One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Bar Fight (Task) EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Bar Fight (Task) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Bar Fight (Task) EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Bar Fight (Task) EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Bar Fight (Task) EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Bar Fight (Task) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Bar Fight (Task) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Bar Fight (Task) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Bar Fight (Task) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bar Fight (Task) Empty Bar Fight (Task) Wed May 18, 2016 4:33 pm

Hiroko

Pirates
Pirates

Hiroko
Hiroko stepped down the ship just behind a big crowd of people. He never liked traveling with lot's of people, but when things get difficult and there's no other way to move from one place to another, one just has to keep moving. He got down the ship, being almost the last person abandoning the giant wooden structure. He had no idea what to do now, he only knew he was looking for an adventure of some sorts. "What to do now?" He said and followed the tourists and other people for a few blocks. Once he reached what looked like the center of the port area, he decided to separate, tourists were never something exiting after all, he was looking the behind the scenes of the town, the dirty work and some other ways to make money.

Hiroko moved towards some lonely areas around the ports were people where seen in smaller amount. Some people were taking their stuff and moving it away of the street. It was easy to recognize that place as a Market, though it looked like an illegal one. It was already around four o'clock or so, so Hiroko didn't have much to do. Easy ways to get money in a town was probably in the morning and at night, those were the day times when security fell after all. After a few minutes looking around, he spotted a bar, it looked like a nice calmed bar and he was quite ready for his first drink in west blue, so he decided to walk up to the door and step inside the building.

WC 273/250

2Bar Fight (Task) Empty Re: Bar Fight (Task) Wed May 18, 2016 6:02 pm

Hiroko

Pirates
Pirates

Hiroko
Hiroko opened the door, forcing the little bell on top of it and announcing his entry with the jingle of golden bell. He walked towards a stool in the bar and sat down as he waited for the bartender to arrive. A young and pretty woman walked towards Hiroko. She had black hair and blue eyes. She got in front of Hiroko with a glass she was drying with a white towel. "What is it going to be?" She asked. "Just a beer please." Hiroko replied and waited as he watched the beautiful young lady get his drink. The girl went back with Hiroko and delivered his drink in a big glass. "Here you go." She said. Hiroko was indeed quite attracted to the girl and after a few seconds, he decided to talk to her. "So, I'm Hiroko, what's you're name?" He asked with a silly smile on his face. The girl laughed a bit letting out a giggle and replied. "I'm May, nice to meet you." Hiroko then continued with his advanced abilities with woman. "Is this place yours? Or maybe your family's? Or do you just work here?" Hiroko started to chat with the girl like a normal person would. "No, I just work here." She replied. "Then, I'm now wondering, what time do you get out of your turn." Said Hiroko quite confident. He was doing quite well, but his luck change when a group of big and loud men walked inside the bar and started to make a huge mess. Those were pirates.

WC: 258/250

3Bar Fight (Task) Empty Re: Bar Fight (Task) Wed May 18, 2016 10:03 pm

Hiroko

Pirates
Pirates

Hiroko
"Hello people!! Mind if we sit here and, take a drink with ya?" Shouted one of the pirates to announce their entrance. The group of pirates started pushing civilians and made their way through the bar where Hiroko was sitting down. As they passed by, some people walked outside the door to avoid being caught in some sort of chaotic fight, they new what was coming. When the first pirate got behind Hiroko, he decided to talk without actually touching him. "Hey kid, that's actually my spot, so would you mind moving?" Hiroko was still looking at the girl, she looked quite terrified, but Hiroko kept his mind clam and winked his left aye at the girl. The girl quickly changed her look to one full of confusion and backed a way a little. Hiroko turned around and stared at the huge man who was now only a few inches from his face. He smiled at him and felt his breath, it had a horrible smell and was a combination of days without taking care of them and some alcohol as well. "Actually, mind if I seat here this time?" Hiroko asked politely. The pirate didn't take it as nicely as someone would expect and slammed his huge fist on the wooden surface of the bar. "Kid, I think you didn't understand. Move your ass out of the chair or you'll receive a lesson." The now had quite an angry look in his face, but Hiroko was stubborn and he really wasn't going to move from his seat just to let the pirate take it.
265/250

4Bar Fight (Task) Empty Re: Bar Fight (Task) Thu May 19, 2016 1:19 pm

Hiroko

Pirates
Pirates

Hiroko
"I'm sorry dude, but I'm busy here and I'm not planning to leave before I'm finished." Said Hiroko. The pirate almost got red out of anger and slammed the bar again, this time cracking the surface. "I'm no insisting kid. Boys, give this kid a lesson." Said the pirate before two juggernauts walked towards Hiroko. Before any of them could reach Hiroko with their hands, the young tourist took his drink and threw it towards one of the pirate's face. The other grunt was then attacked by Hiroko's kick which threw him a few feet away. Even if he didn't appear to be strong, he was much stronger than most humans. He then punched the pirate with buzz on his face to knock him down and prepare for the next assault. A nearby pirate took out a gun, but Hiroko, before the enemy could react, took his gun out as well and instead of firing it, he used it to hit the enemy's hand, forcing the gun to drop and then kicking the stool he was siting on towards the man to hit his legs and make him fall. A fourth pirate tried to tackle Hiroko, but he was the easiest one to defeat as Hiroko took his glass and slammed it on his head. That had been the easiest and fastest defeat he faced in that fight, but again, he had only defeated four and six more were waiting for his defeat. He was in quite a sticky situation.

250/250

5Bar Fight (Task) Empty Re: Bar Fight (Task) Mon May 23, 2016 11:32 am

Hiroko

Pirates
Pirates

Hiroko
Hiroko waited for the next pirate to run towards him. When the pirate got to him, he used the gun in his hand to block the man's punch and deliver a low kick to his legs and then dropped the stool next to him in his face. He started to move towards the door as the enemy's started decreasing. Before he could move more than three meters, another pirate ran towards him with a sword. Hiroko evaded the bladed just by moving to his left and punched the man in the face, following his attack with a kick to his legs and another punch before the guy fell. This combo completely defeated the man leaving him unconscious. The pirates started to think a bit better and attacked in duo this time. A pair of pirates in attempt to land several punches at Hiroko. A few of them landed in Hiroko's face and stomach. He quickly recovered and attacked both pirates with one punch at the first one followed by a very swift move, jumping above them and pulling their heads together to smack them with each other. There was one last enemy left, however, the pirate desided to run instead of fighting leaving nothing but the empty bar and Hiroko with those huge pirates in the floor. "This has been done I guess." Said Hiroko just before a marine entered the scene and tried to fire at him. "That was only a warning shot pirate, if you give up now, you won't get hurt." Hiroko was surprised, it seemed like he had been confused with a pirate. "Wait, I'm not a pirate, I was just helping around."Hiroko's words couldn't really be trusted, there were no witnesses because of the quick evacuation of people, Hiroko now was in a huge problem.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum