One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
I'm your supamane [Task]  - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
I'm your supamane [Task]  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
I'm your supamane [Task]  - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
I'm your supamane [Task]  - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
I'm your supamane [Task]  - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
I'm your supamane [Task]  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
I'm your supamane [Task]  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
I'm your supamane [Task]  - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
I'm your supamane [Task]  - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26I'm your supamane [Task]  - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm your supamane [Task] Sat May 28, 2016 2:33 pm

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

So dirty was he, but whatever. His fight was done and he had regained some of his lost energy. As he stood to his feet he would being to try and pat himself down to get eh mud off of him, or at least most of it. After doing that he would let the rain do the rest. He would then begin to walk down the road Steele and the others had gone down, not knowing what to really expect. Strangely hoping that the fool hadn't been killed. But, before he got that far down the road something would stop him. And it was Beki the pet of Steele. Seeing the creature made Derous know that the fool and the others were gone. 

"Come here, it is okay." Derous would say. As this kinda meant he was stuck with the thing, he took care of it while Steele was alive. So doing it while he was dead was only right. Right? 

Beki would quickly make it's way over to Derous and Derous would lift the creature up, and allow it to rest on his shoulder. Being larger than most this wasn't a problem if he was the average man's height. 

So, now with Beki on his shoulder. Derous would continue to walk. But something still was off. Not the bodies that Derous walked passed but how tense he felt Beki was. As if there was still danger around. So, Derous was still on his guard. Gazing to his side from time to time to make sure he wouldn't be hit from a sneak attack. From all of the bodies, you could barely tell who was who. (The enemies from the last task and everyone from this one).

Derous would stop once again though, as luck will have it he would stumble upon Steele's body. 

'Great, I was hoping not to see him. What should I do?' Derous would think to himself as he only glazed at Steele's body for a second. He would be looking around as he didn't know if it was a good idea to bury him now. Like Lou did his comrades. As, Derous might not get the same treatment he gave Lou. As from how Beki still was acting the enemy must be close.

27I'm your supamane [Task]  - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm your supamane [Task] Sat May 28, 2016 2:43 pm

Breakfree

Free Agents
Free Agents

Breakfree
Ooc Note:Awwwww

So it seemed Derous was going to reclaim the pet of his dead comrade. How adorable, however Koko was still on the ground. In fact he was pretty weakened right now actually, feeling pretty shitty. If he were to be looked at. You would notice the pale face of a nearly dieing man. His skin was paling  up, he was starting to freak out on the inside alongside his pupils dilating like hell. Due to the internal injuries he recieved earlier, as all that movement and the repeated shock-waves were enough to screw him over. Just they wouldn't take him down early. Think of it was a damage over time thing...You just didn't feel it at first.

Koko was slumped against a wall a few meters from Derous, In pain. Struggling. The kuja was watching him from above. That idiot was definitely paying the price for what he had done...Charging in like a damn fool...That just got you nowhere in the end. She'd curse herself for that captain now having died alongside most of the crew. This entire operation was going to shit,but cursing and yelling wasn't going to achieve anything right now. As she would watch from above, grimacing a bit at how she had to watch someone slowly die without being able to react or really...Do anything about it.

Koko on the other hand, despite his horrible condition would notice Beki's movement, and now his movement to another figure which turned out to be Derous. Derous...Wasn't that someone who turned out to be attacking their crew from earlier? He could have sworn he knew the face, or not. Because of his current condition, Koko was also losing it pretty badly in his head, he could see accuratly. But telling between friend or foe as another story.

You Shun of a Fucking Bitch, I'll fucking schill you!I'll Shill you dfamnit!

Koko cursed at the air as he weakly raised his hand at Derous, aiming at him. He was weak, he was tired, and he was going to collapse right after doing this. As he fired a single spinning bone bullet from his middle finger aimed at derous's right side. Capable of eviscerating between tissue,flesh and the like. If it succeeded in hitting it would only be a slight hole in the man. One that would bleed and need to be treated sooner or later sure. Though that didn't mean the wound would kill him. Koko had lost the strength to fight, to live, and to breath. With that..Regardless of his attack succeeding or not. He would drop down dead, slurring at the air in an angry frustrated tone.

The Kuja in the mean time...Was gathering her composure and anger at today's events. Despite this cocky son of a bitch getting his own ass killed anyway. She was resting and gearing up for whatever may come. Her eyes carefully observing where Koko had just attempted to point. The Rain and thunder made it really hard to remotley hear him or see it, but The Kuja was sort of able to identify a figure in that direction.Just who was this...And what did they want. She had to rest, otherwise she would be easily overwhelmed by the man right now as well.

RIB:+15% For the Kuja [+60 Stamina]

KOKO IS DOWNNNNNNN

28I'm your supamane [Task]  - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm your supamane [Task] Sat May 28, 2016 3:18 pm

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

Wow it seemed he noticed Koko to late. But even if he did he couldn't perceive his attack, not in these conditions. So it would hit him though grazing him on his right side, taking away anything it came into contact with on Derous' person. The pain came, but it seemed that was the guy's last attack as he dropped his arm. 

'Hmph, i'm being a bit careless. And Beki is still on edge, what else is out there?' Derous would think to himself. With how the weather and his current surroundings things weren't that good. But hopefully whoever was still out there weren't like that guy just now, as dealing with a long range fighter will be somewhat of a pain. So, Derous would jump to his side the one closest to a building. Leaning up against a sturdy, maybe cement, pillar. He couldn't have his back open. Beki also would jump down and just sit stand by his side. Derous would gaze around, holding his side as he wanted to show he was hurt. And that it was worse than it really was, to lure someone closer maybe. Or make himself a easier target. When Derous had moved over to the pillar, or maybe it was a wall. Feeling around with his other hand he could tell it was a wall. 

Right now all he could do is rest a bit, and keep his eye open. Beki doing the same, but not from Derous shoulder. The creature would be on the ground now, jumping down from Derous after he was harmed. 

'Man, at least you could've killed them all Steele before passing. Making it easier on me just a little, I had a fight of my own you know. But I wonder how many are out there.' 

29I'm your supamane [Task]  - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm your supamane [Task] Sat May 28, 2016 4:27 pm

Breakfree

Free Agents
Free Agents

Breakfree
So it seemed her comrade had fallen, and the fight was down to it's last legs. The struggle of the two marines having succeeded in taking two down from the other side. Now only stood the Kuja looking down upon them from the roof top. Angry, and carefully contemplating just what exactly do about things...

She would move over the rooftop carefully, not really being audible with her careful movement and due to the rain and thunder. Getting a very careful bead on her target due to having done so in her previous action, now she could identify him more. Recognizing his hair and attire from earlier...This was the marine that was int he bar before, and she didn't doubt was behind the recent events that had occurred.

Once she lined herself up with her target, it was a matter of luck and trajectory, she had to take him down quickly or atleast wound him enough to escape on her own. She would leap at him from above, carefully and mid-air. Launch down a rankyaku aimed at his side. The rooftop at best was about 10-12 ft Aka 3-5 Meters above Derous. So she would be launching the attack halfway through her descent at him. the Rankyaku was the standard measurement of about 7 meters in length and .5 in width. Sent directly at his  left side. Given The Kuja was on the left of Derous and not the right where her comrade had been.

Should the Rankyaku hit, Derous would now find himself cut into on that area and in fact wounded. Though it was not so much of a gigantic injury, he'd be able to manage, but would find the equivalent of had he been slashed across his side with a small razor that also would knock him back with slight force.. Beki would suffer a similar experience if he got in the way.The attack was certainly enough to cut into flesh, but to cut through his body practically?Nah. It would leave a injury worth noting however.

The Kujas move did not stop there though, by the time she had launched it. She had re-activated her geppo. Kicking off into the air directly above him, going up about 8 meters. If left interrupted. She would be in the general area above derous and wouldn't be easily noticed unless the ensign had a method of pin-pointing and actually keeping track of her.

T1 Rankyaku Launched

Skill Used:

Stamina:328/400

30I'm your supamane [Task]  - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm your supamane [Task] Sun May 29, 2016 12:44 pm

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

I feel like Steele, I feel like Steele. It happened so fast and if Derous hadn't been paying attention to his surroundings, he would probably be hurt or dead. As there were only a few places he could be assaulted from, well unless someone came bursting through the wall behind him. One spot being from the right. Another being from the left. Another being straightforward, and finally from above. His attentions ever swaying and alternating from those places, and he even had Beki. Though he wasn't really needed. 

Okay, so like stated before things went really fast. The fight could very well be over within a instant. The attacker would leap down right in front of Derous, strangely. They probably had some plan for doing this but they shouldn't have understood the difference in their speeds, or rather the speed of attack one was willing to throw out at first. As in many fights what is the deciding factor is who can attack first. And this was not one of those times. As Derous was resting, and he would do just that. So, the attack that would follow would land. But, Derous was able to at least see, for a brief moment, that someone else was still here. He couldn't tell if they were male or female but they had a small fram, and were probably extremely fast and agile. So, he could do many things to stop that person. But he needed just a few more seconds. 

"Beki, don't be mad." Derous would say, low enough so only the creature to hear. As he was finished resting and as he spoke something began to seep out of his mouth and begin to spread throughout the area. Yea, Derous doesn't know where they are. But they had to be close, if they wanted to keep attack Derous. So this attack was fine for this situation. Though it had a noticeable tint to it, that would be a bit hard to see with this weather. Maybe the smell would give it away, but there aren't many poisons know within the blues to have such a sweat alluring aroma. 

Skill:

31I'm your supamane [Task]  - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm your supamane [Task] Mon May 30, 2016 9:49 pm

Breakfree

Free Agents
Free Agents

Breakfree
The Woman would remain geppoing in the air, the man's move to release his gases was rather smart actually. As the Kuja was incapable of really percieving the gas in the first place, and the gas would begin to make it's way and spread among-st the air. Especially with the weather,rain and thunder going around. While the woman was geppoing, midway she would focus very carefully upon Derous and adjust her aim. Carefully pin-pointing Derous due to his lack of movement and not really having to adjust from how she previously hit him.

Geppoing down about 3 meters in order to better take aim, Eternal Youth was suddenly hit by a feeling of Drowsiness and exhaustion. Which would noticabley slow her down a bit because of it's debuffing effects. A strange sweet scent filling the air around her. Causing her to nearly be taken off balance while she was geppoing. Had the adrenaline running through her body not been active right now. E.Y would have almost fallen and crashed onto the floor, dazed. However the gas exposure was only starting to set in without her really being aware of it. Just what exactly was effecting her body right now?E.Y persisted on though, and would take careful aim at Derous's KneeCaps.

Aiming precisely at his knees from above, she would jab twice forward from the air  with two fingers outstretched on each hand. A pair for the left, and a pair for the right.Launching down two aerial compressed like "bullets" at Derous from above, the attack you see was sent directly at his kneecaps.One bullet for the left, and one for the right. If it successfully landed on atleast one of them. Derous would find himself having rather great difficulty standing. As his kneecaps being pierced wouldn't make walking an easy feat. Especially with the hole that would be left from the air bullet piercing through him in that area. A attack that had the power to break through most basic metals,even iron nearly and certainly did not have a problem getting through flesh and bone unless Derous had a way of counteracting this attack.

The Ensign would have to play it careful, as he was now starting to push his stamina reserves,if he kept pushing himself, his stamina usage would continuously lower his ability to react and fight effectively.

Damnit...What's going on!The Kuja thought to herself as she attempted to fight off the drowsiness that threatened to overtake her entire body at this moment.

Skills Used:

Stamina on my own part will be calced later.

32I'm your supamane [Task]  - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm your supamane [Task] Tue May 31, 2016 10:20 pm

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

The amount of gas that he wanted to expel, so that it would reach it's max range, would finally come out. Though, Derous wouldn't stop producing his poisonous gas. This didn't increase the power, extend it's range, or require any extra energy. I am not repeating the attack. Basically this is to insecure that the amount of toxic gas out wouldn't be, I don't know, tampered with I guess. The time it took for his gas to even go out wasn't much at all, it coming out  

After the first attack coming from straightforward, well somewhat from above. Derous felt this enemy would just be like the last one, Lou. Someone who was just a one trick pony that would keep doing the same types of attacks until they got the results they wanted, which Derous assumed was death. Both being similar; being types that conveniently were able to exploit his weaknesses. Lou utilizing techniques that revolved around fire. And now someone that was a range fighter. Derous at first found this astonishing as it was as if they knew this was his Devil Fruit, and that this would be the best way to handle him in a fight. But, this could just be the hands of fate. Or a test to see if those things really were something that can't be used against Derous.  

'So that is what you look like.' Derous would say as there would be a flash of lighting, that would last for a few seconds. The lightning didn't strike anyone, but that wouldn't been funny. But what it had provided was a clear glimpse, but not just for Derous. The enemy could also use this light to their advantage so see Derous fully. The technique she was using to seemingly float in the air, from Derous' guess, was geppo. Something many Marines, even himself in the past, utilize. And also the move she used before must have been Rankyaku.

'I will let you play more games, I have something for you. Just give me a few to get it ready.' Derous would think to himself, as he wouldn't move from his spot. Not at all and let the convenient one trick pony have it's way. So, Derous would just rest again. Leaning against the wall, lowering himself a bit. He did this to relax as he didn't know what the attack would be, but this benefited him. As he would avoid having this convenient attack go through his kneecaps, but rather just above them.

ooc: Did you also kill Steele like this? :^)

Don't worry about my STA. It's fine.

33I'm your supamane [Task]  - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm your supamane [Task] Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:05 am

Breakfree

Free Agents
Free Agents

Breakfree
So it seemed the gas would effect her even further. The sweet scent filling her lungs. Alas, her chances of an escape plan had now failed with how this gas threatened to overtake and consume her senses. Her geppo would begin to falter, as the Kuja actually began to crash down onto the ground. Nearly collapsing and the only thing left sustaining her was the fact that the adrenaline in her body was still rushing. That and the fact that she also didn't have much left in her with the current state E.Y was in. As a last resort, E.Y would instinctively tekkai as an attempt to cushion her fall. If she fell without utilizing the technique in fact, the woman would be rather badly maimed by how high of a height she was falling from. She was seeing double everywhere, almost hallucinating the rain coming in doubles, triples, extra!What the fuck!

As she would crash down from the air onto the ground. Weak, drowsy, and almost about to collapse. Damnit what's going on!I can't move as much anymore!.Internally the woman was panicking, she wanted to get out of here, one of her subordinates was down and the other one clearly she had no idea where he ran off too besides burying the crew. It wasn't very tactically smart to assume Lou was dead, however given the enemies she was facing. Perhaps they may or may not have encountered him.

On Derous's own end he did succeed in avoiding to become a cripple though. However, by allowing the attack to pierce just above his kneecaps. He had risked hitting an artery within that area, as fresh red started to spurt from the two bullet holes. Arteries in both areas had been hit and they sure as hell were bleeding noticeably more than a normal wound to that area would have.This newfound one on his thighs would be a pain in the ass to deal with. The ensign would be able to still walk fine actually, but running would push it and give a burning sensation in that area if he attempted it. Should he allow this wound to persist, he was going to run into some serious difficulties. As the bleeding would not easily stop on it's own. How would he cover it up and keep it down for now?His foe was nearly incapacitated and done for, but that did not mean the wounds she inflicted were going to be easily walked off. You fu,You fucker!What!What's going on!!!!!E.Y weakly called out, frustrated and weakening. Her Consciousness slowly drifting. The Kuja was vulnerable, and alone right now in what essentially could have been her worst nightmare.

Actions:

-25 Stamina

-She's pretty much disabled nearly.

34I'm your supamane [Task]  - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm your supamane [Task] Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:46 pm

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

Squirt Squirt 

Derous, placing his hands over his wounds, could tell they were squirting. And if he remembers correctly from his first aid class, that Marines took. He was bleeding!! OH MY GOD! He would need to do something to stop this bleeding, so he would walk away from his current position; to his right a few feet. As he didn't want that girl trying any last ditch efforts, like every baddy does before they sub come to their fate. He would stop and have poison ooze above the wounds above his kneecaps. He would then lean over a bit so that he could tie the poison around the wounds, molding the substance into a Tourniquet. This for both legs. Blah Blah Blah the bleeding is stopped now, but medical treatment would need to be used soon. Well, next topic. 

Derous wasn't done yet as he still a a lot more poison left and he would make use of it, as he would wait for the lighting to lit up the place again so he could see the girl. And when he spotted where she landed, or was at, he would begin to approach her. Honestly, he didn't have anything to fear when doing this. As he knew she was done for, as the poison gas should be taking full effect by now. And when Derous reaches her he would tie her up with the poison he had, which would be different from what he used on his legs. It being more like rope. But, only tying her up once he knew the gas had been out long enough to make her go night night, which would be that long. 

ooc: Can we end this topic here with the capture? There isn't anything else that the NPC can even do. They will literally be knocked out the beginning of their next post. No way to VM lasting any longer from the gas. And I really don't feel like posting more for this long topic, it's gotten really boring and tedious fam. 
Skills:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum