Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Ever the funny one... Lin chuckled at her first mate's little jest, even if she had almost been captured all she cared about was ensuring the enemy didn't die thinking she was weak. It was too late for any of that however. The arrow had flown through and the guy was left with a gaping hole with copious amounts of blood gushing out of it. He died quickly enough, and Mel promptly went back to her humour, even if she didn't stop in between. Why would she? It was still Melly.

"I think he might have realized that after you survived inside the cage with him all this time.", Linnea tried to reassure her with a chuckle, these guys were obviously not weak, especially their captain: She saw the strength of his aura first hand.

Then they turned to the beach, where Flash was coming over with the Mermaid walking next to him. He introduced herself as Sabrina, and though she had already met both Captain and Navigator, the dark haired thief was unknown to her, so she simply looked at the girl, scanning her head to toe, before scoffing at her foul mouth. She was too proud to look agited by such cheap provocations, and having seen the girl's Logia ability; she knew she wouldn't be able to slap her that easily just as she wanted. However, that wouldn't stop her from being venomous: "Here I was wondering how a Logia got Captured so easily.", she commented with a mocking smirk, "With so much debauchery in such a simple mind, it's no wonder you can't acknowledge anything else."

Meanwhile, Linnea just laughed, it truly seemed like Melly had met her match, at least as far as insults were concerned. After so long of hearing lewdness come out of Mel's mouth, she was mostly desensitized, at least when it wasn't directed at her. Of course, Sabrina soon shifted her attention back to the Captain, "Do you pirates have a cook?", to which Linnea nodded negatively, "Then you just got one! Go ahead and be happy all you want."

She might if she wasn't shocked... This girl was a cook? She was so... Regal... Why would she bother getting her hands dirty like that, "You're... A cook...?", wondered a doubtful Linnea.

"Obviously! Do you expect me to eat food cooked by idiots with no taste buds?", she shrugged before crossing her arms, resigned to having to cook to eat food she could enjoy, "Want something done right, you have to do it yourself.", of course, Mel didn't spare her usual comment, and got a similar one in response as Sabrina scoffed and gave her a similar racism, "Hmph! About as racist as you humans eating pigs."

"Why would you want to travel with us though...?", Linnea couldn't help but wonder, "It sounds like you hate humans..."

"I don't hate humans, most of them are just annoying.", she answered, smacking a tentacle on the sand vehemently like a human might stomp her foot, before blushing slightly as she realized the words she just spoke, "I-it's not like you'll survive without my help or anything!! I c-can't feel indebted to Pirates!"

[EXIT]

Theme ~ Linnea's Sheet ~ Uroboros Pirates (Updated)
View user profile

Flashdance

Pirates
Pirates

Nicholas had been with this group for a while, ever since they formed back in the South Blue. So to suddenly hear such things out of Melissa's mouth caused even Nicholas to blush brightly. Where the heck did all this perversion come from? Was she going through some sort of phase where her sex drive just went through the roof? If so, would it spread to the rest of the women on the ship? Nicholas knew he was one of very, VERY few males in the crew. Was he going to have to spend a lot of days in bed to keep up with all the demand?

Still, it seemed like the other girls weren't at all flustered by this. Oh god, this really was a thing wasn't it? And as one of the strongest men, odds were they were all going to turn to him. Would he be able to keep up? Thankfully, he was able to pull his mind off of the possible sexual shenanigans when Sabrina mentioned cooking. So not only was she a kick ass mermaid who could control water to her whims, she could also cook as well. "I say we keep her," Nicholas spoke with a smile, "Seriously, we're never going to find a catch like this ever again! Erm, no pun intended," he gave Sabrina a sheepish grin before turning back to the ladies, "Besides, when was the last time we had a good meal that didn't require us to fork out beli for it?"

Already, his mind was going through the possible dishes they could be eating. Of course, he had a feeling steak and all that would be out of the question. This was a mermaid they were talking about. No doubt they were looking at many possible seafood delicacies. Fried fish, scallops, hell, even sea kings! He always wondered what those juggernauts tasted like. And fighting those slavers did work up an appetite.

His thoughts were then pulled from food when a sharp wind blew across the beach, and he then realized he was cold and half naked. He let out a small shiver before looking around. "I guess we should head back to the ship then. Probably get a nice bath or something." Lord knows he'd need to wash all the salt out of his hair. He didn't look this good naturally after all.

EXIT

View user profile

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum