One Piece Pirate Nation
FORUM IS CLOSED VISIT US AT http://strawhats.forumotion.com/
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

THIS SITE IS CLOSED. FIND US HERE INSTEAD. http://strawhats.forumotion.com/

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A come back
Kaiza | Do me A Favor | Task Arc EmptySat May 04, 2019 1:14 pm by Titan.

» Rokushiki (Secondary)
Kaiza | Do me A Favor | Task Arc EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 4:01 pm by Admin

» Quick Question Thread
Kaiza | Do me A Favor | Task Arc EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 7:24 pm by Haba

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Kaiza | Do me A Favor | Task Arc EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 10:52 pm by Nyguyen

» Magic Prodigy
Kaiza | Do me A Favor | Task Arc EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 10:49 pm by Evi Elwood

» Strawhat - One Piece AU
Kaiza | Do me A Favor | Task Arc EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 11:59 am by Admin

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Kaiza | Do me A Favor | Task Arc EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 9:08 pm by Adri Sakna

» Naruto Mythos
Kaiza | Do me A Favor | Task Arc EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 3:16 pm by Naruto Mythos

» Black Clover RP
Kaiza | Do me A Favor | Task Arc EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 2:49 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Statistics
We have 1100 registered users
The newest registered user is DatNyguhTyrone

Our users have posted a total of 65924 messages in 8679 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Kaiza | Do me A Favor | Task Arc Empty Kaiza | Do me A Favor | Task Arc on Sun May 29, 2016 10:44 am

Prince Kaiza

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Prince Kaiza
Arc Type: Standard
Arc Name: Do Me a Favor
Arc Tier: 2
Sea: East Blue
Island: Orange Town | Shimotsuki Village
Arc Description: Kaiza's adopted father, Joseph, is in need of his services while he is in the four blues. If Kaiza agrees to do this favor he will need to make his way to Orange town located in east blue. From then on he will need to find a way to locate all of the marine shops in the village. After that task is done, Kaiza will have to dress up professionally and go to Shimotsuki village in order to give one of the Hubasaya clan spokesmen on behalf of the Commander Joseph 700K Beli to destroy the marine shops in Orange town (The deal was already discussed between the two, Kai is just giving the clan spokesman the money and the information on the Marine shops).

The Beginning:

Task Name: Ring Ring!
Tier: 1
NPC or PC: NPC

Commander Joseph:

Kaiza | Do me A Favor | Task Arc 4923248-tumblr_mp98rpxw911rkq9cno1_500
Crew, Team, or Personal: Personal
Description: Kaiza receives a letter personally at the hotel he is staying in. The letter is Joseph asking him for his help, but it is obvious that the question is rhetorical as Jospeh expects him to agree to doing it. The letter explains that Kaiza will need to go to Orange town in east blue to locate all marine shops as well as the other tasks that need to be done in Little wano. The letter will also ask him to stay low key because Kai has a tendency to be noticeable. After reading the letter, he is told to look on the back for the money (700K Beli) that he will need to give to the spokesman of the Ninja clan after located all Marine shops.
Enemy Details: 0
Boss: 0

The Middle:

Task Name: Be Careful, it's Getting Serious.
Tier: 2
Description: Kaiza is now in orange town, he keeps his head low and is trying to remain low-key. As he walks through the town he begins to write down the addressees of the shops he sees but upon reaching the fourth marine shop, a marine becomes suspicious of him. Upon reaching the sixth and last shop, 4 marines stop him and ask him what he has been writing down. Before Kai could even attempt to lie they begin to press on and things begin to get aggressive. If the marines see what he's been writing down they'll be sure to arrest and question him! After Kai defeats all four marines, more marines come and now he has to escape out of the town!
Enemy Details:
4 TI Marines with tazers, and other close combat weapons
Boss: 1 T2 marine with stone stone devil fruit

Boss Name: Stronger Marine Bitch
Description: This marine is stronger than the others.  He is the one that is in charge over all Marine shops in Orange town.  His hair is long,  red and he wears a silver suit of armor.
Devil Fruit: Stone Stone
Haki Aura: E rank Savage Soul
Equipment: 1 T1 sword | 1 T2 Armor
Specs: Hand to Hand - 2 | Weaponry - 1| Marksmenship - 1 | Devil Fruit - 1

The End:

Task Name: The Transfer
Mikuro:

Kaiza | Do me A Favor | Task Arc Latest?cb=20110827023712
Description: After Kaiza has successfully locating all six of the marine shops in Orange town and defeating the four marines, he was chased off by a handful of other marines. Luckily he wore a hoodie and sunglasses to keep his identity concealed. After running out of the town he would need to make his way over to Little Wano (Shimotsuki Village) and go straight to the Hubasaya clan house. After being greeted by one of the clans spokesmen, Kaiza introduces himself as Commander Joseph's son. The money and the information on the marine shops in orange town will then be transferred to the clans spokesman Mikuro and then Kaiza has completed the task.
Enemy Details: 0
Boss: 0

Last edited by Hakai on Tue May 31, 2016 7:29 am; edited 6 times in total

View user profile

2Kaiza | Do me A Favor | Task Arc Empty Re: Kaiza | Do me A Favor | Task Arc on Sun May 29, 2016 2:04 pm

Breakfree

Free Agents
Free Agents

Breakfree
Looks kinda decent for the most part.

However, for the middle task. You'll need to add more difficult enemies, maybe a boss that is T2 as well. Given 4 T1 marines does not equate to a Tier 2 task difficult.

When it comes to the 2nd task as well, You need to include somewhat a decent amount of enemies or maybe even a boss to really suffice for T2. Your task just does not seem like it would be Tier 2 level with how it's described at the end.

View user profile

3Kaiza | Do me A Favor | Task Arc Empty Re: Kaiza | Do me A Favor | Task Arc on Mon May 30, 2016 4:20 pm

Prince Kaiza

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Prince Kaiza
Bump Bitch <3

View user profile

4Kaiza | Do me A Favor | Task Arc Empty Re: Kaiza | Do me A Favor | Task Arc on Tue May 31, 2016 1:18 am

Odin

Marines
Marines

Odin
  • Add Boss Template for Tasks that have a boss.

View user profile

5Kaiza | Do me A Favor | Task Arc Empty Re: Kaiza | Do me A Favor | Task Arc on Tue May 31, 2016 5:32 am

Prince Kaiza

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Prince Kaiza
Thank, bump.

View user profile

6Kaiza | Do me A Favor | Task Arc Empty Re: Kaiza | Do me A Favor | Task Arc on Tue May 31, 2016 5:38 am

Odin

Marines
Marines

Odin
Hakai wrote:Boss Name: Stronger Marine Bitch
Description: This marine is stronger than the others. He is the one that is in charge over all Marine shops in Orange town. His hair is long, red and he wears a silver suit of armor.
Devil Fruit: Stone Stone
Haki Aura: E rank Savage Soul
Equipment: 1 sword | Armor
Specs: -

• Specs need to be added.
  • Add tier for weapon and armor

View user profile

7Kaiza | Do me A Favor | Task Arc Empty Re: Kaiza | Do me A Favor | Task Arc on Tue May 31, 2016 5:43 am

Prince Kaiza

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Prince Kaiza
M'bad, just peeped what it meant. Bump

View user profile

8Kaiza | Do me A Favor | Task Arc Empty Re: Kaiza | Do me A Favor | Task Arc on Tue May 31, 2016 5:55 am

Odin

Marines
Marines

Odin
  • The boss has 2 more spec points seeing as it's T2

View user profile

9Kaiza | Do me A Favor | Task Arc Empty Re: Kaiza | Do me A Favor | Task Arc on Tue May 31, 2016 6:01 am

Prince Kaiza

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Prince Kaiza
Dammit Bump

View user profile

10Kaiza | Do me A Favor | Task Arc Empty Re: Kaiza | Do me A Favor | Task Arc on Tue May 31, 2016 7:08 am

Odin

Marines
Marines

Odin
You didn't add the spec points

View user profile

11Kaiza | Do me A Favor | Task Arc Empty Re: Kaiza | Do me A Favor | Task Arc on Tue May 31, 2016 7:13 am

Prince Kaiza

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Prince Kaiza
Lowered the tier

View user profile

12Kaiza | Do me A Favor | Task Arc Empty Re: Kaiza | Do me A Favor | Task Arc on Tue May 31, 2016 7:21 am

Odin

Marines
Marines

Odin
Nothing about this Arc warrants it being Tier 2 spider

View user profile

13Kaiza | Do me A Favor | Task Arc Empty Re: Kaiza | Do me A Favor | Task Arc on Tue May 31, 2016 7:29 am

Prince Kaiza

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Prince Kaiza
Yoooo LMFAOO. Fuck it, bump. T2 material now homie. Razz

View user profile

14Kaiza | Do me A Favor | Task Arc Empty Re: Kaiza | Do me A Favor | Task Arc on Tue May 31, 2016 7:34 am

Odin

Marines
Marines

Odin
Jordan have fun

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum