One Piece Pirate Nation
FORUM IS CLOSED VISIT US AT http://strawhats.forumotion.com/
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

THIS SITE IS CLOSED. FIND US HERE INSTEAD. http://strawhats.forumotion.com/
Log in

I forgot my password



Latest topics
» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Ennies Lobby Hurrmuhgurrd [Arc Task/Uroboros] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 12:18 pm by Shinobi Generations

» A come back
Ennies Lobby Hurrmuhgurrd [Arc Task/Uroboros] - Page 3 EmptySat May 04, 2019 1:14 pm by Titan.

» Rokushiki (Secondary)
Ennies Lobby Hurrmuhgurrd [Arc Task/Uroboros] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 4:01 pm by Admin

» Quick Question Thread
Ennies Lobby Hurrmuhgurrd [Arc Task/Uroboros] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 7:24 pm by Haba

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Ennies Lobby Hurrmuhgurrd [Arc Task/Uroboros] - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 10:52 pm by Nyguyen

» Magic Prodigy
Ennies Lobby Hurrmuhgurrd [Arc Task/Uroboros] - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 10:49 pm by Evi Elwood

» Strawhat - One Piece AU
Ennies Lobby Hurrmuhgurrd [Arc Task/Uroboros] - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 11:59 am by Admin

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Ennies Lobby Hurrmuhgurrd [Arc Task/Uroboros] - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 9:08 pm by Adri Sakna

» Naruto Mythos
Ennies Lobby Hurrmuhgurrd [Arc Task/Uroboros] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 3:16 pm by Naruto Mythos

Statistics
We have 1100 registered users
The newest registered user is Shinobi Generations

Our users have posted a total of 65925 messages in 8680 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates



You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Calling Hit: Reasons:



As posted before our boss fight, Flash and Mel set the island on fire, which quickly spread to about half the island while they were fighting. Fire only stopped spreading after our fighting with the T3 officers:
Melissa wrote:Utilizing the motion to slow her descent, she would manouvre herself away from the section of enies that was on fire, though at this point the blaze was getting under control.

I'm not gonna quote each and every reference made to the smoke and blazes since just about every post mentioned them, and even NPC mentioned its presence enough to warrant sending men to put it out, thought that didn't stop him from running through it:

@NPC wrote:Oga himself was going to what was left of the Tower of Justice. The pace of his unit was a brisk jog, even in his battle armor and with his large weapon on his back he could still move at a fair pace, his max speed only being reduced slightly (1 tier), but he could always shed should he need to.
(...)
That was what Oga's Unit was about and while his men weren't reckless kamikaze artist, no man, including himself, was against such a tactic should it need to come down to it. Sacrificial Justice is what he called it. Putting one's self aside for the greater good and all his men respected him for such a standing.

NPC acknowledged the fire and sent some men to help put it out; but didn't wait for that to be done and ran at full speed towards the tower, driven by sacrifical justice. No matter how strong you are, unless you happen to be immune to flames/heat, all who did so would defenitely take damage, assuming Oga himself didn't roast inside his armor: SELF IMMOLATION

Even assuming they could survive the flames or even not take critical damage, they all jogged through a thick column of smoke; such aerobic exercise in an oxygen deprived area would make them breathe in loads of scorching smoke and carbon monoxide, quickly depriving them of breath. In addition, the smoke itself which is toxic and can cause irritation to the eyes, nose and throat, aside from the aforementioned oxygen deprivation. Over such a large time and and distance it would easily cause ASPHYXIA


TL;DR: Oga and his men didn't wait for the fire to be put out or bother to seek a way around it, so they would at least take damage from running the flames, and likely lose a good chunk of speed and stamina due to not having enough oxygen to run through the smoke.








WORDS: 1457 | TAG: @Uroboros | NOTES: Ennies Lobby Arc Outfit | FUll Gear



Holding her hand, Lin was thankful her freezing ability was controllable, or else she would have hurt Melissa and possible caused them all to drop onto the chasm... But even once Melissa carried them across, Linnea still crafted her bridge once they were safely laid down on the Tower side: She built it in a rush, exactly the way she'd have done if she was in a hurry to get across and escape, and to add a bit more realism, stomped it on the tower side, causing a weakning crack. This served two purposes: First, it would add to the realistic "hurried escape" look; and the second reason was a death trap, plain and simple. With the courthouse's drawbridge destroyed, this Ice bridge would look tempting if any marines were desperate to get across, but after her stomp and a few more seconds of melting and weakening, the next person who crossed it would immediately break down the whole thing under their weight, sending the culprit plummeting into the chasm. She was determined to buy some time by making the marines wonder where they were: The bridge was clearly strong enough for a few people to get across, at least it would have been once it was built (with only a single use in mind), and thus wouldnt' endure a second usage. All war was based on deception and after destroying the drawbridge, she needed the Marines thinking they had gotten across and headed for the center of the island, likely finding away around the fire they themselves caused. Complete absence of any means to get across would further imply they hadn't left the ruined tower.

While she was doing this, Flash went onto the remains of the Tower of justice, intent on using the ruins to set a trap no doubt: He was a problem solver... The ruins were wobbly, but still stable enough that three people walking around wouldn't bring them down: This part had survived Melissa's demolishing fist after all, so three people worth of weight wouldn't make any difference with all the rubble. A whole batallion of Marines, however, was a different story. This was yet another death trap the marines would have to antecipate unless they wanted their numbers trimmed down even further. But once the bridge was over and built, there would be an even bigger issue. They couldn't stay here! Creating a passage over the surface was also a bad idea, since they would have nowhere to run or take cover should the marines arrive when they were halfway there.

The massive whirlpools between the tower of justice and the bridge of hesitation made swimming or any type of makeshift boat completely inviable. Linnea walked over to that side of the tower, facing the gates of justice, and looked around. Nothing on the edges... She then scanned the ground around the broken building, and before long her keen eyes had noticed something out of place: Directly aligned with the bridge of hesitation, beside some crates and right behind the tower; A trapdoor! Of course, how else could the Marines possibly get across?! The Whirlpools were bad enough, but the obviously massive current from the waterfall only made them worse, "Guys, Over here, quickly!!", Linnea would call out, prompting her allies to come over. Fortunately the tower had fallen over to the opposite side, and thus other than a bit of dust and rubble, there was nothing stopping her from prying it open, especially if Melissa came over to help, "We should see where this leads! Wherever it is can't be worse than being stranded here.".

With this she would hold it open for her crewmates to jump in, only going in herself afterwards. The revolutionary woman would likely see them from up high, even if they couldn't see her. Their enemies would remain oblivious, but the enemy of their enemies would know. If the lower part of the tower hadn't been reduced to dust, it was safe to conclude the underwater sections hadn't either, which they promptly confirmed to be true.

Locating this trapdoor didn't take longer than a few seconds, thanks to Linnea's adrenaline powered urge to escape and keen eyesight. She had a firm, singular goal in her mind of getting out of her with her crewmates in one piece, and she would crush whoever stood in her way...


And even then, it wasn't like the Marines would have an easy time to get across either. The fire had only recently stopped spreading, and putting out nearly half an island worth of flames wouldn't be quickly achieved by simple getting 15 more men to do it. This wouldn't have been a problem if they had waited for the fire to be extinguished, or at least put out in the path leading up to the tower, but the Marines did none of these things (Catching the pirates was more important), simply running through the Fire the Uroboros had started on their way to the Tower of Justice. About a third of the island's width worth of flames separated both halfs of the island and took long enough to control; it wouldn't simply be put out in mere seconds, and one couldn't hope to walk through it unaided: The large flaming distance they would run through - and mostly the time it would take - would easily cause between 3rd and 4th burns.

The Vice Admiral and his men no doubt underestimated the size of the flames, understandibly so thanks to all the smoke clouding their vision: Their self sacrificial zeal could very well turn into their doom, further exemplifying the deadly hazards of fanaticism.

Walking through a sea of fire would be damaging and painful enough on its own, but the perhaps the worst envoiromental hazard would be the thick column of smoke coming from the large fire. Breathing in such dense smoke would not only keep their highly aerobic jogging to go as fast and smoothly as expected due to a lack of oxygen, but combined with the harmful and numbing effects of all the carbon monoxide and hot air, it would certainly weaken them and damage them further, if not kill off the weaker Marines. Passing out from Asphyxia in the middle of a fire would do that to a person.


In the end, whichever of the two sides lost more time in finding their path would be up for debate, but neither would really gain on the other...


Thankfully, there weren't any marines in the intact underwater passage (or the areas on either end), without a doubt they had all been called to help when the tower itself was in danger; why would the criminals bother going that way?! About time something started going their way after all this humongous stroke of bad luck... Their main obstacle would be a large door which would require either Flash's Dials or Mel's fists to go through, but after that their road would be clear, "Melly, use your Observation Haki!", instructed Linnea, determined to save her own to use her Haki powered trump card as a last resort. Mel had only recently learned to use Haki and started relying on it, so she wouldn't be crippled by not being able to use it in battle...

Once the Marines had finally arrived and taken place atop the ruined courthouse, the Uroboros would be at the Tower leading up to the bridge of hesitation, with enough time to have scouted it out for potential foes. Staying near the top, they would refrain from poking their heads outside (since that would make them way too noticeable by any Marines within a large distance), but they would still stand by near the top, waiting for sounds of gunfire of any kind, anything that might provide an opening to act. Linnea saw this much, her allies would surely be more than smart enough to see it too. They couldn't really see, let alone know the way the Marines would rush through the hazardous flames, so they would assume they were still in pursuit.

All they had to do now was buy time... So, Linnea would occasionally peek outside the porthole in a split second to keep an eye out for any battleships; just in case they called for backup or brought their ships around. The last thing they wanted was to be be blindsided. Maybe Melly could even weaken the tunnel leading up to this tower so the Marines couldn't weaken them from behind...? If she avoided obliterating it in a single blow, the waterfalls and whirlpools at the surface would easily defen out the sound.




Recovered 25% Haki stamina, 15% stamina,

ranger dress:

Spoiler:
Ennies Lobby Hurrmuhgurrd [Arc Task/Uroboros] - Page 3 LFNJr


Equipment Name: Falcon dress
Equipment Class: Armor
Equipment Type: Ranger dress
Equipment Tier: 3
Spec Req. 3 in Marksman
Equipment Description: Spun and weaved as per Linnea's instructions using methods traditionally used by the Kuja tribe, who excel at lightweight yet effective clothing boasting incredible tensile strength (resistance to stretching). It works in similar principle to Kevlar since energy from various forms of impact is easily soaked and dispersed across the whole fabric instead of being opposed or blocked like a heavy armor would (hindering her momentum as little as possible), thus boasting T3 armor strength.
Designed for a fast moving warrior like a ranger, it boasts a very comfortable texture so as to feel comfortable against a female ranger's soft skin, and thus make it easier for her to catch her breath and focus even in the heat of battle: It allows for the least possible hindrance to speed and a steady hand, augmenting endurance. The fabric is also very easy to dye, allowing Linnea to regularly change every color (can only be done in between threads).

Equipment Ability: Wearing such an outfit recovers 10 Stamina every two turns. In addition, cooldown for Haki basic recovery is reduced to 2 turns.
Attachments: N/A
Units per slot: 1
Proof of Purchase: http://op-piratenation.forumotion.com/t1698p45-equipment-shop#21164


Haki recovery cooldown is 2 turns, 10 stamina recovered every 2 turns.


totals: 370 Stamina remaining, 22 Haki Stamina remaining

Used 12 T1 arrows, 6 T3



The crushing Maw



"Knowledge is power."
- Naga D. Linnea

credit to nat of adoxography.


_________________
Ennies Lobby Hurrmuhgurrd [Arc Task/Uroboros] - Page 3 UndxD27
________________________________________________

Theme ~ Linnea's Sheet ~ Uroboros Pirates (Updated)
View user profile

Flashdance

Pirates
Pirates

Flashdance
After some careful consideration (and by that, more like rapidly thinking about it over and over again), Nicholas figured his little plan to crush the ice bridge if the marines tried to cross might be a bit pointless. After all, he'd just be opening himself up to more gunfire, and if anyone tried to cross the bridge, it would break under their weight anyway. No sense sticking around here and possibly being riddled with bullet holes. He quickly dashed out from behind cover, making his way to where Melissa was taking cover. "Sorry to be a pain m'lady, but we have to go," he said with a slight bit of humour in his voice. He wouldn't give the pirate officer a chance to react before he picked her up bridal style and dashed into the ruins of the tower of justice.

Hearing his captain call out to him, he ran over to the trapdoor she had found. An underground passage? Yes, he remembered reading something about that It lead to the Bridge of Hesitation if he recalled correctly. With little prompting, he lept down through the trapdoor with Melissa, waiting for Linnea to join them before stopping. He set Melissa down before turning to the door they had just gone through. He pulled out his Frost Dial, blast a gale of cold air at the door. The frost forming on the wood would be enough to jam the door shut, at least for a little bit of time. "That should hold them for a little," he murmured, turning to try and pick up Melissa for the run through the tunnel. Whether she would let him or not, he would quickly follow his captain down to the tunnel, eventually leading to the tower at the end of the Bridge of Hesitation. All the while, Nicholas' mind was racing, trying to come up with ways for them to escape.

It was almost ironic. The Bridge of Hesitation was a place where criminals were last seen in Enies Lobby before being sent to either Marineford or Impel Down. No pirate would want to be here. And yet, they were running here, trying to find a way out.

As the three of them hunkered down in the tower, Nicholas ran through the building, searching for anything that might be of use. Fortunately, he found exactly what he was looking for. The controls for the drawbridge itself, and the gates for the Gates of Justice. It made sense after all. They were practically right in front of them. A plot began to form in his mind.

He quietly pulled Linnea and Melissa aside. "I think I have a plan. We've got the controls for the gate right here. If we can get the ship to come around and wait just outside the Gates of Justice, we could open them up and lower the bridge. Then, set the gates to close, smash the controls, and effectively lock the marines inside whilst we make our escape!"

Nicholas then paused as the major flaw in his plan hit him. "Grr, but with the controls here, someone needs to be here to close the gate. They'd be trapped on the other side...unless..." then the solution hit him, "We keep the drawbridge down as the gates close. It should hold the doors open long enough for the last person to slip through. And the doors would be closed enough to prevent any ships from going through." Sometimes Nicholas could kiss himself. But there was still one more thing to deal with. "The only problem now is that we'd be sitting ducks crossing the bridge. They'll notice us opening the gate and come a running. We need some way to cover ourselves as we get across. Any ideas?"

View user profile

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
MELISSA#DEVAROUX

Return of the Elegant Fist
With the west untouched by flames, their flight was not deterred by the flames, nor the plume of smoke that emitted from enies. Melissa whom had been the one to get them across the void would have placed her team down upon the ground allowing them to touch the earth before she let them go. She would then desend herself touching down and continuing her actions of essentially hiding behind the rubble. She was exhausted emotionally and physically, the fact that they had been at enies lobby for so long, having been constantly worried about getting caught out, the relief that they no longer had to hide, only for the ensuring battles to rage had certainly taken their toll on the female. Her fight with the fruit user had also greatly exhausted her, the fact that she was hidden would be proof of this.

Thus she only smiled as the male picked her up. "Better than walking" she would say with a smile. As he carried her to Naga whom even without her help had managed to open the trap door. About to say something, Nicky jumped, probably not the smartest thing yet they descended quickly, the drop wasn't as long as believed and in the end the male would land upon the ground, bending his knees to absorb the impact, the drop wasn't nearly big neough to even fracture a leg let alone cause any lasting damage and the female in his arms was perfectly safe, "Maybe next time though, we could use the ladders" Melissa would say as she was set down.

She would watch as her captain joined them before the dial user released a burst of frozen air that would jam the door. She once again allowed herself to be carried, she could walk, it wasn't a problem but being a bit lazy and feeling tired this was obviously the best way for her to recover some of her stamina. Honestly, where they were was somewhat strange to Melissa, she had never heard of it. Though then again Melissa wasn't one to pay attention to mass details and if it didn't interest her, then who cares. As Nicky spoke, she would stand on her own, listening to his explanation. She laughed gently to herself. "Soooo...what your saying is we might be fucked?" she would say as she pulled her hair from her sweaty face. [color=blue]"She would find a wall to sit by, making sure it hid her form from anyone coming from the entrance way, taking in deep breaths. "I got nothing" she uttered.



WORDS: 444// TOTAL WORD COUNT: 5292 || NOTES: RIB| POSTCOUNT: 8

View user profile
OOC:

You can claim ur hit, but u can't travel back in time to make it apply to post in previous rounds, meaning only my most recent post will be influenced by your claim.

Perhaps the old fart was too in his own head for his and his crew's own good or perhaps he had begun to go senile and was losing his marbles. Whatever the case may be it didn't change the fact that what was Oga's brisk morning jog with the crew turned into them entering an obstacle course staged in the bowels of hell. What brought him to was the coughing of one of the recruits in his crew. Perhaps he was a smoker or a newer recruit who wasn't used to the conditioning yet, so he lungs were weaker, regardless the coughing summoned Oga's attention. When he and his crew conditioned and did their morning routines he didn't want to see signs of exhaustion until it was all over. It was akin to battle, you don't show your opponent your wounded or in pain, you tough it out until the fight is over with. "Who's back there coughi-!? Oh."

"The flames and smoke are too much Vice Admiral, perhaps we could take another route instead?" They had just entered the burning area only a few seconds ago and the smoke was already doing a number to the marines. "Yes, two of you take him somewhere safe; the rest of you swoop out to the safe part of the island and make your way to secure the Courthouse, you already have my orders once you get there. I'm going on ahead. Am I understood?!" As he spoke he wiped his forehead foolishly with his arm and his armor burned him a bit. A simple burn, but it still showed they really wouldn't last in these flames for long and the burn could have been bad if his marine hadn't have started coughing. A booming "Sir!" and a couple coughs were barked back in response to his words and they went to carry out the orders. All marines with arms over their faces to filter and block the smoke.

Oga himself would operate solo and while doing such a thing he'd take precaution and activate his Kenbunshoku Haki. With the Tower of Justice destroyed, he assumed the drawbridge was too, but he couldn't be sure. It was irrelevant though since he himself could cross the gap with one of the very skills he was using now to exit the hazardous conditions made by the flames. Geppo, though it was paired with Soru. Up into the air, he quickly ascended above the flames and heavy smoke about 75m high in a bit more than three seconds. All the while he was moving forward towards the ruins. As he ascended wherever the smoke was most thin, he'd cover his nose with the cloth unimpeded by his armor on his arm as to make a makeshift filter and take a deep breath of the cleanest air there was. This was so while he traveled he wouldn't constantly be inhaling and exhaling the toxins in the smoke and exhaust himself or poison himself.

Seventy-five meters high the smoke was thin and it provided optimal cover that would make him hard to see, but he could still see out ahead of him. While it wasn't crystal clear at first, during his short eight second travel the ruins became clearer and clearer until he was quite literally above them. They still were a bit clouded and hazy due to the smoke, but he could make out a nice amount of details.

Something he had noticed as he was coming upon the ruins was a bridge linking the Courthouse and ruins to one another. It wasn't the drawbridge, so it was probably something crafted by someone currently on the island. He didn't stop to investigate this bridge just yet, he wanted to scout the area first, it was just something that was spotted it as he was moving.  Still in the sky lightly veiled in the smoke that hung over the island like an omen, he could make out people near the waters, more specifically near the trap door that was conveniently not covered by the surrounding rubble and that lead to the Bridge of Hesitation. He had this knowledge since he was a Vice Admiral and had been to Enies Lobby many times prior to this day. Anyways, what he saw was the glimpse of a man with someone in his arms jumping down the hatch, then another woman entering behind them and closing the hatch. He was thankful none of them took the precaution of looking around before they entered the passageway, approached it, or closed the trapdoor.

Figuring he found his culprits given all the other marines were treating the fires or not running from the wreckage, Oga would take his chances with assaulting the three amigos and would ask questions later. After all there was that saying that criminals always returned to the scene of the crime and though he couldn't operate on that phrase all the time, he'd take his chances today. Oga wanting to ask questions later, alluded to cracking their heads open or killing them wasn't his aim.

He had stopped moving forward when he spotted the three criminals. Him halting forward movement occuring safely, quietly, and gradually. But anyways, while sustaining his aerial mobility with Geppo, Oga decided he had some time to waste. He was a pretty fast guy and one of their guys seemed to be carrying someone, so in his eyes that meant they were slowed down and wouldn't be getting anywhere fast. It's not like it was a secret where they were going anyways, they were in the underground passage which lead to the Bridge of Hesitation, therefor he knew where to cut them off.

Losing some altitude as he moved towards that peculiar looking bridge, he pulled out his Baby Den Den Mushi, began breathing normally again, and called his men on the ship as he examined the bridge. "Bring the vessel going to the ten o'clock position to the end of the Bridge of Hesitation." You can guess what came next. "Sir!" And with that Oga put his transpoder snail away and ended his examination that came to an obvious conclusion. "Ice . . ." There was no doubt about it, it was ice, meaning the three more than likely had a devil fruit user among them, a powerful one at that. He planned on just beating them to the Bridge of Hesitation and fighting them there, but he couldn't risk it now.

With haste he would move back to his positioning over the single trapdoor albeit he was only 30m high this time. With his Kenbunshoku haki active he could feel the presence of the three still, but why hadn't they kept running? It was irrelevant, but it was still no wonder why they had made it so far with a devil fruit user amongst them. Luckily for Oga he was outfitted to deal with Devil Fruit users and cold based fighters. He had a rather potent heat dial in his hammer that was also crafted with seastone, so he was fairly confident he'd still come out triumphant. Also lucky for Oga they had entered their own graves. An underground tunnel surrounded by raging seawater, what better way to make what could be a decent length of fighting into a task that required only a few actions on Oga's behalf.

Reaching back safely over his right shoulder with his right hand, he'd grip the handle of his large war-hammer, Kagutsuchi. Violently pulling it off his back so that it would arc off and away from his back then over his shoulder diagonally away from his body then out in front of him from over his right shoulder, he would let go of the hammer once it was at an angle that'd allow for it to sail unimpeded and crash somewhere near where the trapdoor the three amigos had went into. It wouldn't hit the water, for even though he didn't have the best aim, he stilled aimed more so towards some land as opposed to directly at the trapdoor which could lead to the hammer being manipulated into missing. Sooooo, . . . like a meteor the hammer would crash into the terrain, but it should be noted that before the hammer was released, he activated his heat dial. So with his oh so mighty strength coupled with hammers weight, and gravity, the collision would lead to a large portion of the area near that trapdoor collapsing and being leveled. With that happening the seawater that was in the immediate vicinity of that trapdoor would greedily rush into their new domain, the passage way.

Given none of the three amigos bothered to take care of the obstacle noted by their captain, the big door in the way, they would not have even gotten anywhere far from the trapdoor/hatch. No control panel, no long speech, none of that. The water would be pouring in super fast threatening to crash into them and slam them against this steel door only one of them cared to address which would knock them unconscious. With the water being seawater, the moment it surrounded an appropriate portion of the devil fruit eater's, enough to sweep them away into this door, their powers would be null. There was also the possibility they could drown. But it wouldn't stop there. With the hammer's impact from a strong man like Oga, it'd cause a small portion of the passage to collapse and since the three amigos didn't even get anywhere beyond the steel door, they'd be susceptible to being knocked unconscious from a shower of rubble that would be in the water and some nice sized pieces coming from above. Finally there was Oga's own hammer Kagutsuchi. The heat dial active since he knew there was an Ice user, should the water be frozen or a cold based skill be used as a counter, the hammer being carried by the water would meet these counters and well . . . counter them better. Even in the water, the heat dial was efficiently efficient and would be able to triumph over any defense one of the devil fruit users could fabricate with their devil fruits as an individual. (Reduced to tier 3 potency in the water.)

This would mean after a cold based defense being made it'd be destroyed by the heat dial and the inevitable would persist a.k.a. the water would keep coming, the rocks would keep coming and the hammer would be able to potentially crash into someone and burn them bad as well as cause blunt damage. With the room they were in being fairly small, the space to execute evasive maneuvers was limited and the water only needed to freely flow for four seconds to crash into them. Oga thought he'd be making the water rush into the passage and he'd have to fish out unconscious bodies on the other side, but seeing the water flow get backed up so fast, he was a bit confused and wouldn't rush to the Bridge of Hesitation yet. After all he had a ship headed there as a safety net.

Even if the steel door was opened the three culprits would still be vulnerable to the attacks that resulted from Oga's actions, save for rocks coming from above them. The water would still rush at them with rocks in its body. Albeit it'd be in a wave that touched all the walls of the interior of the passage as it came. Kagutsuchi would still melt any cold based defenses and possibly pummel other defenses that may be made in response to the attack. The only thing the door being open would do was draw things out. Should control panels be swamped by the water they'd be shorted out and wouldn't cause any shifts or changes to happen. No doors would open, no bridges would drop, no gates would open or shift in their positioning, the panel would short out and die. What would change if the steel door that none of the suspects opened somehow happened to open and the water flowed freely into the passage for a satisfying amount of time in Oga's opinion, the Vice Admiral would use his Geppo to move to where the passage lead at the Bridge of Hesitation.

Spoiler:

Skill Name: Geppo
Skill Type: Speed
Skill Range: Self
Skill Cooldown&Duration: 3 Post/Upkeep
Skill Description: The Geppo allows the users to actually jump off the air itself, allowing them to stay in the air for much longer than usual. While the technique itself affords several advantages both in and out of battle for the user, it has but one major weakness: since its usage depends heavily on the user's legs, restraining, damaging, or pinning down any major parts of their lower body can significantly disrupt Geppo. The amount of distance it can cover is reliant on your speed stat.

Skill Tier: 4
Skill Name: Soru
Skill Type: Speed
Skill Range: 20m Travel
Skill Cooldown&Duration: 4 Post/Instant
Skill Description: The Soru allows the users to move at extremely high speeds in order to avoid attacks, as well as to attack at higher speeds and with greater power. It was revealed that the principle of this move was to kick off the ground at least ten times in the blink of an eye. Speed increases by 1 Tier.

A-Rank Haki

View user profile


It was time, to unleash true Justice, yea Justice. As Chei continued her journey through the sky she would activate Kenbunshoku. This only due to ever overestimating her natural abilities. This, would also cause to to have to descend just a bit to be in range. Also, as she did this she would holster her pistol and reach, once again, into the ammunition bag to remove a rag, that is usually used to clean her prized weapons. But, for today it would be used to help, even just a little, against the smoke created by the fires. And as she continued her journey, she would bring forth her rifle, which was in it's own holstered on her back. The speed at which Chei moved at, so that she could cover ground more quickly was almost her optimal speed. Something the average sniper wouldn't be able to keep up with. 

Even without looking through her cope just yet, everything was extremely clear. The amount of basic aura colors were vast, but the all seemed to either doing something, such as combating the fires, or running away. Yes, great targets, but not what she wanted. Her time here, due to how chaotic things were getting, would not be long; as she couldn't afford to put herself and crew in too much danger. So, she would have to get a few notable target, and make a quick exit.

Though as she flew, once again, her den den mushi would go off. So, holding her rifle now in one hand she would quickly bring it out, and speak. "What? Make it quick." She was pressured for time and trying to keep a level head.

"Something is going down at the Bridge of Hesitation! They've called for a ship to move over there." That was all she needed before putting the den den mushi away. Again, her crew was able to intercept some information. And, she wasn't that far from that area anyway, just now passing by the Courthouse. Whoever had attacked this place were, most likely, going to use that bridge to escape this Island. Knowing the Marines they will not allow that, and will be chasing after them. And due to how many marines ran it wouldn't be a weakling, or weaklings do this. But, those that has exceptional skill, and little fear. Someone, or someones, that would be the best target for this Revolutionist. 

And, there she saw it. The right target stood out of everyone, as no one else was so purple. It seemingly hovering, or was it flying? Didn't really matter but it would soon land, and Chei would stop her advancement. As well as raise her rifle and graze through the scope. There was no time to really check for anything, as she knew her rifle was loaded and no foul mishap would happen. Taking in account for the wind and the distance she would fire, not once but twice in quick succession. The shots only being off by a few seconds from the powerful recoil of the rifle; though that isn't saying the recoil is enough to hinder Chei in anyway. As, she has fired this rifle many times in her life, and has become accustomed to it's power. Both, bullets aimed for center mass, the second just off a bit from the area the first bullet was aimed at. They would be fired around the man with the purple aura would bring down his weapon to strike whatever it was he was striking. These bullets would rip and tear through whatever would be within their way, and the damage it could inflict on the body of a living creature, even with armor, would be to near fatal. Hit or not Chei would then get back on the move, but not to the Bridge of Hesitation, not yet. She needed to make some confirmation on who she hit, and wanted to wait to see if another shot needed to be fired. 

Spoiler:

T6 Rifle used.
T6 Bullets fired. 

A-Tier Kenbunshoku Haki

View user profile

Spook

Marines
Marines

Spook
EDWARD TEACH
HIGH SEAS PIRACY




one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind


Err.. don't have time to post anymore, you can skip this post.


_________________






I WAS THE LORD OF THIS PLACE, BEFORE THE CROWS AND RATS MADE IT THEIR DOMAIN.

View user profile

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

shootershoot
It should be obvious, bye just so no one is surprised and can say they were unaware, Naga ur post timer started at 2 and a half hours ago


_________________
Ennies Lobby Hurrmuhgurrd [Arc Task/Uroboros] - Page 3 Tumblr_o1zip42fFy1ua7tzho1_400
View user profile

"FLASH, DIALS!!", she called out urgently. The inaction on Flash and Melly's part made her realize something was wrong, her plans wouldn't go off that smoothly. The moment she found Melly too tired to do anything and Flash apparently having his dials on cooldown or some other problem, she moved on to plan B: Block everything off; stall for time. If they weren't in any condition to fight, they had to trade space for time, in this case space being places to retreat towards.

Crackling sounds filled the air as Linnea radiated ice behind her, freezing all of the ground, walls, ceiling, and everything in the way. But the core of her focus was the pathway they took to the small room they were in. It was narrow enough that could plug the whole thing with ice, given enough time... Since there was only one direction to follow, all she had to do was push her ice back and before long she was well on the way to plugging the whole pass, "How long till the dial is ready?!"

But she wouldn't have time for that. She was only halfway into plugging it when an attack from above opened a crater next to the trap door, demolishing the tower and bringing down the ruins. The hammer toss had to be thrown through the leftovers of the tower, and though that didn't deter it in the slightest, it brought something with it. The corridor was roughly 2.5m wide in both directions, and the same levelling of the ruins pushed piles of dust and rubble to into it. The water might have flowed faster but the rubble was soon frozen and locked in place by Linnea's action, forming a 5 meter long frozen plug between liquid water and solid ice. Ice alone wasn't that strong, but ice Mixed with rubble was a lot more resilient, especially when the whole plug covered about 30 meters of corridor with twists and turns all the way until the small room the pirates were in. Once the water came in, dragging the rest of the debris alongside the hammer, it would find the passage blocked. With such a comparatively small surface area (roughly 9 square meters), both pressure from the water and heat from the dial would take a really long time to get through, easily a good 5 minutes, while the Hammer had to be left buried in several meters worth of rubble, and not run out of power for the dial to achieve this effect. It was an incredibly unfortunate coincidence that the Marine who happened to be on standby without any of his underlings knowing also happened to be a specialist at dealing with ice, but that wouldn't matter much if he didn't have said Ice counter in hand...

Of course, this alerted her to the problem, confirming with a reasonable degree of certainty that enemies were attacking from above. The tower wouldn't have fallen on its own, urging Linnea to let go of the plug and instead do something else: Half meter thick walls of ice behind her, one next to the another- between herself and the aforementioned ice plug - using the small size of the room to keep applying layers as hopefully Flash blew a hole through the door with his impact dial. All that ice she produced was thus no different from ordinary ice, her limited skill with her fruit didn't allow her to freeze kilometers worth of water - not yet anyway - but in such small spaces one could hardly tell the difference.

But little did their hunter know that before he had locked on to their auras and marked them for death/butchering/torture/whatever corrupt marines do on their spare time; someone his own size had already marked him in turn...

As he lowered himself to scan the three pirates and not bothered to look up, the VA's Observation Haki wouldn't help him from over 50 meters away from his own hunter: While he was busy aiming and swinging his axe, he'd be attacked twice over, from behind and outside his Haki range, and thus the shot aimed at his center of mass would rip through his spine before all else. Escaping that attack would take nothing short of a miracle given the timing and skill of the trained huntress, and if it succeeded, the damage would ensure that attack would be his last. Paralyzed or dead, he wouldn't be in any condition to swing such a hammer anymore. Given how he had to remain mostly in place to aim and shoot, it would impossible to carry out his hammer toss while finding time to dodge the bullets, since they would hit just as he released the hammer to throw it.

Linnea would keep walking forward to add more layers of ice, "We have to be careful! They're gonna keep attacking from above!", she informed, yet unaware of how their attacker was now forced to contend with enemies from below and above. The moment Flash or melly finally blew the much needed hole, she would jump through it after the two of them, and immediately plug said hole with ice. After this, all that remained was freezing the next passageway behind her as she ran through it, towards the lower level of the bridge of hesitation: There weren't any crippling cracks that might compromise its structural integrity, but there might be if it took another attack like the one earlier.



Used 12 T1 arrows, 6 T3

totals: 445 Stamina remaining, 22 Haki Stamina remaining


_________________
Ennies Lobby Hurrmuhgurrd [Arc Task/Uroboros] - Page 3 UndxD27
________________________________________________

Theme ~ Linnea's Sheet ~ Uroboros Pirates (Updated)
View user profile

Flashdance

Pirates
Pirates

Flashdance
this situation was going from bad to worse. They were trapped in an underwater passageway, an iron door in front of them, and the building water behind them. He could see Linnea trying to freeze it in place, the rubble adding as additional blockage, but even then, Nicholas could already see cracks forming in the ice. It wouldn't be long before the plug gave out and the little space they had was flooded with water. They had to get out of here, and fast!

Nicholas wasted no time, pulling out his Impact and Axe dials. Both were charged and ready to go. He turned to face the massive iron doors. Getting these things open wouldn't be easy. Would it even be enough to break the door open though? If he failed, they were completely out of options. They would be stuck in here until the water flooded in and they drowned. After all, two of out three of them couldn't swim!

Then an idea struck him. It was completely insane, but it was worth a shot. "Ladies, I have a plan! It's completely and utterly insane and it may get us killed. But, since our only other option is to sit here and die, well, it's our only shot!"

He took a step back and his eyes went skyward. His Jet Dial was ready to go. With a click, the dial activated, launching Nicholas up towards the ceiling, dials in hand. "Safe Cracker!" the attack struck the ceiling full force, cracking the stone. As Nicholas descended to the ground, landing nimbly on his feet, he looked up, hearing the stone cracking and groaning.

And then burst.

Nicholas dove to avoid the rubble coming down, just as water from up above began to flood in. Nicholas wasted no time, moving over to grab both Melissa and Linnea. As the water quickly rose, Nicholas was able to keep all three of their heads above water, slowly rising up towards the ceiling. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see Linnea's ice starting to give out. However, thanks to the water on this side, instead of the water crashing into them with great force, it merely filled the room up faster, the rubble having lost most of its momentum. Quickly, the amount of breathing space lessened and lessened. "Hold your breath!" he yelled out before taking a deep gulp of air.

And like that, they were underwater, the passageway completely flooded. Though now they had a way out. The hole Nicholas had punched in the ceiling. With water no longer flooding in, there was no current from stopping him from swimming out of the hole, carrying Linnea and Melissa with him. They were out of the passageway and now out in the open water. He could see the light above them as he began swimming for the surface. He just needed to get up there to give his companions a gulp of much needed air, then they can work something out.

Out of the corner of his eye, he could see a dark shape above them. There was no mistaking that. That was a ship. A battle ship. No doubt one of the marines. Another idea started forming in his mind and a smirk spread across his face as he began swimming towards it. [i]"Let's see how hard it is to take control of a marine battleship?" he thought to himself as he swam like their lives depended on it. Because frankly, it did. If he reached the battleship, he'd make sure his partners could get out of the water before he did. Tired as they were, they needed all of their tricks for this.

----
T2 Jet Dial used - cooldown 2 posts
T2 Impact Dial used - cooldown 2 posts
T2 Axe Dial used -cooldown 2 posts

Skills:

Tier 1 Skill Name: Safe Cracker
Tier 1 Skill Type: Hand to Hand
Tier 1 Skill Range: Melee
Tier 1 Skill Cooldown&Duration: 2/instant
Tier 1 Skill Description: An attack normally reserved for breaking material, though it can be used on individuals. Nicholas delivers a powerful two handed strike to the target, triggering the Axe Dial and the Impact Dial. The Axe Dial cuts into the target, weakening it structurally, while the force of the Impact Dial breaks it. Requires Axe Dial (one hand) and Impact Dial (other hand).

Stamina: 236/250

View user profile

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
Huff,puff The young female was tired, she wanted to lie down but alas this would not be the time, nor the place. Thus as they crossed the lobby, the request of her captain fell on deaf ears. Instead of punching a hole through the door's, Melissa used them to lean against. It was only when her captain shouted to Flash for his dials did Melissa realize it was her whom was holding them up. Quickly she turned to face the goliath doors her hand pulled back as Naga's ice began to leak from her, quickly she pushed it forward, sweat glistening on her brows, her breathing was erratic and the strain upon her body was showing even more. Yet as her fist pushed forward a wave of destruction poured forth, the steel warped in front of her fist, crumpling creating what could only be described as a perfect hole that was eight meters in diameter. The powerful burst seemed to dissolve as quickly as it appeared.

Her nimble fram easily slipped through the hole, thankfully it being big enough that Nicky could easily jump through too. The sound of steel being destroyed would hopefully alert her team mates, thus halting the dial users movement. If not as she was climbing through the hole she would shout to them. "COME ON" she said puffing as she did so this happening prior to Nicky's outburst. Climbing through the hole took no time at all, she stumbled forward around four feet giving enough room for her allies to jump in, as she took her final stumble the thunderous hammer erupted in to the earth. The sea water began to greedily rush forth.  It had been thanks to Naga calling out that Melissa had acted, without the aid of her captains rushed voice she would probably never had turned to strike the door, she was the muscle after all and the Steel behemoth had been something only she could conquor. It had obviously been designed as a flood gate, one to with stand the obscene force from water if the cavern theywere in were to ever be broke or flooded, More than likely her allies would have climbed in straight after her without delay if this were the case Melissa whom was already exhausted would upon the final member entering and the crackling erupton of the hammer act. Her hands flew forth as snow formed to block of the hole, sure snow and sea water, not the greatest of mixtures but the vast amount of compact powder would serve its purpose for the time being, blocking the water from being able to reach the room for some time. This was due to the duel layered Snow dome technique. Little did she know, rubble had begun to clog up the hole, though one would always be better safe than sorry. The door's themselves groaned under the pressure of the crashing water, yet at this point they stood strong, naturally designed to hold the weight of the water. Though whether they would hold indefinatly was unknown.  

The female of snow would then fall to her knees, sweat pouring from every inch of her body, her chest hurt from the vast amount of breaths she was needing to take, she was weak, tired, exhausted and had had to use her power, thankfully though they would have avoided the worst, her timing in realizing what she had to do had hopefully been spot on to avoid them from major trouble though she was unsure, the future of the trio was currently unknown, the chamber in front of them filling with water, a potentially fatal hammer somewere within that had they not moved could have struck any one of them. "Idiot" she breathed to herself. She realized that her exhaustion could have been and still could be the reason that the trio died. IF she had simply taken heed of what her captain needed. She had done so much recently though. She was angry, she wished they had stayed at the west side of the island. Being underground surrounded by sea, that was the worst.

What could they do, what would happen to the trio.....surrender came to mind, but more than likely an execution would be due, they would if not slaughtered straight away be taken to impel down. Shackled with sea stone cuffs. Melissa was tired, she was done in...she couldn't see a way out. She could only see a watery grave. Yet she would not give in, not until the end, she hated that she had to run, if she were at full power, she would have stood her ground. Regardless of death or not she would have prefered to go out fighting. Shakily she stood. Her power was gone, the Yuki Yuki No Mi user cursed her fruit at this time, If she did not have it, swimming would be an option, she would not fear the sea. But the whirlpools the raging tides, they surrounded Enies. Only a powerful swimmer, one with mastery over the tides, one whom could swim like a fish could potentially weave through these waters. Alas....that was neither of the three.

"So....how fucked are we" she would ask, looking to her counterparts, fear, worry. It all showed, on her face, in her voice. Not for herself....but for them. She was supposed to protect them....and she had probably failed.

Skills and Stamina:

Tier 4 Skill Name: Titanias Wrath
Tier 4 Skill Type: Hand to Hand
Tier 4 Skill Range: 20 meters
Tier 4 Skill Cooldown&Duration: 6 posts/Instant
Tier 4 Skill Description: Through use of utter force, the user punches the air, this releases a vast and compressed burst of air almost like a beam, the beam has enough force that steel can easily be obliterated, this technique can break through most ships with ease [seastone hulls not included] while also knocking them back up to 5 meters,buildings can be devastated via this technique with utter ease. it can knock a target back 15 meters while completely crushing the body of those caught in it with blunt force damage. The "beam" is 7 meters in diameter and can travel up to 20 meters.


Tier 2 Skill Name: Double Snow Hut
Tier 2 Skill Type: Devil Fruit
Tier 2 Skill Range: 10 - 15 Meters
Tier 2 Skill Cooldown&Duration:  [C4:D3]
Tier 2 Skill Description: A stronger version of the Snow Hut technique, Larger in size than the original technique, It works exactly the same as the tier 1 technique though can survive two tier 2 techniques or a single tier 3 technique. This technique doesn't essentially make two huts but instead looks as though two have been layered on top of each other.


Stamina = 153 - 85 = 68

View user profile
OOC:

Naga's attempt to vague manip a lot of stuff is omitted due to obvious details put into people's post.
Sabo wrote:
And, there she saw it. The right target stood out of everyone, as no one else was so purple.
There is Sabo's NPC seeing my NPC with her Haki which is equal to the Tier of my NPCs haki which is also activated and prior to that moment. That means that this
Naga wrote:
As he lowered himself to scan the three pirates and not bothered to look up, the VA's Observation Haki wouldn't help him from over 50 meters away from his own hunter:
Is void because both of our Haki's range is 50m. She'd be within range of my haki if I am within range of hers, so sadly I'd would very much sense her and I will be able to use my Haki to help respond to her attack.
Me wrote:
With haste he would move back to his positioning over the single trapdoor albeit he was only 30m high this time.
I state to be over the trapdoor, 30m high.
Naga wrote:
The hammer toss had to be thrown through the leftovers of the tower, and though that didn't deter it in the slightest, it brought something with it. The corridor was roughly 2.5m wide in both directions, and the same levelling of the ruins pushed piles of dust and rubble to into it. The water might have flowed faster but the rubble was soon frozen and locked in place by Linnea's action, forming a 5 meter long frozen plug between liquid water and solid ice. Ice alone wasn't that strong, but ice Mixed with rubble was a lot more resilient, especially when the whole plug covered about 30 meters of corridor with twists and turns all the way until the small room the pirates were in.
Naga tries to say I'm off behind the ruins and throwing my hammer through it and all this other silly stuff to make more rubble to further her cause. It doesn't even make sense for me to be able to aim at the trapdoor's general area through these ruins ur trying to spawn in front of me.
Naga wrote:
She even had time to look back and see the tower topple towards the south end of the island, casting a looming shadow over that building before completely erasing if off the map. When the tower finally toppled over,
The tower is said to have toppled over, so how does someone 30m high have ruins in front of him if the tower toppled over?
Me wrote:
With the hammer's impact from a strong man like Oga, it'd cause a small portion of the passage to collapse and since the three amigos didn't even get anywhere beyond the steel door, they'd be susceptible to being knocked unconscious from a shower of rubble that would be in the water and some nice sized pieces coming from above.
No one bothered to block the rubble coming from above that I noted in my post and since my hammer strikes after Mel makes it through the steel door, she would be the only one safe from this attack.

As Oga was nearly at his position over the trapdoor, his Haki had noted him of the presence of not only the ones in the passage, but of another that was coming from where he had come from, a follower. Since he had his plan of attack already figured out and it didn't require his sustained attention for it to be effective, just a hammer toss, he hoped he could just carry it out how he had planned it and deal with the interloper while the actions played out. Such a thing would be the case, despite him having to put some extra effort into it all to make it work for him.  As he was in the process of tossing the hammer, his Haki alerted him of an attempt on his life. He was smart to retain his aerial mobility with Geppo, for as he was descending from a bounce and about to bounce again, he'd strafe over to his right into open air space by 1m. Not at his maximum speed, but something close to it as the shot rung off. The result was he still tossed his hammer and it would yield the same results despite it striking a slightly different area, so all the details previously described still stood. What did happen though, was Oga had his left arm pierced through by the bullet, straight through the forearm. "Gah!" He hadn't expected the follower to be a sharpshooter, let alone attack him so quickly, but at least he had still tossed his hammer.

With the muscle of the three musketeers working the steel door loose, the dial user was roughly 7m away and the ice user who was freezing the path they had just come from was 10m away from the steel doors. His hammer would crash into the area causing a storm of rubble, water, blah blah blah, and blah blah blah, (previously described). While the Snow Logia would be safe from the shower of rubble that came from above, even if they ran at top speed, needing acceleration they wouldn't make it to the door in time before the shower of debris from above would collide with their craniums and knock them unconscious due to failing to protect themselves properly from every aspect of the assault. Even if they somehow did manage to conjure up some cranium protection, though it wasn't supplied by themselves or their teammates, the shower of rubble from above would block off the makeshift entrance. It was just rubble however so it could be moved, but it'd take a bit of time that they surely didn't have a lot of.

Even with the effort os the Ice Logia, her powers were weak and this rubble that she thought was present was not. So as stated before all the aspects of the assault would persist. The water would keep coming, the rubble would keep coming, and the hammer would keep coming, because the heat dial active was many leagues above the ice that was meant to halt it. Of the solids that were in the body of the oncoming deluge, the hammer would be in the front and constantly melt the ice, it's advancement upon the three wouldn't be halted in the least bit. Even should the rubble collide with the ice plug first, the hammer being carried by the current would slam into the rubble and crush right through it to meet the ice and melt it instantly and continue to do so until there was no more ice. This crushing through rock was easily possible given Kagutsuchi's density, composition, and weight. So this multi-minute halting business was far-fetched and made no sense and it was obvious when one looked at the potency of both of the elements opposing each other. So with the rubble from above either knocking the two other pirates out cold, blocking the steel door, or both, even if they were still conscious and working on unblocking the steel door, they'd be susceptible to being hit from behind while doing it given the arrival time of the water, rocks, and hammer. It had the potential to knock them unconscious or quite possibly kill them should the hammer collide with one of their heads. In addition the blockade made by rubble at the steel door would be blown away by this rush of water, rocks, and hammer and it'd blast the other pirate who seemingly got in the clear and knock her out cold as well should she not defend herself properly.

So while one of the three seemingly got away, just as she'd make it through the door, given the spacing of her teammates, they'd more than likely be knocked out and or trapped inside the room she had sacrificed so much of her remaining vigor to free them from. Surely seeing such a thing would toss the weight of the world upon her shoulders, hopefully they could carry such a burden and assist with rescuing them, but that was for them to figure out. With Oga's hand's tied with the sharpshooter, though he planned on capturing the intruders, interrogating them, and sending them to Impel Down, now he could no longer do that, meaning he may to fish out dead bodies.

His left forearm pierced through, he'd turn quickly to face the shooter without compromising the effectiveness of his attack since his hammer was successfully tossed. His Haki allowed him to not only quickly locate the predator, but also react immediately when he was warned the second bullet was being fired. His still active Geppo allowed him to bounce off the air 2m at a speed that wasn't his max, but regardless the bullet wouldn't touch him. "How many of these bastards are there?" Dealing with a ranged fighter who's bullets sailed straight through his armor he knew he'd be relying heavily upon both forms of basic Haki. "Not often you see someone with a Black Aura." He thought to himself as he was now descending while steadily kicking off the air forward at random intervals, so he wouldn't be landing in any of the mess he just created with his hammer toss. He'd instead land in the ruins of the Tower of Justice, they were barely still stable, but as said before they could support the weight of three individuals and with his hammer off his back, he only weighed a bit more than a typical person though such a term was vague in this universe. He wouldn't have taken his eyes off this shooter the whole time, nor would he had deactivated his sensory haki. Both his feet were on the ground which he was ready to spring off of at any given moment. Save for the floor which he stood on, all around him in a dome shape that stretched outwards five meters was clear space that he could occupy without having to worry about tripping over rubble or running into a barely standing pillar. Surely there were pebbles, but for the most part he could move unimpeded. As he stood, though his wound was hurting, he wouldn't let it show, just as he trained his marines below him to not show signs of fatigue. Eyes steady on his opponent through the usage of Haki, he would remove his chest piece. His gauntlets still on, but his main piece of armor on, he'd be able to move at his top speed now, for defense he'd be relying on his Busoshoku Haki, but only as it was needed. Tossing the chest piece of armor behind him off the ruins and more near the destruction his hammer caused, but not being sucked into that whole pile of mess, the ruins could now truly support three people or in this case two more.

Spoiler:

Skill Name: Geppo
Skill Type: Speed
Skill Range: Self
Skill Cooldown&Duration: 3 Post/Upkeep
Skill Description: The Geppo allows the users to actually jump off the air itself, allowing them to stay in the air for much longer than usual. While the technique itself affords several advantages both in and out of battle for the user, it has but one major weakness: since its usage depends heavily on the user's legs, restraining, damaging, or pinning down any major parts of their lower body can significantly disrupt Geppo. The amount of distance it can cover is reliant on your speed stat.

A-Rank Kenbunshoku Haki

View user profile
Calling hit on Oga, since apparently you can call other people's hits...
Spoiler:

@NPC wrote:
With haste he would move back to his positioning over the single trapdoor albeit he was only 30m high this time.

The Purple aura was Identified here, before Oga lowered himself to take aim, getting close enough to look at the three pirates would pull him away from Chie (who stopped advancing), making it impossible to feel her aura:
Rev wrote:
And, there she saw it. The right target stood out of everyone, as no one else was so purple. It seemingly hovering, or was it flying? Didn't really matter but it would soon land, and Chei would stop her advancement.
@Naga D. Linnea wrote:
As he lowered himself to scan the three pirates and not bothered to look up, the VA's Observation Haki wouldn't help him from over 50 meters away from his own hunter: While he was busy aiming and swinging his axe, he'd be attacked twice over, from behind and outside his Haki range, and thus the shot aimed at his center of mass would rip through his spine before all else.


@NPC wrote: As he was in the process of tossing the hammer, his Haki alerted him of an attempt on his life.
=>  Oga was attacked from outside the range of his Haki, so it is impossible to have seen the Rev's bullet coming from behind. He lowered himself to sense the three pirates, pulling him away from the high flying winged. Every detail was accounted for and the shooter is an expert marksman, so the bullet wouldn't simply miss.
Given the timing of the attack, it would have ripped through his spine, paralyzing him on the spot so no further actions could be taken on his part, and the absence of Geppo would make him fall wherever he had been flying upon, which would lead to death (if its the waterfall) or serious injury (if its some land)


_________________
Ennies Lobby Hurrmuhgurrd [Arc Task/Uroboros] - Page 3 UndxD27
________________________________________________

Theme ~ Linnea's Sheet ~ Uroboros Pirates (Updated)
View user profile

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

shootershoot
@Naga D. Linnea wrote:Calling hit on Oga, since apparently you can call other people's hits... Calling hits comes when the whole rotation comes back around to the attacker, meaning they usually(so room for exceptions) call their own hits or until the attack has been accepted or solidified through a complete rotation of posting where the timeline can't be altered anymore.
Spoiler:

@NPC wrote:
With haste he would move back to his positioning over the single trapdoor albeit he was only 30m high this time.

The Purple aura was Identified here, before Oga lowered himself to take aim, getting close enough to look at the three pirates would pull him away from Chie (who stopped advancing), making it impossible to feel her aura:
Rev wrote:
And, there she saw it. The right target stood out of everyone, as no one else was so purple. It seemingly hovering, or was it flying? Didn't really matter but it would soon land, and Chei would stop her advancement.
@Naga D. Linnea wrote:
As he lowered himself to scan the three pirates and not bothered to look up, the VA's Observation Haki wouldn't help him from over 50 meters away from his own hunter: While he was busy aiming and swinging his axe, he'd be attacked twice over, from behind and outside his Haki range, and thus the shot aimed at his center of mass would rip through his spine before all else.

@NPC wrote: As he was in the process of tossing the hammer, his Haki alerted him of an attempt on his life.
=>  Oga was attacked from outside the range of his Haki, so it is impossible to have seen the Rev's bullet coming from behind. He lowered himself to sense the three pirates, pulling him away from the high flying winged. Every detail was accounted for and the shooter is an expert marksman, so the bullet wouldn't simply miss.
Given the timing of the attack, it would have ripped through his spine, paralyzing him on the spot so no further actions could be taken on his part, and the absence of Geppo would make him fall wherever he had been flying upon, which would lead to death (if its the waterfall) or serious injury (if its some land)

Me wrote:
As Oga was nearly at his position over the trapdoor, his Haki had noted him of the presence of not only the ones in the passage, but of another that was coming from where he had come from, a follower. Since he had his plan of attack already figured out and it didn't require his sustained attention for it to be effective, just a hammer toss, he hoped he could just carry it out how he had planned it and deal with the interloper while the actions played out. Such a thing would be the case, despite him having to put some extra effort into it all to make it work for him.  As he was in the process of tossing the hammer, his Haki alerted him of an attempt on his life. He was smart to retain his aerial mobility with Geppo, for as he was descending from a bounce and about to bounce again, he'd strafe over to his right into open air space by 1m. Not at his maximum speed, but something close to it as the shot rung off.

Read that passage from the first paragraph of my recent post and tell me where you see that I state that i'm moving forward towards the trapdoor or am moving at all until he strafes to the right. The only additional movement is the hammer toss itself, but i'm talking traveling.

The post begins at a time when Oga was nearly there, but there is nothing in there saying he continues his journey forward and since there is no stated movement forward on my behalf(or movement at all) or movement backwards on Sabo's behalf(or movement at all) and I state to have sensed the NPC(while not moving), that means she is still in my sensory range, because neither of us are moving.

So you can ask for a second opinion, but it's obvious that Oga isn't moving (in reference to travel) in my opening paragraph until he strafes to the right to mitigate the bullet damage.


_________________
Ennies Lobby Hurrmuhgurrd [Arc Task/Uroboros] - Page 3 Tumblr_o1zip42fFy1ua7tzho1_400
View user profile
[Post incoming, sorry for delay.]

View user profile

Sponsored content



View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum