One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
devil - Search for the Power of the Desert Task 4: The Search for the Devil Fruit EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
devil - Search for the Power of the Desert Task 4: The Search for the Devil Fruit EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
devil - Search for the Power of the Desert Task 4: The Search for the Devil Fruit EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
devil - Search for the Power of the Desert Task 4: The Search for the Devil Fruit EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
devil - Search for the Power of the Desert Task 4: The Search for the Devil Fruit EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
devil - Search for the Power of the Desert Task 4: The Search for the Devil Fruit EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
devil - Search for the Power of the Desert Task 4: The Search for the Devil Fruit EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
devil - Search for the Power of the Desert Task 4: The Search for the Devil Fruit EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
devil - Search for the Power of the Desert Task 4: The Search for the Devil Fruit EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Malik Roberts

Malik Roberts
Task Name: The Search for the Devil Fruit
Tier: 3
NPC or PC: PC
Crew, Team, or Personal: Personal
Description: Malik continues to search for the supernatural fruit he has gathered information and rumors about sense his recent stay in the town of Baterilla. While doing so, he realizes he is being followed by another marine. Unfortunately, word had gotten to him of the soldiers he had defeated and now he was well on his way to confront the young pirate about his supposed "crimes". With the forest as a suitable background for his needs, Malik can easy evade the soldier and take him down. Though, this man is quite powerful. Not only that, but he has eaten a Devil Fruit, making much more difficult to defeat. He also has lower-ranking soldiers at his command.
Enemy Details: 2 Tier 1 Marine Soldiers, 3 Tier 2 Marine Soldiers, and 1 Tier 3 Marine Ensign
Boss:

Boss Name: Marine Ensign, Advihk
Tier: 3
Description: The leading soldier of the group of marines hunting down Malik. While the lowest ranked in terms of command, these soldier are a handful for novice pirates, especially with comrades backing them up. Advihk had also eaten the Silk-Silk Fruit, a Paramecia-Type Devil Fruit that gave him the power to generate and control large amounts of silk in any way he sees fit. This substance is also a strong adhesive.
Devil Fruit: Silk-Silk
Haki Aura: N/A
Equipment: None
Specs:

Hand-to-Hand: 4

Devil Fruit: 3

Walking through the dense forest that grew to be puzzling, if he so happen to lose track of where he was going, the young adolescent fighter searched the terrain while making his towards the lake, which held the type of fruit he was looking for all this time for. Over the course of time he had been searching for the said object, Malik had encountered numerous dangerous creatures of this landscape. They proved to be formidable opponents, despite being more predictable than human beings. What they lack in surprise they make up for in power and speed. The tigers he had fought even managed to injure him a few times since arriving in this forest. He was impressed at how tenacious and deadly animals such as them were. He was careful not to take the full brunt of the massive white beast of a feline's strike with it's paw. Even then, the damage he suffered what significant enough to be treated as quickly as he could. He ended up with moderate wounds on his shoulder from where the large creature had managed to do harm on his physique. When first inflicted with them, they sent a surge of anguish through his physical body. It was certain painful and difficult to struggle with, but he was able to defeat the giant tiger, despite his noticeable injuries, including the ones he had sustained from two other feline from before, who were simply hungry. He had to admit, the animals that live here were dangerous and were best left alone. Otherwise, those who cross them would meet an agonizing punishment. Malik had found that out the hard way. Fortunately, he had been out here a few days, which allowed himself to heal much all of his injuries. He even, switch to his tattered black shirt with the lightning bolt-shaped outline, but it was obscured by his cyan hoodie, which was zipped up.

"Hmm, let me see, where do I go next. I know that I took a path that goes straightforward. Then, I made a left from there when I found that a thick mass of tree were blocking my way. I could hardly get through them. I know I can squeeze through narrow places, thanks to my slim figure, but those openings were too narrow. Now I'm finding a another way around that obstacle. Well, at least I didn't run into more obstacles along the way. They may delay my search. It has been many day already and Zatania may be getting worried. Hmm, I think I should eat now. I'm starting to feel hungry. Good thing she pack a lot of food for my travels." The young warrior of a pirate thought, wondering which direction he should traverse in next. The forest was starting to feel much like a maze, thanks to the numerous trees that surrounded him. Their vast population, obscure much of the land, preventing him from getting a clear view and made it much more difficult for him to move around with ease. He had to carefully remember where he went and where he was going, otherwise, he would lose his sense of direction and may wind up walking around in circles. This would have him take much longer than he was to expect. Thankfully, he is very focused and cautious about his surroundings. If not, he would have been loss a long time ago, days before he even got this far. His hunger was also starting to demand satisfaction. Continuing in the direction that he had hoped was the right one, Malik altered the angle of his gaze to see, if he was traveling in the right direction.

He saw a tree he could eat peacefully under and decided to stop his progression momentarily and immediately turned on his feet. He then, began taking steps towards the area where he can enjoy his lunch. In this time of day, it was already too late for breakfast. Luckily, Zatania packed multiple meals. He would have to assume that she wanted him to be in top condition while traveling through the forest. She probably expected it to take a long time, before he could reach the Devil fruit he had been searching for. Besides, if he had an empty stomach when he runs into possible opponents, then, how else was he suppose to muster up the strength he needed to stay focused or deliver strong enough attacks to knock them unconscious. When he closed the distance between himself and the tree, he simply swung his blue backpack off of his shoulder and sat down. He unzipped the pack and searched through it's contents to find what he would to eat for lunch on this day. Zatania put in a sort of cold object they would keep the food in his backpack fresh for a longer period of time. He looked to see what he had to eat and decided to grab a piece of freshly wrapped meat. He pulled it out of his pack and started unraveling it, revealing a juicy piece of beef, ripe and tender. He immediately begin eating, building up his strength for future battle. Despite his slim figure, Malik had a large appetite. This may be from all the training and fighting he does on a daily basis.

While he ate his lunch in the middle of the day, mysterious figure were wandering through the forest. The had just entered the terrain of the landscape a couple of days ago and already they could see that they were having difficulty moving passed such thick trees that block their way. They did well to steer away from the ravenous beasts that populate this part of the island. One mistake and one of them would have been ripped apart. Unbeknownst to Malik, this figures were searching for him. They were revealed to be marines. Unfortunately, they have caught word of a boy looking through the forest searching for the Sand-Sand Fruit. Realizing that it was of the Logia Class and the threat that the power inside could make the boy into, an ensign by the name of Advihk quickly lead a troop of marine soldiers to search for the young pirate, who they later found out was a known criminal released from Baterilla's jail. The ensign also discovered that the adolescent fighter was the one who had liberated the Briss Kingdom from the cult that was known as Tri-Shadow. Crushing an organization single-handedly was an impressive feat for a boy of his age. If he were to eat the Sand-Sand Fruit, he would become even more dangerous. Logias could not be harmed by physical attack, making them nearly untouchable. A being made of sand would definitely be a formidable foe for the World Government, especially if they have a crew. It was all the more reason for Advihk to search and apprehend this teenage child before he could find what he was looking for and become a future threat they would prove deadly to the government.

Last edited by Malik Roberts on Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:00 am; edited 2 times in total

Malik Roberts

Malik Roberts
While the marines look for the one known as Malik J. Roberts or simply Malik, the aforementioned boy was progressively eating his food piece by piece, enjoy every bit he took as he sat alone in piece. A short period of time had passed and already he was halfway finished with his lunch. When he would reach the point of having finished his food, he was again continue of his quest for the Logia-Type Devil Fruit he desires with great passion. Keeping cautious about his own surroundings, the young adolescent fighter turned his gaze to see, if there were any other known signs of presences other than his. He then, noticed mysterious, human-shaped figure in the far distance. These said figures were too far away to notice him and yet, he could see them. As they grew closer, seeming looking aimlessly for something, Malik was able to make out what this unknown beings were. They were human marines, probably searching through the forest on the island for the adolescent martial artist's presence as there would hardly be any other reason for them to be here to begin with. Upon noticing the marines, the young warrior turned back to his food and started to eat at a slightly faster rate. He did not want to choke on his food or give the soldiers that were searching for him enough time to both capture and send himself back to jail. He will not allow it. If they were going to put him back in prison, then, they were going to go through a major beaten. He had already been in jail once and it was enough to help him learn and gain experience from his past mistakes in the first place. He probably expected this kind of turn of events to occur, to be arrested just by looking for something that is sure to make a living being incredibly powerful. Of course, it is not just the power, it is how you use it.

After swallowing the last piece of meat, he quickly closed his backpack and swung it over his shoulders. He stood from where he sat and turned his gaze to the back of himself to see where the marines were now. He saw that they were in the form of a troop. They seem to be lead by a muscular young man with a serious gaze. From the position that stood, they were close to his area of rest. Malik cautiously hid behind the tree he was sitting under to help conceal his physical presence from view. It seemed to help as the leader of the group of marines was still having trouble look for the adolescent fighter as his gaze shifted from left to right. The young martial artist looked from behind the large wooden plant to see how many men would be his enemies. Counting the leader of the group, the teenage boy found that he would be facing six opponents. Instead of feeling worried, he was inwardly excited. As a fighter, a martial artist, the more challenging the battle was to him, the more elating. He was anticipating the future confrontation against this marines. He knows it won't be long before they spot him and pursue him in hopes of putting the adolescent behind bars again. The fact that they were here would possibly mean they must have realized that he was the one looking for the Sand-Sand Fruit. The young warrior knew full-well of the power contained within it thanks to his friend, Zatania. He also knows of what threat he will be, if he were to get it. For a pirate, wielding a power such as that would be catastrophic as Logias are living forces of nature. They are the most powerful of those who have eaten the Devil fruit and, without a doubt, could bring mass destruction to everything in their wake. However, they know not of what the reason he chooses to use this power for. It was to help the innocent and protect those from the wicked. It was for reason solely for be a hero, reasons that would surely make the previous wielders of the power within the Sand-Sand Fruit proud. At that moment, the leader of the group of marine managed to spot the person they were looking for behind a tree.

"Men, I have found him! The one known as Malik Roberts! Pursue him without fail and return him to Baterilla's prsion. We mustn't let him acquire the Sand-Sand Fruit!" The muscular man exclaimed towards his troop, a masculine and booming voice to give him further respect. Knowing that the marine had spotted him from his little hiding place, Malik quickly started to retreated from where he was. At the same time, he moved in the same direction he was trying to go in to search for the Devil Fruit he desired. The ensign and his group quickly followed after the teenager with the leader well aware of where he was trying to going. This wasn't an act of cowardice, far from it. Malik was not coward, in no possible sense. He was choosing to actually lead the marines in a place more suitable for his needs as well as with more space for him to maneuver and combat all six assailants. As the adolescent fighter rushed pass each tree, while keeping his figure mostly obscured, the soldier continued to follow him. Up ahead, he saw a place in the forest that was more spacious for him to move around in and would provide a fair confrontation between him and the marines. When both him and the group made to where the teenage boy wanted all of them to be, he immediately stopped and turned on his feet. By then, he was now facing the six marines trying to pursue him for the fact of what he was searching for. While he was stand in a spot where not much trees were close to him, their was still enough nearby to help with what he has planned for these new enemies. Thankfully, his injuries have healed and he can fight at full strength.

"Heh, what's the matter, kid? Finally decided to stop running away?" A marine on the group's leader' left said, obviously getting the wrong idea to where he was leading them. If there was something said on Malik, it would probably be that he was brave, for one. Calling him a coward would be a rather large mistake, which will result in serious physical punishment. It was no laughing matter to underestimate this teenager. Even if, he was a still a child, both his strength and speed were consider beyond the scale of ordinary human beings. Thinking of how he will grow up from this stage was a frightening thought for a marine. It was all the more reason to prevent him from gaining the Logia-Type Devil Fruit located somewhere in the lake that lied beyond the forest area. If only they knew of the teenage boy's true intentions, of what he would use that power for other that for greed and vanity. That was not the kind of person he was, who he chose to be. Unfortunately, there were many pirates out in the world, who give their faction a a bad reputation. They were also considered enemies in the World Government's eyes, who were controlled by the Celestial Dragons. In his opinion, they were arrogant fools blinded by pride. He also considered them evil as what they are doing is wrong and they don't care. Some say they even do it for fun and treat people as animals, which they are not. They were spoiled, cruel, and, from what he consider, snobbish scum. That is what he considered most of them to be. Not everyone of a single group in society was similar. Rather, they have certain aspects about themselves that set them apart from the others. It is obvious that there is someone righteous, who should come to power up in Mariejois. Malik didn't mean himself, but he hoped someone might.

Malik Roberts

Malik Roberts
"Hmph, I wasn't running" Malik stated as if it was obvious he has lead them to where he wanted their confrontation to take place. With the the number of soldiers present before himself, the adolescent fighter can tell this will be a difficult fight, hopefully. Otherwise, he would grow in experience that much. He expected that leader of the troop to be very powerful and kept on his toes to sees what tactic this muscular man might possibly try against him. If he was leading the group of marines, then he must have probably some knowledge about who he was. His bounty may not be within the region of millions, but he has risen close to it already and at such a young age. If Malik was this strong to have gain such a reputation and defeat an entire organization, then, defeating a group of marines of their level, who were after him would prove to be more than capable on his own part. Those who thought that the boy was simply running away and trying to escape their sight, because they were within his presence were obvious not well-informed of who Malik was to begin with. If so, then, they will be punished dearly for it. These marines were very lucky to have a man such as the one in front of them to be leading them as they might end up lost before any of them were able to locate and track the adolescent fighter down in the first place. The leader was the first to start off with the first move, but what he has planned for the teenage boy will surely shock, or at least surprise, him. The muscular young man reared back his right hand. Thrusting it forth, he released a stream of silk. Despite his surprise, Malik did have good reaction time. When the rope of silk was close enough, the young fighter was able to dodge by jumping to left while the attack simply landing on the ground from where he formerly stood. There was no question on how such a substance was able to come out of his hand like that. This marine has eaten a Devil Fruit. That must be why his shoulders were so confident.

"So, what do you think? My name is Marine Ensign, Advihk. I ate the Silk-Silk Fruit and now I can create and control silk. I'm sure you have had fought against a foe or two with powers such as mine. It would prove most convenient." The leader of the group said, explaining his power and how he did what he did. However, the teenage boy can tell their was more to this power than he could see. He must be quite confident in his abilities to state his powers out loud. It reminds him when he fought against Steele, stating the reason why he was here to begin with. He remembered how naive he was, in his opinion. After seeing the first demonstration of this ensign's power, Malik's mind begin to formulate on a way on how to counter such a given gift. From what was said, his powers must be grouped into the Paramecia Class, which consisted of other-worldly abilities that revolved around simple concepts and excluding animal or elemental transformation. That would mean his body was not made of silk, so he was still vulnerable to physical attacks. However, the adolescent martial artist had yet to see what he is capable of with his powers at the moment, since he had no idea how long he has had them to begin with. It was not just the power, but how you use it. It was very important in the process of using one's skills whether other-worldly or not. If it involved silk, however, he could use that to his advantage. If he remembers correctly, silk was very sticky and proved a convenient adhesive. If Advihk would have managed to hit the adolescent child with that previous attack of his, then, he could have pulled him towards himself and deliver an inescapable concussive blow.

"Now men, attack" The, presumed, second in command of the troop said to the others. He seems to have faith in his commanding officer's powers. It was very understanding to him on why they seem so confident, as if they could win. Those with a power from eating a Devil Fruit had a magnitude of advantages over an ordinary individual. For one, it seems that the ensign can attack Malik from long distances. If that is true, then, he could keep the teenage boy from getting close to him. To make matters more challenging to the boy, the soldiers that was following the, supposed, second-in-command's orders began to charge at him. The adolescent warrior stood his ground, prepared for what this marines had to throw at him. He clenched both of his hands in fists, readying himself to attack through various kinds of punches and jabs. The soldiers each reached over to their sheathed swords on their left sides, using their right hands. They grabbed the handles and with a firm tugged, took each one out of their holders. They held up their weapons with a strong grip as they continued with their assault towards Malik. Considering the height of his bounty in such a short time in beginning his life of piracy, the teenage boy seemed to be a major threat to these marine trainees. The one farthest from the group while also the closest to the adolescent fighter was of low ranking and filled with confidence from the demonstration of Advihk's powers. Novices such as him believed that he and his teammates may possibly have a chance of winning thanks to the fact that their leader ate a Devil Fruit. There may be much truth to that, but that does not guarantee victory. The young warrior himself had learned much from the time he has been here such as how to use the terrain to one's advantage.

The low-ranking marine raised his sword to prepare for a deadly attack as he neared the adolescent martial artist. When he was close enough, he slashed downward. It was an easy maneuver he could parry. With calmness of mind he successfully dodged the attack easily by moving to his right. He then, performed a powerful kick as a form of counterattack. With how fast Malik was moving, the low-ranking novice was caught off-guard. The attack was able to hit the young man in the back of his neck. The force of the attack was strong as he knocked his to the ground. It also caused him to dropped his sword as he plummeted towards the soft dirt. When he landed he immediately fell unconscious. The soldier that were charging after him were surprised to see this, impressed at how strong this boy was. To them, he actually seemed stronger. However, that did nothing to deter their determination as they have faith they could bring this boy down. Malik like to see that in an opponent, a firm hold on their courage without showing the slightest bit of fear. He can tell that these men will grow to be powerful. The same also includes him as he has much to learn as well as much potential within him, especially after he eats the Sand-Sand Fruit. The young warrior stood on both his feet, a solemn gaze etched onto his visage as he is ready to do combat. It has been a while since he had fought members of his people. He was actually anticipating a fight the moment he saw the marine, who he soon realized were looking for him.

Malik Roberts

Malik Roberts
Before he can continue on with his battle against these marines, he first started to unzipped his cyan hoodies, revealing underneath the tattered black shirt from when he previous fought this two hungry tigers before. He then, threw off of his body along with his blue backpack, aiming for a nearby tree to holding until he was finish battling these marine soldiers in front of him. Both of the objects ended up successfully landing on a long branch, which served as a sort of coat rack. He then, returned to his combative stance and focused, wondering who he should fight next as their were only five soldiers left with the leader included. He directed his concentration towards the swords that they held, completely aware of the their level of lethality. When the they were close enough, the marines began to swung their blades, each with their on certain angle of aim directed at Malik. With their leader observing from a long distance, four of the enemies he was facing were actually attacking him.  He managed to dodge three of the sword slashes, but the second-in-command managed to get a minor slash across his chest, creating another opening of the same shape on the front of his already tattered shirt. He hiss in  a small shred of pain. The shirt served no importance to the boy in the slightest. he can also get another shirt such as the one he was wearing, but without the damages done to it. His cyan hoodie on the other hand held great sentimental value. It was made by his mother and, as such, reminded the adolescent child of her. She put much hard working into it. Of course, when he was younger, it was too big for him. It covered his former small body down to his feet and his arms. It was his decision on what size it wanted it to be. He choose the size his favorite piece of clothing was because he wanted to take it on his adventures as a way for him to remember his family and all the fun times they had before he had to leave on his life of adventure.

"Well, they managed to inflict harm to my body. This might be the first time I have been cut by a blade used for battle. Still, it is, but a flesh wound. All I can do now is bare with the pain. Now, it's my turn to inflict significant harm to these soldiers." The young martial artist thought, read to counter with a maneuver of his own after suffering a minor injury from a successful blow made by the second-in-charge of the marine soldiers. He was also impressed that the man he was fighting along with those, who followed him, were able to inflict damage such as a cut across his chest. He was thankful that it wasn't deeper. When he was damaged by the giant white tiger, he suffered moderately damaged wounds on his left shoulder. Malik held up his right leg and performed a clockwise rotation, spinning at a fast paced. This was able to both push back the marine soldiers that surrounded him up to a few feet. When he stopped, he planted his right foot on the ground and crouched, ready to dash towards an individual. His gaze was now directed at the second-in-command, who was pushed back the same distance as the other marine soldiers. He then, dashed towards the man. As he continue to run towards the young man who was second in the authority of the group that Advihk commanded, he clenched his hands into fists.

When he was close enough, he halted his advanced. he now stood a few inches from the young soldier, who helped lead the troop through the forest all this way. The adolescent warrior immediately reared back his right arm, readying himself to launch multiple punches towards him enemy. He unleashed a barrage of fists that were aimed at inflicting damaged upon the marine. This same assault measured up to six punches in total. Each one was able to connect with the second-in-command of the group. All together, they inflicted moderate damage upon the man's chest, causing the novice fighter to grunt in pain. However, the teenage boy was not finished with his onslaught of punishment with this foe just yet. Immediately after he was finished unleashed a barrage of punches, he performed a strong kick while using his right left. It managed to successfully hit the second-in-command's head on his left side. The impact from the kick was strong enough to knock the soldier towards the ground. He land with an audible thud. At that same moment, the young adolescent martial artist immediately heard footsteps behind him. He quickly turn on his feet to see what it was, already knowing where the sound of the steps were coming from. Within his own sight, he saw the three other marines charging at him, sword raised high in the air and poised to come down on the teenage boy. He position himself to dodge again. This time, he plans to evade all of the attack unscathed, unlike before where the second-in-command managed to inflict a minor injury to his chest. It was just another wound for him to patch up. It was, as with the other previous injuries on his chest, not life-threatening.

"These marines are very persistent. I am impressed on their perseverance." The young warrior sated within his mind, inwardly complimenting them on their tenacity. When the three other marine soldiers were close enough to him, they each slashed at a different angle. Malik was able to perceive the movement of the attacks based on seeing how these men fight at the beginning of their confrontation. He was successfully able to dodge all three strikes from their blades. He then, jumped backwards, gaining some distances between them. Being close to the group, especially while in between all the soldiers at once risks the adolescent boy suffered more damage than he would expected. When fighting an enemy, Malik usually analyzes the situation before rushing in blindly at the opponent. That has a high chance of getting one into further trouble than they already are. Running into a fight without a plan can have the disadvantage of the enemy turning the tide of the battle against the person. While Malik knows what to do, even when rushing into a situation recklessly, whether to save someone or to defeat an evil foe, he has to admit there were some times where he has made his own mistakes. However, it learned from them such as when he was defeated by an ensign and understood not to take the ranks of a marine lightly and to not let arrogance cloud one judgement. In the moment where he has gain enough distance from the remaining five opponents he was facing, he was immediately think of a way to take them down one by one to make it much easier for him to settle his confrontation with the ensign that was leading the group against him. He has to remember his powers and how they provided long-range combat.

Malik Roberts

Malik Roberts
Deciding that he has waited and observed long enough, Advihk wanted to fight the boy himself to see how he measures up with other pirates. If he really did bring down Tri-Shadow with his own hands, then, he should be on his toes. He may not seem much, but he could see in his eyes that this teenager had experience growth somewhere on his adventures. This has caused him to mature to a certain extent, in terms of combat, making him an even more formidable foe. However, the man has something the boy still doesn't, the power he gained from eaten a Devil Fruit. He admits they are not as flashy, but highly versatile from his own opinion. He may have other-worldly powers, but that does not always guaranteed victory. He could create silk and control the substance however he sees fit. Not as impressive as other powers, but an advantage to a Paramecia is their mind, which allows them to utilize them in amazing ways. With it came to this class, the statement, "It is not just the power, but how you use it.", is especially important. What the powers of a Paramecia were capable of seemed to be limited on their creativity and inventiveness. Of course, this can apply to all powers, not just this class. Since first acquiring his other-worldly abilities, Advihk had started training on them, seeing what applications he has and what he can accomplish, as a result. The capabilities of his powers certain astounded him, never knowing himself that silk could be a formidable weapon in combat. After all, it all depends on how one uses their power and how they train it. Wanting to do battle with the adolescent warrior himself, he began to walk up to the teenage child. The four marine soldiers, which excludes the five unconscious one, stared in anticipation. Their leader was going to do battle against the young pirate in a one-on-one match. However, they wonder of what implication that may be integrated within this confrontation. When he was at an appropriate enough distance, Advihk stopped his advance, standing only a few feet away from the teenage boy.

"Boy, I must admit you are an impressive fighter, but I can see you still have so much to learn. I expected you already knew that from the mature look in your eyes. I am an honorable man in many senses and as such I am will to propose a proposition. If you win, we will leave you to continue your quest to find the Sand-Sand Fruit. However, if I win, then, we get to take you back to the island's jail, which you will spend an additionally day their and lose what little money you have left. Sound like a fair trade?" The ensign stated, laying out a deal compromising to both sides. It was certainly a win and lose on either side, depending on who triumphed and who was defeated. the adolescent fighter stood and thought about the offer that had been made to him. It was risky to take, especially with the man's powers. If he won, they would leave him alone and would probably take the heat from their superiors. He would also be free to resume his quest on the Devil Fruit he was looking for. However, if he should happen to lose, he would be sent to jail, again. Zatania may not let him hear the end of it. Taking this offer means a step closer to claiming the power of the desert, but at the same time be in danger of being arrested for a second time in the length he has been on this island. He was going have to take a chance with these guys. Some marine are corrupted fools, but this man before seemed more than noble. So, he was going to agree to the offer made to him. He was going to fight for advancing further into the forest. He started off with giving Advihk a nod of approval.

"I accept your offer and agree to the terms you have laid out. Whether I win or lose, I will give it my all. Besides, this battle will decided, if I am truly worthy of acquiring that Devil Fruit. I have lost to an ensign once, but a hope to in this time." The young warrior said, returning to his combative position. He hopes to prevail in this match. If he loses, then, he will be letting his friend down. What was driving him was the fact of fighting for someone else other than himself. They say when a person fights for the sake of others, most notably people he has come to care for, then, they unexpectedly tap into greater reservoirs of power. Fighting for various other reasons other than the thrill of combat also seems to have the same effect. The marine ensign shifted his body into a battle stance the prepare for the fight to come between him and the novice pirate he was facing. The four conscious soldier sheathed their swords and walked over to their fallen comrade lying on the ground out cold. Two soldiers picked him up with each one holding  on of his arms. The group then, moved to a area far from the two competitors, but also close enough to observe what is happening. Both combatants stared each other down, waiting for either one to make a move. Deciding to be the begin the confrontation first, Advihk raised his right open palm. Silk began to pour out of it in a similar fashion to water. He raise his arm above himself and slashes it forward, releasing a rope of silk that now headed towards the boy. This technique look to be a tricky move to evade based on how it slithers forth in the air, reminiscent of a snake. When it was close enough to him, Malik tried to avoid it bey jumping to his left. However, the rope of silk curved towards him, which was surprising.

The substance managed to wrap itself around the teenage boy's waist tightly. The marine ensign, then, swung his right arm to his left. This caused the adolescent fighter to be pulled into the same direction. His slim body flung through the air, carried by the rope of silk the hugged firmly around his waist. The teenage warrior turned his gaze to his right and saw that he was head strait for a tree. Before he could do anything, his back hit the solid wood of the trunk. The force of the impact was strong, causing the young pirate to cough up a small portion of blood. Advihk immediately released the teenage boy from the silk rope's hold as his body simply slide down towards the ground. Malik managed to catch himself on his feet and looked up towards his enemy, one trickle of blood going down each side of his mouth. He raised his right hand towards his face and wiped off the bodily liquid. He then, stood up straight from where he stand. The teenage boy saw that the rope of silk was retreating by into the man's palm. From Malik's perspective, it seemed to function more like a grappling hook. Due to the adhesion, the substance that composed it can gain a good grip onto the wielder's foes. Perhaps that maneuver could work in his favor. When the rope of silk retreated back into Advihk's hand, it vanished and he waited for it to be summoned again. He now pulled back his open left hand as more silk began dripping from it. The adolescent child stood firm, preparing himself for whatever attack the soldier would try next. The rest of the troop stood from a safe distance watching it all with one of their own still lying unconscious, but in a more comfortable spot on the ground where there is grass. They felt confident that their commanding officer could win and bring the pirate, Malik Roberts by to prison. They obviously don't know this teenage fighter.

Malik Roberts

Malik Roberts
The marine ensign flicked his left hand forward, shooting forth two ropes of silk, instead of one from his right. The flew towards the teenage warrior, who was well-prepared for the type of attack this time. It was similar to the previous technique that Advihk used. Like it, this variation on the silk grapple seemed to focus on capturing one's enemies before flinging them into something hard and solid, which would inflict moderate blunt damage unto his body. However, this time, the adolescent warrior was ready. He had a plan for when these silk ropes would get a hold of himself. When the extensions of the marine soldier were close enough to the teenage boy, each one quickly wrapped around on of his wrists. The young martial artist seemingly struggled against the attack's hold. When it appeared to Advihk that he had caught Malik, the adolescent fighter took this moment to turn the whole situation around. He grabbed both of the silk ropes with each hand, causing the spectators to look on in wonder. They question Malik on his methods from within their thoughts as well as ask themselves what he hopes to accomplish by letting himself get caught in the substance that their leader can create. What they don't know is that the teenage boy was planning to use Advihk's power against him. The adolescent fighter gave a firm tug at the two ropes grasping his wrists, using the immense strength he has to pull the marine ensign towards. As he did, the young soldier was lift off of his feet and came flying towards the martial artist. The marine did not expect such a tactic. He has to admit that this teenage warrior was very intelligent. Willing to take one offensive maneuver to unleash his own. He was both strong-willed and tactical. As the marine ensign came closer the further he flew into the air, his body grew more and more. The adolescent warrior positioned himself to take action the moment his enemy was close enough.

"Now it is my turn." The teenage martial artist stated in his mind as the distance between him and his foe decrease each second the muscular man was pulled towards him. When the man was appropriately close enough to the boy, Malik performed a roundhouse kick using his right leg. The attack perfectly connected to the left side of the soldier's face. The force of the blow rocketed him towards a tree on the adolescent martial artist's right. Unfortunately for the man, his hit his back on the large trunk of the rather huge plant, similarly to how the teenage boy's boy had impacted the wood from being flung to it by one of the ensign's technique, which utilized his powers. The impact caused him to grunt painfully. The moment the marine soldier had hit the tree's trunk, the young warrior immediately went to removing the ropes of silk from his wrists. As he did, the spectators part of the marine troop that were searching for this adolescent to begin with were watching with shocking faces at how harshly their leader had hit the thick wood of the large trees solid trunk. While still in his adolescence, this teenage martial artist was a formidable pirate. They hoped for Advihk to get to his feet as the said marine simply slid down the wood his back had roughly connected with. During which Malik had successfully freed his arms from the troublesome grip of this thick lines of silk, holding both in his right hand. he plainly tossed them towards the ground on his left. When his body hit the ground, he immediately started to arise from where he had fallen. When he stood on his feet, he looked up towards the teenage boy with newfound determination, a trickle of blood on the right side of his face. This was evidence that the adolescent fighter's maneuver has succeeded in damaging the ensign, if not, moderately. The soldier reached up to his visage with his right hand and wiped the liquid running down his mouth with the sleeve of his outfit. When he was finished, he turned his head to his left and spat out a small portion of his blood to clear his mouth. He then, turned back to Malik. The silk ropes that were attached to his left hand simply fell off.

"That was very smart of you, using my own attack against me to give myself a taste of my own medicine. Now I know How it felt when you landed on that wooden trunk, but I should warn you on my powers. That is not I can do with the other-worldly abilities. You'll find that when you acquire such powers that they are as capable as your mind and mastery over them. I have been training for up to three years since eating the Silk-Silk Fruit. If you are will to give it your all, then, so will I. You should know that making ropes of silk is not all I can do. You have only begun to see what my powers are capable of." The Marine Ensign, Advihk said, warning the teenage warrior that this was just the beginning of the battle to come. The aforementioned adolescent pirate altered his position into his own combative stance. He was preparing himself for what the soldier a good distance away from him would try. The teenage boy was listen closely, hearing about how what he demonstrated with his powers was only a fraction of what he has learn in the course of three years. Couple with the fact that he was an experienced combatant, this only made it more difficult. The ensign tensed his right hand, aiming his gaze at an object the Malik had yet to notice behind him. The marine quickly thrusted his palm forth, a stream of silk erupting forth. He rocketed  in a straight line, seemingly head for the adolescent fighter. When it was close enough, the teenage boy dodged to his right. Unexpectedly, it simply passed bay him, not even curling around his waist to grab him and fling into into yet another tree. Instead, it just kept flying in a straight direction. Malik looked behind himself to see where the line of silk was head and found it was headed for a tree. It hit the wooden trunk and stuck to it. The young martial artist had not a clue as to why Advihk would try something unreasonable until he turned around to see an unexpected occurrence. The marine ensign was flying towards Malik at an impressive speed. This must have been from the adhesive pull from the thick line of silk.

The young warrior had little time to react while the soldier flew towards the teenager of a fighter. The noble man held out his left arm with his corresponding hand clenched into a fist, ready to perform a mid-air lariat. The attack was able to connected with the adolescent child throat. This caused him to grunt momentarily, but uttered an inaudible sound. The force of the impact made his body involuntary back-flipped once as the ensign swiftly passed him. He then, landed on his back with a mighty thud. Malik grunt in pain while he was on the ground while the marine soldier landed on his feet, sliding to a stop and detaching the thick lining of silk from his right hand. he clever marine turned towards his opponent now on the hard soil. The teenage boy held his throat with his right hand, releasing firm cough from his mouth to get his breathing re-aligned. He then, began to quickly stand up. When he was on both of his feet, he swiftly turned towards Advihk. Malik never expected such a maneuver. The man the adhesiveness and strength of the thick line of silk to pull himself towards the adolescent boy at a high speed rate. With the momentum gained, he put it into his left arm to inflict moderate damage. He was thankful that the marine didn't break his neck. He never thought silk could be capable of that. He would have to keep on his toes. This man was more powerful than he let on. This was especially true after training his powers for three years straight. Who knows what capabilities he had realized and could put to use in combat. It was no wonder that Advihk was even an ensign. He must be careful as he does not want to end how he did after losing to Steele.

Malik Roberts

Malik Roberts
It was decided for him to start using techniques of his own. He will have to use a multitude of them, but that will only make the battle more exciting, in his own opinion. He must remember to be careful on watching what the ensign does next. He can utilize silk in ways that Malik never had expected for it to be capable of. Before beginning his retaliation on the damage he had sustained earlier in the confrontation, the adolescent fighter took the time needed to deduce the attack patterns of Advihk's powers. From how he fought recently, his style of offensive seems to revolve around utilizing the adhesiveness of his silk and the environment to his advantage. If that is the case, then, he should be wary of the tree surrounding them both as well as the direction of the thick lining of silk. Also, since Malik specializes in close-combat, he can hardly land any damage while be kept at a distance. This ensign must have studied on him somewhat. Regardless, he will find a way to get around this disadvantage his enemy has set up against him. He knew there was a way for him to close the distance and effectively damage his enemy in the process. The key lies in letting himself be attack by one of the soldier's techniques. He first took advantage of this the second time the marine tried it since beginning their battle earlier. The young martial artist shifted to his battle stance solemnly. He will be careful on his actions as this man before him is an experience fighter in his own right. A single mistake can lead to a major injury or a painful bruise. He had already felt that when he was smashed against a thick trunk of a large tree when his waist was caught in a rope of silk. He will have to take his chances with this foe. He will rush this man head-on. While it may seem reckless and, somewhat, dangerous, he knows that this will get the marine to attack him with his powers. In that moment, he will put a new plan he had formulated to test and it will come to fruition.

"I believe it is time I started taking my chances right now. If I am to win this battle, I must risk my body's condition. While his attack are not life-threatening, they were enough to knock me into unconsciousness. However, that adhesive strength of the silk he generates can prove to be as much a positive as it is a negative. It is now or never." The adolescent warrior thought, readying to gamble on being knocked out by this formidable man to achieve victory. All he has to do is keep faith and not let his mind be clouded by overconfidence, especially pride. It was a sin to prideful in the sense of the spirit and as a follower of the Word of the Lord, he knows much about it, but those thoughts were best left to another time and he cannot allow himself to be distract at a important moment such as this. That period of precious time could be what the ensign was looking for to be able to inflict even more damage upon his physical form. While this man was noble, he was fierce in combat and show little hesitation when unleashing powerful attacks. Speaking of which, Malik was beginning to see the secret in their strength after a few demonstrations of the soldier versatile powers. It was the stickiness that served many purposes both in battle and on a daily basis, like other was fortunate gifts. In the terms of a Devil Fruits, the powers that had were gifts that could be attained anytime. However, it depend on whether the wielder is able to find the very fruit that are contained within. The journey served additional as a test to see, if one was worthy of claiming and eaten the Devil Fruit to gain the desired power of their choice. He realized that now. This battle was part of that same quest to achieve what he had been seeking. He felt there was more to this confrontation than he may be looking at. It might have something to do with analyzing how Advihk's powers work for him.

Well-prepared for initiating his own strategy, the young fighter made a dash towards the ensign, ready to inflict pain on is physical body. The observers from afar watched with baffled expressions. That wonder on what was Malik even thinking when he decided to charge their commanding officer. The want to know what was the reason behind this brash and reckless behavior. They suspected him to be a cool, collected person who always though first before acting in a such a manner with these said decisions. These questions of various kind continued to wander their minds as the adolescent warrior progresses with rushing at the marine soldier he was battling. As he took each firm step, he could feel the aftershock on the painful injuries inflicted upon him. Even his throat was sore, especially after he was hit in that certain area with the ensign lariat. It both hurt and momentarily made it difficult for him to breath, afterward. It was a painful experience. However, he knows that more pain and suffering will follow, but absolutely none of it matters to at all. Pain is as it was. Over time, it was fade and disappear within the shadows of time as with physical wounds. One must not let the suffering overtake them for they will lose faith and happiness. So, Malik chooses to embrace the pain and overcome it, outshining the darkness of the wounds he may sustain and bring forth new light. That was part of the person he was, to never give up and never give in. He has a strong will that no evil can break as long as he had faith in the Lord far beyond the realm he lives in. For within God Almighty's Kingdom, he watches over all and leads all to salvation through his son, Lord Jesus. He has followed this belief since he was a child and as such had much love and joy within his heart.

Seeing the the teenage boy was apparently mindlessly charging at him, Advihk makes his choice to go on the offensive. Whatever that adolescent warrior had planned, it will not end well for this ensign. He quick raises his right hand and a small mass of silk forms in it. He then, thrusts his open palm forth, released a tendril of the substance, which headed straight for the adolescent child. The teenage martial artist expected this course of action from the marine. When the silk tendril was close enough to him, he reached out with his left hand. Immediately, the flexible object wrapped around his arm. In that moment, he gripped strongly on it. Using a large amount of strength, he pulled with great might. The force of the tug forced the soldier the tendril was attached to off of his feet.  The man then, flew through the air, heading straight for Malik with no way to change his direction. With the soldier unable to stop himself due to being pulled at a great speed, the adolescent martial artist believes he should takes this opportunity ans strike now. Combined with the added momentum of the tug he gave the marine's tendril of silk, this will only serve to add more damage to the technique he plans to use against this man. He holds up his right hand and fashions it int he shape of a claw. He then, reared it back, waiting for the right moment to strike. When the ensign was close enough, he thrusts his hand forth. This was his technique, "Ryuutsume", similar to his attack, "Torakiba", but more powerful and deadly. He claw-shaped hand managed to land in Advihk's chest where the teenage boy focuses the point of impact towards that spot. The momentum gain from the man flying towards him made the contact all more painful. He let out an audible grunt from being inflict with the major damage that followed. The impact was powerful enough to have the soldier cough up a small portion of blood.

"Got him" Malik stated simply and he let the marine ensign fall to the ground after he was able to successfully damage his foe. The soldier land with a thud, momentarily remaining motionless. It was then, that the adolescent martial artist let go of the tendril of silk grabbing at his left arm. In that same moment, it detached itself from the man's right hand as well while he struggles to try and stand up from the most painful attack he has endure so far in this battle.

[Techniques Used: Ryuutsume: 250 - 25 = 225 Stamina]

Malik Roberts

Malik Roberts
The adolescent warrior jumped a few feet back to give the marine ensign some room to try and stand after his plan to inflict damage on him proved to be successful added with the momentum to increase the power of his recent technique. The teenage boy was beginning to learn that it was not how many technique used, it was how one uses these powerful variations of attacks. So, he will just have to time what to use, when to use, and how to use them. These factor can help make his techniques more powerful than they already are. The teenage fighter stood firm from where he was standing just a few feet away from his current adversary. He solemnly observe from a fair distance as Advihk made his way to try and get up from the powerful attack that had mad contact with him in his chest. It must have knocked his breath away as part of the reason he was taking his time arising from his previous fall was due to breathing trouble as he was trying to regain some air that once resided in his lungs. over to where the ensign struggled to stand on his own feet, his thoughts spiraled towards one subject. That this Malik Roberts was a formidable combatant. Not only that, but he was very intelligent, which only served to make him even more powerful and dangerous. He was able to figure out certain aspects of his power and turned it against him, giving the marine soldier a dose of his own medicine. Now he knows how it felt for the adolescent child when he was hit in his throat. Must have been very painful, but, in Advihk's own opinion, not as much as his chest. His followers, who were watching the confrontation from the sidelines could believe their eyes when seeing their leader in such a position. This adolescent warrior was indeed powerful. However, he does not let that power inspire pride or arrogance. In Malik own opinion, it will simply lead to his own downfall, so he tries to keep modest and his humility strong. When the ensign made it to his feet, he looked towards the teenage boy that was waiting for the man to get himself together.

"I must say, boy, you certain are different from the average pirates marines face. not to mention you are stronger than those of your age, if not, surpassing ordinary levels of strength and speed by human standards. However, there are those with power of on levels far greater than you and I. Even if you should prevail in triumph and take the Sand-Sand Fruit in victory, there will be others with strength and speed that equals yours. Tell me, when you meet powerful beings such as that what will you do?" The marine said, trying to give Malik a glimpse into what kind of opponents he will face in his future adventures as well as ending his explanation with a question on what his reaction will be when meeting someone of equal power or greater. The young warrior simply put both of his hands in the pockets of his baggy pants and took much time to think over what was said by the ensign. For some reason, the adolescent fighter felt as if, this was a test to see, if he had what it would take to be a true warrior and conqueror of the seas. Malik's dream was to become a great hero someday and to do that, he will have to take to traveling the world as well as. Becoming a mighty legend was also a part of his dream. The thought of helping others and and vanquishing the wicked sounded very ideal an adventure for him. Still, he knows the hardships the world, or rather the Devil or the Lord, has in store for him. Whatever obstacle may come his wake, he will conquer it and more step after step towards his dream while doing what he thought was right. What was just is what the Lord says as such. That was his philosophy of what he chooses to doing when wrong it done and when justice must be uphold. He held his head up high as he prepared himself on what he will say as his final answer, having given what Advihk said some thought.

"My answer to you will be to stay and fight. While it may seem reckless, even dangerous while it would be more logical to retreat, I would prefer to stay and fight no mater, if I lose or not. Still, I am a knowledgeable person and know when to choose my battle wisely. When I realize that the enemy before me is stronger than I, I will wait until I am at their level until I am ready to face them. However, when they commit crimes and heinous actions in front of me, I will not stand for it, I will not tolerate it. Even, if I am not able to stop that opponent myself, someone has to stand and fight, a hero has to be there to protect those who cannot defend themselves. Defeat also play an important part in terms of power. It is like a mistake, you learn from it. By studying on what cause your defeat, one can gain experience from this and emerge more powerful than before. So, I do not care, if the person I am facing is equal to or greater than my strength. When they are harm or making those who are good at heart suffer, I will bring punishment on them with my own hands." The teenage boy said, finished with his explanation on what he would do against a power he knows that is greater than his. Hearing the nobility and righteousness in the adolescent voice made the marines, especially Advihk, question whether he was still a boy or a man. The ensign had never meet such a virtuous and good-willed pirate so young as him. He was actually glad to be facing such a worthy opponent. If fact, the man will be happy to continue this current confrontation not as a marine, but as a fellow warrior of justice, even, if their ideals on the concept was different, both of their hearts were within the right place. Smiling at the teenage fighter's words, Advihk decided to speak again before progressing with his fight against Malik.

"I am glad to hear that. If only all pirates were as virtuous as you. Sadly, that is not the case, but I am glad to be fighting a person such as you, Malik. This just has me anticipating the outcome of our battle more. With your answer to my question, I shall give it my all." The ensign said as a reply to the adolescent martial artist's answer to the man's question. The marine was certainly moved by the boy's noble point-of-views and mature, yet optimistic outlook on the universe. He had never meet an individual such as him before and was glad to be facing him in battle. Whether the soldier wins or lose, the confrontation shall end honorably. With the man's word's said, he switched to his battle stance, ready to fight the adolescent child and finish this current battle between them. Malik too shifted to his combative stance. It was time this struggle of theirs came to an end and he moved on in his quest to acquire the Devil Fruit he had been searching for. The power of the element of sand. They both stared at one another, awaiting for what move they will make next. The followers of the ensign watched with anxiety created from the tension that dwells within the air, as a result from the combatants' fighting. Malik wanted to give it his all, but it didn't want to severely injury the virtuous man. He was a good person and a good person should meet a less painful defeat. At least when fighting another kind spirit such as himself. Both may have different views, but they both involve helping others for similar reasons. Malik's involved being a noble hero someday while Advihk's include an certain personalized outlook on ow justice should be uphold. Whatever that case, they were both alike in that sense. It was time that they started what they wanted to finish and see who will prevail and who shall suffered defeat.

Malik Roberts

Malik Roberts
As the waiting cause both sides' patients to wane thin, it was decided that Malik himself will move to get at least a second reaction out of the ensign before him. It was time he ended this battle he was fighting and continue his search for the Devil Fruit he wants. Over the time he has been here on this lively, interesting island, this become something more than just looking for a other-worldly fruit he wants. After he arrest from the marine, his time in jail, and his reunion with Zatania, he turned into a goal to both gain and honor the two known beings, who possessed this power. The woman's grandfather and the teenage boy's late relative. They were both great men and to be honest with himself, were amazing fighters. The more he heard about the ancestor of his friend, the more he wished to honor him by claiming the power and using it in a just way. After seeing the relieved smile on Zatania face, he felt like he could not fail her no matter what came his way. If he did get sent back to jail, he would not be able to rest peacefully until he found and eat that fruit he had been looking for all along and so, he shall. The young warrior made a dash towards the marine soldier and surprising speeds. He move so fast that it was beginning to be difficult to see him as his body slowly turned into a blur of the colors that covered his physical form. Advihk was having great difficulty pinpointing the adolescent's location as he moved in at a high speed rate. It was as if their conversation had inspired the teenage boy to fight harder than he previously did. It could also be the fact that he was saving his strength for future dangers to come in this dangerous forest. Either way, Malik was so fast, the ensign can hardly keep up with where he was before he moved. The spectators themselves couldn't even see the adolescent child.

"I right here" The young fighter simply stated as he suddenly appeared in front of the marine soldier. The man immediately locked his gaze with the teenage boy. He was unable to react fast enough wit what the adolescent pirate had in store for this soldier. The aforementioned teenage boy gripped his hands into fist and reared back his right. He then, thrusted it forth to inflict harm onto his enemy. It was successfully able to connect with the ensign's face on his left side. This caused him to let out an audible grunt of pain The adolescent warrior decided that the man had suffered enough in his chest area. Spreading the pain over his body seemed less severe to him. of course, if it was an evil being he was fighting, then, Malik was fighting to crush the opponent as individuals of this type had done such crimes and caused such pain that they deserve as such. While Malik was no killer, he can and will inflict so much pain onto his foes that they lie motionless and broken beneath his feet after brutally smashing them into the ground. of course, how the adolescent fighter decides to do battle with someone depends on that same person and how they act, which the teenage boy will act accordingly. To follow up with a punch to the face, the adolescent martial artist pulls back his left fist. He thrust it forward to land the next blow. It was able to land in the right side of the marine soldier's abdomen, making the man growl in agony. This grunt was louder due to the fact that where he recently hit the ensign is part of where he inflicted the most damage. The marine decided to counterattack using his powers. Lifting his right hand up, he formed a mass of silk in his palm. He then, mold it to his liking. It took on the shape of a dense hammer. Malik never did expect Advihk to be capable of creating weapons out of silk. The soldier than swung the object towards the teenage boy.

Fortunately for the ensign and unfortunately for the young martial artist he was fighting, it rammed into the left side of his face. The force of the impact pushed him to the marine's left a few feet. When he slid to a stop, the adolescent warrior turned to his right and spat out a few drops of blood. He raised his right hand to wipe away what little remained on his face. He then, returned his gaze to the man he was fighting. The teenage boy crouched slightly to the ground and made a jump at the marine ensign. At that same moment, the young fighter of a teenager performed a roundhouse kick in the air he glided through while using his left leg. The attack was able to land on the soldier's left arm, inflicting significant damage and causing the man to hiss in pain at the penetrating force of the teenage boy's kick. The marine was pushed to his right a couple of feet, similar to how the adolescent warrior was attacked. Shrugging off the pain in his left arm, Advihk shifted the shape of his current weapon into that of a chain. That same shape gave Malik and idea of what he will do when he has the power from eating the Sand-Sand Fruit. The marine ensign reared back his right hand. He then, flicked it forward, causing the end of the chain to be thrown towards the young fighter. It managed to wrap around the teenage boy's right wrist. The soldier gave a firm tug at this object, resulting in the adolescent martial artist be pulled towards the formidable enemy. When the young warrior was close enough, the marine performed a knee strike with his left leg. The blow was able to hit the teenage fighter in his abdomen. This caused the young pirate to be let out an inaudible emanation of discomfort from the attack.

"My turn" The adolescent warrior sated in the recesses of his mind. He safely landed on his feet after being recently damaged. He then, clenched both of his hands into fists pulled both of them back. The teenage boy let loose with a barrage of punches equally up to six in total. All attacks managed to hit the marine soldier in his face. This caused the man to be thrown in a daze as a result of taking too much damage. Now was the time to finish off this formidable opponent. When the marine's vision blurring, the young fighter took the need to grab the silk chain. With his enhanced strength, he ripped it apart and off of his wrist. He then, clenched his right hand in a fist tightly. Immediately he started to focus as much strength into it. He released that punch in the form of a strong thrust. The blow was able to hit the marine in the middle of the face with ease. This was his technique known as "Ryuutakashi". The force of the attack was strong enough to send the man flying a few feet in the air and away from the adolescent fighter. The ensign landed with an audible thud, grunt in discomfort, afterwards. This was soon followed by a warm laugh as the marine found himself unable to stand after the teenage boy's most recent attack. After a long strenuous battle, the adolescent child was able to attain victory and keep his promise to Zatania as he moves deeper into the forest. Malik stood from where he was standing, taking deep breaths, exhaling soon after. He then, turned his gaze to the branch that held his cyan hoodie and blue backpack. He turned on his feet and immediately started walking towards them. Over to where the ensign was unable to stand on his own two feet for sometime, his followers quickly ran to his aid, easily forgetting about the young pirate that had defeated him, despite having other-worldly powers. This kid was more powerful than they ever thought and began to wonder on how strong the other pirates with higher bounties and more famous than this teenage boy must be. When the marine soldiers got to where their leader was, they knelt down to help him to his feet. With Advihk defeated, they will stop pursuing him, that was the deal both Malik and him made. With one marine novice on each side under his shoulder helping him to stand, the ensign let out a friendly chuckle.

"Heh heh heh, well, looks like you beat me, kid. Congratulations, I didn't expect to lose like this. Your are indeed a true warrior. As promised, I will let you continue your journey as you have defeated me. Not only that, but you can continue searching on for the fruit you have made it your goal to claim." The soldier said while he stood on both of his feet with two of his comrades as support, praising Malik for the accomplishment he had made. It was certainly an achievement. He has defeated someone, who has eaten a Devil Fruit and had trained for years to master their powers. He could wait to have his own powers. He was definitely anticipating that moment.  He gently grinned at the comments he was being given and the battle he had triumphed for certain. When he had made it to the branch that held his belongings, he reached out to grab them. He picked up his cyan hoodie and put it on himself. He then, zipped it up and reached over and picked up his backpack. He swung over his shoulders and looked towards the group of marines that were previously following him. He gave a good-natured wave with his right hand and turned on his feet. The marines not holding up Advihk waved back for their leader while the aforementioned man simply smiled at how incredible a guy this adolescent fighter will turn out to be. The teenage boy began walking down a a certain path he knows will lead him towards the lake that held the Sand-Sand Fruit.

[Techniques Used: Ryuutakashi: 225 - 15 = 210 Stamina]

[Word Count: 12343 Words]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum