One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

Travel to islands within Paradise temporarily no longer requires a Log Pose or timer/wc. A post to signify travel is still required however.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Westeros
Today at 11:43 am by Magnus Dayne

» Calypso (NPC)
Today at 11:28 am by Magnus Dayne

» The Harbringer
Today at 11:26 am by Magnus Dayne

» Monthly Roleplay Rewards [June]
Today at 10:49 am by Dandyman

» [Task/Arc] After War On Land
Today at 7:59 am by Lazarus King

» Staff Request|Misc
Today at 7:25 am by Deep Rokuju

» Information in Flevance Town [Social]
Today at 6:24 am by Dandyman

» Round 3: Marines
Today at 6:05 am by Dandyman

» Numa Numa no Mi
Today at 5:37 am by Elpheba

Statistics
We have 1007 registered users
The newest registered user is Edgelord

Our users have posted a total of 57501 messages in 7613 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Kiberos on Tue May 24, 2016 3:32 am

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

The Collector

Red Eyes

Name: Kirberos Steele
Alias/Epithet:Red Eyes
Race:Kuja
Mode:Hard

Affiliation: Bounty Hunter
Tier:1
General Appearance:
Kiberos is known to wear a unique red cape which hold the famliy crest of a golden snake. Being apart of the Steele famliy inheritance she is a distance big Sister of Real. Her slim built body, and distant lack of emotion makes her a idea bounty hunter. Kiberos is said to have a run in with Horu Horu no Mi user said to enhance her appearance giving her the apperance of a male.

Height: '11ft'
Weight: 250
Crew Tattoo Placement: Right Wrist{Snake}

Personality:
~ Kiberos is a whimsical liar. It is very difficult to tell if her words and actions are deceptive or not. Sometimes she can have shocking actions during battles but they in fact are careful and devilish calculations to fool his opponents. She is entirely self-interested and loves destroying what he has merticulously built up, such as people treasure. It is also strongly implied that he receives sexual satisfaction from doing so.

What she lusts for the most is the thrill of killing powerful fighters in combat. Thus, she never seriously fights those who are still developing, and has allowed people to live maybe to get away from situations wherein she could easily take their lives so that they will be able to enjoy killing them when they have reached their full potential.

Kiberos prefers to live and work alone, except when his interests are put on the line, in which case he often cooperates with other people, for temporary. He seems to be friends with few people but their relationship is based on convenience and neither of them will hesitate to kill the other if need be.

Kiberos personality is that of a assassin making friends , and killing only when it's needed. She love her famliy , and to be honest she is rather shy around her love ones. She see the Steele famliy as her only home, and she willing to die for there cause .

~Kiberos is also a very cold, callous, and dispassionate figure, and is rather aloof, brooding, and indifferent, willing to harm both his comrades and enemies should they get in his way. He refers to anyone he does not find interesting as "trash", and treats them as expendable. Despite this, like most of the other top Hunters, she is not particularly violent, and will only fight when provoked or ordered to by organization.

Her cold demeanor allows her to stay completely calm and in control in most situations, and she is not easily surprised or caught off-guard. However, she does not like the Human trait of fighting against all odds or the concept of the Human heart she find it rather boring.

Kiberos is highly perceptive, cunning, and analytical. She loves to collect bright items, and people values for the fun. If you can put words together she is some what like the bird crow. She maintains a cautious and cool demeanor, being always in control of his actions. She holds herself with decent dignity and finds people's taunts about 'correct justice' repulsive and vulgar. As she usually not the talkative one, Kiberos spares her words, and only speaks when necessary or for those she finds worthy of them. She is somewhat emotionally detached from all materialistic things but shows a interested in collecting item the person she defeated as a trophy of somekind. Kiberos have a fond interest in cutting up his foes, and cleverly tricking his allies only to betray them. Why because it's her natural trait to be a snake to all that's not her famliy. Her only weakness is her famliy which she hold dear as her prize possession.

She doesn't hold no feeling towards any one other then her famliy. Her emotion are gone she was trained to kill all those she consider worthy or fun to play with. Kiberos enjoy herself in her method of fighting with can be consider a bit vile. Her training allow her to abandon simple emotion in order to become a tool for the Steele famliy. She only loyal to her famliy cause whatever that may be.

~Target Valuables
~Conflict
~Family
Dislikes:
~Trash
~People who get in her way
~Pirates
~Failure

History: "If this eye cannot see a thing, then it does not exist. That is the assumption under which I have always fought. What is this "heart?" If I tear open that chest of yours, will I see it there? If I smash open that skull of yours, will I see it there? Whether it be your heart or treasurel, I will take all that you hold dear that is my justice."

Emliy Twaki the mother of Kiberos Steele both a fellow Kuja. Her father name Roger Steele left before the the birth process because he had business to tend too.During the birth process of Kiberos the clan known as Red Eyes Kuja was slaughter all but one was kill which was Emliy. The reason why she wasn't kill because she was selected to birth the last Red Eye Kuja. Emily was captured, and sold to a noble located in Briss Kingdom. There Emily had birth Kiberos as the young baby grew to the age of 5 it inherit the trait of her loving mother. Which was the vengeful spirit of hate, and the lack of emotion. The noble name Rayo had killed Kiberos mother once she turn 5 years old making her watch. Kiberos had developed a deep hate for nobles, people in general, and pirates for slaughtering her clan. It wasn't until the age of 7 that she wasn't rescue by the Steele famliy. Her loving father decide her lack of emotion was wonderful gift so he decided to further her training. He created what can only be called a tool of death. He breed Kiberos to be a killler of the night or day he instill both compassion while she was with her famliy . But once she on the mission the known emotion left her heart making her bloody killer for the Steele famliy cause.

She is member of the Steele famliy selecting the job as bounty hunter. Growing up with majority of the Steele famliy members but staying out of famliy matters. Kiberos enjoy traveling the blues collecting bounties, and items she consider vauleable. Kiberos at the age of 15 complete her training as far as assassination as well as earn the nickname the red eye swordsman. Unfortunately her methods was cruel, and uncanny for the local marines methods but what could they say? The poster said dead or alive right?At the age of 17 she met the Horu Horu no Mi whom enhance Kiberos apperance to a boy permanently. As time past Kiberos perfected her skills to a decent level now she wandered the blues collecting bounties.
Face Claim: (The Temple Merchants|Red Eye Swordsman)

Haki:D

Last edited by Real Steele on Tue May 24, 2016 10:38 am; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: Kiberos on Tue May 24, 2016 5:51 am

Breakfree

Free Agents
Free Agents

I guesssssa approooved

View user profile

3 Re: Kiberos on Tue May 24, 2016 8:17 am

Breakfree

Free Agents
Free Agents

Char unapproved. Reason.

Char needs more detail. History doesn't add up much either. Doesn't really look like a history. Keep it smooth. Declined 4 now

Flesh out personality more as well.

View user profile

4 Re: Kiberos on Tue May 24, 2016 8:25 am

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

The standard is 300 words for each it doesn't matter if it doesn't flesh out or if it need more detail. Because I met the requirements. More developed will come as I rp with her.

View user profile

5 Re: Kiberos on Tue May 24, 2016 8:37 am

Breakfree

Free Agents
Free Agents

Your first half of history barely details the chars existence. Most of it is just associating her with your previous character.

Personality needs to be explained beyond "I'm a hunter and I don't feel things" I doubt one person has only existed to just hunt. Your history for the most part doesn't detail her beyond "my characters convenient cousin" the first few paragraphs don't at all explain her story or any events prior to her arriving to the blues. The only part we are left with is "she was transported at birth". Explain this better.

View user profile

6 Re: Kiberos on Tue May 24, 2016 8:43 am

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Show me where full detail about everything my character do in life need full explanation? I met the requirements showme the rule that supports Ya changes.

View user profile

7 Re: Kiberos on Tue May 24, 2016 8:52 am

Breakfree

Free Agents
Free Agents

Here's the full rule

You either detail the char right.

Or your shits rejected.

Characters are meant to he detailed and explained. You either edit the fucking app and stop whining about it or its rejected

The entire point is for things to make sense. It wouldn't be needed on your app if we didn't care how it was written .

View user profile

8 Re: Kiberos on Tue May 24, 2016 9:08 am

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

That's not a rule that's your words. But changes made.

View user profile

9 Re: Kiberos on Tue May 24, 2016 9:24 am

Breakfree

Free Agents
Free Agents

Char didn't really change beyond words added.

Denied

View user profile

10 Re: Kiberos on Tue May 24, 2016 9:37 am

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

You ask me to add words her personality isn't going to change or history just added bit a word. Dont see what you asking

View user profile

11 Re: Kiberos on Tue May 24, 2016 9:56 am

Odin

Marines
Marines

Real Steele wrote:You ask me to add words her personality isn't going to change or history just added bit a word. Dont see what you asking

Listen just meeting the word count is not acceptable. The whole point of the history and personalities are both to give a in depth look to your character. It's fine if you plan on developing your character through IC events, however that does not mean you can half ass a character application and expect it to be approved. If my knowledge serves me correct you've been rping for awhile, so something of this quality will not be accepted.

Add more depth to your personality because you're repeating the same thing, but using different words. The history is meant to be a story of how your character got to where they currently are. How it is now our history does little to highlight this. Also make it a little harder to understand; you're grammar is bad to the point were you are even using the right words or the right tense of a word. Your character isn't denied because honestly that is the day way out, because even if you make another character I feel like these problems will arise again. So you only have two options here. Fix your character or be stuck in "limbo". I don't know you personally so I don't know if this was just something you rushed or whatever, but again I expect more from someone who had been rping over a year.

View user profile

12 Re: Kiberos on Tue May 24, 2016 10:39 am

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Done -.- etc

View user profile

13 Re: Kiberos on Tue May 24, 2016 1:08 pm

Comatose

Marines
Marines

Did you just copy and paste a personality from the wikia? And did you think we are too stupid to notice? You must've or else you wouldn't have attempted to blatantly copy and paste Hisoka's personality to use for yourself - word for word.

Since you are incapable of making your own character, this one has been denied. No ifs, buts, or peanut butter hair cuts.

View user profile

14 Re: Kiberos on Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:57 pm

betiwontmiss

Admirals
Admirals

I approve this application. I know a real nigga when I see one epps

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum