One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
{The Brawl}Brago vs Steele EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
{The Brawl}Brago vs Steele EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
{The Brawl}Brago vs Steele EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
{The Brawl}Brago vs Steele EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
{The Brawl}Brago vs Steele EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
{The Brawl}Brago vs Steele EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
{The Brawl}Brago vs Steele EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
{The Brawl}Brago vs Steele EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
{The Brawl}Brago vs Steele EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1{The Brawl}Brago vs Steele Empty {The Brawl}Brago vs Steele Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:48 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil
Task Data:

Let me show you justice

The Marine Pockets Deep

coffee Don't hurt me lebron2

~The Annually Brawl~
"Ladies, and Gentleman! I would like to welcome you to the first ever Karate Island Annually Brawl! This simple fight allow local marines to test the abilities of potential citizens looking to make a name for themselves. Now today match is brought to you by the World Government making the sea a better place to live. Now put your hands together as we welcome the first contest !"

The announcer had pause as he read the card. He then said," All the way fro-m Unknown, weighing 140 pounds, this local boy is but only 18. But don't let his looks deceive you standing at five feet, and ten inches Entertain Him folks !Please lets giving a rounding applause to Brago Brute!"
The announcer had stood along the edge of the ring awaiting for the kid Brago to enter before giving further instruction .

{The Brawl}Brago vs Steele 9039f6bdbb35f6e617e5371d3e29fd5c1353597781_full

The Ring is a 40 meters square in all direction made of pure stone. The entire area is mix with marine officals,and citizen alike. Along the ring is marine guard each holding katana or flint locks."Brago the rules are simple knock out, ring out or until I say otherwise. Do you understand these rules Brago?"The announcer  had waited for Brago to reply before introducing the next contested. The announcer also awaited for the crowd to settle down before moving on.  As for Commander Steele he had let to make his appearance to the tournament .

~300/300~
100%Stamina Condition
240WC
1/1

2{The Brawl}Brago vs Steele Empty Re: {The Brawl}Brago vs Steele Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:32 pm

Jagged2

Pirates
Pirates

Jagged2
With my hands in my pockets and a small hornet resting on my shoulders I take my first step in the ring, turning my headtowards the announcer as I shake my head up and down signifying my understanding of the rules. As I look around the ring towards the other competitors my expectations for this tournament rises as each and every competitor looked formidable in his own right I only hope I can say the same for my opponent as he has yet to show up. As I wait for my opponent to show up I mentally control the horney resting on my shoulders to start the birthing process for others of its kind,immediately 500 hornets were birthed from its wound and quickly came under the control of Brago's Devil fruit power as he changed into his hybrid hornet form gaining a new set of arms and a stinger.

Pet:

3{The Brawl}Brago vs Steele Empty Re: {The Brawl}Brago vs Steele Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:53 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil

Let me show you justice

The Marine Pockets Deep

coffee Don't hurt me lebron2

~A bug Ill~

Steele Apperance:

The announcer had turn his attention toward Brago the kid seems to be rather calm. Then suddenly his right shoulder seems to spawn several hornets. The announcer was so surprise, and focus at the boy ability that he completely forgot to introduce Commander Steele. Unfortunately Commander Steele need not a introduction in fact he didn't care what the advantages the foes had in fact Commander Steele had pretty much claim this victory.

The announcer open up his mouth to say, An there you have it folks Brago ready to start this!"

There was a flicker of movement as Brago continue to birth out multiples targets for Commander Steele to squash  these bugs. It took little to no time for Commander Steele to arrive into the stone ring. Upon his entrance he arrive at the point Brago had just finish his action taking note of them. He didn't allow his opponent any chance to novice him in fact he enter the ring moving at full speed. He had closed the distance between them rather quickly if the hornet would come toward his direction a simply after image would replace his real body due to his superior speed. In fact this after image may fool the Brago, and hornets. Once that was successful Steele will use his Soru to quickly change his direction to the left side of Brago. Upon his arrival he would release a torment of needles aim to pierce Brago right upper body.

If the hornets wasn't send in his direction Commander Steele would  still close the distance between Brago, and him using six power Rokushiki. Upon Brago movement or not a simple after image would replace is last position as he would reappeared on his left side. Releasing a barrage of needles capable of piercing stone , and more. This level of attack even if Brago choose to use the Hornets to block would pierce straight through these feeble bodies(Since they are tier 0 grunts I guessing). Which would undoubtedly  rain the full wrath on Brago upper body(Face, Neck, No killing intention, Etc).

There was no need for the announcer  to say go. There rules were stated , and believe it or not Brago should have been prepared. Commander Steele had though to himself,"He a damn Devil fruit user. Got to end this fast!"

Important Info:
373WC
2/2

4{The Brawl}Brago vs Steele Empty Re: {The Brawl}Brago vs Steele Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:05 pm

Jagged2

Pirates
Pirates

Jagged2
Brago watched as a man, presumably his opponent, rushed onto the ring and spared little to no time rushing towards me in what he assumed to be an act of violence. Acknowledging that the fight had now started Brago watched as the man quickly closed the distance between the two deciding to act only when you reach within 5m of him(at this point you are in very close range of me) before mentally commanding the surrounding hornets to actively surround the space within a 10m radius of me while stinging anyone within the radius. At the same time the command was given Brago opened his wings and used them to hover just above the ground(1 foot of the ground) all the while his pet queen hornet birthed another 500 of its children which Brago split into two groups (2 groups of 250 hornets) commanding the first group of bugs to swarm on the opponent.

|
Techniques Used :

OOC:

5{The Brawl}Brago vs Steele Empty Re: {The Brawl}Brago vs Steele Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:55 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil

Let me show you justice

The Struggle is Real

coffee I will settle for ring out! lebron2

~When ones sting you!~
"What's this Brago is not moving a inch. It seems like Commander Steele is darting into battle! "
The announcer had closely watch the match it could go either way. The crowd roar with excitement as Commander Steele had reached the 5meter mark. Unfortunately for Commander Steele Brago had waited at the last possible moment to spring his trap. The hornets seems spread across the battlefield as seems to head in the direction of Commander Steele. Steele had to quickly change his course of action due to clever mind of Brago. The idea thing would to be slow down.How? Well Commander Steele had a possibly idea which should work . As Commander Steele came within range his body begin change into a exoskeleton of some kind humanoid hybrid beetle. Due to Commander Steele weight his charge was drastically slowed down thus the use of Soru after image wasn't possible.

As Brago hornets did seem to swarm Steele body only for majority of the stings to not pierce his thick armor. Though there was only a few that manages to hit Commander Steele weak areas but lucky for Steele they wasn't focus on those single areas. Due to Commander Steele sudden sluggish movement that was because of his massive weight. But Brago would probably think it was because of his swarm successful attack . Unfortunately Brago would celebrate a bit to earlier with a few powerful strokes from Commander Steele wings.

A powerful gust of wind would be release as it would fling back all hornets near Steele path not to mention Brago too. The torment of wind would be release seconds after Brago swarm had made there contact. Unfortunately for Brago he had only took a few steps into the ring earlier which place him near the edge about 3 feet or some. Which ultimately if Steele attempts is successful Brago would find himself, and his hornets being toss out the ring by the powerful gust of wind which wild resulted in a ring out for Brago.

Commander Steele had halted his movements as well. He didn't allow Brago to recover his movements in fact which flick of his fingers Steele release a barrage of compress bullets aim at Brago upper body. These compress bullets would pierce through Brago hornets even if they tried to defend against it. Let's not forget the already gust that currently heading at Brago now.

Since Steel was so close this attack should be capable of winning him this brawl. If all goes welll Brago would be injured along with his hornets friends.

~250/300~
- 10 Hybrid
Enhance Defense: Due to Real nature defense as Rhinoceros Beetle Fruit User. While in either his of his forms Real's Exoskeleton acts as armor. This is one of the main reason he was nickname "The Tank."

Tier 2 - Exoskeleton at this level have a durability of mix alloys which are stronger then iron but weaker then steel.

Tier 1 Skill Name:Gust
Tier 1 Skill Type:Devil Fruit
Tier 1 Skill Range:10m
Tier 1 Skill Cooldown&Duration:3/2
Tier 1 Skill Description: : In his half-zoan form or full, Real forces his wings to flap in front of him. Releasing them from this grasp as fast as he can, the wind in  front of him is send hurling forward, at dangerously fast pace, forcing back everything 10 meters ahead, within a span of 5 meters. This level of attack cause the target to fall,lose his or her balance as well as stop one tier above him or the same. The level of damage of this attack is minor brusing.

Tier 2 Skill Name: Tobu Shingan Bachi
Tier 2 Skill Type:Hand to Hand
Tier 2 Skill Range: 15m
Tier 2 Skill Cooldown&Duration:2/1
Tier 2 Skill Description: Steele had develop a technique which allow him to  fires sharp compressed air bullets from the fingers, similar to "Rankyaku", and are therefore able to pierce foes body. Unlike all other versions, this type of Shigan is launched by flicking instead of jabbing. He can fire up to 15 compress air bullets. The level of damage is equal to that of Steele chart.
100%Stamina Condition
WC
3/3

6{The Brawl}Brago vs Steele Empty Re: {The Brawl}Brago vs Steele Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:26 pm

Jagged2

Pirates
Pirates

Jagged2
As his opponent entered the range of Brago's Hornets his bone structure and bodymass seemingly changed in an instant to that of what can only be described as a giant Beetle. "Devil Fruit User, seems to be the same type as me meaning I need to end this fast" Brago watched as his hornets furiously stung the shell of his opponent with little to no luck in actually harming the zoan user only a few hornets seeming to do any damage to this impenetrable armor. Brago took note of the gaps in his opponents armor, especially anything that his opponent showed visible pain towards, however within seconds Brago spotted the back side of his opponent raise in what seemed to be a pair of wings and immediately took action before the wings could be fully taken out by using his own wings to raise himself 4 meters in the air, his pet the Queen Hornet riding on his shoulders birthing 500 more hornets as he made his ascent. Seconds after his ascent his opponent released a gust of wind that seemed to blow away all of the hornets blocking the path to Brago's previous position(missing Brago entirely) however none of them died and Brago used this to his advantage, Brago watched as 2 air projectiles headed towards him before simply lowering his body 2 feet effectively letting the projectiles pass him from above while at the same time commanding the 750 Hornets below him to dig underground until erupting right under the opponents legs and stinging the joints and gaps found in his opponents lower body.

Moves Used:

7{The Brawl}Brago vs Steele Empty Re: {The Brawl}Brago vs Steele Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:59 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil

Let me show you justice

The Struggle is Real

☕Let me claim my hits lebron2

~Gotcha I think~
Commander Steele average height is 8 feet, and 11 inches. But when he morph into his Zoan form his height get a additional 2 meters. Thus Commander Steele height is 4meters, 2 feet, and 11 inches. So when Brago flew up 4 meters he was well within Commander Steele range of attack thus when he attempt to dodge he was hit by the powerful gush of wind. But unfortunately Brago was either not focus or just today wasn't his luck. Which resulted in him getting hit by 13 compress bullets all along his upper body. The wounds may be a possibly 1inch wound for about the 13 bullets hole in Brago body. Mainly his stomach, and chest area.

Let not forget Commander Steele gust would should
have knock Brago, and successful hurl him about 10 meter in distance along with his friends. As for his hornets well majority of them would be flung out the ring due to Commander Steele superior gust of wind.
But if Brago decide to attempt to send the same 750 hornets toward the ground then like dig. He would simply belly flop on them while he tekkai so his weakness can be cover. If not he simply prepare himself for the next barrage of attacks.

If admin rule you dodge then:
Commander Steele had watch as the Brago took flight about 4 meters into the air. But unfortunately for Brago he had either forgot about the other compress bullets or simply didn't care in which case it resulted in him getting hit by the remaining 13 compress bullets. Each compress wind bullet would created a 1 inch wound hole along Brago upper body mainly his chest, and stomach area.

Commander Steele took no time to relax his foe can spawn a large army on such whim. Commander Steele decide the best approach would to be air. But before he could Brago sent 750 hornets toward ground Commander Steele at first didn't understand. But after a few(3-6 seconds) seconds he quickly register as them attempting to burrow themselves into the field which resulted in him quickly jumping on them. As he flew down he harden his body which tekkai. The weight of Commander Steele body would utter crush all those hornets entirely killing them on impact.

But Commander Steele didn't stop there he quickly took to the air after Brago. These events would happen one after the other. He quickly close the distance between them

~250/300~
- 2 Hybrid
Enhance Defense: Due to Real nature defense as Rhinoceros Beetle Fruit User. While in either his of his forms Real's Exoskeleton acts as armor. This is one of the main reason he was nickname "The Tank."

Tier 2 - Exoskeleton at this level have a durability of mix alloys which are stronger then iron but weaker then steel.

All stamina will be deducted upon outcome.
Tier 1 Skill Name:Flight
Tier 1 Skill Type:Devil Fruit/ Hand to Hand
Tier 1 Skill Range:30m
Tier 1 Skill Cooldown&Duration:6/5
Tier 1 Skill Description: In his half-zoan form or full, Real had developed a reasonable of level of flight which allows him to fly in battle as well as outside of battle. The Rhinoceros Beetle is known for it ability to fly unfortunately he can't fly high due to his weight. The maximum distance he can fly is 30m at this level. But on the plus side he can fly without the requirement of needing to take off.

Skill Name: Tekkai
Skill Type: Endurance
Skill Range: Self
Skill Cooldown&Duration: 3 Post|1 Post
Skill Description: The Tekkai hardens the users' muscles to the level of iron, in order to nullify damage taken from certain attacks. However, it can be broken by strong enough forces or ignored by attacks that involve fire or attack internally. When Tekkai is active, the user should remember they are unable to move.

WC
4/4

8{The Brawl}Brago vs Steele Empty Re: {The Brawl}Brago vs Steele Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:32 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil

Let me show you justice

Real Shit

coffee Lets wrap this up lebron2

~Let finish this up~
Commander Steele had landed successful on the hornets as they attempt to raise from the ground. His sheer weight crash the hornets upon impact . Commander Steele took no enjoyment as he quickly push himself off the ground in a burst of speed. Steele had rapidly flap his wings as he hurl into the direction of Brago moving at max speed. He would close the distance between him, and Brago rather quickly 5m away.

As he close the distance Commander Steele place his right shoulder forward moving at frightening speed. His massive body should be able smash against any hornets that Brago should send his way. In fact it should be hard for Brago to successfully hit his weak areas with accuracy due to the speed he is moving. Commander Steele would attempt to slam his right shoulder directly into Brago upper body. Steele had release three punchs at Brago neck, temple,and chest. With whatever hand would be the most beneficial to his attempt. If Brago would just his position Steele would change his position which would be better beneficial to cause the least amount of harm to himself.

The tackle, and punches would happen at the same instance. Hopefully with each punch he would either knock the air out of Brago or knock him out entirely. These sets of movement would only happens if he was successful with his attack.

Rule:
Tier 1 Skill Name:Blitz
Tier 1 Skill Type:Devil Fruit/Hand to Hand
Tier 1 Skill Range:8m
Tier 1 Skill Cooldown&Duration:2/1
Tier 1 Skill Description:
In his half-zoan form or full, the Rhinoceros Beetle fruit user is known for its crushing power of his tackles. The fruit user able to deliver a simple tackle which is capable of breaking bones.

Tier 2 Skill Name: Comet Punch
Tier 2 Skill Type: Hand to Hand
Tier 2 Skill Range:4meters
Tier 2 Skill Cooldown&Duration:2/1
Tier 2 Skill Description: In his half-zoan form or full, Steele begin to send a storm of three punchesin the direction of his target. Due to Steele massive strength if majority of punches hit that area he could break up too two bones and possibly fracture another.
WC
5/5

9{The Brawl}Brago vs Steele Empty Re: {The Brawl}Brago vs Steele Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:33 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil

Let me show you justice

Real Shit

coffee Lets wrap this up lebron2

~He is down!~
The announcer was undoubtedly narrating the fight as it unfold. Unfortunately for whatever reason Brago didn't respond back to Steele attempt to charge at him which resulted in him about to experience Commander Steele superior strength. The tackle had successful connected which would cause Brago rib to break upon impact of Commander Steele right should tackle. The force of the tackle should have knock the air out of him indefinably . If that wasn't enough as Brago fall toward the ground Commander Steele had release a three punches along Brago neck, chest, and temple. Each punch had carried such force that it could cause Brago to chock or cause him to black out.

Indeed Brago was knock out as he hit the ground with a thud of course the crowd move out the way. Commander Steele didn't bother awaiting for the announcer to call it. The fight was over he was ring out, and koed. Commander Steele toss his hands in the air as he flew 30 meters into the air leaving the ring entirely. He had other things to do this battle is over. As Commander Steele attempt his exit the crowd roar in approval today Commander Steele had display his superior defense, and strength to the local in karate island.

This should be the day the people amongst the karate island speak highly upon this battle. If all goes well Steele should have made a decent name for himself. Though this battle wasn't a easy battle it was a battle to remember.

Rule:
Stamina
~174/300~
50% and breathing heavy.
{Exit}
257WC
6/3

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum