natalya Dragonov
Natalya took her stance, as the captain began to get back up on his feet. Taking a stance with his sword. Ensign, a quick note. You should know that nothing seems to hurt this man, swords, guns, everything. It all just....Slides the hell off of him!Whatever you do!Do not try to hit him!Had Natalya not actually saved the captain, she would not have obtained this information until it was too late. So it was good that she actually did. Huh shit...I guess...We have to improvise then! I have an idea, there are cannons within the base, or explosives of some kind?Obtain a grenade of some kind and launch it near him. If you can get something to explode near him..Maybe we can hurt this guy. Because I don't think he's immune to being lit on fire. I'll stall for time...Just trust me.Oh ew, you just had to give this heroic selfless sacrifice Natalya, goddamn. Are you going to kiss his ass while your at it?She had to sell the act, but in truth this was making her vomit on the inside.

Alright. I'll get everything ready!Don't die out there!

With that, the captain ran back inside of the base. However, the smooth smooth user was already gearing up to attack. Huehuehue. Like hell your gonna get away from me!He speedily began to ran off at the captain and would leap to attempt to smash his club directly on him. Only to have Natalya jump about 3 meters into the air to intercept his Club with a hard kick from her own body. Her bone nearly shattered upon impact though. Due to the superiority of his swing and the angle which she actually tried to kick it from. Causing her to recoil down in pain.Son of a bitch this guy just nearly crippled her. As the smooth user landed back about 5 meters away from her. Laughing almost. Your lasting  a little longer than those grunts, but how much can you take lady? I saw my brother nearly cut you to fucking bits! Guess I just gotta tenderize you right...He'd lick his lips, causing a large slurp to come out and Natalya to cringe horribly upon seeing it. EW!Die asshole!With that, Natalya had begun  to sprint directly at the man, slightly hindered by her injured leg. She would attempt a horizontal kick as a setup for one of her other skills, however...This was stopped by the fact that her foot literally slipped right off of him once she did it!Fuck she forgot this guy literally slid things off of him! As she did a 180 degree angle. The man swung his large club directly into her lower back and ass. Causing her to fly away stunned and nearly crippled from such a blow. Huehuehue, I'm gonna tenderize you just right pretty lady~Holy crap. Was this getting really agitating for Natalya now.

The man was nearly going to beat her senseless and kill her, after doing whatever the hell it was that he wanted. She did a quick roll in order to gain distance and get up. Stammering and sweating like hell from how intense this battle was getting. She had to think of something...Anything damnit!Anything that could stop this guy. Her job was to buy time to somehow get rid of him, just how she would though. Was beyond her.

...Then, it hit her how she could possibly disable him.

Word Count:627

Total Word Count:2,067

5It's not Over [Final Arc Task] Empty Re: It's not Over [Final Arc Task] Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:28 am

Natalya Dragonov

Marines
Marines

Natalya Dragonov
I think it's time I ended this.

The man would quickly run over to Natalya in order to smash her into the ground. Barely able to react, Natalya had done the one thing she could have thought of. She kicked dirt aimed directly right at his face forward. Causing a spray of dirt to go out directly in front of her and into the man's very face. Augh!You fucking bitch!In the middle of his run forward, he actually fell over and began to strangely...Slide o_o. Dropping his club actually. While he was sliding. Natalya did one of the very few things she could think of. She kept kicking dirt directly at him now that his head was on the ground and far more exposed. As she would keep kicking sprays of dirt into his face in order to keep him from seeing or getting up well. As strangely the bufoon was more preoccupied with clearing his eyes than actually standing up. Augh my eyes!I'll kill you!He would attempt to get up, only to have himself slip on the very ground. Despite the users slipperiness you see, that did not mean it always worked to their actual advantage. With that, Natalya began to move back and would yell out. CAPTAIN GODDAMNIT DO YOU HAVE THE STUFF I COULD USE A HAND OVER HERE!!!!!!!She was pissed, and secretly desperate, but the second part of her emotions there was no way in hell she was gonna reveal that. As marines started to line up across the second floor of the base, on the awning and were able to get a decent view of Natalya and the smooth smooth user. ALRIGHT MEN. ON MY MARK, FIRE DIRECTLY DOWN AT THAT MAN!REMEMBER!ONLY USE YOUR INCENDIERY ROUNDS!DO NOT SHOOT HIM, SHOOT THE AREA AROUND HIM!

AYE SIR!

DRAGONOV GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE!He Bellowed immediatly as Natalya took that as her cue to really hitail it out of the area. In the meanwhile she would utilize her own version of jumping to gain impulse and literally climb the air to get up to the 2nd floor awning where the marines were taking aim. An explosive charge was actually tossed down at the area as well in order to be ignited by their bullets.

Skill Used:

Stamina:145/150

FIREE!!!!!!!!

The marine captain's order bellowed out as the marines all began to open fire on the criminal. Igniting the very ground around him rather than he himself, you see. The entire purpose of this served to actually kill him via ignition. As his devil fruit abilities did not make him immune to explosives or flames of any kind. The captain would take a shot at the very explosive charge laid down there, and it would explode near the smooth smooth user. Igniting him horribly in tandem to the other incendiary rounds igniting the very ground.There was no way of capturing him via cuff or anything. As the flames would begin to overtake him and the small area in front of the base, various onlookers watching what was going on. Natalya would only sigh and nearly collapse, her leg stinging like a bitch. You owe me...One hell of a raise for holding that bastard down.The captain would turn back after noticing the man being overtaken by the very flames and smile grimly. and you certainly earned it Dragonov, for your bravery today. Despite actually ignoring my previous orders.With that. Natalya limped back to the inside of the base in order to get to a doctor. As the incendiary rounds continued to ignite the man and truly, he would burn to death because of the severity of the flames around him.

The battle was over, but with several marine casualties and decent scale area destruction, Natalya had braved and contributed greatly to the defeat of Bad Luck Brian.

END

Word Count:806

Total Word Count:2,873

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum