One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
The Legacy of Kringle: Chapter II EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
The Legacy of Kringle: Chapter II EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
The Legacy of Kringle: Chapter II EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
The Legacy of Kringle: Chapter II EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
The Legacy of Kringle: Chapter II EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
The Legacy of Kringle: Chapter II EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
The Legacy of Kringle: Chapter II EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
The Legacy of Kringle: Chapter II EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
The Legacy of Kringle: Chapter II EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Legacy of Kringle: Chapter II Empty The Legacy of Kringle: Chapter II Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:20 pm

Asher Kringle

Marines
Marines

Asher Kringle
The Legacy of Kringle: Chapter II Tumblr_nljj5ras0u1tfmry1o4_500
Chapter II: The Meeting & The Gathering

Task 3: The Meeting :

Asher was in the hallway and he blacked out. He didn't remember much but when his eye opened he saw Leonard and two other guards carrying him towards their infirmary. A crying Ty'Leanna could be heard as she was comforted by her daughter Katalya. Asher tried to stand and everyone went crazy trying to keep him down. "Sir Asher, you have to stay down, you're bleeding out" Leonards attempt to ease the mind of Asher failed as Asher once again tried to get up.

He fainted and awoke on the ground trying to get up and go to Ty'Leanna and Katalya "No Asher! Stop moving, they can't save you if you keep moving" Asher couldn't hear anything being said to him instead he was reading lips. He took another step forward before something hit him upside the head and knocked him out.

Once more Asher awoke and this time he was hooked up to various machines as he noticed Leonard and Ty'Leanna in the room with him. Asher tried to sit up but realized he couldn't really move much "You're wasting your breathe Sir Asher, you have been numbed from the shoulders down" said Leonard before he winked at Asher and proceeded out the room. Leonard looked like his shoulder was bandaged up and well on his way to a recovery.

"Ty'Leanna" said Asher as the woman looked into space. She was startled as she looked at Asher. She hadn't even realized he was awake yet. She came over immediately and slapped him straight across the face causing his cuts and bruises to light up light a Christmas tree. "How could you be so stupid Ash? I mean really. You have to be smarter than that. These men are trained just as you were. These men will kill you and everyone you love" said Ty'Leanna. The tears began to flow down her face as she began to push Asher.

"They already tried to kill people I love" said Asher as Ty'Leanna stopped and just looked at him. "You don't have to say tho-" she was cut off by Asher "No, I do. I didn't leave because I wanted to become a better swordsman, I left before I couldn't stand losing you if I stayed. With you and Katalya here... I will try my hardest to protect you both even if I die in the process. I've loved you since I first saw you Ty'Leanna, just as I loved our daughter"

"Asher... I.." a bust through the door stopped Ty'Leanna from going any further. It was Leonard "The General has sent down Agent 1 & 2 they would like an audience with the man who killed their men."  Asher tried to move and to no avail he couldn't. "No, you're staying here Ash. I'll handle this" said Ty'Leanna as her and Leonard exited the room.

2The Legacy of Kringle: Chapter II Empty Re: The Legacy of Kringle: Chapter II Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:36 pm

Asher Kringle

Marines
Marines

Asher Kringle

Asher wasn't about to let those two men near Leonard, Ty'Leanna nor Katalya without him being present. He didn't trust them nor could he respect anything they had done to his people. As the duo of Leonard and Ty'Leanna left they went to the dining room where the two men discussed the art on the wall. "Lady Ty'Leanna has arrived to speak" said Leonard as both men turned and extended hands to the woman. Ty'Leanna being just the type of woman she was just looked down at their hands without giving the thought of shaking them a chance.

"Nice to meet you my lady" said the man with dark hair who was Agent 1. Agent two just blinked and smirked towards Ty'Leanna without even wasting his breathe to extend his hand to the woman. It was at this point Asher came in the room "Asher Kringle" he would say as he walked up besides Ty'Leanna and Leonard and extended his hand towards both men. "Any relation to Kristap Kringle?" said Agent 2 as he examined the body of Asher. Asher ignored the question as he didn't need to address his father nor his ties to him. Some of his wounds and bandages were visible but little did they know he just had surgery on his stomach to repair damages from the stab. As we spoke he had blood staining his undershirt.

The look on Ty'Leanna's face said it all. But in reality the numbing agent wore off faster than expected. Leonard probably knew that which is why he picked it. Under his trench coat in his right sleeve hid Asher's short blade. It was a jig of the arm away from him. "How may I help you two men today?" said Asher with a smirk on his face all the while he was in pain like no other. He hoped the two men didn't notice.

3The Legacy of Kringle: Chapter II Empty Re: The Legacy of Kringle: Chapter II Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:00 pm

Asher Kringle

Marines
Marines

Asher Kringle

"First off I would like to commend you for killing our men. From the looks of it they got some good licks in on you before you did them in, but still congrats" said Agents 2. He had this nefarious smile almost as if him and Asher were alike. "If you don't tell me why you're here soon you could join them" said Asher with a smile on his face. He had to pretend he wasn't injured at this point as a means to throw them off. Agent 1 looked at 2 who was more than willing to try Asher on his threat which neither of them thought to be hollow. "Now now, How about we just talk about what we came here for?" said Agent 1 with a quirky little smile.

"Which is?" said Asher. Agent 1 proceeded to walk closer towards the painting they were looking at earlier as he turned his back to Asher and company. "Well, our leader believes if "Slasher Kringle" leaves our land your people will be spared. But if he doesn't he will raise the taxes and proceed to make amends to the promise he made you in the past to torture your village. I don't know about you, but I would take the offer" Asher straight faced as ever looked at both agents "You must be stupid". Asher's response to their demands were commented on by Ty'Leanna "Our people are not here to make yours rich. Something else can be done."

"How many outside?" said Asher as he smirked "Enough" said Agent 2 as he stared at Asher with a cold grin. "Hmm, We'll consider your offer. Give us two days" said Asher. The men looked at each other "You have 1" said Agent 1 before the duo proceeded to the door. "It was nice having one of these chats Slasher. Tell the older Kringle I said hi" and it was at this point Katalya came running towards Asher pass the two Agents and towards Asher "Mr.Kringle! You're okay" she would say as she hugged his leg. Agent 2's eyes squinted as he looked at the little girl and then to Asher who let the tip of the blade be made visible from his sleeve before the two men officially left.

"You aren't really going to leave are you?" said Leonard. "Probably, I should have kept my unit with me, coming here alone was a suicide wish in the making." joked Asher who would then start to cough and once more noticed it was blood. "You need to sleep Ash, lets go!" said Ty'Leanna as her and a very energetic Katalya ran towards Asher's room to tuck him in.

4The Legacy of Kringle: Chapter II Empty Re: The Legacy of Kringle: Chapter II Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:00 pm

Asher Kringle

Marines
Marines

Asher Kringle
Chapter: II.2: Koi Heavens :

Asher enjoyed his time in Minion Island. Even with the circumstances he still got to see his daughter along with Ty'Leanna. It was night now and he was in his room lying down as he could barely move through the pain he was facing physically and mentally. A creak in the door caused the injured Asher to reach for his katana before he realized it was Ty'Leanna coming in the room. He would sigh as the pain relieved from all his movements. "How are the bandages holding up?" asked Ty'Leanna as she sat on the bed near Asher's side. "They're holding up. Less pain but I can still barely move"

"Maybe next time you'll be smarter?" said Ty'Leanna with a smile on her face as she looked on. Even though she smiled Asher could tell her mind was off in the stars "What troubles you Leanna?" asked Ash as he extended his left hand to hers as they met. "I don't want to lose you again... Katalya, Leonard and I have all agreed you should stay here." this honesty from Ty'Leanna through Asher off as he hadn't expected her to be this honest "Leanna....." said Asher as he pushed against the bed to sit up. "I wouldn't want anything else but to stay... But Minion Island isn't the end for us. You know that" said Asher as he looked Ty'Leanna in the eyes.

He didn't know what to say, Asher wanted to stay here with his family but he knew life wasn't always about what you wanted. "Lea-" two fingers met Asher's face as he was cut off by Ty'Leanna "I love you Asher Kringle... I always like the idea of Ty'Leanna Kringle..." she would say smiling as she looked towards the skies once more. Asher chuckled as he continued to rub her hand "Yea.... Me too" said Asher as he looked at her. He enjoyed every minute of this.

Hours Later

A large thud awoke Asher and Ty'Leanna. "Stay here" said Asher as he pushed off the bed and leaned against the wall taking deep breathes. He was in no condition to be standing let alone fighting. He had his Katana in hand and his bandages on full display. "What of Leonard and Katalya? Please Ash" said Ty'Leanna as she began to cry "Don't worry. I'll get them" said Asher as he proceeded out the room. He never wanted to let Ty'Leanna down and he cared for those two just as much as she did.

5The Legacy of Kringle: Chapter II Empty Re: The Legacy of Kringle: Chapter II Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:18 pm

Asher Kringle

Marines
Marines

Asher Kringle

With each step he took through the hallways Asher could hear screams outside of the villagers and he was growing annoyed because he had to secure the castle before he could go help them. There he was, it was Leonard and he was fighting two men with his rapier and he was holding his own. As Asher arrived one was about to get the best of Leonard, it was the soldier on Leonard's left. As the rapier rose to block the left slash which left right ride side open for the other soldier. Leonard closed his eyes in horror preparing to accept his fate until he heard a slice but he was still alive.

He opened his eyes and there was the soldier falling and behind him was Asher. "Sir Asher." said Leonard as he continued his duel with the other soldier "I know Leonard, I shouldn't be standing right now." said Asher as he would fix his posture as he kept guard "No Sir Asher, I was going to tell you to go secure Lady Katalya" it was at this point Asher blinked "Good idea Leonard" Asher ran off after that making his way to Katalya's room where he couldn't find her. It was at this point he screamed "Katalya!!!" throughout the building as he pushed through the pain and started stabbing at everything he saw. He couldn't find his little girl.

This rage Asher was feeling brought him outside where he saw what was a convoy lead by horses heading off towards the way the soldiers usually come. Asher began to give chase after them.

6The Legacy of Kringle: Chapter II Empty Re: The Legacy of Kringle: Chapter II Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:44 pm

Asher Kringle

Marines
Marines

Asher Kringle

Making chase with these soldiers proved difficult for Asher as he could barely run and he wasn't sure if his daughter was even with their cargo. It wasn't until he heard her voice "Kringle! help help! they took me" she would scream. Her screams caused for Asher to abandon his wounds and push through the pain but still couldn't save her. As they got out of reach he heard a voice scream "Let's make her live her fathers name, SLASHER" and it was at this point Asher knew Agent 1 and 2 were behind this attack.

In the snow Asher cried as he failed. His wounds start to bleed as they reopened in his attempt to save Katalya. Now he needed to go save everyone in the village. Making his way back towards the village a scream could be heard coming from the castle and Asher knew that voice anywhere. It was Ty'Leanna. Once again he made his way to the castle where she had ran towards Asher as she saw him only to be greeted by the cold steel of a katana. "NO" yelled Asher as the masked man who stabbed her took off his mask and revealed himself to be Agent 1. "Turns out, 1 day meant 1 hour" said the agent behind he made his way pass the grieving Asher. She was bleeding all over the floor and Asher couldn't stop the bleeding. Foot steps were heard as Leonard ran over and saw her bleeding. "Leanna, look at me. Me and Leonard aren't going to leave you" said Asher as he cried over his dying lover. He would look at Leonard who began to pick her up. "The infirmary Sir Asher."

Asher stormed towards the door "SIR ASHER, WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" said Leonard who was trying to make sense of Asher's actions. "I'm going to save my daughter and avenge my fiance. Leonard if there is anything you can do.. Save her" said Asher as he walked over to his room and put on fresh bandages and tape before grabbing his gloves, shirt and coat. Upon arriving outside the soldiers were gone and villagers were picking themselves up. They all watched as Asher made his way towards the Emerald Army.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum