One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
The fianl Boss fight (part 3) EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
The fianl Boss fight (part 3) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
The fianl Boss fight (part 3) EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
The fianl Boss fight (part 3) EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
The fianl Boss fight (part 3) EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
The fianl Boss fight (part 3) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
The fianl Boss fight (part 3) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
The fianl Boss fight (part 3) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
The fianl Boss fight (part 3) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The fianl Boss fight (part 3) Empty The fianl Boss fight (part 3) Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:14 pm

Tatayuri Harvelle

Marines
Marines

Tatayuri Harvelle
Task Name: Woop Ass
Tier:1
NPC or PC: Pc
Crew, Team, or Personal: Team
Description: Now that the first two trials have been completed it's time for Officer Kirito stay fate to step up, the two fighters will battle him in order to grow though the odds are stack against them. But it doesn't matter if they win or lose.
Enemy Details:1 Boss
Boss: T2 Kirito Stay Fate [he will be going easy].

(+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++)

Ater the fight between the two room mates spend tiem together and started to get to know eachother better everyday. There are 3 days befoe the challange and Tatayuri doesnt stand still. He trained push ups sit ups and other things to be well prepared as possible. He makes sure to rest enough to let his wounds heal and cooks every night for Jessica. Onlly now they do the dishes together.

Tatayuri wakes up the next morning. It is the big day and he forces himself to get up and put on his clothes. To his suprise he is earlier up then Jessica. He slowly moves tothe kitchen still a bit sleepy. He slenders and on arrival at the kitchen he turns on the light. Next he takes some bread and puts the tea pot filled with water on the fire to heat it up. While the water is on the fire Tatayuri prepares breakast and lunch for the two of us. WHen it is done tatayuri puts the tea in the water to get the flavorand puts some in the cups. I first lay my own food and tea on the table. Next I take Jessica s and knock on her door before entering to give it to her. "Goodmorning Jessica ge t ready for the 3rd challange. Wake up we need to leave ina half hour if we want to be in time."

I leave her aloen to ge dressed and eat etc. I finish my food and a half hour later Tatayuri and Jessica are standign outside. We walk together tot he spot where Admiral Kirito Fate Stay is already waiting for them. Its just the 3 of us. He is wearing his uniform and looks impressive strong. Tatayuri asks him about what we have to do. "You two have to fight me winnign or losing doesnt matter. I want to see how good you two are compared to me and how long you can hold out. You two are the best of the new recruits so you two deserved this oppertunity."He then takes off his coat revailing his muscled body. Tatayuri looks at his partner Jessica and back at their oppnent. This challange was unexpected. Tatayuri never thougth that they would have to team up nor that they had to fight their own admiral. The drive inside himself comes out. He wanted to try this and gets ready in position.

2The fianl Boss fight (part 3) Empty Re: The fianl Boss fight (part 3) Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:39 pm

Jessick Wayward

Marines
Marines

Jessick Wayward
The fight was almost ready as Jessick and Tatayuri were given the instructions of this fight "I leave the arena or I surrender and you win though fair warning I'm going to Knock you both out" Taking a deep breath as he leaned forward "As far as you two are concerned.. anything goes ." Just before the admiral could say start Jessick quickly grabs his leaning forward neck and drops it into the ground for a fantastic DDT!. The admiral's head was so hard it cracked the ground leaving a small hole, at this moment Jessick jumps on his back with both knees for a strong Impact "Hoping to keep him down on the ground giving Tatayuri time to act.

several hours ago

As Tatayuri woke up Jessick in her room he would find her getting dressed almost half naked causing her to lose her temper "YOU DO NOT ENTER MY ROOM"* Throws shoe at his head* Tatayuri wouldn't batter an eyelid as he just wanted to give her breakfast and see if she was ready "Em sure I'm ready and thank you for breakfast. With her breasts openly revealed she would squint her eyes while grabbing the plate "GET OUT".

Back to the fight with Jessick ontop of the grounded Admiral with her knees digging into his back as her weight pressed against him. It wouldn't be even near enough as an echo of the admiral laughing within the hole his face was stuck in "That really was a good use of anything goes". Suddenly he was on his feet with Jessick launched into the air from his pure strength alone. "Tatayuri do something!".

3The fianl Boss fight (part 3) Empty Re: The fianl Boss fight (part 3) Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:36 am

Tatayuri Harvelle

Marines
Marines

Tatayuri Harvelle
The admiral is still talking and ddint even tell uswhen to start. Instead Jessick takes the oppertunity while Kirito is off guard and pushes his ace intot he ground. SHe is now on top of hi. Tatayuri notices that it wont hold him down for long. He moves fast near Jessick and kicks the man on the back of his head. The face o the admirla is forced deeper into the ground. He laughs still because he probably didnt get hurt at all. He then stands up and sets Jessick flying. Its for now me and him. The admiral got a smile on his face and smirks. "You are strong Tata keep it up you two and this might be enjoyable. " The admiral throws a punch at Tata who dodges the attack using his flexability and is able to dodge a another puncha nd land a counter attack by kicking the admiarl in the stomach. The admiral doesnt react to it and keeps attacking. The punch now wasnt ddogeable. Instead I try to block it. The puncha nd the arm meet and clash. Tatayuri is able to block the attack but the strength forces Tatayuri down. Kirito keeps up the pressure pushing me down. To not get splashed Tatayuri releases the pressuere and rolls forwards. The admiral losses the balance a little. I roll between his legs and pick him where it hurts. The admiral makes a sound of pain but more like it was irritating. Atleast it had more impact then the punch on the admiral s stomach. I now am behoiind him and throw some punches at his back. The admiral quickl turned around and places his uraken on my head and Tatayuri flys a few meters through the air.

When I land the admiral is already near me. The admiral attacks and I roll away and keep dodging his attacks and counter attacking when there is a opening. It doesnt matter the counter attacks didnt have any impact. So all i could do is wait and stall for tiem to let Jessick make it back to the battlefield to join me and maby take him out and win in numbers and work together.

4The fianl Boss fight (part 3) Empty Re: The fianl Boss fight (part 3) Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:09 pm

Jessick Wayward

Marines
Marines

Jessick Wayward
While Jessica is flying through the air she can still not believe how easily her admiral threw her off, she is launched 30 meters in the air and is thinking of a plan while watching Tatayuri fight the admiral on his own. It seems he was doing fine not that he really put a scratch but he is able to dodge and keep the admiral busy. He was doing better than she expected of him. As Jessica reached the peak of 30 meters a strong concept entered her mind which she would implement on her way down towards the battlefield thinking she had the surprise factor over the admiral.

Reaching the 10meter height above the stone fighting arena forced to watch every action between Tatayuri and Kirito coming to the realisation for a chance at victory "We must be willing to Kill him". Jessica pulls four of her dagger hidden around her waist under her clothes. using her out of sight advantage along with the speed boost from the almighty gravity itself. Jessica launches all 4 knives in a deadly bombardment, whispering inside her mind"Transcendent Blades!". At this moment, Jessica would start falling herself gaining momentum on her target and thus she draws two more daggers from her waist not to throw but to use as swords. Jessica would start spinning as she fell into a diving horned attack placing each dagger at the side of her head, a risky attack that if it failed she would most likely be smashing into the stone floor.

She wouldn't be prepared for what happens next!.

5The fianl Boss fight (part 3) Empty Re: The fianl Boss fight (part 3) Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:10 am

Tatayuri Harvelle

Marines
Marines

Tatayuri Harvelle
While Jessica is still in the air Tatayuri holdsadmiral Kirito off his back. its tuf but his speed was just enough to dodge the attacks. Meanwhile Jessica threw 4 daggers. 2 of them fly just over him. The third blade doesnt hit him eather but scratches his cheeck. The forth lands in his back. The attack distracts Kirito from attacking Tatayuri. Angry and not willing to hold back anymore hte admiral twists his neck to face Jessica. Shelanded on his mouthand by doing that kicks out some of his teeth. It only angers the admiral more ashe lifts his arms to grab her. SHe is dodgin not able to grab her. Shehangs on and while they are busy Tatayuriattacks by punching in the stomach. It didnt do much and his attention sticks with Jessica. She was the one who hurted him the most after all. He cant grab her so he lets himself fall on his bac with Jessica stil on it. He lands onthe ground and squashes her under himself.I can hear a crack of brreaking bones andsomeone coughing out blood. Her body is weakened and the admiral is able to grab her arma nd bites in it. Jessica 's blood flows while Tatayuri is watching almost not able to do anything. Angry for seeing his room mate in pain Tatayuri kicks the admiral in his balls. He makes sure to use the scarp pointy iron pars of the sandals go deep and probably cut something open. The admiral gets up with Jessica s arm still between his teeth and her weak broken body haning on his back like a doll. "Hey puddingbrain im here" As he throws the stones in his face. Angry The admiral trs to punch me but my speed is too high compared to his muscles body allowing me to dodge hi s attacks. Desparate the admiral grabs Jessica s arm and swings hher around. I dodge the first and get some distance as Jessica smashes on the ground and the admiral walks coser to get in range whiel Jessica is draggedthrough the dirty . I make sure to stay out of ran. Then the admiral is sick of it ahdn throws jessica at me. I dont dodgne and try to catch her. I fly with jessica through the air and slam agaisnt a rock. We both lose contiousness. The battle was over. The admiral calmed down and looks at the damage he caused his two pupils. He takes them to the healtrh carwhere they will be treated.

[exit]

Last edited by Tatayuri Harvelle on Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total

6The fianl Boss fight (part 3) Empty Re: The fianl Boss fight (part 3) Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:34 am

Jessick Wayward

Marines
Marines

Jessick Wayward
The battle was over with both Tatayuri and Jessick being broken quite badly but not so much that they couldn't recover within a month though the rest of the day would be lost as consciousness for both fighters had left the building as if an empty shell remained in the world of the living while Jessicas mind drifted into a white meadow bathing an unknown world as pale red corn raises up for a bountiful field; her hand passes through feeling it brush against her skin taking steps forward. As i walked through the field my feet felt the dirt beneath my feet but strangely it felt like a wet sandy beach the air felt completely unpolluted "Am I dead ?, what is this place.....where am I going, it felt amazing but also quite troubling i wasn't ready to die, i hadn't accomplished anything in life i hadn't even left my home ocean".

The next day 24 hours after the events of the battle with their Training officer Kirito stay night both Tatayuri and Jessica would be at home in Jessica bed covered in bandages at different sections of their body and nothing else and as they woke simultaneously Jessica would thrust both her feet into Tatayuris back pushing out " You PERVERT". At the end of the bed would sit Kirito himself *Claps slowly showing his respect* "Both of you did really well during the 3 training sessions and I'm very proud, once you have fully recovered, your promotion ceremony will begin.

[exit]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum