One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Surprise Dogsitter! (Task/Finished) EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Surprise Dogsitter! (Task/Finished) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Surprise Dogsitter! (Task/Finished) EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Surprise Dogsitter! (Task/Finished) EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Surprise Dogsitter! (Task/Finished) EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Surprise Dogsitter! (Task/Finished) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Surprise Dogsitter! (Task/Finished) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Surprise Dogsitter! (Task/Finished) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Surprise Dogsitter! (Task/Finished) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Surprise Dogsitter! (Task/Finished) Empty Surprise Dogsitter! (Task/Finished) Sat May 28, 2016 7:37 pm

Elizabeth

Pirates
Pirates

Elizabeth
Spoiler:
It was a beautiful day to be walking around the town that Elizabeth had grown to know so very well. She was sad to hear her crew may be leaving soon but the again, they needed a new change of scenery. Maybe they could find a new place to hold down a better place even. For now, the cowgirl would soak in ever inch of land, sunlight, and breeze that she could from this place. It had been quite difficult to pass up the bar today but Elizabeth was trying her best to stay away from the world of alcoholics and bar fights. She told herself that she would do better for the kids and so, she would try her hardest this time.

As the green haired female wandered, she would catch sight of a woman frantically looking around and holding something within her arms. Wanting to know more about this woman and see if she could help, the cowgirl would waltz up to her. At first, the woman didn't seem to notice her as she mumbled to herself but then, she would turn straight towards Elizabeth her face about two inches from the green haired woman's. "Howdy, there." The woman would blink after Elizabeth spoke. She was a bit confused about what kind of language the twenty-one year old female spoke But would soon sort it out. "Uhh.. Hi," the woman wold finally reply to Elizabeth before quickly stepping back. "Sorry to bother you. It just looked like you were having a little trouble," the cowgirl would smile nervously a small blush covering her features, which would cause the woman to look around again. "I lost my child! We went to buy this new puppy," the woman would quickly say as she held the puppy out to Elizabeth, "I thought he was right here! We were going home but now he's gone! This puppy is so energetic I don't have what it takes to look after this little guy ad find my son!" The brown haired female would stare at Elizabeth with a face full of worry, which would make Elizabeth a bit sad. "Idea! Could you watch him, while I find my son?! Please?! We can meet back here in one hour! Im sure I'll find him before then! Thank You So Much!" With the woman's words being final and Elizabeth now holding a small ball of fur in her arms, the cowgirl would blink.

"Wait... I get to watch a puppy!" The cowgirl would squeal excitedly but then stop. "What do I do with it?" she would ask before it jumped out of her arms.

WC: 469

Last edited by Elizabeth on Sat May 28, 2016 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Surprise Dogsitter! (Task/Finished) Empty Re: Surprise Dogsitter! (Task/Finished) Sat May 28, 2016 7:51 pm

Elizabeth

Pirates
Pirates

Elizabeth
With a look of fear, Elizabeth would watch as the puppy began to run down the walkway barking. "Wait! Come back!" The cowgirl would soon be chasing the furry creature down the way. Purple eyes tagged the animal, as he kept running, until he veered off down another street. As Elizabeth turned the corner, she wouldn't see the animal anymore. "Oh shit." The cowgirl would immediately stop and begin to turn in all directions asking everyone she saw if they had captured a glimpse of a puppy. Every single person would say "no" until she heard a man yelling, "Hey! That's my cabbage patch!" Instantly, Elizabeth would start sprinting down the road until she made it to a house with a garden. In the garden was a little fur ball digging up dirt, not too far from it was a man with a broom. "Wait stop! I'll get him!" The cowgirl would shout before jumping the fence and running towards the animal, which only caused it to run away.

Soon, the dog was out of sight again after running under a hole in the fence and Elizabeth was face planting the ground. Quickly, she would jump to her feet before running and jumping the other side of the fence. "Darn Children!" Elizabeth would giggle as she heard the old man yell again. Soon, she was back on the animals trail, as she followed dirt tracks. Eventually, they would run out just before a park with a large forest. Trying to catch her breath, Elizabeth would slow down and walk to the entrance of the park. Once she was there, the cowgirl would be ready to go for more but under a tree near the entrance of the park, lay a small, fur ball of a puppy. Instead of running towards him, Elizabeth would slowly and quietly walk towards him only to see he was fast asleep. With a smile, the cowgirl would reach down and pick the animal up. It would stir in her arms before falling asleep once more. With a sigh, the woman would look at her arms, "Disgusting." Well, she assumed she had half an hour left, "Better clean up this little runt."

WC: 390
TWC: 859

3Surprise Dogsitter! (Task/Finished) Empty Re: Surprise Dogsitter! (Task/Finished) Sat May 28, 2016 8:06 pm

Elizabeth

Pirates
Pirates

Elizabeth
With her room only being about a five minute walk away, the cowgirl would bring the small animal to her tub to clean it up. As she washed the creature, she would giggle at its cuteness, while it tried to stay awake and wobbled around, "Sorry, Sweet Pea. Can't bring you back looking like you did." Soon, the poor pup would be all washed but dripping wet. Only having about fifteen minutes left, Elizabeth would wrap the fluffy puppy in a towel and carry him off. As the woman walked, the dog would sleep making Elizabeth smile. She had always wanted a puppy since she was little but her parents had never let her keep one. The small girl back then never knew why her parents did anything. They never let her own anything hut livestock. They never let her do things other children did. She always got the worse for wear type things. Elizabeth would sigh sadly, while thinking about it. Perhaps, they were poor then.

The idea would cause the cowgirl to stop on the middle of the walk but soon a voice would reach her ears, "Hi there! Thank you so much for watching my puppy!" the small brunette would approach the cowgirl with a small boy close behind. "It was my pleasure really. We sort of run into some trouble with.. dirt. So, I bathed him for you. I hope that's alright," Elizabeth would smile shyly while handing the wrapped up animal to its owner. "That is certainly fine. Oh, here's your towe-" "It's ok. I have.. plenty more where I am now. Keep it," Elizabeth would interrupt before laughing nervously. "Again, Thank You. Oh, I'm terribly sorry. I have to get my boy to bed! By the way this puppy look, I'm sure he's ready too. Thank you! Goodbye!" With a quick wave and a smile, the brunette was off with a small hand in hers and a puppy in the other arm. "Thank You.." the little boy would smile shyly causing Elizabeth to wave returning a smile of her own.

WC: 374
TWC: 1,233

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum