One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Ennies Lobby Hurrmuhgurrd [Arc Task/Uroboros] - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Ennies Lobby Hurrmuhgurrd [Arc Task/Uroboros] - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Ennies Lobby Hurrmuhgurrd [Arc Task/Uroboros] - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Ennies Lobby Hurrmuhgurrd [Arc Task/Uroboros] - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Ennies Lobby Hurrmuhgurrd [Arc Task/Uroboros] - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Ennies Lobby Hurrmuhgurrd [Arc Task/Uroboros] - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Ennies Lobby Hurrmuhgurrd [Arc Task/Uroboros] - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Ennies Lobby Hurrmuhgurrd [Arc Task/Uroboros] - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Ennies Lobby Hurrmuhgurrd [Arc Task/Uroboros] - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
So is another member of staff going to take over the above npc or what?

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil
Can I help?

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
I deleted it before, but no. Your not staff, you also don't have the experience or skill to play a high ranking encounter NPC.

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil
I did it for raza thread. To me it looks like you don't have much staff lining up to help ya.

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

shootershoot
do one of y'all wanna NPC it, everyone is busy with school around this time

Pot Goddess

NPC
NPC

Pot Goddess
Ennies Lobby Hurrmuhgurrd [Arc Task/Uroboros] - Page 4 ITSIG9w

The bullet whizzed through the smog and dust that kicked up from all the commotion earlier. The shell kicked out of the upper chamber of the elongated rifle. '5 Shots left' She thought to herself. It was paramount that a good marksman keep track of their ammunition. Don't want to come up short when it came to give someone a dirt nap. It fell from the air and descended to the ground bellow. Hector was the big rifle's name. A jet black, semi automatic rifle that was designed for mobile combat. It had reduced recoil, armor piercing shells and long range scope. Only those who were considered master marksman would be able to handle the beast. He was a mouthy one to say the least, and usually the least thing anyone heard. The bullet that was meant for the man in the armor traveled so fast that the sound would not follow until after the bullet reached it's destination. The shame was it did not reach its desired destination. Instead the man must have somehow picked up on the bullet as it entered his range and dodged at the last possible second. It pierced through his left forearm had a new hold for fucking. So of course this fight would not be as easy as desire. Funny thing was she wished for a fight, something that would not be so easy as her targets were before. Usually, one would not be able avoid such an attack without some level of skill. So this would only excite the winged female.

Her position was in front but above the shit storm. Chei's wings beat the air to keep her in position after the first shot was fired. The area itself had been opened up due to the commotion from before. She only wished that she gotten here sooner for all the festivities.

A devilish grin crept across her face as her finger relieved some stress on the trigger. Time had only passed to the point where the man would begin to remove his armor. She did not waste any time or try to give the man time to breathe. At the very moment he would remove his armor her finger pressed on the trigger three times in succession.  With each shot she would move the barrel ever so slightly to account for possible movements. Her perception was impeccable and only extended with her use of Haki.  Due to firing each shot one after another the timing would be staggered. She held position seventy meters in the air, this was more or less a test. She wanted to see what exactly this man was capable of, what he could do. If he died in the process, well that was his problem for being incapable to dodge. She kept herself at a solid range in the air. There was zero reason to drop to this man's reach with Hector in her possession. Her Kenbunshoku was active still, all of the aura's in the immediate area began to fade a bit. She continued to focus on her male target from before. Hector spoke loudly with a vulgar tone. Each piercing word that was muttered by him was aimed in a different manner.

The first shot raced through the air destined for the chest where this man had just removed his armor. So he would be caught in the act of doing so. If he were to move backward the shot would only move at a angle downward and pierce is lower body possibly. Right after the first shot, Chie swayed the barrel slightly upward. The trajectory would be a meter up from his head. The shot would cruise through the air above the man as a attempt to cut off a possible escape jumping upward. Clearly he had aerial mobility so she accounted for such a thing. The third shot was aimed ever so slightly to her left to account if he dodged in that desired direction. It would be approximately one meter in that direction. Her finger rested on the trigger waiting for something. She would press it as a response if he dodged to her right in a attempt to get away from the three shots. She still had two more in the clip before needing to reload. The bullets ripped through the air moving at upward speeds of tier six. Chei had full intentions of taking this man out or putting him down temporarily.

Spoiler:

Odin

Marines
Marines

Odin

This topic will be concluded. Naga and her crew will be Captured and transported to the 1st level of Impel Down. Despite how anyone may feel in regards to this topic let those feelings remain in the past and allow this to be a lesson learned on all parts. I don't feel there was a need to drag this topic out or kill any characters off that is why I've made this ruling. Please don't make me regret it.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum