One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
I'm not Dealing with your Bullshit Anymore [ARC TASK] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
I'm not Dealing with your Bullshit Anymore [ARC TASK] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
I'm not Dealing with your Bullshit Anymore [ARC TASK] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
I'm not Dealing with your Bullshit Anymore [ARC TASK] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
I'm not Dealing with your Bullshit Anymore [ARC TASK] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
I'm not Dealing with your Bullshit Anymore [ARC TASK] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
I'm not Dealing with your Bullshit Anymore [ARC TASK] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
I'm not Dealing with your Bullshit Anymore [ARC TASK] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
I'm not Dealing with your Bullshit Anymore [ARC TASK] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Natalya Dragonov

Marines
Marines

Natalya Dragonov
TASK:

Natalya Dragonov

Marines
Marines

Natalya Dragonov
Hm...

So it seemed Natalya had actually spotted someone suspicious fleeing the household that she had just cleared. Carefully and with newfound caution Natalya began to chase after them. Ditching one of the ensigns who had come over to help with the arrests. The snow rained down as the man seemed to flee desperately and clearly willing to avoid a fight in just about every way possible. Natalya however due to her capabilities as a long leg would continue to sprint after him. Nearly hopping from part to part of the area in order to reach his ass as the snow pattered down. Fresh tracks being left by the man's desperate sprint to get out of there.

It would be a lengthy chase, as Natalya had actually managed to begin to catch up, but the man himself however was beginning to slow down and look alot more vulnerable. Hey you!Stop right there fatass!The crude ensign yelled at the running slightly overweight man. Who with a huff and a puff bent over and started gasping from all the running he was doing. Damn, this guy was sure as hell out of shape and probably benefited from the exercise.Who-Who the fuck are you. The slightly-overweight man said as he began to turn around to face Natalya, revealing his rather ugly primitive face that resembled what happens if a Baboon grinded it's ass on your child's face at birth. Eugh!What the fuck are you!

The woman had cringed from just about how goddamn ugly this man was. However, he only seemed to recognize her, and in fact licked across his lips the moment he recognized this woman as a prize. A prize that he could claim for a great amount of beli. Someone athletic,clearly strong and a long-leg too!He'd be nearly a goddamn millionaire if he played his cards right!Me?KuKuKuKu..The strange fatassed man drew two blades from his sides, and brandished them ready to assault Natalya with. Laughing like one hell of a creep as he did so.

I'M YOUR NEXT HUSBAND BITCH!NOW DROP BEFORE I KILL YOU!

It was a flashy attempt to intimidate Natalya with the sudden boast and the drawing of his blades. Clearly a fight was going to take place, and the ensign was not gonna shy away from it whatsoever. Whoever this man was, he clearly was related to the events that just went down. Ew!Drop dead asshole!With that, Natalya took her own fighting stance. Ready to fuck up Fuckboy Mcgee.

KuKuKu...I guess we're doing this the hard way.

WORD COUNT:475

Natalya Dragonov

Marines
Marines

Natalya Dragonov
Without any form of hesitation, Natalya was rushed at by the man wielding dual blades as some form of sword style. Running surprisingly rather quickly at her, for some reason he didn't even pant or get tired. It was like this was some odd technique of his, either that or he had pretended to be a literal fat-ass while he was running away from the building.

The duo were only about 8 meters away from each other, which broke down to 4 meters from the man's sprint at her. During which Natalya ran to intercept and cross counter his ass to shut em down. Immediately, the dual sword wielder would attempt a dual horizontal slash across Natalyas chest. In order to avoid the deadly attack Natalya had ducked down and slid across the ground in order to narrowly avoid being slashed down hard. In the middle of this action, the man would attempt to drop down one of his swords to stab her right in her abdomen while she was sliding. Dragonov had some rather quick reflexes though, and because of her legs right now. She was on par in terms of speed with Fuckboy Mcgee.

In order to parry his attempted sword stab at her abdomen, Natalya placed one of her hands down on the ground firmly and would swerve her left leg to the right as a sort of kick while on the ground in order to clash against the blade and prevent it from skewering her like a long-legged shish Kebab. The resulting "clash" would cause the original blade to fly out of the man's hand, simply because he was only trying to stab downwards and not at any other angle. The sudden kick from Natalya to the side of the blade would knock it straight out of his hand and send it flying away actually about 2 meters effectively disarming him partially.

Unfortunately that was not the end of her troubles though. As while she had disarmed him on one end and caused herself to fall back down due to the attack. His other hand still had it's sword and would attempt to slash down at her. Resulting in a vertical slash from his blade going down Dragonov's right shoulder straight to her right hip. The wound stung like a bitch and made Natalya actually cry out in pain from it. Fuck, this was why she hated to deal with these goddamn swordsmen. KuKuKu, enjoying the pain bitch?There's more where that came from.

Instinctively, as she started to bleed from the wound and before the man could nick another blow. Natalya rolled over to her left to avoid the new oncoming downward stab from the man's free hand that would have actually killed her. Shit. This asshole may be fat, but he isn't a pushover. I have to be careful...Her mouth was gonna get in the way of her "job", and certainly get her killed if all she did was talk shit but couldn't hit. She had to kick this guy's ass!

Dragonov took her stance again, facing towards Fuckboy Mcgee defiantly and ready to continue fighting. If she could only disarm him somehow again...Then she would be able to really get rid of him and start dishing out the punches. Just what was she going to do though?

WORD COUNT:582

TOTAL WORD COUNT:1,057

Natalya Dragonov

Marines
Marines

Natalya Dragonov
It was the bottom of the 9th, and things were on a neutral point. Heh...I can tell your about to fall lassy, those quivering legs of yours aren't helping. Her assailant had begun to sneer and almost bellow with laughter just looking at her. To that, Natalya's own personal insecurity would kick in, causing her to look down at her own legs to make sure of this. You fucking asshole..I'm not shakin-The Long-Leg however would be played as a fool, interrupted by her opponent slashing down on her left shoulder down to her left hip with the sword still left in his hand. He was clearly playing to her ego and taking full advantage of it. As Natalya looked into the sky nearly in large scale pain, her mouth agap and almost in utter shock. It was twice this man had slashed her down now. Natalya recoiled back, grimacing in obvious signs of large pain. The bleeding from her wounds noticeably increasing by the minute. Hue. I can't believe how stupid you marines are. You fell.. For such a basic trick!Ha!I might as well do you a favor and just sell you off as a slave you stupid bitch!Go down already!Now. He would attempt a blunt strike with the blunt side of his sword at Natalya's head in an attempt to knock her out unconscious and utterly capture her. Though, Dragonov would then push through. Clinging onto that piece of shit pride she just refused to let go of through this entire deal.

CLANG!

The sound resonated throughout the area, of her hard kick colliding with the blunt side of the blade. She had thrown a side kick in order to parry the blade and actually disarm the man with it. However this time that move would fail, as he had a clearly steadier grip on the blade. Almost as if he was exerting strength in order to maintain a hold on it. Come on you stupid bitch!I told you to go down already!The man would attempt another swing at her with the same blunt side after recoiling his sword back. Only to have it parried out by Natalya's own side kick as the sound resonated through the area again.

CLANG!

F-F-Fuck you...Fuck You!I'm not gonna let some baboon looking ass guy kill me!

Stubbornly holding onto her pride. She now had to contend with the injuries getting worse and worse due to the constant movement of her body. Her pristine white shirt becoming redder and redder. Almost redder than her very hair at this moment. Though...She had to push through... Natalya wasn't surrendering to this fuckboy any time soon. As he reared his blade back one more time to smack it into her. She gasped, and panted hard.

...Before cutting him off right then and there.

Natalya you see, had pushed her body to activate a skill of her own to cut the man off before he could even manage to swing his blade back once more. Delivering a hard fast kick to the shoulder of the arm trying to swing the sword into her. Interuppting it immediatly, before delivering three more very fast and hard kicks to the man's very chest. Because of the level of damage these kicks were capable of. They nearly pierced his body, breaking his bones in that area and damaging his vital organs because you see. These blows with Natalya's level of strength were capable of heavily denting Iron. So the effects on a human body were nevertheless nothing that was going to be pretty.

As Fuckboy Mcgee Recoil back, injured. Down,etc. Natalya would attempt to assert herself as the top dog despite bleeding out. Ha...Fuck you....You son of a-Almost immediatly however, she fell unconscious, barely. As the sounds of marines calling out would be heard.

Yeah she's right over here sir!

Damn that's the second time this week Dragonov's gotten herself in some shit!Stabalize her immediatly!I'm surprised she managed to take down one of the local wanted Brokers. "FuckBoy Mcgee" as his epitphet goes.

As everything faded to black, Natalya would feel various things [Bandages] being applied to her, and her body being moved.

Skills Used:

Stamina:125/150

WORD COUNT:868

TOTAL WORD COUNT:1,925

END

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum