One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

Welcome to Pirate Nation, Events are currently in progress. Make sure to keep an eye out for new events posted in the Events Section

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» [Task] Princess
Yesterday at 10:01 pm by Hiroko Young

» Experience and Tier System
Yesterday at 10:01 pm by Hiroko Young

» Twin Cape to Abfall{Travel}
Yesterday at 9:50 pm by Hiroko Young

» State Of Emergency:Arc (open)
Yesterday at 8:37 pm by Ghost

» Shop
Yesterday at 8:36 pm by Hiroko Young

» Queen of the Desert: Suna Suna No Mi
Yesterday at 6:34 pm by Rockstar Spud

» Staff Requests: Tasks,Arcs,World Positions.
Yesterday at 5:44 pm by Ghost

» ???
Yesterday at 5:13 pm by Mr. Meeseeks

» King Of paradise vs King of Paradise (TAKEOVER)
Yesterday at 4:19 pm by Ghost

Statistics
We have 1058 registered users
The newest registered user is Strigidae Borea

Our users have posted a total of 64623 messages in 8454 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Ba'al on Wed May 25, 2016 3:15 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

The Collector

Red Eyes

"I have no interest in whether it is right or wrong. All I care about is completing my mission. All who get in my way are my enemies. All enemies must be slain. That is all that matters."

Name: Ba'al
Alias/Epithet:Red Eyes swordsman
Race:Kuja
Mode:Hard

Affiliation: Marine
Tier:1
General Appearance:
Ba'al was once a very attractive woman unfortunately life have taken a toll on her appearance. Which consists of a standard red haori which a golden snake on the hood . This haori is a dark red color with a gold slash acting as a belt. Ba'al normally wear a pair of wooden scandals with a pair of white socks somewhat of a swordsman attire . Her bright red eyea, and golden shorts hair give her a boyish apperance. Oddly enough her attire conceal her females features. Ba'al is a pretty tall slim woman with a muscular body.
Height: '11ft'
Weight: 250
Crew Tattoo Placement: Back{Snake}

Personality:
~The Collector: Ba'al have a weird hobby which bring her to collect items she found interesting. Whether the items be of value or trophies of battle Ba'al find herself collecting a object much like crow is attractive to shining items.

~Snake Assassin: Ba'al is a skill warrior of assassin going by the name of Golden Snake Slaves. The symbol of he snake represent each clan member personality. As Ba'al was shortly in this slavery she emotionless assassin bend on killing all who conflict which her orders or her next meal.

~The Snake: Ba'al is as clever and sneaky as a Damn snake. She use her allies like pawns then once they have no more uses she remove them. She have no problem in killing anyone rather they be friend or foe. I guess you can say she a nature born solider due to Snakes teaching by her lifestyle.

~Loyalty:Ba'al have what you called Temporarily loyalty. You know the kind that temporary allied herself into favorable position which can benefit her. She only truly loyal to her faction or cause which she is willing to die for give or take.

Insane : Ba'al tend to not be in her right mind even those she don't admit it. Ba'al is probably the worst person you can meet due to her unstable personality.Unfortunately she is crazy due to many things she have done which result in a few people death.

Erratic; Due to the series of unfortunate events that occurred in his early years Ba'al has developed a personality that largely defined by erratic behavior. I guess you can say her personality can't be properly documented due to shift of patterns.She is a wild beast, ravenous and uncontrolled in so many instances. Her next moves is undetermined because of her mental state .

~Ba'al staunchly loyal{Snake}, firm, Insane ,and unbending in her methods. She is a hard worker ,and takes a strong moral stance — she particularly believes in following orders.She will not hesitate in the slightest to strike down even her subordinates if they stand in her way.

~Temper:Ba'al much like her name meaning is a raging storm ready to be set off. Even the slightest things can piss her off in a nutshell. It best not to make any sudden move without properly saying what you about to do.

~Completing her mission
~Valuables{Money,item, etc}
~Family
Dislikes:
~Perverts
~People who get in her way
~Pirates
~Failure

History: "If this eye cannot see a thing, then it does not exist. That is the assumption under which I have always fought. What is this "heart?" If I tear open that chest of yours, will I see it there? If I smash open that skull of yours, will I see it there? Whether it be your heart or treasure, I will take all that you hold dear that is my justice."

Ba'al is a Kuja Warrior bred to protect the queen, and "Amazon Lily" in general. I guess you can say by default unfortunately Ba'al experience a very eventful life up until now. Some of these eventful things were consider her birth into the Kuja blood line. A bloodline of a skill warrior bred with unimaginable powers, and hidden talent ready to be release onto the world. The queen of Amazon Lily was a fair, and justice queen only fighting those who challenged her pride or his island safety . Which ultimately force the Kuja to either fight for the island protection and the safety of her people. Unfortunately Ba'al had finally reach the age of 10 before receiving her name. Not to mention within though 10 years of life she had experience basic teaching,and fair level of combat, and blood shed. Not enough to strip her of her emotion but a start to make her into a shell.

At the age of 11 a group of pirates attack Amazon Lily not to take over but to steal a few potential woman to sell into slavery. Unfortunately Ba'al was on of these people, and was force to move into a state where constant beating, lack of food,discipline,killing, and combat was apart of her new life.For 5 years she was force to labor, train into a emotionless assassin which soul purpose was to kill. By the group of slaves owners name golden snake slaves .Unfortunately once she reach the blues she use her abilities to kill her masters, and escape into the world of South Blue. As time past Ba'al had nearly perfected a group of techniques which ultimately reflex her personality just like a snake she strikes at her foes. Ba'al is a savage beast killing to live, and lying to advance forward.
It was times were her guilt force nightmares, unfortunately after a few years of doing it became a second nature, and ultimately rule out her human emotions. Her nice side was no more, and it was replace with a empty shell full of rage,and death. At the age of 18 she became a bounty hunter official collecting her first bounty, and decide killing while being paid for it was a decent life. She rewarded herself with trophies of there bellowing, and possibly death or maiming claiming. The ages of 19-23 she kill many people or capture she had collected reward, and decent amount of trophies. Currently she seek revenge on all the bloody pirates who dare try to harm her.
As time past her name spread as the Red Eye Swordsman. No one could accurately catch a glimpse of her face only to see remember those pure red eyes of evil.Now she gather funds to travel back to the grandline in attempt to take over her home.

Face Claim: (The Temple Merchants|Red Eye Swordsman)

Haki:D

Last edited by Real Steele on Sun May 29, 2016 5:57 am; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: Ba'al on Wed May 25, 2016 3:27 pm

Bloodisaac

Marines
Marines

EDIT: Approval pulled until consultation from Buddha

View user profile

3 Re: Ba'al on Wed May 25, 2016 3:58 pm

Odin

Marines
Marines

Really Bruh spider I saw his and he...Be honest did you write this personality hov

View user profile

4 Re: Ba'al on Wed May 25, 2016 4:00 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Some of these were copy off my prior application is that a issue?

View user profile

5 Re: Ba'al on Wed May 25, 2016 4:06 pm

Odin

Marines
Marines

Real Steele wrote:Some of these were copy off my prior application is that a issue?

chris Is it a problem
Yes it is a problem
Spoiler:
A new character should have a new personality. If you want to rp again I suggest yoi put some actual effort into your character. I'm really trying to give you the benefit of the doubt.

View user profile

6 Re: Ba'al on Wed May 25, 2016 4:14 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

okay changes made. I rewrote the ones I copy . But most of these traits are needed I order for help to be a assailant of this clan.

View user profile

7 Re: Ba'al on Fri May 27, 2016 1:16 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Bump I need someone to grade this so I can claim my spec, and Bounty please.

View user profile

8 Re: Ba'al on Fri May 27, 2016 1:54 pm

Odin

Marines
Marines

Steele your history still does nothing to flesh out your characters personality or who your character is as a person. You're skipping through the ages as if nothing happened besides waking up and going to sleep. 3-15 she trained, 16-20 she killed people etc. Im not going to keep explaining this to you. I'm really trying to help you out, but you aren't trying to help yourself. I'm tired of telling you this.
Spoiler:
birdman

This character is denied.

View user profile

9 Re: Ba'al on Fri May 27, 2016 2:56 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

So i do think your history actually shows why your character is a sneaky cunniving little bitch who likes to kill, which is the entirety of the history in a sentence but it meets the minimum, so i'm again at odds with staff and i'v seen worse. But this doesn't mean your app is approvable. Amazon Lily isn't a large island and the entirety of the Kuja are one people and have a canon/site history. Your own application literally changes the entirety of the kuja's history and relationship by having assassins [bearing in mind kuja rarely leave amazon lily and even then its generally the queen and her guards so assassins in amazon lilly makes little sense.] Focus on your character more and change the history, she can be a kuja but kuja assassins doesn;t work. Maybe a league in the blues found her, explain how she got of the island, give details of the missing years seeing as that seems to be the major issue, tell us how the training changed her, how she grew up, did she sleep well? plagued by nightmares until eventually she snapped, was she knocked down time and time again until all that remained was a shell. These are the things they are wanting to see, and yes i get that english isn't your first language but run it through a spell checker as that seems to be another issue given.

Make these changes.

View user profile

10 Re: Ba'al on Sun May 29, 2016 5:58 am

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Done I hope

View user profile

11 Re: Ba'al on Mon May 30, 2016 4:01 am

Devil

Pirates
Pirates